The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 12:24 AM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Overgrown Part 3

The tough thing about writing for me is making it this far without revealing the punch line and, with it, giving away my macrophile tendencies. I just love big, BIG men and I hope that, with this, you'll see how far that MIGHT go. Conclusion coming soon. Comments are welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=69465
Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=69467

Overgrown Part 3

Daddy Salvo lifted me and put me on his lap in his chair. Normally, I'd have been too afraid to let him do this to me. I'd have normally over thought this and tried to escape from his clutches. But I couldnt. He had me in his big, muscled hands. I was putty now, my little naked body placed firmly on his rock hard belly. I felt more heat coming from this massive muscle gut than from the heat coming from the fire in the fireplace. I let Daddy wrap his big arm around me and rub his big paw up and down my back.

"So is that a deal, little bear?" he called down to me over his belly with his deep, booming voice. I gulped as the next answer came out like a squeak to his booming. “Yes, sir”

I felt Daddy Salvo’s hand stop before he grabbed me underneath both arms and lifted me over his belly pulling me as close as he could with his big colliding arm muscles to give me an eye to eye glare with his handsome face.
“That’s yes Daddy, Little Bear” he said with his voice shaking my insides from being so close to him. I didn’t hesitate to react to him and his authority.

“Yes Daddy”

I couldn’t believe what I’d let myself get into but I knew I was in for a ride now. Daddy smiled as he saw that he had complete control over me.
“ Now let’s discuss the way to lure little Marco out” he commanded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat nervously in a bar that was found in the farther outskirts of the city. I was pretty unsure of myself as I tried my best not to look vulnerable in this gay bar. I, being so small and young, was a perfect target for any big man to come and swoop me up. The tough thing was making sure the right one swooped in and plucked me. I sat in the center of the bar at a small table, my glass of lemonade clinking every time I grabbed the straw in it to take a shaky sip. I darted my eyes in fear as it seemed every guy in the bar was looking me down. I felt almost as naked as I’d been when Daddy had had sex with me. My pale skinned cheeks were burning red as I tried to avoid the eyes of every good looking predator who looked like they wanted a piece of me.

I had to shuffle in my seat as each man gave me their own kind of testosterone fueled glare. My cock was jumping at each individual specimen as he would “absent” flex a bicep at me or turn a big, muscled ass in tight jeans in my direction.

I leaned in my chair as I tried my best to hide the growing erection in my pants. I don’t know how much more I can take, I thought as I tried to calm down and let my glasses hide my weakened expression. That was when the ultimate predator arrived.

I looked up and there he was. He was like a majestic, large creature coming in my direction as he briskly swung one large thigh around another. I felt the ground shake a little as he came closer, his big booted feet striking fear into the very floorboards. His jeans were tight around what looked like two pillars of hard, thick muscle. The man’s gait was so wide it was mere inches away from slamming a big thigh into an unsuspecting chair each time he took a large step. The two trunk like legs were like perfect shields for what the gigantic fruit they were protecting. A big bulge stuck out of the behemoth’s tight pants as if there was a large pillow stuffed inside. Each time he moved, the bulge would bounce like a massive forbidden fruit and slap a leg before jumping back to its original position.

A thick belt pulled into the man’s acid stained jeans as his 33 inch waist tried to keep his lower body concealed from the hungry eye. Of course, it was a wasted effort.

What looked like a perfectly sculpted waist couldn’t be fully seen as the man’s enormous pecs filled my view. I had to guess it was probably 78 inches of barrel chest that pushed his red plaid shirt. As close as the man was, I could now fully see that as he breathed he was straining the shirt he was wearing as it resembled a second skin with every full inhalation.

I could only just see the neck placed on top of that giant platform of a torso but it’s 20 inch still made itself known before being hidden from me as the man came closer. The giant’s body filled my vision and the ground beneath me seemed to shake with force as he stomped with what looked like size 21!. I felt my cock stick firmly into my pants but I couldn’t resist as he closed in and eyed me like a predator. I felt something in the back of my mind register the fact that he very much resembled the man who’d fucked my face in my dream but I didn’t dare think much on it. I was too busy enjoying the view as his big chest eventually blocked me from seeing his well sculpted mouth and chin. I could now see only the upper part of his face now as he looked over his chest at me.

Besides Daddy, he was just the biggest thing I’d ever seen. Without Daddy on the register, I knew this was a man who’d take his record by storm for largest man ever. I didn’t get time to concentrate on him as he looked into me with is glowing brown eyes and made a booming first impression.

“Nice ass, kid” he said down to me as he focused fully on me and only me. I felt uneasy in his gaze as I felt his presence pulling me in. I tried my hardest not to let him take me in but I was experiencing a losing battle as he pulled up a chair and sat down in front of me, still towering at his sitting height. The chair squeeked in protest as he sat and I could tell by its bending legs that, if he adjusted too much in that chair, he’d leave it in pieces.

I didn’t see it coming as the big man grabbed my chair with his meaty arm and pulled me in like I weighed as much as small glass. I felt his heat surround me like a wave as his legs spread out on each side of me and his bulge was in full view and reach.

He leaned his big chest towards me and leveled his big face with mine. I was a red tomato as he took on the most aggressive approach to get me. His choice was well made as I let myself get sucked in. I was stuttering but he took that as mere weakness of prey. We were face to face, mere inches away from each other, when I heard his booming voice exit his lips.

“ Give in”

That was all he needed to say before something clicked. His big, scruffy face was too much for me to retaliate. He was everything I’d ever wanted in a man and he was after me! I didn’t even realize he had a 2nd hand in this game as he let his eyes hypnotize me more a few more seconds.

“Let’s take this somewhere more private, kid” he said down to me. I couldn’t say no to such big trapezius muscles glaring down on me behind the man. There was no way this wasn’t who I was supposed to meet.

I didn’t have a ride but the big man had one.

“I’ll be right back. You stay put” he commanded as he turned and let his big, tight ass bounce as he turned the corner. I felt something in my body get pulled in that direction but I didn’t move as I’d been told to stay put. I was rewarded as a massive truck came around the corner that seemed to have gravity defying wheels on each side. When it pulled up, it seemed to tower over my like a moving wall, its wheels almost tall enough to reach my waist.

I looked up the glittering sides of the truck and was rewarded with a giant looking down at me with a grinning face and a feeling of superiority as he was high above me.

“Get in” was all he said and I was skipping around the side to the passenger seat. I had to really have a good running jump to make it to the small step high above and land into the seat. The giant who’d picked me up was chuckling as he watched my tiny form struggle into the high chair the way a baby tries to get into his hot seat. I was looking at him with a reddened face as he smiled his handsome smile through a thick beard. He spread out in his seat, his thick legs spread wide in a large seat that was only just perfect for him. I was distracted by the masculine position he was in as he let his crotch sit in an imposing bulge that was just begging for a much smaller man to take it as his seat and ride it along for the ride.

I tried to speak up, to try and get to know this strange man taking me away but I was attacked without seeing it coming. A big, veiny muscle paw reached out and rapped around my my crotch, keeping me restrained. I was shocked at first but that was only momentary before the giant moved his big paw around and massaged my hardening cock like putty.

I grabbed the arm rest with a desperate grip as it felt as if I’d gone to some professional masseuse to get my crotch put through the ultimate pounding. Time and movement seemed to move more slowly as I let the giant man have his way with me. He ebbed and pulled me the entire ride of which I don’t remember. It wasn’t long for me until the skillfull hand was done with me and I was deep into my seat with head propped up.

When I could fully concentrate, I looked up to see that big, manly face look down at me with excited eyes. I jumped up in my seat and saw the scenery had changed very much from before.

We’d arrived in the parking lot of some kind of lare gym buiding, the parking lot was small as the gym seemed to fill most of the land in it’s space. We seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, each side of the gym leading off into darkness. The city lights could be seen a good distance away.

The giant got out and landed on the ground with a bit of a thud. He turned around and lifted a big and muscled 27 inch arm, using his finger to direct me to follow him. I couldn’t help but chase him with wobbled legs as I felt a feeling in y crotch that must have felt like what happens when you’ve had sex for too many days.

The room inside the gym was massive and vacant of the living. Each wall had posters of large men lifting large weights. Some of the were ones that I myself recognized from dark night from my teenage years with a laptop. The giant man never bothered to turn on the lights, I turned around just in time to see his close in on me loom over like a wall, a smile on his face. “ Clothes. Off. NOW.” He roared down to me in a deep voice. I had no choice but to obey, quickly taking off my jacket and tossing it.

The giant started to do so as well, reaching his thick arms over his shirt before stopping. “Wait, I want more” he said. I didn’t understand what he meant until I was lifted like a toddler into the air and felt the most amazing lips press against mine. My mouth was a fountain of intense feeling as I felt the giant’s big tongue enter and dance in my mouth. Things began to get hotter as he reached out and grapped the giant’s big, granite pecs. I couldn’t cause a dent in anything with all of my strength. He was a wall of beautiful man and god. I tried to grab his shirt and get it off so I could get a better look at his furry chest but he was already ahead of me.

The giant moved my hand away and, with his big hand, tore off his shirt like it was tissue. My cock jumped as I was rewarded with the most beautiful man chest ever. Abs the size of bricks went down the tall torso of my sex god and climbed up to his big pecs. His nipples were red and sticking out at a size bigger than a quarter. My tongue moved over his nipple and I felt him respond with a groan and moan. I could hear the giant breath hard as he felt me my back up and down and cupped my ass. I didn’t register it as he grabbed the back of my shirt and ripped it off like it was cheap fabric. My ass clenched but the giant didn’t care as he grabbed ahold of my jeans and ripped them off as well. I was exposed as my little white briefs became the center of the giant’s attention. He looked into my eyes again with that look of the predator and squeezed my ass cheek with what had to be a small fraction of his power.

“I need your ass now” he grumbled as he leaned in and kissed me again. Inhalation was our friend as we made out with intense passion. It was a lot to take in as I felt he was enjoying this almost as much as I did. I let him place me on a bench in the room and he stood over me with his body seeming more puffed than before. I felt like I was reliving my dream as I let this man maneuver me like his toy. The giant man grabbed his big pants and tugged on the belt.

“You want this?” he asked as he used his other hand to grab his heavy Turkey-sized cock. I nodded like a servant as he grabbed his belt and unbuckled it slowly. I desperately wanted to jump on him and swallow his cock with all my worth but I sat studiously as the giant grabbed his zipper.

His pants fell and I was stopped in my tracks. The endowment of a giant sprang up from the bulge sticking out of tight black briefs. I was leaking pre like a leaky faucet as I saw the 7+ foot tall man stood over me. “I’m almost ready “he groaned as he stood in his briefs with the most impressive pose. “ Sit. I need to pump.” He said nd turned around. I wanted to protest but couldn’t as his ass bounced and tightened with each step, the two large globes pressing into each other with every jump of the muscle. I was stunned as he stopped at what looked like the biggest dumbbell set I’d ever seen. Guestimating on size, the giant man was challenging 400 pounds of hard iron.
“Let me show you how a man as big as me pumps” he said.

Like a machine, the guy went into position to lift the weight…… with his COCK!! I was speechless as the big bulge underneath the thin fabric of briefs seemed to tighten for a second before the giant bent down to the shorter bar and dipped the head of his thick cock under the bottom.

“ I wanted to show off but I think some light weights will get me pumped all the same” he said. The giant man went into a sort of hero pose, his fists on his hips, as he seemed to be concentrating on his cock. He glared down at it but then, something seemed to click.

“UP!” he roared and, like a perfect machine, the giant stood fully and and, with his powerful cock, lifted 400 pounds of cold steel up like his arm was curling it for reps.

“DOWN!”

“UP!”

“DOWN!”

Without dropping a beat, the giant man’s cock was going up and down easily. I couldn’t believe what I saw as his amazing powerful appendage worked like a dutiful soldier for its sergeant. Though the weight of the bar was clearly bending to the will of the iron, creating an upside down U-shape, the giant cock beneath it remained unbent. This feat of strength wasn’t lost to me as the masculinity in this act sent a shock through my own modest cock.

At the last rep, the giant made a final command to his cock before he spread his big legs and, with a light clink, set the weight back down on the bench. The look on his face was one of something familiar to me as I watched him stand over the bench like a king about to sit on his throne. He looked over and down at me and gave a smile.

“You wet yet, kid?” he said before looking down at his cock and patting it like
a tamed beast. “ Pretty strong little guy isn’t it?” he said. I’d never have dared called a cock so thick and long little, let alone have the two in the same sentence. I actually leaked a bit of pre cum as he asked me that. I was having the most amazing time but more was to come as the giant walked around the bench and closed in on me, his cock still firm as a steel pole. “ Now that I’ve gotten my warm up….”

I didn’t know what he meant till he was standing in front of my seated little form and towering over me like Big Ben. Up close, I could really see that his cock was testing the confines of his briefs. The imprint it left with its strength was certain as it pushed, resembling the size of a child’s arm. Suddenly, a twitch went through the giant member before I saw the big man’s two large legs stand farther apart than they were before. I looked up and looked into the eyes of the big man over his pecs. I could almost tell he was smiling as he looked down at his tiny prey.

“Let’s get started”

Like an explosion, a loud RIIIIIIIP pulled my attention to the big, red head of the giant man’s cock stretching out of the briefs the way one unzips their jacket after running a mile. A red, angry vein ran down the giant man weapon as it freed itself from its cage and smacked the big man’s hard stomach muscles with a loud SMACK. My eyes were glued to it like a mosquito to a bug light. The giant man could see this in me.

“Have at it, kid” he said down to me.

I accepted his offer as I jumped onto him and grabbed at the thick cock. I couldn’t wrap my hands around suck a thick tool. It felt so familiar having it be so big and powerful. I licked it like candy and felt the hardness of the power underneath that had just lifted 400 pounds. I could hear moans and groans as the giant man responded to my actions. I moved down from his cock and found myself coming down his quad, tasting the salty sweat he’d expelled. It was almost as if I was licking actual steel as the muscle my tongue was touching would tense and become undentable. I came up and fought with the giant cock for a chance to lick the big man’s abs, each one perfectly segmented. Licking both his stomach and his cock at the same time, the big man was a shaking mountain. “More…” my giant he-man commanded me. Like a willing servant, I put more effort into pressing my tongue into the hard muscle.

I was at it for hours, coaxing each crevice, licking each limb, tonguing each tendon. Still, even with all my efforts, my tongue wasn’t strong enough to press into anything. It seemed to be enough though as the muscle would shake and a moan would go through like an earthquake. It had been an entire hour before I felt a big, heavy hand grab the back of my head, move me like a ragdoll, and pressed me against the expansive width of the giant’s cock. It felt bigger than before as I felt the extra space I had to lick over to reach one end to the other. I couldn’t get enough and, surely enough, the giant man couldn’t either as he began to start chanting.

“More…….more……..still more,kid” he’d chant as he began to go into what had to be the most impressive bodybuilder poses I’d ever seen. I wanted more as he did as he’d tense his cock, making it smack his cock every time I let go of him with my tongue. It was at least 10 minutes after I’d concentrated on just his cock before he roared down to me “Take it”.

I actually hesitated as I looked at the big cock head capping his big man meat. Though it looked familiar, yet again, it was so much bigger than what it was in my dream. The head itself looked like it wouldn’t fit in those containers one would use for tennis balls. It seemed far too big to swallow but the giant didn’t care. I looked up in fear but only the big man’s hair was visible from this position. I could still feel the giant man look down at me like he was waiting for his servant to act.

Hesitantly, I leaned in fearfully and, with a hesitant mouth, I opened my mouth and grabbed the big limb with all my might. The giant was bigger than I thought as I tried to stretch my mouth muscles wider than I thought they’d actually let me. Even with my strongest pull of my jaw muscles, the giant head my mouth encompassed was just too big. I had only covered half the giant’s cock head, my teeth scraping on it, unnoticed by the giant cock’s master. I felt the massive hand behind me push my head in harder, my jaws tensing and almost locking. “ Fuck that’s good” the giant reassured me as I felt him push me harder. I was a tool for him but I didn’t care. I wanted more of his size although I couldn’t take it all. I stabbed my tongue into his over inch long hole and felt it tighten and contract as I could tell the giant was coming close to climax.

“Daddy always said my head’s too big” he chimed down to me. I was shocked as I nearly stopped to question whether he was directly referring to Daddy Salvo and my cover was blown or not. “ Give big Marco some more work, kid” he said down to me.

Desperate to please my giant lover, I took both my hands and, with effort, latched onto the giant’s cock, feeling more mass than I remember licking fill my hands. Now that I thought about it, my jaws were locked yet I hadn’t moved at all on the big man’s cock. My mouth filled to the maximum point as the giant man rewarded my mouth with a warm liquid that seemed to fill it everytimhe shot pre-cum. I was so concentrated on the giant, his body filling my vision, I didn’t notice my knees weren’t as far bent as before.

Next thing I knew, my head hit the wall and I was pinned between the giant and the gym mirror. “Fuck yeah, Big Marco’s gonna feed you good, little guy” he said down to me. “Now that I’ve got you locked onto me, there’s no way you’ll go back to Daddy” he said. I didn’t even notice my cover was blown as he filled my mouth with his meat. Suddenly, a long strip of measuring tape fell down over the giant cock on his cock like a hangar. “ Go ahead and measure what you can, kid” Marco said to me. With a fearful hand, I grabbed the long ruler and, with a careful hand, latched the length of the measuring tape around his cock. “Thought you oughta see what you’re dealing with” he said down to me like a god. I was speechless when I got a measure and marked the number with my thumb as I couldn’t see the cock in measure with my head stuck in place. 11 inches girth…….

I was fitting in the biggest cock ever into my mouth but it didn’t matter as I felt something change in my mouth. I didn’t realize it but my mouth was being pushed into the wall with every pre cum shot. At first, I thought he was just getting closer and closer to climax, increasing his girth. I could see I was wrong as the head placed in my mouth was starting to enter my vision. I couldn’t see the tape anymore as I felt the big man growing in my mouth.

“Fuck yes. Now I know another reason why Dad wanted you” Marco said as he pushed my head harder into the wall. As he grew, he had to bend slightly lower as he got taller and his frame spread wider. At first, I could atleast make out the mirrors of the adjacent walls to the one behind me but, as Marco grew, it was becoming less the case.

I was slowly being pulled off my knees as it seemed the perch Marco’s cock was on seemed to be slowly raised. Marco had stopped trying to bend down for me and was now standing at full height, one hand on his balls, the other in a pose flexing his bicep, and my head pressed with cock like a wall ornament. I was wide eyed and aroused at the same time as the growing giant became taller and taller. He definitely wasn’t 7 feet tall anymore as I was almost standing fully up, my hands still latched onto his cock. I was now desperately breathing through my nose as pre cum filled and drowned my mouth’s pathway for air. I heard a loud cackle as the giant man looked down at me, seeming to stand farther and farther back to compensate for his extended cock length. “ Go ahead and measure me now, kid!” roared the giant as he moved into a double bicep flex that filled my vision with his lats.

I tried to reach down onto the ground to reach the tape but the strength in the giant’s cock was far too great for me to do anything. I was too busy reaching down to realize that the giant was getting very close after this 2 hour long session of licking and head fucking. Marco looked down at me with his beautiful eyes and teased me.

“ Looks like I’m getting too tall for you to get around, right? That’s ok. It was bound to happen. You thought I was big when you saw me, am I too big now? Why don’t you take out your little needle and try to use it to weaken me like Daddy wanted you to? Go ahead and stab that huge thigh with all you’ve got.”

I desperately reached for it in the back of my briefs but I stopped as he looked down at me with a condescending look. “DO IT!” he roared. I closed my eyes in fear and, having to extend my arm completely out to reach the thigh from far away, threw my arm containing the testosterone weakening serum in its syringe. Like stabbing rock into diamond, the needle cracked and broke. A powerful roar came down from the heavens as I lost the ground from beneath me. Marco was becoming a REALLY big boy. “ YOU DON’T STAND A CHANCE WITH THIS BEAST! I’M TOO POWERFUL! HARDER THAN STEEL! SOON DADDY WONT BE ABLE TO STAND UP TO ME! TO HIS SON! I’M AN UPCOMING GOD WHO WILL STRETCH FARTHER THAN JUST FLORIDA! YOU’RE THE PERFECT MAN TO MAKE A GOD OF KINGS!”

The growing giant’s rant was enough to scare me as I held on tight to his cock, the only thing keeping me from falling. I was a 5’8 man on such a big cock and my feet weren’t touching the ground! That was the last thing to shock me before a final ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRR came from the big man in my mouth as he shot his powerful load into me. The load was far more powerful than before as the force of a cannon hit the back of my mouth, the ricochet sending the cum straight out of my mouth before it was in long enough to make me have to swallow. It went like this for what seemed like an eternity. Cum was coming into my mouth like a fountain being turned on full blast every other second. Before I knew it, was like the perfect fire hose as a constant stream went into my mouth and was beginning to drown me as I had no choice but to swallow from the big piss slit. I was losing consciousness as the giant Marco shot waves into me.

I realized I was being pulled up the wall faster than before. The cock I’d been holding was so thick it was like grabbing onto a large trunk of a tree. The last thing I saw was a surge of blood coursing through the giant cock’s angry vein as it became as thick as my arm. My face was covered in cum as Marco’s piss slit became larger than the height of my jaw.

The last thing that happened was the giant god staring down at me over his truly gigantic chest, his big head pressing into the ceiling as he looked like a giant with the proportions of a bodybuilder on offseason and steroids as he said down to me “NOW THAT YOU’VE GIVEN ME THE POWER I NEED, I’LL BE TAKE DOWN BIG DADDY WITH THE FIST OF A GOD!!!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the mansion of Salvo, a messenger-double agent ran through the front doors with a brow dripping sweat and a horrified look on his face. He ran up the stairs, ran into multiple bodyguards and pushed through the gigantic doors of Big Daddy Salvo’s office. Daddy Salvo stood in a new set of tight underwear and a tank top, his body greating a gigantic silhouette in the firelight he stood in. The man who’d run through the door stood while hiding a raging hard on as he tried to speak up.

“Daddy! It’s Marco! He’s back and he’s—“ he tried to say before he was stopped by a halting hand from Daddy Salvo. He didn’t look away from the fire. “ I know. He’s come to take me down” he said.
Before the double agent could respond, the ground shook heavily. A big glass of water lay on the Daddy Salvo’s tall desk, shaking with every quake. Daddy Salvo turned to look at it with a serious face. His fears had been realized as he saw the water shake more and more, indentifying just how powerful his son had become. “He’s so much more powerful than I could have feared” he said before a loud crash came from outside the room.

Before either of the two in the room could react, an explosion came from the ceiling and plaster fell down from 4 floors. Daddy moved out of the way just in time, the debris crushing the double agent almost instantly without any time to evade. He’d been told he was going to make it through the upcoming Mafia War. A promise that had been broken before he’d seen it coming.

Daddy Salvo looked at the sudden explosion and could make out a big gigantic shape that had to have been his son jumping through up to the top of the roof and crashing down to the 2nd floor. He was partially right as the dust cleared and his eyes became horrified through his manly brows and thick beard. What he saw carried a lot of muscle but it wasn’t his giant son exactly. A rock crashed into his son’s giant fist as it seemed to stop, its master enjoying the feeling of so much power packed in one arm as long as the Salvo Mansion was tall from the 4th floor Daddy Salvo’s office on the 2nd. The hairy knuckles of the giant shifted and more debris came down as it suddenly vanished into the hole it had created.

Daddy Salvo pulled a brave face and, with heavy thuds, walked towards the gigantic hole and looked up at what had to be his son’s massive face looking down at him, his rugged good looks looking down at him with a mischievous, shit eating grin. “ HEY, DAD!! LITTLE MARCO IS HOME!!!!”

To Be Continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Omiganda; April 7th, 2014 at 09:47 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (February 19th, 2014), 0mgj00h4x (February 24th, 2014), BB501s (April 3rd, 2014), bearium (February 19th, 2014), BGrizzly (February 19th, 2014), Big RR (February 19th, 2014), bigbearny (February 19th, 2014), Braun1 (February 19th, 2014), cambeartx (April 2nd, 2014), cowboybear (February 20th, 2014), CTeen (February 19th, 2014), dago12582 (February 19th, 2014), daybird2 (February 21st, 2014), GodAtHand (February 21st, 2014), iluvmassivemusl (February 19th, 2014), Kit Werecat (April 2nd, 2014), Lukullus (February 19th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (February 19th, 2014), msman (February 20th, 2014), muscular (February 19th, 2014), nipcub (April 2nd, 2014), nnnrg (February 19th, 2014), rogsats (April 8th, 2014), RyBearATL (February 19th, 2014), sexiscriptor (April 2nd, 2014), stringra1970 (February 19th, 2014), superkappa (February 19th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (February 19th, 2014), ts1976 (February 20th, 2014), vlad (April 14th, 2014), weaknobody (February 20th, 2014), worshipper (April 2nd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (April 2nd, 2014), Wynfrith (April 11th, 2014), xemjas (February 19th, 2014)
  #2   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2014, 02:20 PM

arcto is on a distinguished road
say will we see a conclusion to this story soon
  #3   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2014, 06:49 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
A little conflicted

A confession as I feel a little conflicted. I like the idea of a beat down between two alpha males, but not when it is between father & son. Not rational, just is.
  #4   Add to andy2011's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2014, 06:12 AM

andy2011 is on a distinguished road
Can't wait to read about the father vs son follow-up to this!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options