The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ploder4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2014, 02:40 AM

ploder4 is on a distinguished road
Close Encounter (Story Fragment)

This is not really my first time writing. I have made my own additions and modifications to other stories on my own computer just for myself. I never really tackled something original until now. It takes me eons to write something like this. So if anyone feels compelled to add a before or after they are welcome to do so. Use this idea as the root. Comments also welcome. I posted this for fun.

No growth but massive muscle.

Close Encounter -- FRAGMENT

Ben laid in his bed looking at the ceiling in the dark for a while. For a brief moment, Ben wondered if he would have that odd alien abduction dream again. Continuing to look at the ceiling his mind got bored and started noting little discomforts of his body. Ben's neck was uncomfortable just below his head so he lifted his head up and patted the pillow briefly to fluff it up. After laying his head down Ben noticed some twinges of light pain in his legs and moved them a bit to relieve that. To Ben this was unusual, maybe restless leg syndrome like advertised on some of those pill commercials. Ben briefly closed his eyes.

In an instant Ben heard nothing, it was as if something had sucked all the sound out of the room. Ben knew this lack of sound distinctly. He was in the dream. And as if on cue of his thoughts the room lit up brilliantly with a bright whitish light. But something was different about this time. He could feel it as he noticed the light was different, dimmer. Ben looked to one of the windows and saw a massive shadow blocking out the light from it. This was very different. In this case, the massive shadow was trying to enter. The lower and upper panes of the window were suddenly crushed into the sill as a massive arm pushed them up and poked through into his room. Ben stared in awe as the massive arm was followed by the other equally as big and then a torso that had to slide through sideways, and even them the massive scraped both back and chest against the sides. That was followed by an incredulously thin waist leading to a crotch and bulge that would make a horse jealous. And finally two massive legs propelled their way through the window. The massive form landed on the floor with barely a sound at all the rumble died down along with the light. It was dark again in his room, but Ben could hear the sounds of a shifting form and footsteps getting closer to him. The footsteps stopped at the corner of the foot of his bed.

"You are awake." Something said in Ben's mind. It was a deep masculine voice similar to that of the aliens that have visited him in his dreams but much deeper. Ben shivered with fear as he tried to speak but no sound came out.

"Calm yourself. I mean you no harm. I will reveal myself to you if you agree to remain quiet." the voice in his head said. Ben could only shake his head yes. In the blink of an eye the lights came on in his room revealing the form that was speaking to him in his mind. Standing at the foot of his bed was a massive and definitely masculine creature. The head was that of the alien he had seen many many times in his dreams and even though this one had the typical large cranium and the big black eyes, the face was much more sharply defined and the jaw squared off to match the superheroes in the comic books. As massive as the head was, it paled in comparison to the massive muscular form that supported it. The alien's head was almost touching the ceiling which would put him almost at 8' tall. The neck was as big as Ben's thighs and the traps bulged up to what would be ear level on a human. Shoulders were twice and a half wider than an average door. The arms on this extraterrestrial were almost as wide as his body and the legs were twice that size. The abs were thick and hard cobblestones on an almost comically thin waist. And just below that was a bulge that stood out at least a foot from the massive form as the mighty shaft was pushed out and bowed back in by what looked like a tight speedo.
Ben gasped as the lights came on and revealed the extraterrestrial in it's massively muscled glory. A once expressionless face soon gave way to a raised eyebrow and half frown as it acknowledged the sudden sound Ben had made. Ben quickly put his hand to his mouth as he realized what he had done. The alien nodded his head and the slight frown gave way to a smirk as he looked down to Ben's crotch. It was then that Ben realized that he had a raging erection from looking at the hulking space alien.

"You like looking at me." The alien spoke simply in his head. Was there a hint of smart ass in that comment? Ben quickly covered up his hard cock in embarrassment which caused the alien to let out a small chuckle.

"There is no point in hiding your sexual arousal. I have already seen it and noticed it in your vital signs as I was entering." The alien mentally commented. Ben continued to stare at the massive form watching his massive chest heave as it breathed. The alien continued to smirk as his dark eyes stared intently at him. Then the alien smiled a little bigger and slowly crossed his mighty arms upon his chest followed by another raised eyebrow. Ben stared on in complete awe of the amazing extraterrestrial adonis in front of him. This was definitely not the same dream as he had before. Was this the same alien?

"I can guess what you are asking yourself and chances are I would be right." The alien spoke in his head again. "You are wondering if I am the same one that had visited you before when you were younger. I will affirm that to you."

"You're the same one?" Ben suddenly blurted out his question that it almost took the alien by surprise.

"Yes I am."

"But... but... you're.... HUGE!"

"Yes, my appearance has changed."

"Why?"

"I was looking for a solution to a problem in my home planet's population. A disease has spread amongst my kind and I was looking to other types of life forms to study their DNA and make comparisons. I would use that DNA to try and fix the problem. Human DNA has had some interesting results."

"Human DNA?"

The alien opened his arms out and smiled. "I mixed human DNA with my own. I was altered into what you see me as now."

"So human DNA made you huge?" Ben asked still aogog at the massive alien.

"Specifically my DNA and your DNA have complimented each other. Although I am feeling some notable side effects."

"Side effects?"

"I experience changes in personality and mood which are more dynamic than I am used to and I grew genitalia and sex organs to which you humans use to create offspring." The alien then looked off to the side as it thought out loud. "Natural copulation versus cloning, an interesting theory."

The room became unsettlingly quiet as the alien seemed lost in thought.

"What is your name?" Ben blurted out the question nervously breaking the silence.

The alien looked at Ben quizzically for a brief moment and then smiled again. "My name is Sirrelliac."

Ben looked at Sirreliac and it was his turn to smile.

"Can I call you Sir?"

--- End of fragment ---

Last edited by ploder4; January 18th, 2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: spellcheck
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ploder4 For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (January 20th, 2014), jcb60970 (January 18th, 2014), littledude (January 18th, 2014), Lucas88 (January 19th, 2014), Lukullus (January 18th, 2014), makurra (January 22nd, 2014), marki (January 18th, 2014), Mdlftr (January 22nd, 2014), milwmuscleguy (January 18th, 2014), mjtunstall1976 (January 23rd, 2014), muscular (January 18th, 2014), nnnrg (January 18th, 2014), rogsats (January 22nd, 2014), The Pecman (January 22nd, 2014), TheHugeMan (January 18th, 2014), Tibo (January 18th, 2014), vga518 (January 18th, 2014), weaknobody (January 20th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 18th, 2014)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2014, 05:45 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Wow this was very hot for a fragment. I know what you mean and where you're coming from, writing isn't much of a strong suit for me and it takes a while to write a story. Its odd for me since I have an expansive imagination. Keep trying and keep writing this is VERY good. I would love to read more.

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
ploder4 (January 20th, 2014)
  #3   Add to ploder4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2014, 12:45 PM

ploder4 is on a distinguished road
Thank you for the positive comment. I have a lot of ideas whipping around in my head on this. It's just a matter of plucking one that fits and being able to translate it to a good story.

I apologize to everyone for the fact that I always forget the thank you button. I will try to be more vigilant in the future.
  #4   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 12:38 AM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
Good start. I would have done a prologue and show the guy as a teenager initially encountering the alien perhaps in a forest, perhaps in a dreamlike state, and then going on for several years, wondering if it really happened or not... and then leading into the story open.

Maybe the alien has sex with the guy and he passes out... and in the morning, he wonders if it really happened. There's no evidence, except... he can tell that his shirt is a little too tight on his body. And then you get into some muscle growth, with consequences. Could go somewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Pecman For This Useful Post:
ploder4 (January 22nd, 2014)
  #5   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 06:21 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pecman View Post
Good start. I would have done a prologue and show the guy as a teenager initially encountering the alien perhaps in a forest, perhaps in a dreamlike state, and then going on for several years, wondering if it really happened or not... and then leading into the story open.

Maybe the alien has sex with the guy and he passes out... and in the morning, he wonders if it really happened. There's no evidence, except... he can tell that his shirt is a little too tight on his body. And then you get into some muscle growth, with consequences. Could go somewhere.
Go for it yourself, Pecman. Ploder4 gave an open invitation to write a story built around his fragment.

I've had an alien DNA story (but more accidental meeting than visitation with a mission) running around in my head for a while, now, and this fragment kind of sparked the idea again...might just write it this time.

Nice job, ploder4! Don't be shy about posting more fragments if that's what you generate. I'm like you in that I have a lot of work written for myself, some original and some modifications of other stories...few of them finished. Unlike you, I have a block on posting something I consider unfinish or a fragment...I need to work on that.

Keep posting!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas88 For This Useful Post:
ploder4 (January 22nd, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode