The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Dogma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 10:32 AM

Dogma is on a distinguished road
Girls' Night Out

This story is still being baked but just for kicks, here's a preview. (Warning: there is no muscle growth in this section.)

Jon and Darrin were kicked back on the couch having a few beers and watching hockey when Karen announced that she and Michelle were heading for a girls? night out.

Actually re-announced. Michelle had said something about it last week but Darrin had tuned it out. But when they both came out of the bedroom dressed to the nines he knew something was up.

?We?re heading out boys, don?t wait up.?

Jon did a spit take. ?What, tonight!??

Karen leaned in and gave him a kiss on the forehead. ?Of course, tonight. I told you last week, dummy. Are you guys going to hang around here all night or are you going to go have some fun of your own.?

The two exchanged a look. Darrin smiled. Jon scowled.

?Nah,? Darrin got up and gave Michelle a kiss, ? I think we?ll hook up with the rest of the gang and watch some movies or something. Boys? night in.?

?Okay,? Michelle tweaked his nose. ?But behave. Don?t do anything I wouldn?t do.?

Darrin laughed, ?Hey, I?m just getting together with the guys. What could I do? You guys are the ones we have to worry about.?

And with that, and probably a few drinks already in their systems, Michelle and Karen headed out the door.

Jon had his phone out and was texting the other guys before the door was even closed. All he needed to tell them was three words, ?Circle. The. Wagons.?

Darrin pulled out his phone and started dialing a number.
Jon, looked up at him quizzically. ?The new guy. Erica?s boyfriend. I?m going to pull him into the loop. First time. Boy, is he in for a wild night. Let?s hope he picks up.?
As if on cue the phone stopped ringing and Darrin grinned. ?Perfect. Hey Craig ??

Darrin had only met Craig a couple of times. But he seemed like a cool enough guy and convincing him to join the rest of the gang was made even easier because Craig?s girlfriend hadn?t left yet and egged him on. ?Go! Have fun!? he could hear her voice echoing in the background.

Meanwhile the rest of the guys were chiming in in response to Jon?s message. He didn?t need to tell them where to go. They?d long ago settled into a default location.

Jon shot Darrin a glance as they headed out the door. ?Just so we?re clear if it?s me tonight, the answer is ?no.??

Darrin laughed and slapped Jon on the back. ?You say that every time. Relax, it won?t be, Karin is so not into that. And given what you?re in for you?ll have your hands, or,? Darrin snickered, ?whatever, full enough. We should pick up some beer, right??

Jon nodded: ?We should pick up lots of beer.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dogma For This Useful Post:
Aronymous (February 22nd, 2014), jcb60970 (February 22nd, 2014), muscleboytom (February 23rd, 2014), panama (February 22nd, 2014), Reeza (February 22nd, 2014), Vortex010105 (February 22nd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 22nd, 2014), zmack (February 23rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 11:11 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 08:00 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options