The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2013, 01:16 AM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Evening the Playing Field.....and Seeking A Resolution (Part Four)

With Coach's Help (Part One): http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68900
Making A Stand in the Process (Part Two): http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=69064
Adding Another Man to the Mix (Part Three): http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=69130

Part IV:

?What is going on here? Seriously what is going??.*sees Avi?s arms twitch* on? Huh? *stretch*?

Avi starts noticing that his body is changing as Alden smiles at him. The Lebanese kicker begins to feel tingling sensations moving up and down his arms. He looks down and gasps as he begins to feel them swelling up losing their hair as the muscles and veins grow.

His olive skin starts to shine as the biceps blow up into huge softballs. He looks down at his swelling pecs as they retain their hairy nature pushing their way towards the top of his v neck. The tension begins to make the fabric start to fray at the center as they press against his huge new bull neck. His back starts to bust seams along the sides as his lats push their way free.

Chad has a huge erection in his shorts that Alden can see clearly. The big jock seems dumbfounded as to how this could be happening. Avi?s growing quads make the fabric on his shorts squeal loudly as his cock makes quick work of his underwear underneath.

It snakes its way out the top and sits on the growing slabs expanding on his stomach. The shirt quickly rips down the front as his chest gleans with sweat under the lights. His thick black fur and huge round pecs make Alden swoon loudly. His nipples have turned downward towards the ground.

Without another second passing, Avi?s shorts explode revealing the rest of his huge Arabian muscles. His huge firm ass and large cock now fully visible as it swings slightly laying on his chest. It seems that Avi is remaining unchanged mentally from this crazy transformation too.

He stands up and turns to slap his rod on Chad?s face. The shocked kicker takes a few moments and grabs the large hulk?s obliques to look up into his hazel eyes. Avi peers down at him and grins as he puts on a tough fa?ade.

?You know how to fix this don?t you Chad? Why don?t you give my cock a nice massage with your throat while you are pondering your thoughts??

?Uhhh?..huh?..how did you do this? I?..gawd you look incredible Avi?.i don?t normally do this but?..fuck I want to worship your body so bad.?

Chad feels the mountain of fur sitting on top of Avi?s chest muscles, but the big Arabian pushes his hands away and waves his fingers.

?No Chad, cock only. Make me cum and maybe we will move on to other things.?

Chad looks a bit concerned as Avi reaches down and pushes his head into his cock parting his lips and sliding his huge cock inside. Chad chokes and even tries to resist as he struggles with the big Arabian but eventually gives in to his underlying desire to worship the stud.

He works Avi?s cock over with his mouth long and hard as the huge hulk summons Alden over by him with his free hand. He looks into the black teammate?s eyes and plunges his tongue down Alden?s throat as he embraces him with his immense right arm.

Alden moans loudly as Avi manages to pull his shirt off nearly ripping it. He lets go of Chad?s head to run his huge powerful hands on Alden as he pulls the smitten buddy?s shorts down to grab his cock. He strokes him until he is hard and pulls his cock out of Chad?s mouth.

?I want you to service Alden too Chad. This is your payment to me for all of those times you were a complete tool.?

Chad seems understanding by this and turns to swallow Alden?s cock. After a few minutes of powerful sucking, the two friends begin smacking Chad in the face with their cocks. He sighs as he sits with his mouth open and his eyes closed. They take turns fucking his mouth before their moans get much louder.

?Why don?t you cum all over him Alden, I?m sure he would love to be humiliated like he thinks I would be with him.?

Alden strokes quickly as he unloads all over Chad?s face and shirt before the kicker surprisingly turns to give a few licks to his cockhead as he tastes the cum hitting his tongue. He lightly moans as he shoves the black man?s whole cock into his mouth swallowing the cum that remains. Avi grabs him by his head and lifts him up to plunge his head into his chest demanding that he worship it.

Chad tries to breathe as Avi smothers him with his enormous hairy pecs as Alden pulls the kicker?s pants down to slide his cock into his hole and starts working him over.

Chad begins rubbing his hands all over Avi?s powerful muscles as the huge Lebanese hulk positions himself to join Alden?s cock inside Chad. They both manage to make room inside to fuck him synchronized. Chad runs his tongue up and down the Arabian stud nursing his huge pecs and nipples and yelling in ecstasy.

Avi and Alden both moan deeply feeling their loads building as their cocks rub against each other vein against vein. Chad himself can feel a load starting to build as Avi reaches down and tears his shirt off to slap the kicker?s beefy back as Alden slaps his ass.

?Oh fuck guys I had no idea I would love this so much, damn you two really know how to set me straight or rather?..gay.?

They both laugh at his comment as they fuck him harder making him shutter as he feels their cocks swelling inside him. They look at each other knowing it won?t be long before they lose their loads and pull out. Chad turns around and lies on the couch and starts wanking himself.

Avi shoves his cock inside his mouth as Alden moves down to swallow Chad?s cock and begins to work him into a frenzy. The kicker moans as he feels himself getting ready to cum. The same can be said for Avi who starts to contract his muscles as Chad rubs them and stares into their beauty.

?Ohh yeah Chad you do great at servicing me. Make me cum jerk??here it comes?..mmmmm feels so good?..?

Chad moans as he begins to taste Avi?s cum going down his throat and realizes that Alden is about to make him cum. The black sucker makes Chad hump his mouth as he feels his cum traveling into his cock.

Alden pulls it out as a huge volcano goes flying onto the huge lebanese?s back as Chad moans letting a river of cum seep out of his mouth on to his body. His lustful eyes stay transfixed on Avi as he slowly rubs the huge man?s chest and arms.

?Ahh that felt incredible Chad. I think that is enough for now. Did you learn your lesson??

He pulls his cock out of the kicker?s mouth as Chad slowly nods in agreement. Alden kisses Chad?s cock and rubs the kicker?s huge muscly legs as he sits up to slap his own cock on them. Avi sits up to sit by Chad and begins to start shrinking. Chad looks in disbelief at the Arabian?s regression. By the time his revert is complete, Alden is ready to blow another load this time all over the kicker?s massive quads.

?DAMN Alden, you fucking love my huge legs don?t you. Yeah man, fucking jizz all over them. I want to feel it.?

Alden moans deeply as he lets his cum fly all over Chad?s legs. He leans down to lap up the cum and lick Chad?s huge quads and calves. The kicker moans as he looks down and sees this happening.

Instead of being irritated anymore, Chad?s demeanor has changed as he smiles at Alden. The black teammate goes to join both of them on the couch as Chad puts his arm around both men. He turns to give them both kisses on their lips and lays his head on them.

?Guys, you both have made me feel better in this one night than I have felt in years. I secretly have been struggling with my sexuality since I could remember. I think I have feelings for both of you, but Avi?..i am sorry for making you feel insignificant. You as a hulk is?..insanely hot though. You have to do that again for me because I just lose myself.?

Chad turns to kiss Avi again and even nuzzles his head on his neck. Alden smiles at him as Avi looks very surprised.

?I think I need to go home now guys.? Alden says to them.

?You don?t have to leave yet Alden. I think we could have some more fun.? Chad says to him.

?Nah I think you and Avi are compatible. I am just in the way of you two I think.?

Alden gets up to put his clothes back on and goes out the main doors as Chad and Avi say goodbye.

End of Part IV
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (December 30th, 2013), convolution (January 3rd, 2014), Hanugumo (December 30th, 2013), jcb60970 (December 30th, 2013), Thorntons1911 (January 2nd, 2014), Tomoshiraga (December 30th, 2013), xboy (December 30th, 2013), xenon (December 30th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options