The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
FFF: The Muscled Duo

I proofread! A bit. So yeah, mistakes found = OMGwhatareyouwaitingfor, tell me! I think this concludes the FFF story. Or as corny/simple as it is, "Falling For Food" or "Falling in love/like with your prey" if you wanna make it less simple. huehuehuehuehuehue it's done. Maybe. I don't know. Probably.

All the previous chapters of FFF:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

FFF: The Muscled Duo

========================= ??? ??, ???? =========================

I gasped for air as I collapsed, clutching the carpet as I tried to hold back the pain. I could feel each stomp, as if it were just a gigantic mallet repeatedly smashing me against the ground. I was starting to feel numb as the 6th wave washed over me and then I soon lost count. After a short while I felt a boot against my side. Trent gave my body a shove and I rolled over on to my back, my arms falling to my sides automatically. Not a single ounce of tension in my body; I was a ragdoll. Then I saw it in his hands, a shining prism. My eyes widened to see it was not covered in his aura anymore, nor was it covered in the dark aura. I was utterly confused.

"Talk about a heart attack." He smirked as he held up my heart. "See? It's kind of scuffed and rough around the edges, but it has some shine to it. It's cold though, but a good type of cold. Like a cool breeze blowing against you after you got done working out kind of cold. So I warm us up, you cool us down. . . Sounds like a good combo, right?"

"It is small." Meaning my body may remain large, but I lost half my power. The odd thing was he could have had complete control over me if he had let his aura take over. Instead, he managed to will it away. In short, he did not want to influence my core. That means every fiber of his being did not want a different Ciaran. . . Trent wanted me as. . . Well, me.

"Small things can be strong as all fuck too." He pointed a thumb towards himself and his smirk transformed into his toothy and goofy grin before finally returning to a neutral position. Trent bent down and brought his face closer to mine. I could feel the position of his hand shift along the side of my body, with the sensation of the crystal moving up towards my chest. His lips were just inches from mine as our eyes locked. His nose lightly brushed against mine and I could feel my lips part as I anticipated him kissing me. Instead, I could feel the cool crystal pushing deep into my chest. The look in his eyes was intense, but had a shimmer of sweetness to them as well. "Look, don't get the wrong idea. I'm fucking pissed still, but I care about you, OK? I invested 2 months in your training and. . . I'm 41. I'm too old to worry about bullshit that can be fixed with a few pushes. Besides, I know deep down you're not so bad."

I shifted my gaze to the side; it was hard to look him in the eye. I did not feel worthy. Yet there he was just an inch or so away from my face."How can you be so sure? I am a demon, after all."

"I know all about making bad first impressions. And second bad impressions. And third bad impressions. And- you get the fucking idea." He placed his hand on my cheek so I would be forced to at least glance in his direction. "However you were born or whatever you are, it doesn't define you. I was a chubby baby, and then a fat kid who was spoiled rotten; I was a hopeless coward. Look where I wound up. I didn't let that prissy rich boy shit define me. I get to choose who I am and how I act.. Deep down you're just a really good guy who's lost because your asshole of a dad gave you a shitty map."

"I see." Trent dismounted me and gestured for me to get up as well. It took a little effort, but everything felt fine when I was standing upright again. "Trent, I do not know how to reverse what I have done to you. The best course of action is to leave this place to find a way to change you back to your former body. . . We must sneak out. If my father sees you and notices I am weakened, I do not think things will go over so well."

"Yeah, things won't go over so well for him, not us! I'll fuck him up, no prob." Trent shrugged his shoulders and flexed. Even in his tiny body he had nice muscular definition. I guess no matter what, you cannot take who he is away from him.

I nodded in response, although, I knew Trent was no match for my father. How could he be? He may have an unstoppable spirit and endless confidence, but he does not have the power to combat a demon.

========================= ??? ??, ???? =========================

As we exited my room, my father was waiting for us at the top of the staircase.

"The funny thing about demon hearts is that, when damaged, they make a very loud resonating sound. A sound only the attacker, victim, and victim's kin can hear. So I decided to investigate. . . I overheard every little pathetic thing that you two miserable piles of garbage have been talking about. To think, a Delacroix would. . . Side with. . . His food! Again! It should go without saying that I am disappointed in you." He shook his head, "My kin have been nothing but a disgrace to the Delacroix name. I can hardly stand it."

Trent mocked my father's voice in the most annoying and insulting way possible, because that was clearly the best thing to do. "Oooooh no, the Deli-craps are ruiiiined! Whatever shall I doooooo? My last name is just so important! Someone, please catch me before I faaaaaaint! Boo-fucking-hoooo! Get over yourself and your stupid fucking name. Now move aside before I kick your shit in."

"Oh." My father looked wounded, actually. "You happened to pick the most uncouth piece of meat you could find? A man no less! It is fine to drain a man of his vitality, but to have any form of relationship with a man? That is just absolutely disgusting! Your brother 'fell in love' with his food too, but at least he had the decency to find of high quality female. I let your brother slowly die instead of killing him myself, but you. . . Your mere existence is killing the Delacroix reputation. So it is only fit that I kill you and your flesh-sack of food over there. Now."

"Food? Dude, I'm not food." Trent clenched his fist as he approached my father. "And that sexy fucker over there is way better than you in every way. He's a real man! And when I'm done with him, he's gonna be even manlier. . . Like me!"

In a flash, Trent had jumped up and used both his legs to bash my father's chest. He caught himself as he went to the ground and sprang to his feet. He sure knows how to use his body in any form, though this current form was surely fast and flexible. Not at all like the behemoth that he was previously. Trent took the faster route via the banister, and I followed down the stairs so I would not miss a thing. I felt like I should help, but something told me to hold back. I trust Trent. When he says something, he sees it through so. . . Like he colorfully said. . . Trent will kick my father's shit in if it is the last thing he will do.

"I will not stand for this!" My father rose and backhanded Trent, sending him flying. But Trent got right back up as if he just tripped. My father assumed a position to cast offensive binding, which required a widened stance. Trent saw the position change and acted accordingly – astonishingly quick thinking on his part.

"Well then let me knock you the fuck down again!" Trent raged towards my father and used my father's bulky legs as a footstool to land an incredibly powerful uppercut. He took the opportunity to seamlessly transition into driving both his legs deep into my father's stomach once more as he fell back down. His body was surrounded by a fierce red aura. It was pulling and pushing at the ends of my father's aura, and it looked like each hit strangled bits of my father's aura. Bit by bit, it became obvious. He was stealing everything my father threw at him power wise.

"H-how?!" My father blurted as he attempted to retaliate with some demonic tactic. Although, the delay just let Trent utilize his body, as well as my father's position, to the fullest. I could see Trent's aura crushing my father's aura. My father must have felt it too. "Impossible! I will not lose to an insignificant and small piece of meat such as you!"

Trent had managed to trip my father, giving him the advantage to awkwardly place his body over my father's shoulders and head. Knee-knee-knee-knee-knee-knee; one brutal strike after the other! It surely shut my father up, and more importantly, each hit became stronger as his aura absorbed more of my father's power. Soon there was not a shred of darkness in the room, just a flame engulfing Trent.

"Rrrrrrrrrrraaaaah!" Trent roared, switching from kneeing to outright punching as he mounted my father's dwindling frame. Trent's body was having a hard time processing the change. He is a human, not a demon. Mass growth would mean much pain. The muffled growls and yells coming from Trent as he punched away indicated just as much. He rolled away my father and grasped his chest. Trent tried his best to crawl over to me and I rushed to his side. He managed to grunt, "What's. . . Happening?"

"I think. . . Your aura just over-powered my father's aura without much effort. And now that you are done fighting, the aura has to return back into your body. . . In short, your body is growing but. . . But I do not know if your body can handle it."

"The fuck are you talking about!" He growled as he got to his feet. He pointed to himself with his thumb, seemingly offended by what I had said. "My manly bod can't handle it? I can handle ANNNNYTHIIIIIIIING! Do you even know who the fuck I am, Ciaran? I'm Trent Stone. I'm unstoppable!"

I heard a snap and ripping noise and looked down, noticing his growth was starting from the toes on up. His entire lower half was covered in veins as the skin and muscle pushed into each other. The skin trying its best to hold the muscle inside his flesh, while the muscle stubbornly pushing forward. He smirked as he spread his limbs, assuming his neutral standing position as if he were his old size. Trent's rapidly growing quads gave his thighs a freakish shape as they bulged out. I have never seen Trent's thighs, but now up close. . . They are intimidating. I bet his glutes joined in too, since the briefs strained more and more. I could see the front of his briefs have quite the endowment concealed beneath it. He was forced to spread his legs apart as his massive thighs collided, causing discomfort to his genitals as he used his hand to adjust himself down there. The back of his calves ballooned and swelled outwards, too. And of course his feet grew back to their normal size – ripping his boots to shred. I imagine that was quite painful.

"Aaaah fuck!" He groaned in pain and ecstasy, but quickly shoved the pain back down. "I'm getting' bigger than before. . . Haha, fuck yeah I am!"

It looks like moving would be difficult for him with all those muscles. Then came his torso. Oh man I almost fell over. Each of his muscles thickening, pulsing, growing in power. I guess it was the demon in me that was lusting after his power and his look. Trent's stomach flexed inward and then outward as it tried to find a happy resting position. Soon it looked as if he had a small gut, but still had a perfectly chiseled 6-pack. There was so much muscle that it was just hanging off his body. His pecs, rounding outwards and the sides squaring off, the space in between them hidden away for good as the rock hard slabs battled for space. I could see his nipples move further down his chest as his chest expanded. His shoulders and neck were expanding quite nicely too.

Trent flexed his arms for me in a slightly over-enthusiastic way. He would bring his arms up like a Y and bring them down to a full flex. Soon he could not even do that as his shoulders and neck limited his range. Further exaggerated by his biceps growing to mounds of vein covered power, his forearms and hands grew to match of course – making it more difficult. He grunted as he spread out his arms more away from his body. His torso would no longer let his arms rest like they once did. He had to roll his shoulders a few times just to get used to it. But it was quite obvious that he did not care about the transformation being supposedly painful. The grin on his face said it all. I should have known. Trent is tough for a human, even by demon standards he is. . . Like he said, unstoppable. Even though he was now taller, taller than me, his body was too wide for him to assume a natural stance. He must have been 6'7" now, or maybe even 6'9".

"Fuuuuuuck! I feel like I could level a whole fucking mountain!" Trent flexed his arms, showing that his biceps just did not want to share the personal space around Trent. It invaded other regions of his arm, pushing against the rest of him. "Well, maybe later. That mountain's gonna have to wait 'cause I have a demon to fuck up. Uh, what should I do? Or we? Or whatever."

My father was at a loss for words as he laid powerless on the ground. He looked like my brother when he was just days away from death. His skin, once pushed to its limit with muscle, now just excess skin grossly laying around his body. His hair now white, starting to fall out. His eyes looked like that of a dolls. Looking at this kind of image for the second time really frightened me. That will be me some day, when I finally run out of power. I backed away and bumped into Trent.

"What's wrong?" He rustled my hair. "Is he too ugly for you to look at?"

"That is what happens to my kind when we. . . Run out of power. . . I refuse to drain humans. . . So. . . That will be me in the near future."

"Nah," he used his strength to force me into a position that was facing him. He caressed my face, as if he were trying to calm me down but did not have a clue on how to do it. "When I say something, I mean it. I ain't giving up on you. We'll find a way to keep you alive. But first you should calm down."

"I am trying. However, I-" He slapped my hindquarters and groped it, making me jump up and away from him. But he used his massive arms to pull me in closer, our muscles colliding and pushing deeply into each other. That is when I remembered I was wearing nothing but a tattered bathing suit. My face grew hot. "Trent, p-please. . . We have other things to. . . Do. . ."

"Heheheh, got your mind off of what made you sad, right?" He rustled my hair once more. The fact Trent could hold me with one arm was astounding. "And yeah, we got to finish up with your fuckface dad."

"Thanks for calming me in your special way, Trent." He warms me up, I cool him down. . . Eh? I nodded and he put me down. I turned around to face my father. He was still alive, just barely. I approached his seemingly lifeless body. I nudged him with my foot until he slowly opened his eyes. "We have a proposal."

"No." He muttered.

"No? Wha-"

"No deals. I will vanquish you disgusting things. . . You are nothing but ugly piles of garbage that are littering my realm." He stood up. And in the blink of an eye, his hand was over my chest. "Why would you approach an enemy without any defenses?"

"Go ahead and try. You can barely grasp the concept of having feelings for someone other than yourself. How do you expect to grab my heart? Especially with the very man who freed it is so close by. . . It is no use. Give up." He attempted, but was forced to pull away as if he were burned. Trent warmed me up, alright. "You agree to never harm an innocent human ever again or you will cease to exist. It is one or the other, Claudius."

"Oh, Ciaran. How jaded you are." My father let out a short laugh, "Demons are the ultimate life form. Especially full-fledged demons such as myself. You at least had the chance to experience what it was like for a brief time before giving it up. Full-fledged demons simply do not lose to little baby demons or sacks of meat. They are nothing but carriers of precious and unused power."

"Well sucks to be you then, dumb fuck. I kicked your ass hardcore. And I'm pretty sure this beastly demon right here has you in check too." Trent paused as a thought clearly came to his mind. "Fffhahahaha. . . HAHAHAHA! Oh wow, this is so sad that it's funny! Dude, you're just as fucking dumb as you can be. There's a difference between being confident and being a delusion dip-shit. Guess which one YOU are! Man, you're so done."

My father attempted to rush Trent, but my hand had stopped him. He was in front of me, how far did he expect to go? My hand plunged deep into his chest, wrapping around something sharp and freezing cold. It felt awful just touching it. Trent's confidence flowed through me, giving me strength to believe in myself and my power. This is something I should not even be able to do so easily, yet here I am. I slowly tightened my grip, and my father's expression did not change. "I see. . . A monster like you has never used one of these to begin with."

"So love conquers all, is that what you will say next? Your brother tried to say the same thing as he fought me. Look what happened to him."

"My brother did not have the support of someone who deeply cared for him – not by his side, anyway. Trent is here with me. I am na?ve and weak in some areas, but when combined with Trent I have no weaknesses." I glanced over at Trent. He folded his arms and smirked that cocky damn smirk of his. I loved that smirk. He nodded for me to continue. "Will you not repent and change your ways?"

"I will not. I would rather di-" I crushed his heart without hesitation. I did not kill a demon. I simply released a decayed heart from a lifeless corpse.

"Wish fulfilled, Claudius." He grabbed my forearm as a last reaction before his body shriveled into dust. It was somewhat scary, but Trent was there so. . . I could handle it. In the end it felt cathartic. Now that he was truly gone, it felt like a weight in my chest has been removed. I shook the dust off my hand, and even the dust faded away into nothing as the seconds passed.

"Are you OK, Ciaran?" Trent walked up to me and embraced me from behind. He pushed my back hard against his chest, making it clear he did not want to let go until I answered.

"I am fine, really, I am." I managed to say despite feeling a bit restricted by his mass. "This is over. I am leaving everything behind and moving to the human world. I will not let my name, my father's teachings, or this demonic dimension have control over my life."

Trent hugged me even tighter before pulling away. "Fuck Ciaran, I'm rubbing off on you a lot. Look at you, being all independent and shit. It's kind of turning me on."

I smiled and turned around, "I would not say independent. . . I am dependent on you. It is a good kind of dependence; it does not feel restricting or heavy. It feels like that is why I am here and why you are here. Or as you say, you warm me up, and I cool you down." I moved closer to kiss Trent, but a loud voice instantly stole our attention.

"Oh. Em. Gee-ness! What is this even?!" I turned around to see Eris. "I come over to borrow a few gallons of vinegar to finish my life-sized replica of Mt. Vesuvius with realistic lava-flow-action and I see this. This is WAY more exciting then pretending to destroy a life-sized replica of Pompeii with lava!"

"Lady Eris, please do not intrude on my intimate moments with my frie-. . . My lov-. . . My Trent?" I did not know how to answer.

"Ew! Get over yourself, not that. I mean the whole dead Claudius thing. I'm just assuming of course because this place is torn to hell and there's a pile of dust over there fading away. Now I can loot this place and steal all the nice stuff." She pointed a pencil towards a few selected items, and they fell through the floor into a portal. "I'll just put them in my storage center for now."

"Feel free to take more, these useless riches are all yours for the taking. You can even use the mansion in your volcano-related activity until nothing is left of it for all I care."

"Yeah, I got the fun stuff already. Now I just have to take care of you two first." Eris narrowed her eyes.

"We have to fight you too? What do you have against humans?!" I jumped in front of Trent, as if to shield him. He tapped my shoulder and gave me a look that said adorable effort you have got there, but you do not have to do that. Or using more words Trent would actually say, the fuck are you even doing?
"What? No. The hell is this dramatic bullshizzle you're trying to stir up? I don't hate humans at all."

I was confused, especially considering what she had said a few moments ago. I thought all residents here hated humans for no valid reason. "You do not detest humans?"

"Destest? Pffffffft. I'll let you in on a little secret. I decide to help humans who are having demon or super natural troubles. Not all the time, but every few cases that are in my area of effect. I'm supposed to pick at random, but whaaaateeeeveeeer. Usually insane-crazy events follow, and I just love insane-crazy! It's at least 500 times more fun than Claudius wine tasting parties."

"That is actually. . . Very kind of you."

"You better not tell anyone else. I have a reputation to keep."

"Your secret is safe with me. However, what did you mean earlier?"

"This realm exists as long as a single Delacroix is breathing. You know, the realm filled with demons who love to hurt innocent people. So we just have to change something. Hey blondie, what's your last name?"

"Uh, Stone. Why?"

"OK, by the power vested in me, you are now Ciaran Stone. WHOOPS. Nobody named Delacroix anymore." She wrote in a book, and it appeared to be Trent's book from a while ago. "Isn't that cute? Demons don't have any formal last name rules. So just a few minutes ago Trent totally said Ciaran dude I love you, please take my last name because humans like doing that for some reason when they really like someone and Ciaran's answer was OK but only if you live because I really like you too.

"There is absolutely no way that it is that simple. That's ut-ut-ut-ut. . . !" I could feel the entire ground shake. I lost my footing and fell back, Trent attempted to catch me but his new bulk caused him to over-aim. . . We were both piles of muscles squirming around on the floor.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangn. . . I was so looking forward to that volcano eruption. Oh well. How about we play a guessing game before we get all imploded and stuff? I'll go first and last." Trent and I were obviously too preoccupied to even think about answering. "It's a thing that's usually made entirely of stone. However, it's useless without water. . . Time's up!"

========================= April 26th, 2015 | 2:00PM =========================

Trent was sprawled out over my body and I was drowning in a very shallow amount of water. I panicked and sat straight up, flinging Trent on to his back in to the water. We were both soaked in warm water. I looked around and noticed were inside a very brightly lit building with plenty of people around. When Trent and I stood up, we also found out that people noticed we were in the mall as well. Trent was still wearing his posing briefs and I was in a tattered swim suit that was about to fall off. The last thing I remembered was a quaking realm, but now we were somewhere else. . . Luckily.

Trent bent down to help me up to my feet and then scanned the surroundings. "Hey, is this the fountain in the mall?"

"Yes it's a fountain! You got it right and it's tooow-taaally not because you're inside the fountain. Wow, looks like we know who's the smart one out of you two." Eris clapped, though I it was clearly a sarcastic gesture. I noticed she was not wet, safely standing outside the fountain's pool. Why did she not do the same for us? I think she enjoys annoying people. "So you get to live. No more demons from that sector. You could say we killed one giant bird with two stones."

"Uh? Bird? Stones?" Trent scratched his head, and I too was at a loss. Not because her phrasing was difficult, but primarily because we were a few rags away from being naked – I honestly thought I would cry.

"Wow. Really? Ciaran Stone and Trent Stone. The big bird is the demon-world. Wow. You guys ruin everything. Like demon-worlds along with volcano and city replicas. Replicas that took months to complete. You are literally the worst kind of people ever. You are also probably going to get arrested for whatever illegal thing you are probably doing right now." She pointed towards two uniformed officials trudging towards the fountain. "Now if you'll excuse me, I see a sale on shoes that I do not need but I'm buying them anyway."

I was still shaking and looking down. The feeling of others seeing me like this made me really wish I had died; an over dramatic way of phrasing, yes. A warm and rough hand pulled me out of my stupor. "Come on, stud. We gotta go."

Trent and I ran along, trying our best not to slip on the sleek floor. It felt like we were hopping as we pushed against the ground, simply because our leg muscles could not hold back. At least Trent had underwear that almost fit, unlike myself. Although we were constantly adjusting our lower garments– or in my case, what was left of them – just to avoid another felony. Trent was laughing as we ran outside and down a busy sidewalk.

"Why are you laughing at our situation?!" I scolded him, "This is not funny!"

"I thought our first swim together would be at the beach, not a mall's water fountain. That's too fucking funny, dude. Now we're running around practically naked like a bunch of crazy idiots" Trent's booming laughter rose above the sound of the city sounds and random gasps.

"It's not funny!"

"It is to me! I'm pretty stoked we're both alive too. Having you here. . .That makes this even more fun!" I smiled at his response and soon began laughing. We were like a couple of madmen. What a strange way to end all the eventfulness we had up until now. However, I find it to be the best kind of ending for now. As we close that strange chapter of our lives and move on to a chapter that is hopefully not potentially fatal for us.

I read about love and how it should feel according to stories, but this felt different. It is the only thing that is bothering me right now. I did not feel butterflies in my stomach and I did not feel tense. I was not worrying about how he thinks about me. All I was thinking about was his hand and how it held mine. Two different sized hands fitting perfectly together. Two different sized men fitting perfectly together. Two different sized personalities fitting together? Maybe love works differently in the real world. I shall see this through to the end, and maybe one day I will wake up and realize Trent is the one for me.

"Trent, I do not think I formally said it. . . You are my favorite person in my life right now. To put it simply, I like you quite a lot." I was surprised I was not breathing heavily while I ran.

"I like me a lot too. Like, a lot a lot." Trent pulled me into an alley way and pushed me against the wall. He bent down and kissed me. It was a very deep kiss that clouded all my sense. I think he was even using his tongue. When he pulled away, it was like he took my breath with him. Now I was breathing heavily. "I like you just a bit more than that."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
Braun1 (January 20th, 2014), convolution (January 21st, 2014), Hanugumo (January 22nd, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 21st, 2014), mguy (January 20th, 2014), msman (January 20th, 2014), muscular (January 21st, 2014), nnnrg (January 21st, 2014), renbear (January 21st, 2014), rocketdog (January 20th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 20th, 2014)
  #2   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2014, 10:34 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Dawww.

True wuv. And now the cops try to arrest them for indecent ... something.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2014, 12:45 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Dawww.

True wuv. And now the cops try to arrest them for indecent ... something.
Well the mall cops would've stopped chasing them after they left, but if anything it was a public disturbance in a fountain. While the rest of the running was to get back to the gym or home, since Trent knew it bothered Ciaran to be like that in public.

Over 100 hours of getting to know someone is essentially 30-50 dates so, hey, it wouldn't be far'fetched to just say the love each other. However, given Ciaran's personal history with feelings and his personality, he likely to be in the zone of "this feels like a perfect fit, but I don't feel something I probably should be feeling." Trent on the other hand just flat-out loves the guy, especially after all the crazy shit they've been through in a 4 hour period (4 hours for them, nearly a month due to time skipping shenanigans between the two worlds).

There's also the fact that Trent is 41, so he thinks he's close to falling down from his peak. Buuuuuuuuuut, as mentioned in the story, he has some demon blood in him (which awakened during the fight) so he pretty much looks like a really "smooth" 41 year old and won't age anymore. So yay, not-mentioned-in-the-story happy ending where Trent doesn't die due to old age long before Ciaran. Trent's will and vitality is just Mary Sue-ridonkulous, so Ciaran will easily be able to live off of Trent's vitality. It's probably better for Trent that way too, since if it keeps growing without being taken away, he'd be an immobile freak.

I was going to write a 6th part that describes all the goodies and also some other fun things between them. . . But meh. I figure I'd just blurb it here and call it a day instead of leaving the whole fridge-sadness of Trent dying before Ciaran/etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (January 22nd, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options