The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ptothe5th's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2014, 02:53 PM

Ptothe5th is on a distinguished road
Caleb's Big Problem IV

Sorry for the length in the last post on this story line, but I thought is was needed to reintroduce Londonboy's story and to continue it on in my thoughts. I am planning on several chapters, so please bear with me as I develop my writing style with this story. Enjoy.

Caleb's Big Problem IV: Awakening

As they rode back towards town the ride did get calmer after that exciting start. The road was also wet from the scattered rain showers earlier when they were checking out the lake. Dave was wondering what the rest of Caleb's body felt like since most of the people he massaged were much smaller and tight, or had at least 20% body fat or greater and he had never felt anyone so big, hard, cut and lean before. Since Caleb's back was so wide, Dave had to loosen his grip after a while and held onto Caleb's external abdominal oblique which were also rock hard. Dave could feel ever ridge and layer of muscle as they tied into his abs and obliques. It literally felt like the face of a rock wall. He remembered that Caleb told him he could hold onto whatever he wanted. Dave really wanted to feel up Caleb's hard cut up body, but feeling someone up was a lot more personable and intimate than holding onto a torso. Even if Caleb didn't mind a guy feeling his years of hard work and dedication to building a great body, the men Dave encountered didn't want another guy to feel and rub their bodies in that way. That's the main reason that most of Dave's clients were female.

Dave finally got up enough courage to take his hands off of Caleb's obliques and grab onto his flaring lats. It was easier to hold onto Caleb's lats because they hung out from his torso like a thick shelf. Dave was able to get his hands wrapped around the edges and gave a big squeeze. Dave started on the lower lats were they tie into the anterior above the eternal abdominal obliques. He slowly worked his way up the lateral's edge giving a hard firm grab each time he inched his way up. The farther up the back Dave got on Caleb's lats, the thicker the shelf became. It got to a point that he could barely get his fingers around the sides of Caleb's lat to hold onto anything other than the edge. By this time he had reached the part of the lats that tie into the deltas to form Caleb's armpit. It was an awkward position to hold for Dave because he had to keep his arms up. Dave could do it for a little while but his shoulders were already getting tired. He started to work his way back down the sides of Caleb's lats until he found a spot that he could get a good grip of muscles to hold. Dave liked how the hard relaxed muscle only gave a little bit to his grip. He finally found his perfect spot to hold onto Caleb.

Caleb's raging hard on started to subside as soon as the road started to become wet.. He now had to pay more attention to the road for it was easier to have an accident with a bike on wet pavement, plus he had another rider with him. Caleb was contemplating all of these new feeling that he was experiencing for the first time, intimidation, force and boldness, when he noticed that Dave' s hands had left his side and were now grabbing onto his lats. At the first squeeze, Caleb's cock stirred back to life. As Dave worked his way up Caleb's lat, Caleb's excitement grew. That's it man, grab onto this muscle stud's mass, keep going through Caleb's mind. Feel that big hard muscle! Subconsciously this is what Caleb had always been looking for. Someone that was into his body and didn't care how tall he was, but only how big and strong he was able to build his body. Dave's movement seemed measured and calculated as he worked his way up and back down Caleb's lats, fully taking into account all that he had to offer. Not only did Caleb have a raging boner again, but his nipples became firm, hard and erect in the cool breeze coming from the ride. His nipples pressed out and rubbed against his tight shirt. They felt every squeeze of Dave's hands on his lats as it tugged on his shirt only adding to his excitement.

Caleb saw some movement off the side of the road and grabbed Dave's leg. Dave immediately strengthened his grip which caused Caleb to take in a deep breathe from the pleasure he was getting from Dave's tightened grip. As they came up around the curve, a huge buck and four other deer were standing in the road. Instinctively, Caleb put on the breaks! The bike slid sideways on a wet patch of pavement before it started the jarring breaking action.

When Caleb took his deep breathe, it had loosen Dave's grip as Caleb lat's expanded and harden. As the bike slid and started to break it had whipped Dave's body off to the side and then crashing hard into the back of Caleb. Dave's hand went shooting out across Caleb's body hitting something hard as he was being flung forward. As his body started to fall away from the bike, Dave tried to hold onto anything he could get his hand on. His fingers fell into a crevice and stopped his movement. The bike stopped skidding, and slowly became upright! Finally to a stop! The deer darting back into the wooded hillside. Caleb reached up and firmly pressed against Dave's hand that had latched onto his pec.

Caleb's body was tensing and jerking. With all the adrenaline rushing through his body, Caleb was overwhelmed! When Dave's hand came flying across Caleb's body it had slammed into the side of his pec hitting his firm nipple. That sensation sent Caleb's body over the edge. But the finally blow was when Dave grabbed onto his massive heaving pec with his forearm brushing back and forth against his nipple. The overstimulation and heighten senses of the situation had cause Caleb to cum without even touching himself. This had never happened to him before and he held Dave's hand in place to get the full enjoyment of this unique experience. When Caleb was done, he let Dave's hand go and they both took off their helmets. "Are you ok?"

"That the same thing I was going to ask you." "You seemed pretty shaken after we came to a stop!"

Caleb realized that Dave had no idea that he had just cummed, and for now he wanted to keep it that way. "You didn't answer my question!" " Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine." "My hand might be sore for a few days were I hit the bike when I was flung forward." "But, your handling of the situation probably saved the both of us from serious injury.!"

"Thanks!"

"There was no way to get around those deers." "If we hit the deers, or gone off the road, we wouldn't be talking right now." "Thanks to your great bike skills and deep huge chest I'm alive, so thank you!"

Dave reached around Caleb the best he could to give the big guy a hug. His hands were only able to reach the lower outer edges of his chest while still sitting on the bike. Dave just held Caleb firmly and said Thanks again.

The fact that Dave didn't realize that it was his pec that he hit, was disappointing. However, the sensation that Caleb's chest was still feeling and the fact that Dave thought he had hit the bike, keep his cock throbbing. To know that his body was that strong and hard only excited him. Then when Dave thanked him for his huge chest saving his life, it only fueled his desires to grow. He had finally meet someone who appreciates all the hard work he has done to build his body. He was now fully erect and ready to go again. Caleb was so wired and jacked that he almost shot another load when Dave gave him a hug that was sincere and brushing into his firm nipples again.

When Dave stopped hugging Caleb, they both put on the bike helmets and rode back to the parking lot in the plaza. On the ride back, they both replayed what had happened this evening. Both men had experienced something they had never before imagined. Dave had spent time with one of the hugest muscular men he had ever meet, that was also intelligent, witty, and didn't bully him. Caleb, however, had the real awakening. He finally became aware that he does have an intimidating figure. He likes being the alpha male, the man in charge. How having someone really feel the years of hard work he had accomplished to build his body, was a real turn on. Plus the realization of his underlying desire to grow even bigger and stronger was also exciting to learn. Now he knew what and who can get him aroused and maintain it. It was someone that he had always longed for. Someone that didn't care about his height, but appreciated his muscular development and strength. Now all Caleb wanted was for Dave to come home with him to explore these new feeling. But, never having been with a straight guy, would he find his cum soaked crotched and the idea repulsive. Caleb didn't want to ruin any possibilities, so he decided to go on Dave's lead.

Once inside the plaza parking lot, Dave got off the bike. They took their helmets off and Dave secured his to the back of Caleb's bike. Dave put one hand on Caleb's shoulder and extended his other. "Thanks for the tour Caleb." Caleb shook Dave's hand firmly but not to tightly. He didn't release it right away, but held onto it for a little while not wanting Dave to leave.

Dave immediately became aware that the near accident from earlier must have triggered something within Caleb. He could see it in Caleb's facial expression and sensed it from the continued handshake. He tried comforting Caleb by rubbing his back, and was still amazed at it hardness and definition. In Dave's most manly fashion, he reached around Caleb's neck and gave his traps a good tight squeeze barely denting his muscle. "Thanks again for the tour and for being an excellent driver with that amazing chest!"

The last surprising remark gave Caleb hope, but the slight pressure on his trap and the tug of Dave's hand, signaled Caleb to release the handshake. A proud grin now crossed Caleb face. Dave noticed the change in Caleb's demeanor and knew he was ok. He then turned around and started walking toward the parked cars and said, "Maybe I'll see again when you come in for a massage big man."

"Sure!" Caleb replied. "Anytime!" "I'll see you around."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ptothe5th For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (February 3rd, 2014), atbkv (February 4th, 2014), bikebot2100 (February 3rd, 2014), Braun1 (February 3rd, 2014), convolution (February 3rd, 2014), Dario (February 2nd, 2014), Hanugumo (February 2nd, 2014), hardmuscl4life (February 2nd, 2014), jim-wpb (February 4th, 2014), joelnurse (February 19th, 2014), muscular (February 3rd, 2014), sexiscriptor (February 5th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 2nd, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options