The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2014, 10:55 AM

cropsey23 is on a distinguished road
Colin's Determination, Part 8

I watched as Colin strode to the locker room with confidence. Just a few short weeks ago, he made the same walk, and seemed to be consumed by the energy of all the other athletes.

This time, Colin pushed the door open and just stood there. Still clad in only his briefs, I could see his big chest heave as he inhaled slowly and deeply. His lats expanded and pushed out a bit. And before anyone even noticed him there, the room started to quiet down.

This time, it seemed as if Colin was consuming all the energy being thrown off by the team.

Colin scanned the room quickly and quietly. I could tell he was not only sizing everyone up, but by instinct he was assessing their athletic skills too. His eyes rested on a most unlikely subject.

Marcus was a junior, and at the age of 21, a most unlikely member of the baseball team. He stood about 5 7, and a wiry 140lbs. Although he tried hard to keep up with the other players, he was leagues behind them in physical prowess. It was no secret that Marcus was on the team only because his father made a huge donation to the university.

He was wet, having just come from the shower, and seemed to be having difficulty getting his padlock open. He sensed Colin's eyes and turned towards him. There were a few other guys nearby, much bigger than Marcus and they seemed to be snickering. They all turned and looked at Colin.

"What's going on here?" Colin asked.

Marcus looked up at him. "They jammed a pencil into my lock, and now I can't get it open."

Colin looked at the biggest of the guys. Jackson stood about 6 5, easily 215lbs. "Did you do this?"

Jackson replied "yea dude, you have a problem with that?" I got nervous for Colin. Jackson was clearly bigger and stronger, and I was afraid Colin was underestimating him.

Colin put one hand on Jackson's shoulder. In the other, he cradled the padlock. I could see his grip on Jackson tighten up just a bit, and I recalled how he took the car keys from me so easily. Even with Colin's new size, this was a confrontation that I was afraid would end badly. Jackson was clearly bigger, and even though he could have pushed back, he just sort of relaxed into Colin's grip. I watched the calm demeanor on Colin's face. As his grip on Jackson tightened, he simultaneously gripped the padlock. Looking right at Jackson, he said, "Don't mess with Marcus again, okay, he is on my team now."

"Your team?" said Jackson derisively. "This is my team Colin. You tried out once and were a huge flop."

"Yea well, can't you see that things have changed?" replied Colin. "If you stick by me, Jackson, maybe I'll show you how to do this." And Colin's bicep pumped, he squeezed his grip and snapped the padlock and clasp right off the locker. He held the padlock up in Jackson's face.

"How did you do that?" asked Jackson incredulously. Colin didn't even reply, he just squeezed Jackson's shoulder a bit harder until his knees started to buckle. "My team now Jackson. Now give me your cleats and baseball pants, I have a team to lead."

A bit stunned, Marcus looked up at Colin in awe. Jackson turned to his locker, which, as it turns out, was locked. Feeling humiliated, I could see Jackson gripping the padlock. He tried to use his sizable body to block everyone's view, but we could all see as he tried to bust the clasp open. After several miserable failed attempts, Marcus just spoke up. "COLIN" was all he said, and that was all Colin had to hear. He stepped ahead, pushing Jackson aside, gripped the padlock and in one brief instant snapped that off as well.

Colin just reached into Jackson's locker and took out his cleats and baseball pants. He pulled on the pants, and they hugged his glutes and quads almost to the point of bursting. Colin held up the cleats, and said "only a size 13, but they will have to do for now."

Jackson was clearly cowed by now. He reached into his locker and pulled out his jersey, and offered it to Colin. Colin just scoffed and said "I don't need that. But give me your tank top Jackson." And in a flash, Colin was wearing, or more accurately, bursting out of Jackson's tank top.

Even with the most recent growth spurt, Colin was still not the biggest guy in the room. But he seemed to be the most powerful, with a lot of still untapped potential. Being on this team would be the final catalyst.

Jackson stepped forward, clearly understanding that the pecking order had changed. He was still a powerful, strong guy - and still bigger than Colin. But instead of lording that over the rest of the team, as he was used to doing, he seemed to be offering himself to Colin. "Train me Colin. I'm a good athlete, you will see. This team can go to the playoffs. Please, train me."

Colin stood in the middle of the locker room, sizing up Jackson. After a few tense moments, he barked "JEREMY. BRENDAN." And in a flash, those two shirtless powerhouses were standing next to Colin.

Colin started to circle Jackson, almost assessing him. "Tell us your stats Jackson."

" 6 5. 210 at my last weigh in."

"This is my team now Jackson. But with me here, now everyone is a winner. Everyone will benefit from my gifts. You are a good athlete Jackson, and you can and will get better. Brendan and Jeremy have learned from me, and they will train you, and you will become an athlete beyond your wildest expectations. I save my primary attention for those with the most potential."

"Who is that?" asked Jackson, crestfallen.

Colin's eyes scanned the room. Sensing the attention when those eyes landed on him, Marcus just straightened up, and inhaled. We could all see he had a good frame. He stepped forward. Colin now had one hand on Marcus, and one hand on Jackson. The contrast was stunning.

Colin said to Jackson "Brendan and Jeremy will train you now." He looked at Marcus and said, "Marcus, I can tell you have tremendous untapped potential. I will train you personally."

Marcus seemed to withstand Colin's grip well. He just said, with utter resolve, "You will not be disappointed Colin."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to cropsey23 For This Useful Post:
Aronymous (February 4th, 2014), atbkv (February 4th, 2014), Big RR (February 4th, 2014), Braun1 (February 3rd, 2014), dickasauras (February 4th, 2014), Hanugumo (February 8th, 2014), hn6huS (February 4th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 3rd, 2014), lefortremi (February 4th, 2014), littledude (February 6th, 2014), mario2007 (February 7th, 2014), mguy (February 4th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (February 3rd, 2014), milwmuscleguy (February 4th, 2014), monstarmaster (February 7th, 2014), musclemonkey (February 8th, 2014), muscular (February 7th, 2014), Neonando (March 22nd, 2014), photoguy (February 4th, 2014), ploder4 (February 3rd, 2014), skumbum (February 5th, 2014), TheHugeMan (February 5th, 2014), TKnTexas55 (March 21st, 2014), whatizit (February 3rd, 2014), worshipper (February 4th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 3rd, 2014), xmrr20a (February 3rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to ploder4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2014, 01:47 PM

ploder4 is on a distinguished road
For those that don't remember the narrator's name is Greg.

And it seems like Greg is gonna be left behind. Sad for Greg, but it seems that it may become the natural order.

If Colin focuses his attention on certain key people, the fact that Jackson was even being trained by the other two at Colin's suggestion is Jackson's saving grace. It's almost as if Greg had disappeared completely to Colin. Is Greg no longer worthy? Does Colin see no potential in Greg?
The Following User Says Thank You to ploder4 For This Useful Post:
xmrr20a (February 7th, 2014)
  #3   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2014, 02:14 PM

cropsey23 is on a distinguished road
Greg

Don't worry. Greg will be back.
If you want to chat more, I'm on yahoo, screen name cropsey23
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cropsey23 For This Useful Post:
ploder4 (February 3rd, 2014), skumbum (February 5th, 2014), xmrr20a (February 7th, 2014)
  #4   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2014, 12:26 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Love your story, cropsey!
  #5   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2014, 06:58 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
This story is awesome, can't wait to see Marcus' progress keep going with it! Can't wait for more!
The Following User Says Thank You to debate1 For This Useful Post:
xmrr20a (March 21st, 2014)
  #6   Add to divo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2014, 11:55 PM

divo is on a distinguished road
Any continuation on this story? :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to divo For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2014, 08:54 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
How's part nine coming along?
The Following User Says Thank You to debate1 For This Useful Post:
  #8   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2014, 10:07 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
This story should have like a thousand "Thank you"s! Part nine, please?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options