The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to bdub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2014, 06:53 AM

bdub is on a distinguished road
A draining choice 2

?I?ve been watching you.?, he whispered in my ear. I grimaced and increased the pressure I was applying to his arms. We were facing each other, hands grasped above our heads pushing against each other, our heads almost touching as each of us fought for the advantage. I was struggling now, my massive pecs were trembling, my arms burning as I pushed harder and harder. I had to get my chest pushed up against his, I needed to drain what little fat I could from him before It was too late. Again he whispered in my ear in between grunts. ?I know your secret. Seen you grow. I also now that right about now you're feeling pretty tired. In fact, I think I?m going to have little problem overpowering that big body of yours, even though you have what, 30 pounds of muscle on me. My body fat is at 6%, I think you?re in real trouble big boy.?

He was right of course. My massive physique was running out of steam fast. It was make it or break it time. I used all my remaining energy to pull his hands down and out to the side. Further, further. When our hands were level with our waists, I let go of my grip and tried to grab him in a bear hug. Unfortunately he was expecting this. He quickly placed his hands against my ribcage in an attempt to stop my pecs from touching his.
I looked down between us. Each of our mighty bodies were inches apart. Two powerful hairy chests facing each other. Mounds of muscle inches apart. My pecs flexing in an effort to touch his. His chest holding me at bay.

My mighty pecs were actually starting to sag under their own weight. No longer pushing out from my rib cage like two mighty plates of power. There wasn?t enough energy left in my body to power all of my muscle mass. I could see my triceps drooping. My biceps were cramping. Oh they were still huge, still massive. But the lack of stored glycogen in them had diminished their strength. I had my arms around him and managed to lock fingers. Now it was just a matter of my biceps overpowering his triceps. I pulled as hard as I could. My biceps mounding up into huge balls, but still his triceps were engorged with blood, His pump was incredible. His arms were massive.
Regardless, I was inching closer and closer.
His own mighty pecs where thick and powerful. God he looked huge. His entire body was chiseled muscle. Thick striations of powerful meat. He looked unstoppable. A thick powerhouse of masculine power.
To mock me he smiled at me and flexed up his chest. ?Your pecs look weak?, he said to me. ?In fact my chest seams to have a lot more power than yours.? To prove the point he increased his flex even more. The result made his pecs inch outward several more inches. The two meaty orbs expanding with power. I could feel the hairs of his chest brush against mine. Almost. Almost there. I pulled with everything I had and our chests touched. At first it was painful. His pecs were so hard. Unyielding. They pressed into mine, denting them with superior force. But them I began my drain. Instantly he dropped from 6% body fat down to 2%. A flood of power surged through my body. My tired muscles instantly firmed up. I felt my pecs flex up harder against his. Forcing his chest to make room for mine as my body hardened and filled out. I squeezed with my full strength restored. Squeezed with every fiber of my body screaming with power.
I saw his face turn red, then blue. Each time he exhaled, I tightened my grip. He couldn?t get enough air and was close to passing out. I flexed my chest up to its full size, crushing his in the process. His head fell to my shoulder as he lost consciousness.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to bdub For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 3rd, 2014), 2bored (January 3rd, 2014), AmbientBob (January 8th, 2014), an0n12 (January 3rd, 2014), atbkv (January 3rd, 2014), bro77 (January 3rd, 2014), cmpd (January 3rd, 2014), dickasauras (January 3rd, 2014), growinmuscl (January 12th, 2014), Hanugumo (January 4th, 2014), HugestFuckGod (January 4th, 2014), iets21 (January 3rd, 2014), jlberger (January 12th, 2014), locked_closet (January 8th, 2014), makurra (January 20th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 12th, 2014), Mr_Izom (January 4th, 2014), muscular (January 3rd, 2014), Neonando (January 5th, 2014), skumbum (January 4th, 2014), stringra1970 (January 3rd, 2014), textline (January 3rd, 2014), trekka (January 5th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 3rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2014, 06:59 AM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
You forgot the last paragraph

His head fell to my shoulder...

...and I drained every ounce of muscle out of him until he was barely alive, emaciated, and I was an obscene god of power and size.

I flexed my new muscles and roared as I shot my massive load all over his weak, shriveled body. Just then, his skin around my cumshot began to glow with a strange light, and what little muscle was left on him began to pulse and twitch....

Uh oh.
wrestlejock646 (January 12th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options