The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2014, 09:00 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Dan and Jake Chapter 2

Dan and Jake made their way over to the sofa, dan sat at one end and jake the other, when jake sat down there was a massive crack sound that came from underneath were he sat, his sheer amount of mass had broken one end of the sofa.
?whoops sorry man, that?s what 600lb of muscle does to a sofa then!!? jake said

?600lb!! man alive that?s obscene mate, anyway tell me how you got fucking huge!? dan replied

?well it started not long after we finished uni, as you know I went to live down south as that?s where my career lied, I moved in next door to a youngish couple bout late 20?s, the guy was a gym freak and was training to be a bodybuilder, I accidently let slip one day that I love muscles and admiring them, he shared my love for muscles being a bodybuilder and occasionally let me cop a feel of his biceps, man they were hard as stone and huge, he said they were around 20 inches, and they looked it!
Anyway he asked if I would like to join his gym, I was like nah dude gyms aren?t for me, I wouldn?t work out I?d be too busy staring at all the muscles, I said if you were with me you would defo join!! But he was very persuasive and said how do you know if you don?t try, just come for a day and see if you like it, if you don?t at least you?ve tried, I reluctantly agreed to go with him the next day.
We arrived at the gym and im not joking there were big fuckers everywhere you turned, I felt so out of place, anyway he showed me round and then took me to the weights section, he showed me the basic compound exercises, bench, squat, deads, pullups and shoulder press and then told me to have a go, dude I felt like a douche, the big guys were repping with 70kg and there was me with a lowly 10kg!
Anyway I did a couple of lightweight sets for each exercise, after that I decided to call it a day and leave him to his heavy lifting, he said that I had done well and to get a protein shake on the way out. Later that night he knocked on my door, asked me how I felt, I was bloody aching, he asked if I would like to continue, I said I?d think about it and let him no tomorrow.
I woke up the next day and I couldn?t move, I ached like mad, I managed to drag myself out of bad and into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror and nearly choked on the water I was swilling round my mouth, during the night I had somehow started growing some pecs, my shoulders looked a little broader, I raised my arm and flexed it and out popped a little peak, I looked down and my flat stomach had started to form 6 separate blocks and my thighs looked a little beefier too. I came to the conclusion that what I lifted the day before had had a rapid effect on my body.
I decided to stick at the gym and over the months my body reacted to every weight I lifted, come the end of the first year I had gained a whopping 250kg of solid muscle and my strength rocketed up too, was benching 200kg, squatting 250kg and curling 90kg! and this past year I?ve just grown freakishly big as you can see? jake again flexed his mammoth 32? bis.

Dan again just stared in amazement at his friends hugeness
? dude that?s quite a story, don?t think I?ve ever heard about a guy reacting so well and quick to lifting, so what you lift now??

? well bench 650kg, squat, 800kg and curl 300kg, my strength just seems to be crazy!!? jake replied

?wow man that?s phenomenal?

?haha tell me bout it!! You wanna see what else I got, its gonna blow your mind?

Dan just nodded

Jake proceeded to stand up, he then slowly took his shirt off and threw it on the sofa, dan gasped, the shirt didn?t hide the fact that jake was huge but without it on it took it too freakishly new levels, his chest was free and his pecs ballooned out, they looked like two beer kegs had been stuck on to his chest, his traps snaked there way about 20cm up his neck and along to his massive football sized shoulders, his arms resembled two tree trunks, lats flaring out 3ft either side leading down to his 8 softball sized abs that looked like they were carved from marble.

He began to pose, he started with a double bi, but this time he gave it as much power as he could, they shot up his arm, he squeezed extra hard managing to grow them an extra few inches, he then turned sideways and did a side chest, his pecs blew up to unthinkable sizes, he turned so his back was facing dan, his back was monstrous, it looked like a mountain range had grown on his back, he place his hands round his waist and spread his mammoth lats, his back opened up like a cobras head his back must have been at least 6ft wide with his lats spread, he turned back round, untied the bow on his sweats and yanked them down to reveal 2 gargantuan thighs, they were rippling with huge masses of muscle, they looked bigger and thicker than dans whole torso, they resembled two planet sized mounds of muscle carved on to his legs.

? strewth man you are awesome your just so god damn huge mate, im lost for words, you ever measured anything other than your bi?s?

?no man, you wanna do it??

Dan nodded and went to get his measuring tape

?lets start with your bi?s anyway im sure you squeezed an extra inch or two just then? dan placed the tape round jakes bi?s and joined it at the peak, ? no way, 38in man u got an extra 6 outta them, wow!?

Next he measured jakes chest, ? oh my god, 75in!?

Finally they measured his thighs, ?I don?t believe it, 100in, mate im stunned ive never seen measurements like it!?

?nor did I but I love it, I love being this big I feel like a god!?

? jake, I dunno were to go from here, when I knew you were coming I put these baggy clothes on to hide my body so it would be a surprise for you, but now seeing you this huge, I feel skinny and inadequate again? dan said with a hint of disappointment

? aww dude don?t think like that, I would like to see your body, you?ve worked hard for it so show it off!?

Dan hesitated at first but started to take them off.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
Braun1 (January 27th, 2014), dickasauras (January 28th, 2014), evanw (January 28th, 2014), GTlifter (January 27th, 2014), Hanugumo (January 28th, 2014), iceman75 (January 27th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 27th, 2014), littledude (January 27th, 2014), Lucas88 (January 27th, 2014), Lukullus (January 27th, 2014), msclbldr (January 28th, 2014), muscular (January 27th, 2014), Neonando (January 27th, 2014), nnnrg (January 27th, 2014), ploder4 (January 28th, 2014), scarletic (January 28th, 2014), weaknobody (January 27th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 28th, 2014)
  #2   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2014, 01:20 AM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
great story, just need to check your stats.......75inch chest and 100inch quad?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options