The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to bdub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2013, 02:24 PM

bdub is on a distinguished road
A draining choice.

For the first time in months I was actually feeling tired. Such a strange sensation. I'd forgotten the feeling of limbs subtly shaking from exertion, the build up of lactic acid, and the trickle of sweat running down my back.
I'd just finished defeating my sixth competitor in a matter of an hour. I'd used my impressive strength many times before today to overcome multiple opponents, but today was different.
You see months earlier I'd discovered I had a unique ability. I'd discovered it while battling a huge man in a contest of strength. He was easily one of the largest men I'd come up against. Not solid muscle, but impressive non the less. He carried maybe 80 pounds of fat. But his strength and muscular bulk were still impressive. We were locked in a wresting stance, it was at least twenty minutes into the match and I was physically spent. As I stood there covered in sweat, i had my opponent locked in a bear hug, my meaty pecs pressed into his. I wished only for more energy to fuel my muscles. And that was when it happened for the first time. I felt a rush of adrenalin pass through my chest. A surge of energy, as if I had only then started to exert myself. I realized I was gaining this power through my opponent. I imagined I was draining his muscle. Just like the stories I was so fond of reading. With renewed vigor I threw the man off of me. However when i looked at him what I saw astounded me. He was somehow more muscular, more "cut" than before. There was no obvious loss of muscle mass to be seen. He actually looked like he'd dropped to a lower body fat percentage. He came at me again and as our chests made contact I felt the rush again. My body was fresh and strong. I fought him with renewed vigor, flexing my replenished muscles against his torso as I locked him in a bear hug again. By this time my opponent, unlike myself, was running out of steam. I squeezed my massive arms into his back and flexed my pecs into his, forcing his chest to become concave. As he fought for breath I dropped him to the mat, and pinned him. I stood victorious. After a moment I looked down at my conquered foe and was shocked. His body was astounding. There was not an ounce of fat on him. When the match started he had the body of a powerlifter, but now his physique was that of an elite fitness stud. He was ripped and vascular. No trace of fat anywhere. He had the look of a contest ready junior level bodybuilder. It hit me of course that this made perfect sense. I hadn't stollen his muscle to fuel my body, I had drained his true reserves of energy, his body fat.
After that match I entered into contests that paid huge purses to the winner of multiple matches. I could fight each successive match with renewed power. Draining each combatant of body fat to power my muscular physique. Months of wins had brought me to this faithful day. The day I realized I could direct the power I drained into building muscle instead of providing energy.
I was battling my first opponent of the contest. The man easily had me by fifty pounds. I was draining off his fat to renew myself, but I just wasn't strong enough, not big enough to stop his overwhelming attacks. I was wishing I had built myself up more at the gym. I had relied on my special ability to win my matches, but hadn't counted on taking on someone who outmuscled me by 40 pounds. My mind screamed for more strength, and again I was shocked by this catalyst. Looking down at my arm, I saw it slightly expand. Not much, but a definite increase in size. I concentrated on draining every ounce of fat from the huge man that was destroying me. As he became more defined and ripped, I was gaining weight, all of it muscle. It wasn't enough however and moments later I was pinned. In the locker room, exhausted and drenched in sweat, I stepped on the scale. The needle landed 10 pounds above my normal weight. I had gained what would typically take a year of hard work at the gym in a matter of minutes. A smile spread across my face as I flexed into a double bicep, my guns bigger around by half an inch.
The following day I entered another contest. I was slated against a roster of 7 opponents. As luck would happen the first match was against someone I could only describe as sumo-esqu. I concentrated on draining him as quickly as possible. As was my habit now, I pressed my solid pecs into his rather disgusting flabby chest. I funneled a seemingly endless supply of power into building bulky muscle. The feeling was amazing. As I expanded with strength and size, my opponent dwindled to a sad remnant of his former self.
The next 5 opponents met the same fate. I locked each in a bearhug. As my powerful
Pecs pressed into each mans chest I would start the draining process. Channeling the energy into building muscle. Each match was won with less and less effort as my body added pound after pound of muscle mass. I had become addicted to the feeling of my body growing. At the end of each match I was bigger and stronger. I was adding muscle at an astonishing rate. In the past hour I had easily gained 50 pounds of rock hard muscle in my body. In a word, I had become massive.
I now faced my last challenger, which takes me back to where this story started.
You see I had made a terrible mistake. While adding pounds of muscle, my increased strength allowed me to defeat 6 men in a row with very little effort. I had neglected, however to recharge myself. The feeling of my body growing was too intoxicating and I hadn't been willing to convert anything I drained into energy. It was ok, though, the first 6 men were all average weight and strength. No real challenge for my new hulking mass. I knew I'd have to drain my final challenger's fat off to energize myself. It made me sad to pass up more muscle size, but I was finally feeling winded.
That's when I saw him. He was big. Not big and fat, but big and ripped. He had to be over 250 pounds of lean beef. My new body was much bigger than his, but I was exhausted, and now realized there would be very little fat to drain from this man.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to bdub For This Useful Post:
Braun1 (December 29th, 2013), bro77 (January 3rd, 2014), dickasauras (December 30th, 2013), growinmuscl (December 29th, 2013), Hanugumo (December 29th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (December 29th, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (December 29th, 2013), jcb60970 (December 29th, 2013), jlberger (December 30th, 2013), Jockmorphr (January 2nd, 2014), kaey2k (December 29th, 2013), locked_closet (January 8th, 2014), Lucas88 (December 30th, 2013), meteorpm (December 29th, 2013), msclpatrol (December 30th, 2013), muscleboy2811 (December 30th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (December 30th, 2013), Neonando (January 5th, 2014), nnnrg (December 31st, 2013), overusedclassic (January 5th, 2014), Rickstertex (December 29th, 2013), Syon (January 1st, 2014), theseventhwave (December 31st, 2013), Thorntons1911 (January 2nd, 2014), TKnTexas55 (December 29th, 2013), trekka (December 29th, 2013), vlad (January 1st, 2014), worshipper (January 5th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (December 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2013, 03:13 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Uh OH!

Someone's headed for a fall!

Or shrinking, more like......

#3   Add to Reiga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2013, 10:51 PM

Reiga is on a distinguished road
Wow, very interesting! So he drains through his pecs...me likey~

Can't wait to read more X3
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 01:05 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Now this is a twist on muscle draining that I can get behind.
  #5   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2014, 12:48 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
So, who is going to drain whom

So, who is going to drain whom now?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size