The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 04:30 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Be nice to your kid brother

It’s been some time since I last posted a story here. This one was inspired by a short tale by Goggletan that got my juices flowing again. Hope you enjoy ...

I hadn’t seen my kid brother since Easter when the opportunity of a full time job took me out of school prematurely. Kevin is three years younger than me and we’ve never been close. He’s a nerdy, long haired geek and a bit of a loner. He didn’t relate at all to an older brother who’s a sporty jock. It only got worse when Kevin eventually arrived at High School. His morose manner, surly attitude and shapeless, baggy clothes made him the butt of jokes and an easy target for bullies. To my shame I was rarely prepared to stand up for him. In truth I considered him an embarrassment.

The family home is several miles out of town and I wasn’t long in work before it became obvious that accommodation in town would be more convenient, so I rented myself a neat little apartment. I had expected to enjoy my newfound independence. Instead I felt desperately lonely and insecure. I was awkward and immature among older workmates and missed the comforts of home and my school buddies. I was soon making regular trips home.

Despite the frequency of these visits I never once saw Kevin. He was never around, seemingly eager to be out doing whatever crazy shit he was involved with. I didn’t much care, but Mom was clearly anxious that he might be dabbling in alcohol or drugs. I supposed that to be possible for, as far as I knew, he didn’t have any close friends far less a romantic interest.

Now the summer had passed and Kevin was about to start 10th grade. The battered old school bus had defied all attempts to start the engine and Mom called me just as I was about to leave for work.

“Bradley, I know this is asking a lot, but would you mind dropping Kevin off at school, just this once?”

“Sure, Mom, that won’t be a problem” I responded brightly. The prospect of another day at home was compensation enough for seeing Kevin again. I called in sick, jumped in the car and headed out of town.

It wasn’t long before the family home hove into view. I parked up and breezed into the house, barely surviving Mom’s ecstatic hug before running upstairs to Kevin’s bedroom. I found him perched on the edge of the bed, a picture of resentful misery in his familiar bulky clothing. His shoulders were hunched as usual and his jacket hood was pulled over his head. No wonder he had no friends, he looked like a total loser. I switched into jock mode and attempted a cheery greeting.

“So …. sophomore year, huh? Wish it was me, bro. Jeeze, I loved 10th grade.”

The face that stared up at me from the depths of the hood had a look of disgust.

“Yeah, you would” said the deep growl. Kevin’s voice was the only thing remotely manly about him. By some genetic fluke, the little weed had acquired a rich baritone at puberty. I thought ruefully of how often I’d tried and failed to force my reedier voice down a pitch or two. “I hate school and everything about it” he droned. “I can’t wait to be done with it.”

As I considered his mood, which was even darker than usual, he studied me sullenly then suddenly brightened.

“Is that what you wear for work? You look real smart.”

I caught my reflection in the bedroom mirror. He was right. Scrubbed and shaved, I looked every inch the smart office boy in my summer suit, shirt, tie and polished shoes. Admittedly my familiar short trimmed hair was well overdue a cut, and my formerly ripped body had gone soft, but I reckoned I still looked pretty sharp.

“Hey! Mind if I try on your threads? I’ve never worn a proper suit before.”

I considered his strange request, wondering why my nerdy kid brother, not exactly known for his sartorial elegance, would show the slightest interest in what I was wearing. For some inexplicable reason I decided to humor him. I began to peel off my clothes, unaware of the drama that was about to unfold.

I removed my jacket and kicked off my shoes. Unzipping my pants I threw them onto the bed. As I began to loosen the tie, Kevin rose from the bed and threw back his jacket hood. I stopped, taken by surprise by his neat trimmed hair. The long, dank locks were gone. I was struck by how uncannily he looked like me, sporting the short hairstyle that had long been my school trademark. I ran my fingers through the unruly mop that was evidence of how much I had let things slip.

As Kevin hauled the baggy jacket over his head, I discovered that his hair was the least of the surprises in store. I gasped with shock at the first sight of his arms - where did my geeky kid brother get those muscles? I stared open-mouthed to see his upper arms ripple and flex as he discarded the jacket and began to remove his cotton T shirt. As he tossed the garments onto the bed he turned to face me and I found myself staring in astonishment at a perfect eight pack. A dark treasure trail snaked up cobblestone abs to fan out across his pecs to form a lush carpet of chest hair. I could scarcely believe the evidence of my own eyes – my 10th grade kid brother was a total stud!

He grinned proudly at my reaction. “Not bad for 16, huh?”

‘Not bad’ scarcely described him - he was magnificent. It was a few seconds more before I composed myself enough to answer. As I gawped at his stunning body, my heart was pounding in my chest and my dick was throbbing excitedly. My sexuality was not something I had ever shared with my family. I had known since 6th grade that I was attracted to male muscle. I had secretly harboured a craving to be sexually submissive to just the sort of powerful Adonis that my own kid brother had become.

“You … uh … you look amazing, Kevin” I finally managed to blurt out, with as much composure as I could muster. Unnervingly his facial expression began to alter from an amiable grin into a knowing smirk. He loosed the cord holding up his cotton sweat pants.

“Yeah, I can see you’re impressed” said the deep voice. “Wait ‘til you see my pins, I’m particularly proud of these.”

He let his pants drop to his ankles and once more I was awestruck - my geeky kid brother who had shunned every school sport now had the bulging thighs and thick muscular calves of an Olympic sprinter. He stepped out of his sweats and kicked them to one side. The movement shook me out of my dumb fascination. I blushed pink with embarrassment at the realisation that I had betrayed too much interest in his stunning transformation. I applied my trembling fingers to the task of unbuttoning my shirt before shrugging it off and laying it on the bed. As I did so, I was aware that it was now my turn to be gawped at.

“Fuck, Bro, you’ve really let yourself go” he scoffed. “When did you get so flabby?”

My face began to burn red as he started to snicker. I had once been proud of my buff body, toned and ripped from many school sports. But I hadn’t been near a gym in six months, and a desk job and fast food lifestyle had taken its toll. Now I was badly overweight and out of shape. His disbelieving eyes washed over the expansive waistline that overhung my pants.

He began to amble slowly towards me and, as he drew nearer, his snickering burst into a scornful laugh. He didn’t say a word, he didn’t need to. Clearly relishing the moment, he folded his arms and stared at me in all too obvious contempt. As my eyes washed over his thick, brawny forearms, I felt uncomfortably like a defenceless child in the presence of a powerful adult. My kid brother was the dominant presence in the room and we both knew it. I backed away, nervous of his mood and terrified he might spot my throbbing arousal. I decided that the best plan of defence was attack.

“Where does a 16 year old come by a body like that?” I snapped. “It’s obvious you’ve been juicing, and you’ll regret it soon enough.”

I had expected my accusation to wound him. Instead, his mouth curled into an angry sneer.

“Juicing?” growled the deep, manly voice. “You think I got these muscles with chemicals?” His angry face was now barely an inch from mine. “I’ve been pumping iron ever since I hit puberty. Not that you ever noticed. Nobody did. It was my secret and it’s all thanks to old man Johnson.”

What was he talking about? Mr Johnson once lived nearby. He had been a professional bodybuilder back in the day and had kept himself in great shape right up until his death five years ago. His property had lain empty ever since due to some unresolved family dispute.

“You should see the gym equipment I found in the old man’s basement” he gushed. “State of the art everything – exercise bench, cardio, free weights, the lot - and handwritten notes on exercising and jars of protein supplements. I snuck in and found it all, started to play around and soon got hooked.”

I was stunned. “Wait a second – you’ve been routinely breaking into the Johnson place? You do know there’s a law against that?”

He stared at me contemptuously.

“And who’s going to tell on me? You?” He threw back his head and laughed, the walls resonating with his derision.

“Are you boys alright up there?” came Mom’s voice from the foot of the stairs.

“Everything’s okay, Mom” Kevin called back, before returning his attention to me and lowering his voice. “In fact everything’s better than okay, wouldn’t you say, porky?”

He walked round me, shaking his head in mock disbelief at his own physical superiority.

“I’ve imagined this day a hundred times, but I never thought it would be this easy” he cackled contemptuously. “What a pathetic lard ass, you’re no match for me. I’m already more of a man than you’ll ever be, and I plan on getting a whole lot bigger.”

I shrank from his derision, regretting every word and action that might have caused his furious anger and resentment.

“I know you better than you could ever imagine” he growled. “I know why you never stuck up for me at school. I know that your jock image was just an act to cover up your insecurity. All your life you’ve been a weak, pathetic pussy, scared of your own shadow. Now you think you’re all grown up just because you’ve got a job and a pad of your own. But I know how you come running home every other day because, deep inside you’re nothing but a scared, immature little mommy’s boy.”

His words cut into me like a knife, devastatingly accurate and lethal. How was it possible for him to know so much? As he glared at me contemptuously, I sank to my knees, tears welling up in my eyes, my blurring vision seeing further evidence of his manliness – the enormous flaccid dick that stretched his underpants. My defensive plan had failed, and now I was struggling to contain an urge to wrap my arms around those mighty thighs and beg him to stop abusing me.

As I stared despairingly at him, he grinned in triumph and turned away. Snatching up my suit pants from the bed he eased his beefy legs into them. Then he pulled on my short sleeved shirt, tucked it into the waistband and fastened the buttons before knotting the tie and shrugging on the suit jacket. Then he admired himself in the mirror.

“Well hello, gorgeous!” he purred.

He looked amazing, filling out my suit much better than I did. The lightweight material fitted him like a glove, clinging to every muscular curve of his body. As he preened himself in the mirror, my jaw dropped at the realisation that I was actually staring at a stronger, more manly version of myself.

Suddenly he spun round and ambled towards me. As he closed on me, his handsome face betrayed total confidence and an air of authority. I backed away, stretching out an arm to grab his baggy pants from the bed to cover my raging erection. He studied me for a moment, then began to snicker again.

“I was wondering when you intended to pull on your duds, bro. Can’t have you late for school. Not on your first day of tenth grade.”

I stared, open mouthed, as he pulled my car keys from the jacket pocket and headed for the door. Then, panicked and confused, I grabbed at the clothes he had just discarded and pulled them on, my heart racing at this unexpected turn of events. Squeezing my feet into his sneakers I dashed downstairs and headed out the door without a word to Mom. Kevin was already in the driving seat, revving the engine and tapping the steering wheel impatiently.

“You can drive?” I asked disbelievingly as I settled into the passenger seat. Flooring the accelerator he shot off down the street, the squealing tyres leaving scorch marks behind them.

He smirked as I squawked in apprehension. “How hard can it be?”

The car barged onto the main road to angry honks from other drivers. Kevin casually fingered in the door pocket until he found my sunglasses and slipped them on.

“Yeah” he purred. “I’m gonna really enjoy my new life.”

As he yawed recklessly past a huge truck with inches to spare, I grabbed at the steering wheel to give us a better chance of survival. He batted my hand away angrily and sent the car careering across several lanes before it lurched off the main road and onto a dirt track. Then he hit the brakes hard, throwing the car into an uncontrolled spin that brought us to a halt in a cloud of dust, facing back the way we had just come.

For several seconds I sat in silence, fighting to bring my shot nerves under control. Kevin, meanwhile, calmly removed the sunglasses. Peeling off the suit jacket, he tossed it casually onto the rear seat. I stared once more at the magnificent muscled arms that threatened to split the seams of my short sleeved shirt. He studied me for a moment then flexed his right arm in my face. I gulped involuntarily as the bicep swelled and hardened into a granite ball. A rip began to appear in the shirt seam before the material finally slid off the peak. Slowly he pumped the arm, each movement seeming to add more size and density. Once he was satisfied with his efforts, he planted a kiss on the peak.

“Mmmm, sweet” he purred, “almost 18 inches of solid muscle. There’s no chance of a pudgy wimp like you standing in my way.” Panicked, I opened my mouth to protest, but he went on, “Look at me, bro. I’m way out of your league, a man before my time. But if you think you can take me on, let's see what you've got.”

The display of dominance and aggression ought to have outraged me. Instead, his words only got me all the more excited and aroused. As I stared longingly at the intimidating bicep that established his absolute power, my dick bucked wildly in my pants. I felt an irresistible yearning to reach out, to kiss his bicep and worship it.

But then, just as my reserves of self-respect were evaporating, his manner changed. His features softened and the arrogant smirk dissolved into an indulgent smile.

“Listen, bro” he said softly, all of the aggression suddenly gone. “I never wanted to be hard on you or humiliate you. But I need to know you’ll play the game. I’m not going back to that shitty school and you’re my passport out of there. I’m taking over the role of Brad and you’re going to be the kid brother.” He smiled. “Think about it, bro. I get the man role you can’t handle and you get back all the comforts of home. It’s perfect, don’t you think?”

He leaned in until my vision was totally filled with his huge, rippling bicep.

“Feel it” he urged, “Show me you want to be the kid brother of a total muscle god …” he chuckled “… or do I have to haul you over my knee and spank your fat ass?”

I could resist no longer. Stretching out a trembling hand, my fingers connected with the irrefutable evidence of his superiority. I shuddered at my first feel, warm to the touch yet hard as steel. The moment was electric. Waves of emotion coursed through me and my throbbing dick exploded in an ecstatic climax. It was a life changing moment. In total deference and surrender, I acknowledged his authority by planting a worshipful kiss on his awesome bicep. My geeky little brother was gone. In his place was my new big brother, a powerful authority figure, radiating confidence and maturity.

He dropped his arm and restarted the engine, instantly snapping me out of my fawning stupor. Then he slipped the sunglasses back on and studied me as I shrank into the seat, nursing the sticky mess in my pants, hoping the spreading stain wouldn’t become too obvious. He smiled.

“Enough of this crap. It’s time we got on with our lives, wouldn’t you say, little bro?”

He chuckled happily as he guided the car back onto the road. Soon he was turning into the street where school was located and slewed to a halt at the gate where a little knot of pubescent girls stared at us with interest. Kevin wound down the window and thrilled the girls by perching a muscular arm along the sill. Then he flirted with a smile and a wink that made them giggle excitedly.

“Brad! What brings you here, dude?”

The owner of the voice stooped down and stared in through the open window. Kevin quickly recovered from the unexpected challenge.

“Uh … oh hey, Brian, didn’t see you coming. I’m just dropping the kid brother off for school.”

I pulled up my jacket hood as Brian’s gaze shifted to me. He smirked.

“Oh yeah … Kevin” he said with more than a hint of disgust. Then his attention returned to the hunk at the wheel. He gave a long, appreciative whistle.

“Sweet Jesus, dude, looks like you’ve been working out since you left school. And when did you get that deep, sexy voice?”

I glanced at him from beneath my hood. Was my old jock school chum hitting on my brother? Kevin responded to the flattery by flexing his arm, a display that earned another compliment.

“Shit, man! What size is that gun? 17 inches?”

“Nah, bigger. Let’s just say nobody fucks with me any more” growled Kevin, a comment that drew a confused look from his admirer.

“But Brad, nobody ever fucked with you before” he said. “Anyways, I hear you’re living up town these days?”

“Yeah … uh, this is my pad” he said, pulling a business card from the little pile littering the dashboard. Brian studied the information.

“Hey, I know that district. How about I come visit some time and we catch up?”

“Sure, Brian, why not? Give me a call.”

Kevin watched him saunter away towards the school gate.

“Yeah, Brian. Why don’t you give me a fuckin call?” he murmured before turning to stare at me. “Brian Halloran - one of your jock friends who made my life a misery. I’d really like to catch up with that dickhead. Maybe I’ll use the big gun he was admiring to rearrange his face a little. What do you say, little bro?”

Without waiting for a reply he reached into the back pocket of his pants and pulled out my wallet. Drawing out a few dollar bills he tossed them into my lap.

“Get yourself a haircut on your way home, can’t risk Mom getting suspicious. Oh, and try and do something about that girly voice of yours.” He stared at me pensively before reaching over and riffling my hair. He was totally into his new role now, behaving like an adult patronising a child. “Cheer up, kid. I thought you loved school? Anyway, I’ll come by the house on Saturday and you and me will head out and spend some quality time together. Maybe I’ll even sneak you into a bar for a cold beer. What do you say?”

I smiled weakly and nodded.

“Now get the fuck out of the car” he barked with feigned impatience. “I can’t wait to find out what my new apartment looks like.” I opened my mouth to speak, but no sound came out. Obediently I tugged at the door handle and stepped onto the sidewalk. The group of girls who had been cooing at Kevin’s muscles now began nudging each other, tittering at my baggy appearance.

As the car raced away I was suddenly fearful of the bullies I thought would be lying in wait. As Brad I had been able to act the jock to conceal my lack of confidence, but as Kevin I would be totally at their mercy. My anxious mind was already working up a survival plan. Over the next few months I would gradually reveal a new Kevin, more sociable and sporty, much less a target for abuse. And meantime, if the bullying got really bad, I now had a brother with the muscle to make things better. I smiled as my mind conjured up an image of Kevin effortlessly holding a blubbering Brian Halloran aloft in one muscular arm.

Saturday would come soon enough, and I sighed contentedly at the prospect of seeing "Brad" again. What a lucky kid I was to have such an awesome muscle hunk for a big brother. The memory of fondling his bulging bicep in the car made me shiver with pleasure. My dick tingled excitedly in anticipation of my next opportunity to snuggle into his warm, protective body and feel his big manly muscles.

I scanned the school entrance nervously but there were no bullies to be seen. Even the giggling girls had moved off. Mimicking Kevin’s ungainly shuffle I headed through the gate, growing in confidence with every step. Sophomore year was going to be a breeze second time around!

Last edited by gideon; January 8th, 2014 at 07:32 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 8th, 2014), 2bored (January 7th, 2014), abbraxis (January 7th, 2014), atbkv (January 7th, 2014), BamBam (January 7th, 2014), Boatsandhoes005 (February 3rd, 2014), dartagnan (January 7th, 2014), epitome83 (January 10th, 2014), eschl46 (January 7th, 2014), Goggletan (January 7th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 7th, 2014), helliot (January 8th, 2014), iceman75 (January 7th, 2014), kaey2k (January 7th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 2nd, 2014), littledude (January 7th, 2014), LoveEmBig (January 10th, 2014), Lukullus (January 7th, 2014), mlbjock (January 7th, 2014), msman (January 7th, 2014), MuscleHintz (January 9th, 2014), muscular (January 7th, 2014), photoguy (January 7th, 2014), ploder4 (February 5th, 2014), Reeza (January 7th, 2014), rogsats (January 22nd, 2014), scarletic (January 7th, 2014), skumbum (January 7th, 2014), sub2muscle (January 10th, 2014), Tamerlein (January 7th, 2014), UYTW (March 14th, 2014), weaknobody (January 7th, 2014), whatizit (January 7th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 7th, 2014), xboy (February 6th, 2014), xenon (January 8th, 2014), yedboh (January 12th, 2014), youngtrevor (February 2nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 12:33 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Welcome back man! You've definitely been missed around here.
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Really liked this story, I love complete role reversals, especially when it comes to an incredibly strong, muscular, studly little bro taking over his older brother's life. Kevin (or should I say Brad now?) is just an awesome specimen of manhood, I would say that not only could he pass for 19, but most people wouldn't even dare card him going into bars. I can only imagine if he went out to the public gym, how strong he is and how much of a show he puts on for the people there. Welcome back, great stuff to come back with!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to Goggletan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 01:03 PM

Goggletan is on a distinguished road
I loved it! Maybe i should make my military themed story longer too
  #5   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 01:54 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Love it. Can't wait to see how this keeps going!
  #6   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 02:44 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
I loved the role reversal... which is quite literal this time around!

Seeing some really great dominance themes in this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
  #7   Add to alexdrake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2014, 09:25 AM

alexdrake is on a distinguished road
Woo-hoo! You're back! And as excellent as ever, I might say.

Please do tell us what happens next in the story, you've been gone way too long
  #8   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2014, 09:50 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
What's the chance we will see his brother progress?
  #9   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2014, 01:28 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
I really enjoyed this story
  #10   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2014, 04:42 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I LOVED this. I loved the domination as it starts to take hold, slowly building into fully taking over his life. I really want to see him take over his brother's job! I love stories where someone takes over someone elses life and lives it better than them.
  #11   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2014, 11:30 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I want to see him have some fun with Brian.
  #12   Add to Dogma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2014, 03:26 PM

Dogma is on a distinguished road
I'd be a total killjoy if I was writing an epilogue for this:

As it turned out, "Brad's" first day of work in the life he had seized didn't go so well and he was quickly laid off:

"Sorry, son," they had said, "Those 18 inch guns are awesome, but we really need an accountant here."
  #13   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2014, 09:19 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
"Sorry, son," they had said, "Those 18 inch guns are awesome, but we really need an accountant here."
Haha! Maybe his talents lie in other areas, and even one day at work will make something materialize. And perhaps the new little bro should get an after school job to help pay new big bro's bills.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options