The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2014, 02:29 PM

leedsmusic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to leedsmusic
A British Werewolf in New York

John had grabbed his coat and keys and headed for the door. He was a bit nervous and didn?t know what to expect, but he was going to do it anyhow. John had met a man online named Darren, and they had agreed to meet tonight, while John was staying in the city on business.

Darren shared the same fantasies as John about shape shifting to become a hairy, muscular wolf beast. He had been chatting with Darren for a couple of months and finally had the courage to meet him. Darren seemed like just a regular fella that happened to fantasize about changing into a sexually hungry beast. John couldn?t fault Darren for thinking like that, because he, too, dreamed of the same happenings, but this time for real.

The one thing that was different about Darren was that he kept insisting that he doesn?t just fantasize about it, but instead, he actually morphs into a wolf like creature, bulging with fur and muscle. John, of course, told Darren that, ?Seeing is to believe.? This is why Darren offered one night to prove it to John. John still didn?t believe Darren could wolf out, but he figured the role playing would still be fun even if he didn?t really change into the beast he claimed to become. John arrived at Darren?s place 30 minutes after he had left his hotel.

John knocked on the door, and nervously paced, waiting for Darren to answer. When Darren finally did answer the door, John was taken back. Darren had a larger stature than he appeared to have online. He easily stood at least 6 foot 4, maybe as much as 6 foot 6, was packing the muscle. This made John a little nervous at first, but Darren?s warm smile and heartfelt invitation into the apartment eased John?s nerves a little bit. John shook Darren?s heavy, furry hand, and continued inside. John thought to himself that even if he did not witness any transformation here tonight, he?d still be delighted to see how much more fur joined the patch sticking out of the top of Darren?s t-shirt. They sat down on Darren?s couch.

?Are you thirsty John?? Darren asked. ?Nah, I?m fine.? John replied. At this point, Darren could already feel the change coming, but for these few short moments; Darren managed to control what was desperate for the beast be released.

?Okay, listen. You are the first man I?ve met that I know is aroused by the idea of me morphing into a werewolf. I?m excited that you like the idea of this, and that you are not scared. I have not been with anyone, sexually, since I?ve become what I am. I can?t control the change when I get to a certain level of sexual excitement. Thing is John, I?m afraid I will scare you off. I can?t wait to be with you since you seem to understand me. It?s been so long for me. You look as if you?re excited to see if this crazy claim I make is true. So, having said that, shall we just get down to business and cut the small talk? What do you say John, you ready to witness this??

?Show me your stuff wolf man!? John exclaimed. Darren grinned a bit as he gently rubbed the front of John?s basket. John grinned back at him. Darren could feel that John?s dick was already getting hard in his shorts. John took off his shirt for Darren, exposing a nice little patch of hair right between his pecs.?Nice chest John!? Darren smiled. You?re a pretty hot guy. You might speed up this transformation. I?m not used to doing this with someone, especially a good looking fella like you.? John could see Darren?s crotch expanding underneath his jeans. ?Nice pup tent!? John mentioned, while he grabbed Darren?s crotch, feeling a thick hard package rising under his jeans. Darren let out a playful giggle. ?What was that for?? John asked. ?Just wait until you see it when the wolf comes out to play my friend!?

John got even harder when he thought about that happening. He took off his pants and was left standing there with nothing on but a smile. Darren locked the door to his apartment and turned up the television, not to arouse suspicion. (people wouldn?t be concerned if they just thought Darren was watching some Horror film on DVD. Darren looked at John and smiled at John?s cock. He could not resist to play with it. John sat back on the couch, leaned back and let Darren play with his man meat. He began to massage Darren?s hardening dick though his jeans while Darren caressed John?s with his large hands, while snogging him. This went on for a minute or two, and John was just waiting for something out of the normal to happen.

As John was rubbing on Darren?s cock, Darren stopped snogging John and began to screw his face up. Darren grabbed John?s hand inside of his own thick hand and squeezed it a little. ?Stop!? Darren exclaimed. ?What?s wrong?? ?I didn?t mean to startle you, but I?m reaching that point, ?the point of no return.? I?ve got this morphing process down to a science now. I have to willfully bring it on every day in private in order to keep down the urge to change in public when I see a really hot guy. Once I get to that point, I can?t stop the fur from flying until after the process is complete. I want to give you a chance now to back out if you think this may be too much to handle. I won?t hurt you, but I don?t want you to get scared and run away.? ?Scared,? John scoffed, ?you see this big throbbing dick between my legs? The thought of all this is making me so fucking hard, I can?t stand it! It?ll send me into orbit if I get to witness this transformation. Bring it on Wolfman, release the best inside!?

Darren?s cock went rock solid as soon as John has said that. ?Okay,? Darren replied, ?keep rubbing my cock, and enjoy the show.? Darren winked. John?s heart was pounding. Was this guy for real? After he sat on the couch, Darren started thrashing lightly as his package kept getting bigger. His eyes rolled back into his head and he was gnashing his teeth back and forth. You could see that he wanted to scream, but he was breathless.

With Darren?s jeans getting tighter and tighter, John kept rubbing. A huge wet spot was forming on his crotch and John could see that the buttons on the fly of Darren?s Levis 501 jeans were straining under the intense pressure. Suddenly, John heard a popping sound and he couldn?t believe what happened next. One by one, the buttons on Darren?s fly popped off and flew across the room, followed in short order by the buckle on his brown leather belt. Darren?s enormous cock had burst through the crotch of his jeans! When this happened, Darren let out a loud howl with a deep growl. A thirteen inch dick ripped through Darren?s boxers and jeans. John couldn?t believe how huge it was. It was thick as a beer can and was beginning to pulsate while Darren was panting for breath. As his monstrous dick kept pulsing faster and faster, Darren seemed to writhe in pleasurable pain, as he could feel the changes taking hold. He let out another loud howl and cried out, ?FUCK YEAH!!! I CAN FEEL THE WOLF MAN TAKING OVER!?

Darren?s dick finally launched its batch of werewolf seed everywhere. It started spewing huge ropes of white creamy cum all over John. When he felt the warmth of this newly erupted seed dripping down his chest and face, John immediately launched a huge load back at Darren?, landing it on his formerly clean shirt. Darren thrashed back and forth on the couch as his thighs began to swell, stressing the side seams of his jeans to the point where they burst. Cum slowly spilled down Darren?s heavy, fat shaft and dripped off the bottom of his nut sack, where it was forming a wet sticky puddle. He fell back onto the couch and began to wince some more, rocking back and forth a bit.

John reached over to grab Darren?s dick and he started stroking it again. It felt very warm and slick and he couldn?t get his whole hand around the shaft anymore. It was growing even fatter before his eyes. He could smell the cum in the air. Darren once again started to grit his teeth and hold his breath.His huge dick began to grow thick black fur all over it, as the end of his cock began to become a large knot. The area where his pubes once were merged with the fur quickly engulfing Darren?s huge cock. John?s attention was drawn to the floor. He could not believe his eyes. Darren?s feet were beginning to swell inside his size 15 Nike sneakers. The trainers could hardly take the strain, as his feet began to flatten and widen. The laces broke quickly followed by a steady RRRRRRRIP as his white socks tore open across the instep of each foot. John immediately started getting hard again. With his eyes rolling back in his head, Darren continued to grind his teeth again, only this time, his incisors began to slowly elongate. The top ones were beginning to grow downward, and John could see the bottom ones beginning to sprout upward, leaving Darren with a vicious looking set of razor-sharp fangs. When Darren stopped writhing on the couch, and his eyes came out from the back of his head, they had changed from brown to an odd, mystical looking greenish yellow, with a light gray ring around them.

The inner wolf was really beginning to make its presence known. He smiled at John, showing off his fully formed incisors and giving a deep guttural growl. As he did this, John noticed Darren?s eyes glowing, like they were on fire. John then he felt something very peculiar. Darren?s pecs began to flex, and stiffen up. Darren finally gave a deep long growl as his pecs started to push outward. John put his hand on Darren?s chest as he could feel the muscle stretching and expanding under his shirt. It fealt like his skin was on fire, as he got hotter and hotter by the minute.

Darren?s abs then started to follow suit. He bent over under the strain of his abs tightening and expanding. He began to ripple with muscle in his midsection, and the pain could be seen in his wicked green wolf eyes. You could tell that any minute, his tshirt would not be able to take the strain.

Suddenly, as he packed on pounds of muscles to his chest and arms, his shirt began to strain under the growth. The thick patch of fur that grew to surround Darren?s massive, swollen, dripping, cock, began to move upward towards his abs. ?Things are about to get really FUCKING HAIRY NOW! ? Darren shouted with a growl and his new teeth making it harder for him to speak.

No sooner had he got the words out of his mouth, his 15 inch cock shot another round of cum, barreling across the room and drenching everything in its path. His clothes could no longer take this intense punishment. The collar on his T-shirt was shredded by Darren?s massive neck growth. His abs and pecs burst through his shirt forcefully. John watched in total amazement as the hair on Darren?s body was getting thicker, and thicker. In a matter of seconds, his abs were covered with thick dark fur, totally obscuring any skin underneath. After seeing this, John couldn?t hold back anymore. He furiously stroked his cock with one hand and rubbed the new patch of fur with the other, causing the eruption of a thick dripping load all over Darren?s extremely hairy chest and abs.

Darren felt the primitive need to mate with John. He knocked John to the ground as arms began to twitch. His biceps were ballooning out and veins began pulsating and rippling, carving web like patterns over his skin. John was in heaven, as Darren mounted John and began to fuck him. ?Oh yes!? John yelled, ?Fuck me wolfman!?

Darren was thrusting his cock harder and faster, the fur spread across his shoulders and down his arms. His cock had now knotted inside John, as he began to thrust harder and harder.

The fur traveled to his forearms and even began to envelop the back of Darren?s hands. His knuckles were becoming thickly covered as Darren?s hands became extraordinarily thick and furry. Darren held his own hands to his face, enjoying the scene of dark, razor-sharp claws that were replacing his fingernails, pushing their way out of his furry hands. As his hands finally became paws, he wrapped his arms round John, who was getting seriously turned on at being fucked by a Werewolf.

Darren?s face changed, elongating and becoming wolf-like, saliva dripping from his long sharp fangs, completing the change from man to wolf. As the changes completed, Darren shot 4 huge loads into John, one after another.

Darren de-mounted John and stood up. John rolled over and looked up. Darren stood nearly 9ft tall, muscular and hairy. Darren flexed his massive arms and chest, letting out a low guttural growl that exploded into a howl.

He picked up John and put him onto his shoulders. As he walked into the bedroom, he let out a very loud howl and said, ?I?m not finished with you yet!?

To Be Continued?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to leedsmusic For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (January 22nd, 2014), Blasphemer (January 22nd, 2014), Braun1 (January 22nd, 2014), coolman69 (January 21st, 2014), cowboybear (January 23rd, 2014), cremefraiche (January 23rd, 2014), dartagnan (January 25th, 2014), dickasauras (January 22nd, 2014), dron (January 23rd, 2014), Duffy17 (January 23rd, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 21st, 2014), hero1000 (January 21st, 2014), iowamuslfan (January 22nd, 2014), Jace (January 22nd, 2014), Lucas88 (January 22nd, 2014), Lukullus (January 21st, 2014), Mbrgtt (January 21st, 2014), milwmuscleguy (January 22nd, 2014), muscledupsmoker (January 25th, 2014), muscular (January 21st, 2014), nnnrg (January 22nd, 2014), Seiryn Rynthryx (January 23rd, 2014), sexiscriptor (January 22nd, 2014), tcwd (January 22nd, 2014), wolfrolf2 (January 22nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2014, 04:04 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
That was fangtastic....before I get hit with grammar Nazis I did that on purpose...
  #3   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 11:21 AM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
�� Truly fucking hot man! Can't wait for the next one.
  #4   Add to dron's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 02:16 PM

dron is on a distinguished road
Darren Should get a wolfpack

I like this story and meet up with a wolfpack in NYC.
  #5   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 12:54 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Simple, to the point ... and hot.
I love the whole werewolf bodybuilder thing
I hope that you continue with it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text