The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Competition of Domination Part 3: Name of the Game

Time to explain the name of the game. Questions shouldn't always get answered but I'll give you guys a break Feedback below!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=69247
Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=69313

Competion of Domination Part 3

Trent slept roughly as he'd fought with the best and worst nightmare of all time. He'd found himself back at school, the time shown on one of the many hallway clocks: 12:00 AM. The hallways were lit barely by moonlight that came in through every window. He couldn't figure out where he was going as he walked aimlessly. He turned a corner and stopped in his tracks as he found himself standing in front of one of the classrooms, the door cracked. Travis grabbed the handle and gently pushed it open, letting moonlight flood his vision and giving himself a perfect view of a very shocking sight.

On one of the tables in the classroom, two guys were making out by the window, their bodies a big mass of quivering pleasure on the table. One of them was pinned onto the table, his legs bent over the end. The other was placed firmly on top of him, big tanned muscles standing in between the boy’s legs firmly on the ground. He was a big guy, his muscles clearly defined in the moonlight. Travis slowly walked over to them, the sounds of groaning, moaning, and intense lip lock growing louder. The big one suddenly grabbed the little one's pants without detaching form his lips and ripped them off, his big arms bulging with power.

The little one's boxers came off with his pants as he lay there, ready to have this muscled sex beast fuck him. The big man grabbed his belt without detaching also and threw it aside. His pants slipped off and the guy’s big glutes, thickly muscled legs, and low hanging cannonballs came into view. Travis hesitated as he saw that the heat was starting to get intense and, the closer he got, the more danger he realized he was in. What would this beast do to him if he interrupted? He was so large that he was bending to reach the smaller man on the table. He was so wide that each of his shoulders covered his end of the table from side to side. Travis tried to reach for the guy but was intercepted as a big hand grabbed Travis's wrist. Travis tried to pull back but the powerful arm had him. He looked up to the face of the tall man and was shocked. It was Mateo. “I rule you. You shall serve me" he said before closing in on me. It was just before his chest filled my vision that I woke up in my bed, covered in sweat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis's room was very boring and hard to look at. He'd been in Avid Ville for a month but most of his stuff was still packed in boxes. The walls were all white, his floor was polished wood, his room had two windows and all that stood out was a mirror and a dresser with a TV on top. A couch sat in front of that dresser just in case Travis decided he'd rather sleep on a couch pillow than an actual one. Travis was lying on his queen-sized bed, the sheets ruffled from his rough sleep. Travis sat up and rubbed the sleep from his face. The sun was still rising at this time. Travis assumed his grandpa was still asleep. He would hate to be up at 4 o'clock in the morning in his retirement. Travis's grandpa had been a rich business tycoon in the old days and so his house was actually quite decent. Travis wasn't complaining as pulled himself out of bed and walked over to his TV, noticing the breeze flowing into the room. Travis could tell he wasn't wearing anything except a pair of boxers but he didn't really care. No one was going to see him in his own room. He didn't know how wrong he was.

He turned on the TV and some commercial for selling gold. As he headed back to his bed, he stopped in his tracks. What was that noise? A loud noise was bouncing on the walls of the room. A noise that could only be from a beast as it seemed to boom a little bit. It was a very rhythmic, masculine sound that was coming from Travis's couch. He slowly turned in fear and everything came back to him when he saw Mateo on his couch, his beautiful face asleep. Travis's eyes widened as he saw something more surprising on that couch. Mateo, who was sleeping on his stomach with his feet hanging off one end and his bicep off the other, was naked.

Travis tried to process the big, naked man on his couch but was having trouble as he was too busy watching Mateo move in his sleep. They'd had a few nights where Mateo spent the night on the couch but never had Travis seen him sleep naked. Mateo's golden ass was bulging from its position on the couch, seeming to push up from something underneath lifting Mateo's pelvis....

Mateo's back stretched across what space it could, seeing as Mateo was 200 pounds and wide, he had his arms hanging off the couch. Travis felt his cock reach its full 6 inch hardness as he saw his friend lying there in the nude. Travis wanted to feed his eyes some more but ran out of time as Mateo looked to be waking up. Travis panicked, unsure of what to do but didn't get chance as he saw two shining brown eyes looking his eyes. "Hey, buddy" Mateo said as he perched his head on the arm of the couch and scratched his head. He looked like a model that’d just woken up from sleep and it wasn't helping Travis as he was unable to hide his angry erection. Mateo smiled as he saw the cock bounce in rage. “I see you're awake" he said as he began to lift himself off the couch.

Travis closed his eyes as he heard Mateo's movement. Mateo could be heard relieving the couch of his weight and then moving along the wooden floor. Travis was afraid to open his eyes but he felt a hand grab his head and pull him. Travis didn't see it coming as he felt Mateo's lips press against his. He lost himself in the kiss for a moment before Mateo released, touching his bottom lip to Travis's upper lip. Travis opened an eye and was rewarded with what happened to be a beautiful set of pecs just waiting to be licked. Travis tried to respond but was too distracted by the large nipples capping Mateo's chest. "So... it was real....." he said as he dared to reach a hand out and rubbed it against Mateo's hard, cobblestone abs. " Yep" Mateo said as he stood up above, looking down at Travis's dark curls. He was about to kiss his way down to Trent's lips but got intercepted when Travis spun out of his grasp and turned away.

"What's going on? What are you? Why are you bigger?"

Mateo sighed as he felt his cock painfully hard. “I’m what you might call a wizard; a contestant in the Competition of Domination" he said as he tried to pull up his tight briefs to cover his long and hard appendage. Travis, while looking in the direction of his bed, spotted some gym shorts on the ground and grabbed them, throwing them back to Mateo without looking. "What's the Competition of Domination"?" he asked while his red face was hidden from Mateo. Mateo caught the shorts and looked at them, preferring the sense of being nude over clothing but decided to pull the shorts on. "It's a competition set for wizards who wish to conquer the world" he said as pulled on his shorts, the clothing made for someone much smaller than himself.

Travis looked back but was still able to see the package Mateo was carrying from a mile away. "Conquer the world???" he asked.
Mateo continued to pull on the shorts to make them more comfortable. "Yes. You didn't think the world ran on just itself, did you? There's a lot of mana involved."

Travis looked at his body again, seeing no wounds from the day before. "That's what you said you needed to "suck" out of me...."

Mateo smiled. "And I enjoyed every minute of it"
Travis's cock was painfully hard as Mateo played with him. He shook his head in frustration and looked Mateo in the face. "Why did you.....suck it away" he asked.

Mateo turned away and put his hands on his hips, making his back muscles pop up and his big, muscular glutes stand out through the gym shorts. “Because I need more mana. In this competition, the goal is to take over every man alive. To make them my disciples"

Travis tried to process this. The entire world ruled by Mateo. It was an overwhelming thought. "There's no way you could take over the world, right?"

It was when he asked this that Mateo turned with a huge smile. “Not at this size. Mana equals more power. Power, for a magician, equals more size" he said as he flexed his bicep, once 18 inches but now 19 inches. Travis felt his cock leak pre into his briefs. “You were the most powerful source of mana in the west hemisphere, no, in the whole world that was perfect for me."

Travis raised an eye brow and blushed at the same time. Perfect for me........

Travis had never had anyone this into him in his entire life. He'd always been that one person who could never find that one soul who wanted him. Of course, when saying that, it made Travis hesitant to give in to the thought. "Really? You look like you've only grown a couple inches on all sides." he said, his eyes glued to the large and bulging parts on Mateo's body.

"My body can’t handle all of the power you release all at once" Mateo said, scratching the back of his head and accidently flexing a bulging arm in his own face. “It will be a while before I can fully eat all the apples on the tree. That's why I need you to collect my disciples"

Travis was shocked at the mention of having to go collect disciples. “You want me to absorb people's mana too??? You're crazy!" Mateo smiled.

"I don't need you to absorb mana."

At this, Travis was somewhat confused. "But don’t you need mana to grow and win this Competition of whatever?"

Mateo chuckled a little. "Yeah, but I'm a big boy (as you can see) and I can absorb the mana myself"

"What do you want from me then?"

Mateo leaned into Travis and gave him a look into his bright eyes. "I need you to fuck them, make them want to fuck you and, most of all, get them to admit to serving me"

Travis was beet red at the request. "That's crazy! I'm not g......" he tried to say but stop himself. He'd just had sex with Mateo. It was hopeless to deny what he'd done. He'd had sex with a guy. A sin he'd have to live with.

Mateo thought that the last word Travis meant to say was "good looking". “Sure you are. Just look at that tight ass of yours" he said as he grabbed Travis's ass roughly and made him leap and make a funny sound. "You're definitely hot to me."

Travis looked at Mateo with a serious look. “Why do I have to do it?"

"Because I need time to properly absorb all the mana you'll be feeding me" he said so calmly. Mateo was trying to avoid admitting that Travis's power was actually more than he could currently handle as it was still feeding him more power. Had Travis not been so dumbfounded, he would have Mateo had already swelled up a quarter inch in each direction and his gym shorts were just getting tighter.

Defeated, Travis looked down at his feet, not noticing Mateo's feet had grown a bit bigger. "What do I do then?"

Mateo made a triumphant pose. "You have to take down the biggest Mana producers here. People who can produce mana almost as quickly as you can" he said waving his hand in front of him, scaring Travis with a mysterious piece paper that appeared from thin air. Mateo snapped his fingers and a pair of brimmed glasses set themselves on his face. Travis had never noticed how hot Mateo looked wearing glasses and began to blush. "Your first target is....." he said as he looked down the list. "Sammy Denim" he said as he snapped his fingers and the glasses he wore disappeared.

Travis's blue eyes popped. Sammy Denim.....a big boy in a man's body. Travis didn't know him TOO well but he sometimes got mercy from Sammy in the gym. Sammy was a walking, blonde god that Travis once had a wet a dream about (though he tries to forget it).

“Oh, I forgot something. We need to put some beef on you" Mateo said as he looked down at Travis's little body. Travis was twink material as he was thin and kind of pudgy but had some points on him that made him a turn on. He himself couldn't see them but, if only he knew, others could see what made him so good looking. Travis didn't understand what Mateo would do before he quickly tapped Travis’s forehead with 2 fingers.

He didn't see it coming as everything moved in slow motion. He slowly fell back and landed on his bed and felt he was slowly fading from consciousness. He could just barely make out Mateo's deep voice. “Don’t worry. He'll think you're fucking hot" he said before everything went black and Travis felt a warm presence enter his body. What was happening to him?

To Be Continued
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
Big RR (January 22nd, 2014), cellardoor (January 20th, 2014), Hanugumo (January 21st, 2014), muscular (January 20th, 2014), rogsats (January 22nd, 2014), scrawn (January 23rd, 2014), sexiscriptor (January 21st, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 20th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options