The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:20 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
A Love Potion

Just a little something I worked on. Schwermarko, hope you appreciate:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure this crap works?"

"Like a charm" the dealer told David.

"It can really make someone love me?" David asked

"Yes it can but I don't understand why you'd be having trouble in that department. Just look at you all swole and those blue eyes and shit. Girls must go nuts for you. But you want this for someone special, eh?"

David smiled, "You bet I do"

He paid the man and strutted home. What the dealer didn't realize is David really wanted this for his training partner, Schwer.

If that man only knew how much David loved him, but he was freaking straight. This potion should change that, however, he only needs
to slip it into a drink. Schwer had no idea that David was bisexual. They had both partied together, worked out together. But, damn, Schwer
and his latest growth spurt just did a number on his libido and it was getting hard to keep it a secret.

David went to sleep of how this could make his dreams come true. He awoke the next day and sprang out of bed when he realized he had overslept.

His phone was buzzing, "He..hello?"

Schwer was on the line "Where the hell are you? Did you just wake up sleeping beauty? HA! Get your sorry ass down here to the gym.
We got legs to do today!"

"Be right there, man, sorry!" HE slammed the phone down, ran through a quick shower and threw on his workout clothes.

When he got to the gym, Schwer was at the bar waiting for him looking incredibly annoyed. Damn somehow that made his 300# of beef look even hotter.

Gotta keep that in check for right now.

"Bout damn time. You are worse than a woman about getting ready. Stinking bodybuilders always prissing with their hair and shit. We're here to lift not date"

David was about 5'5 but nearly 250 pounds of lean muscle and had competed in several physique shows although 2nd in his weight class
was the best he had managed to achieve. His blue eyes would stun anyone and they couldn't look away. He had wide shoulders and
a more narrow waist. But he was in love with Schwer's thick muscle gut and broad, deep chest.

Schwer led him through an intense leg workout where they both got insanely pumped and sweaty. Deep squats, hamstrings, calf raises, leg extensions.

Lasted for nearly 2 hours by the end of which they were both exhausted.
David piped up, "Hey let's grab something to eat before heading home. My treat today."

Schwer agreed and they climbed into David's polished black F350.

As they swung out to the steak house, David plotted how to slip that potion into his drink and how long it would take. He started to bone up again.

"Crap I gotta keep this under control until I get him hooked." He thought.
As they finished the meal, David told Schwer he had left his wallet in the truck and needed to run back for it. When he got inside the cab
he quickly pulled the bag containing the potion from under the seat and ripped off the little tag with all the stupid writing on it and shoved the vial
into his pocket.

"All right man, got my wallet and ready to pay."

Schwer grunted and gave him an odd look. "Dude, I gotta go piss. I'll be right back." With that he headed to the men's room.

David realized he would never have another opportunity so he grabbed Schwer's beer and quickly dumped in the contents of the vial.

It turned bright red.

"Oh crap! He will definitely notice that." David grabbed the glass and attempted to swirl it but sloshed the strange liquid all over the table.

The potion gave off a sharp hissing noise then just as Schwer appeared out of the restroom, slowly changed back to its normal color and consistency.

Schwer came to the table and grabbed his glass and chugged it back, then made a face. "That beer tasted like shit. What do they have in those
taps?"

David said, "I dont' know man, but let's pay and get out of here. I got stuff to do."

Schwer didn't respond but stared at him oddly then swayed a bit grabbing the table for support.

David hoped this was a sign that he was about to get lucky.

"You okay?"

"Yeah...yeah, just light headed all of a sudden." he shook his head, "Must have been the squats. We went heavy today."

They made their way out to the truck and were just about to get in when Schwer staggered again and almost fell over. "Davd, man, I don't
feel so hot. I think I need to get home."

David worried that he may have overdosed his friend and panicked. "Uh yeah, let's get you in the truck big guy and you can rest."

Schwer leaned his hand against the truck and David noticed it seemed to swell slightly.

Nervously he opened his own door and quickly found the label he had discarded earlier and read while Schwer was distracted, "WARNING: This will not cause a change to sexual orientation. Do not use for that purpose, dangerous side effects may result."

"SHIT!!!!" David yelled causing Schwer to lift his head up.

"You all right, man? Ah, cause I know I'm not ok right now."

"Yea...yeah. I think maybe we need to get you to a hospital."

"Naw, not yet. Let me just get into the damn truck and rest."

"Oh.yeah" And David unlocked the door.

Schwer climbed up into the cab and David nervously started up the truck.

"Actually just riding here with you I feel better. Actually...ugh..I feel...uh..really good." small popping sounds came from his shirt.

"Damn, must have got a better pump than I thought I...I...." riiiip.

David looked over and gasped. Schwer was blowing up and swelling up with muscle.

The rip had come from a shoulder seam that had separated.

"Schwer, man, what..."

Another rip as his shoulder pushed free. "I don't know, bro, but this feels awesome! ughhh..." His chest and muscle gut swelled out further
straining the already struggling shirt.

"Like my whole body is getting a hard on..." his voice dropped an octave and he growled out the last word.

The collar of his shirt split as Schwer's traps and neck thickened into a monstrous bull neck.

David quickly moved the truck into an alley out of sight of everyone, terrified and turned on by his friend's transformation.

Schwer's arms were pushing against David now as lats spread out everywhere and with a loud rip the back of the shirt burst apart and David
was nearly pinned against his door by his friend's widening frame.

"Dave, man I can't move my legs. They're stuck under the...ughhh..." His shorts ripped up the sides as thick, ripped muscular quads and hams
pushed free and wedged his legs against the dashboard which groaned.

Schwer tried to raise his arm to give David room to move but his biceps had swelled to 30 inch mountains and burst through the sleeves
making it impossible for him to fully raise it up.

David gasped and then the truck started rocking.

David realized that Schwer's dick had grown hard and he was so caught up he was trying to thrust against the dash.

"Man, stop stop. I gotta get you outta this truck."

"Sorry...I can't..help...." The front of his shirt was splitting down from the collar as his chest deepened and huge pecs swelled out.

His neck had grown so thick he was having a hard time looking down to see them.

David got free and out his door and ran around to the other side of the truck.

He glanced up and down the alley to be sure no one was there.

He jerked open the passenger door and Schwer's right arm and side nearly exploded out of it the remains of a sleeve clinging to what now had to be 35 inch biceps.

Schwer's chest and gut now had him wedged back against the seat.

David grabbed his friend's arm and tried to jimmy him free. David wasn't small by any means, but he was now dwarfed by the mound of nearly
immobile muscle trapped in his truck.

He pulled harder and Schwer managed to get his right arm out and helped to push against the frame of the truck.

David could feel Schwer's muscles expanding against him, which was turning him on like nothing ever before.

The frame groaned and bent as Schwer's fingers pushed into the metal with new found strength, then like a cork from a bottle he popped free.

David stumbled backward and rolled out of the way just as Schwer came down on the spot where he had been.

"Damn, good thing I'm a bodybuilder and can move." David said and then tried to help Schwer stand up.

As he stood the back of his shorts gave way to the immense muscled ass that had grown in there.

Schwer struggled to walk as his legs kept thickening.

He kept widening his stance.

Stumble, rip, widen, stumble, rip, widen...he finally leaned against the bent frame of the truck cab.

He rolled his eyes in ecstasy and suddenly surged up about 6" in height, making the muscle spread more proprotionately across his body.

He groaned as the last of his clothes broke free leaving him swollen and nude in the alley with an erect 10" dick.

A gasp came from behind them and David and Schwer both looked to see a woman, barely 5'2 staring at them.

She was athletic with a firm tight ass and thick breasts that were definitely
showing signs of arousal under the blouse she wore.

"What happened?" She gasped and made her way over.

Schwer moved his hands to cover himself but realized it was hopeless at this point.

"Don't....I....I..."

She stared at him, "I love muscle and I had seen the two of you at the gym....and I...I thought you were gay....but...I can't."
Schwer smiled finally, "Not gay, and you can touch if you want."

David stepped back embarrassed.

She stepped forward and rubbed the thick gut and Schwer's dick throbbed.

He smiled at David and winked. Then reached out and beckoned his friend closer.

When David got in reach, Schwer pulled him against his right side and the girl started to rub on his stomach as well. David moaned.

Schwer gasped as she took his dick in her mouth.

David leaned in and guided her hand down onto his jeans and she deftly undid the fly letting his own beast out.

Schwer's left hand gently carressed the girl's head and neck and his right hand clutched at David's neck and thick traps.

The girl's movements quickened and David let out a gasp then exploded all over her head and Schwer's hand.

"Sor..sorry. Couldn't help it." he gasped.

Schwer's grip on both of them tightened and his head rolled back as a torrent of cum surged up his pole and into her mouth over flowing and splattering onto David.

He smiled, "Nuthin to be sorry about."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (January 10th, 2014), AmbientBob (January 10th, 2014), an0n12 (January 9th, 2014), Big RR (January 10th, 2014), cmattj (January 10th, 2014), iets21 (January 10th, 2014), jcb60970 (January 10th, 2014), JohnoUK (January 14th, 2014), lurker5 (January 10th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (January 10th, 2014), muscular (January 11th, 2014), nnnrg (January 11th, 2014), rocketdog (January 10th, 2014), Weasel (January 10th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 10th, 2014), zmack (January 12th, 2014)
  #2   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 06:22 AM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Loved the story man and I'm hoping that they'll continue.
The Following User Says Thank You to an0n12 For This Useful Post:
hero1000 (January 10th, 2014)
  #3   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 05:05 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Thanks dude! Appreciate that from a guy who looks like he drank the potion himself ;P Anyway keep us updated with your progress too.
The Following User Says Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (January 10th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options