The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mrpersontest's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2014, 02:24 PM

mrpersontest is on a distinguished road
Ash, Pt. I

Hey guys. I figured I've spent long enough stalking this site, and should finally post a story of my own! This is my first story written and posted, so please, any criticism will help. Just attempt to keep it mild. Thanks!

I was thirteen when I met Ash. When he moved into the big house down the road, I was the first person he met. Even though he was eleven years older than me, we immediately bonded, and he treated me like a little brother. As my parents were rarely ever home, I would spend my summer at Ash's house. I would eat there, watch TV there, I even had my own key to let myself in and out. After the first few weeks, Ash set up a room for me, and I became his permanent house guest.

It's a hot, sticky July night. I wake up, hearing the clanking of metal coming from the basement. I slip myself out of bed and creep downstairs, slowly opening the basement door. “Ash?” I call out, with no reply. As I get closer, I hear grunting and the faint count of numbers. “24... 25... 26...” I tip-toe down the stairs, the noises getting louder the closer I get. At the bottom, I peak around the corner, seeing Ash laying down, benching over 500 lbs.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Ash is a huge, black muscle giant.

“29...30!” He lifts the weight back up, and locks it into place on the rack. He sits up, wiping the swear off his forehead. “Hey little bro! Did I wake you?” I step out from around the corner, fully viewing the home gym he had been working on for the past six weeks.
“No, you didn't,” I lie. “I was just getting a drink, and I heard you down here.” I look around the room, never having been down here before. There was every machine you could possibly imagine, and then some. One entire wall is covered with weight racks, while the adjacent wall is a giant mirror.
“Oh, good!” Ash says, standing up. His massive 6'6”, 350 lb. frame creates a shadow over me. With nothing on but tight compression shorts, his giant muscular torso glistens with sweat, and is pumped to the max. I can see thick veins spread all over him, throbbing immensely. “How do I look, little bro?” he asks me, flexing his mountainous biceps. They swell up like balloons as he flexes, the thick veins on them becoming even thicker.
“Woah... how big are they?” I ask, beaming at them in awe.
“A little over 30 inches, little bro!” he boasts. “Think they're big enough?”
My jaw hits the floor upon hearing their size. “I can't even imagine them any bigger! They're so huge, Ash!” As I look at them, I begin to feel a strange sensation in my stomach, moving down to below my waist. I ignore it, and continue to admire his size.
“Well you're not going to have to imagine it soon enough! I wanna get these babies even more massive!” He flexes harder, and it seems like his biceps throb even bigger than they just were a second ago. I pass it off as just an optical illusion.
“Well, I should get back to bed. It's pretty late, and I don't want to distract you.” I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him, hugging him. My face is pushed up right under his thick, massive pecs, and I can feel his chest expand as he breathes in and out heavily. “Good night Ash.” He wraps his massive arms around me and squeezes, picking me up off the ground.
“Nah, you're not distracting me. I love the attention!” He walks me over to the stool in the corner and plops me down on it. “Wanna see me show off some more, little bro?” He winks at me, and slides off his compression shorts, revealing a pair of tight baby blue posers underneath.

My jaw drops again, seeing all of Ash's muscles all at once for the first time. He looks even more massive than he did before. I feel that same strange sensation in my stomach again, except stronger this time. It travels down to my dick. At thirteen years old, I had masturbated before, but I never wanted to do it to a person before. I must look like I'm in distress, because Ash looks at me like I was in pain.
“What's wrong, little bro?” he asked, walking over to me, kneeling down to my height.
“Nothing... I just... I think your body is really amazing, that's all.” I smile, trying to hide my slowly hardening cock. He grins at me and chuckled.
“Haha, good. I don't work out just for nothing.” He flexes his bicep again, this time at eye-level. “Go ahead. Touch it.” I can see his veins throbbing in his arms, and smell the sweat emanating off of his body.
“Are you sure Ash?” I ask. He chuckles again, grinning.
“Of course I am! I want you to feel how strong this mountain of muscle is!” He flexes even harder, as his biceps peak up even taller. “Go on, little bro. Feel how big and strong I am.”
“Alright.” I move my hand to his bicep and place it on it. I squeeze gently, and can barely dent it. It's like trying to dent solid rock. “Wow... it's so hard!” I can feel it throb under my touch, as his warm bicep seems to swell against my hand. He moans quietly as he flexes his biceps as hard as possible. This time, I know his biceps are expanding under my hand, and gasp. “Ash... your arms are growing!” I pull my hand away, watching him stand up, his body swelling.
He looks down to me and smiles. “I know, little bro... I know...”

“Now watch your huge muscle bro get even bigger!” Ash begins flexing his entire ripped, muscular body, and it begins to swell bigger. “Fuck, this is amazing!” he roars. Thick, pumped veins snake all over him, as he swells taller, stronger, bigger, more muscular: Thick tree trunk legs become even thicker, a deep, shredded eight pack turns into an impossible ten pack, massive slab-like pecs enlarge to the size of pillows, and biceps expand to the point where watermelons could fit inside them. His tight posers begin to groan, and the seams slowly snap, his massive cock swelling against its prison. “Fuck little bro. I hope you don't mind if I lose the posers! They're not going to fit for much longer!” As he finishes that sentence, the posers snap off of him, his massive, fat, black monster cock slaps up against his abs, gushing precum.
“Oh my God!” I yelp, my own dick fighting to get out of my shorts. He grins at me, flexing his even bigger biceps. “Look at me now, little bro! Look how big I've gotten!” I look up at him, grinning from ear to ear, not making any attempt to hide my now raging erection. “How big are you now?” I ask in excitement. I scurry to the other side of the room to fetch a roll of measuring tape. “Can you measure for me, please Ash?”
He chuckles. “Anything for you, little bro!” He takes his time, measuring as accurately as possible. “39 inch biceps... 88.5 inch chest... 36 inch waist... 44 inch thighs... 27.5 inch calves...” He walks over to the industrial-strength scale he had specially ordered, weighing in at just over 570 lbs., and a height of 8'5”. “Holy shit!” we both exclaim in unison.
“I'm the most muscular person to have ever walked this earth!” he proudly boasts.
I giggle, and jokingly say, “But not as big as the Hulk!”
He turns around and glares at me, as if he was just insulted. “We'll see about that, little bro...”

End of Part I.

Leave your thoughts in the comments. Please tell me if you want me to create and post part two, or if I should leave the story as is. :)

Last edited by mrpersontest; February 21st, 2014 at 03:02 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to mrpersontest For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (February 25th, 2014), BEHRMUSCLE1 (March 6th, 2014), burntjello (February 23rd, 2014), cowboybear (March 6th, 2014), frankyao2013 (February 28th, 2014), Freaker!! (February 26th, 2014), Hanugumo (February 22nd, 2014), henhu (February 24th, 2014), hn6huS (February 22nd, 2014), HugestFuckGod (March 5th, 2014), iceman75 (February 21st, 2014), jcb60970 (February 22nd, 2014), jtchef (February 24th, 2014), littledude (February 21st, 2014), Lukullus (February 24th, 2014), makurra (February 25th, 2014), marmel (February 23rd, 2014), Maverick0095875 (February 24th, 2014), mlbjock (February 22nd, 2014), msman (February 24th, 2014), myoder (February 24th, 2014), Neonando (February 23rd, 2014), Omiganda (February 21st, 2014), portamivia (February 21st, 2014), TJDasen1 (March 10th, 2014), vga518 (February 21st, 2014), Vortex010105 (February 21st, 2014), weaknobody (February 23rd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 21st, 2014)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2014, 04:11 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
CONGRATS ON YOUR DEBUT!
Amazing 1st story snd 1st chapter. I look forward to more.
I found the details and descriptions good I'm sure someone with a more attuned eye could find points to mention but I have nothing but praise.

#3   Add to msman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2014, 10:23 AM

msman is on a distinguished road
I am personally interested in seeing where this story will go.
  #4   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2014, 07:02 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
more more more! I like the tone of the story!
  #5   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 06:20 PM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
*?* grow bigger bigger stronger and if he can get power for help ash to grow the other man with the sex >.<

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options