The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pec hunter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2004, 03:33 PM

pec hunter is on a distinguished road
Dreaming and Growing, Part 4-6

Dreaming and Growing
Part 4

In half an hour Scott was pounding on Zander's door. An eternity seemed to pass before Zander opened the door. The sight took Scott's breath away. At 6'-2" and 245 pounds, Zander stood there in a black leather vest and pants leaving little to the imagination. The vest framed all the fur covered lumps and bulges of his massive chest and abs. A shadow created by the overhanging pec meat disappeared under the skimpy vest. The huge thick arms he had gotten so hot over earlier that day were on full, mind boggling display. Zander's enormous lats flared out at the sides and tapered down to a trim and sexy waist. The snug leather pants wrapped deliciously around his heavily muscled, tree trunk legs. His huge dick clearly outlined was crammed down one pant leg. Scott stood transfixed, remembering the recurring dream of the muscle master. He was living his dreams!

"Scott?hello?do you want to come in?"

"Come?yes?oh, sure!" Scott flushed with an intense heat. Zander gave a small chuckle. "I didn't know you be would be so? I'm sorry, I can't stop thinking about what Dr. Kindred ? you know, you're really hot looking? the brochure says?"

"Calm down, Scott. Sit here and I'll try to explain everything I know." Zander sat down and put his muscular arm on the back of the sofa, leaning in closer to Scott. Zander's vest fell open revealing his meaty pec and exposing the large eraser-like nipple. Scott could see it out of the corner of his eye. He didn't want to be impolite and stare at the beautiful man, but he couldn't resist getting a better view. Clumsily he cast his eyes downward, scanned the magnificent torso and looked away. Could this guy be any more distracting? He tried to pay attention as Zander proceeded to explain.

"Probably the first thing you should know is that I am one of Dr. Kindred's patients, one of his failures. He couldn't stop the muscle growth and he couldn't stop me from being gay. He tried to get me into his program like you. But I was younger and lacked the will to say no. So I tried some of his medications but they didn't work. I kept growing to what you see today and then it stopped. He figures the drugs caused a remission. I don't know."

Zander continued on for almost an hour explaining the clinic, the testing procedures, medications, other test cases and failures. Periodically he would jump up to get some chart or report to show Scott what he was talking about. Scott watched his rippling muscle mass in fascination as Zander moved around the room. Every time Zander jumped up, his dick jumped up too. It was like a yo-yo and Zander knew how to pull the string.

"Scott," he paused looking sexy as could be into Scott's eyes, "He thinks we are monsters, things that should be abolished from the face of the earth. He hates gays! He wants to make us "normal" like everyone else."

"Then why do you work for him. That makes no sense."

"I use him just much as he uses me. He used my body for research and now he uses me to lure other unsuspecting victims. In return I am paid an incredible salary, but in my position I'm able to stop most from falling into his hands. That's what is most important. And that's why you mustn't tell him that we talked! My advice now is to put him off for a while, but play the game. If you reject him immediately, he'll suspect me of having something to do with it. It's more important for me to stay at the clinic and prevent further ruined lives."

Scott sat in silence, stunned by the plan. He was repulsed by Kindred's methods and goals, but Zander's plan made sense too.

Zander walked up behind Scott and said quietly, "I think you should move in here with me until the first test phase has ended, that way I can make sure his efforts are undone." He placed his large hands on Scott's shoulders. The feeling made Scott melt with desire. His constrained cock hurt even more. Zander led Scott by the hand into his bedroom.

Scott was trembling and his heart pumped wildly. He couldn't believe he had this huge muscle man in his arms. Zander was the most handsome man he had ever seen. After some frantic kissing he thought his cock was going to rip a hole in his pants. No hiding it now. At once the two were fumbling at each others clothes. Each piece of clothing removed revealed more delicious, muscle pumped body parts. Scott almost lost it when he pulled off Zander's vest. Zander's broad chest bristled with blond hair that perfectly covered his huge pecs. Within the hair were two beautiful, meaty nipples ready to be licked and chewed. In no time Scott had a mouthful of hair licking Zander's nipples to perfect rigidity. The two pulled apart briefly, but Scott wanted to continue his tongue exploration. Zander delighted in Scott's eagerness and let him explore his body any way he wanted. Scott licked, smelled and caressed Zander's sexy, perfectly rippled stomach and then moved on for more tasty discoveries. He followed the hair downward to where it thickened around his engorged muscle pole.

"How big is this thing?" Scott said in a sexy, muffled voice.

"Eleven inches on a good day, and this is a very good day," Zander joked.

Scott immediately had his mouth clamped on the big man's dick, sucking, licking, and more sucking. Scott loved the hardness, taste, the incredible sexiness of the whole thing. He caressed the enormous, flared head, nibbling at the thick mushroom edge.

"Careful there, Scott, this could all be over in a moment."

'That's OK, we'll just start over." Scott continued to make a meal of Zander's cock, but in a few more minutes Zander was jerking wildly. Scott ran his tongue back and forth over the pulsating head smearing the cream around in circles as it erupted from Zander's hot hole.

Zander now had a chance to do some exploring of his own. He had only gotten glimpses of Scott before, but now this compact fire plug was his. He marveled at the fullness of the muscle groups, amazingly dense for someone his age. And to think that Scott could continue to grow. The thought of that caused his own cock to plump up again. This guy could blow up into one incredible muscle dude. Zander spent some time in tongue play just as Scott had done. He had the poor kid writhing in ecstasy in no time. His sausage sized man dick throbbed hard out of control.

"Damn Zander, this thing is going to explode in your face any second," Scott gasped.

"I've got just the place for it." Zander quickly grabbed some lube from the shelf and proceeded to jack Scott's cock, lube in hand. "I'm not sure that head of yours is going to fit, but I want to try." Scott's dick head was meaty to be sure, but more blunt than Zander's pointy mushroom. But it was a good deal wider than the shaft, a shaft wider then Zander's own hog. Zander put a pillow under his butt and proceeded to pull his legs back. Scott grabbed some lube and started massaging Zander's asshole. Scott carefully pushed his way in and held there for a few seconds, and then with steady pressure inched his way in. He rocked back and forth before pulling out.

"I can't take this much longer. Does this hurt?" Scott panted.

"Hell no, go for it!" On Zander's command Scott gave a huge thrust, and began fucking Zander relentlessly. "Fuck me Jesus and Mary!" Zander yelled out. "Go?yeah, there!"

Scott was panting like a wild man. Zander reached up to tweak his tits. "Here we go, oh, oh, oh?" his voice trailing off on each mighty last thrust pulsing hot load after hot load into Zander. Scott didn't want to pull out, but finally collapsed on the bed beside Zander, brushed back his hair and laughed, "When can I move in?"

In the morning the two boys awoke nestled together , both with hard-ons and silly grins on their faces.

"That was quite a show last night." Zander said.

"I think I was hard all day after seeing you in Dr. Kindred's office. It looks like I've got the same problem now. And I'm hungry!"

"No food until we have our Good Morning Suck n' Fuck."

"Yes Sir!" Scott barked and struck a double bicep pose laying in the bed.

Zander prepared a huge breakfast of steak, oatmeal, egg whites and toast. He watched Scott wolf down the food barely stopping to talk.

"When was the last time you had a growth spurt, " Zander asked.

" It was about three weeks ago. That's when I decided to do something about it. Why do you ask? I thought that they happened every two or three months."

"More or less, but we've also found that with better nutrition the results can be enhanced. You probably ate a good deal of junk food when first started growing, I bet. Think of what would happen if you got the proper balance of protein, carbs, vitamins and other nutrients. Your body would explode! Remember, to be a beast you have to feast. Have you thought about getting bigger? Are you concerned?"

"Right now it's great. I've always been the runt, the guy who gets the sand kicked in my face. My dad has always been ashamed of me. He's the macho, stereotypical fireman. He's as big as you, probably outweighs you, but has gotten a bit of a belly in recent years. And he's got the big donkey dick. I got none of that growing up."

"Scott, I think it would be real hot if you blew up to 270 or 280 pounds. That much weight on your frame would be fucking incredible."

"Is that possible? Aren't there limitations? That seems like an awful amount of weight on a guy that's 5'-5"."

"You've seen Lee Priest haven't you? His competition weight isn't that high, but I think you'd look similar to him. Here, take a look at these pictures."

"Whoa, that is hot! I can't believe his arms. Look at those triceps hanging off. God, and his legs! He's really got the total package! Is this possible?"

"Do you want to live your dreams?"

"When do we begin?"

"We've already begun. Eat up."

Part 5

Scott started his visits with Dr. Kindred the following week. The initial tests seemed harmless, but as the sessions progressed Kindred's motives became clearer.

"I can't believe what he told me today. That man is sick. He's says I'm abnormal. Well, he's the abnormal one!" Scott was so upset he headed off to the kitchen to start his fifth high protein meal of the day. He gorged himself on the food, not thinking of the quantity. Zander didn't stop his feasting.

"I had to start the medications today. I had to swallow the pills in front of him. I don't know what's going to happen."

"Don't worry about the pills. I switched them out with a harmless placebo."

That night they went to bed, skipping their usual fuck session. Scott was too upset. He woke up the next morning, scratching his balls. "They're growing again." It was like a dark cloud had descended on Scott's life again. He came home from school each day and immediately headed for the refrigerator gobbling everything in sight. He changed into a jockstrap Zander had gotten for him that would support the size and weight of his growing balls. By the end of the week the cloud lifted.

Scott's first growth spurt while living with Zander packed on another 26 pounds, more weight than ever before. Now at 233 he was almost the weight of his boyfriend. However Scott's physique already looked more muscular. Whatever Zander's features measured, Scott was 1"-2" bigger.

"I love this!" Scott exclaimed, rubbing his hands all over his body to feel the new mass. "Look at this." He struck an incredible double biceps and quickly turned to do a lat spread.

"Can you get anymore muscle stuffed into that back?" Zander's eyes dropped to Scott's beautiful ass, an ass made just for fucking. The two embraced, kissed and began grinding their steel hard cocks against one another.

"The answer is yes."

And so the cycle began again. Within another two months the next plateau was reached.

"Zander!" Scott yelled out. "It's happening!"

Zander rushed into the bedroom to find Scott naked, thrashing about, and breathing heavily. His dick was hard, his balls pumped to an alarming size. Zander watched Scott's body begin to convulse and shudder. It was frightening to watch at first, but the convulsions finally peaked and Scott's body began to explode with muscle growth. It first started in his legs, then moved up his body. His calves and quads quickly inflated to huge sacks of muscle and became more striated. Then came the abs. The chest growth however was the most spectacular. His pecs began rising upward and filling outward at the same time becoming jammed with dense muscle meat. The cleft between them became a huge valley. His tits swelled up at the same time too. The areolas shifted downward and widened to two inches as the nipples grew into small penis shapes. The pecs pushed his shoulder muscles outward while they themselves mounded higher and wider, nearly doubling in size. Gargantuan shoulders must have some enormous arms hanging off them and so the growth proceeded. The biceps ballooned forward while the triceps ballooned backward. Scott's arms actually begin to lift from the bed from the increased mass. His forearms looked like bowling pins. Finally his back exploded. Zander watched the lats turn into giant feed bags hanging off his sides and like his arms his torso moved upward as the muscles inflated. The lats mounded high above his broad shoulders. The growth climaxed with Scott's frantic, involuntary thrusts into the air, his red hot cock blasting a huge load onto his belly. He grew silent and after a few moments opened his eyes, spent of all energy.

"Scott, I think you're going to like this," Zander exclaimed.

"Zander, could you leave me alone for a while?"

"Sure, sure. Let me know if you need anything."

Scott wasn't sure whether he could get up, but after 15 or 20 minutes he summoned what strength he had left to get to the mirror. He yelled out, "Zander!"

Zander rushed into the room to find Scott gazing into the mirror, his back to him. With a little wobble he slowly turned. Zander put his hand to his mouth as he saw Scott's front. The muscles had fallen into their natural places and Zander could see them in greater relief. Scott's shoulders and chest had grown larger than the rest of him. A huge pec shelf now shaded his upper abs. Not even Lee Priest could look this good. Hanging obscenely below however, quivering as Scott himself trembled, was a huge, horse sized dick. Scott hesitated to touch it and swung it back and forth slightly to test its weight.

"This is my father's dick," Scott said, his voice trailing off.

"My God Scott, you are beautiful."

" 264 pounds beautiful. I don't believe it." Scott lumbered around the roomed becoming acquainted with his new bulk. "This is so damn fucking hot, this is so damn fucking hot." Scott took a shower and came out to the kitchen wearing the largest t-shirt he could find. "Is this a XXL or what? It's too small, but it'll have to do for now."

Zander enjoyed watching Scott lumber around the apartment. He loved to watch the immense muscles move, twitch and flex under his clothing. He didn't know whether it was hotter to see a muscle stud naked or watch him test the limits of his clothing. Zander planted a big kiss on Scott's cheek and showed him the unmistakable bulge in his pants.

"Can I see what you can do with that big fuck pole?"

"Anytime," Scott smiled.

Dr. Kindred was furious when he found out about Scott's latest growth. Scott hopped up on the exam table and stripped his shirt off. The doctor took one look and shook his head.

"I don't understand. This is unfortunate. Well, despite the setback I'll still need to record your present condition. Please take the rest of your clothes off Scott."

Scott silently laughed to himself. He delighted in ruining the doctor's research. "I don't know what to do with all this extra muscle, doctor." He ran his hand across his huge chest, lingering at the nipple in a sexy way, subtly teasing the doctor. "And look at this." He grabbed his cock, playfully displaying its size. "What woman could take something this large? It's useless!"

The doctor nodded in agreement. "Let's get started. Weight-264 pounds, Bicep-24", Chest-58", Waist-30", Penis-13", Thigh-33", Calf-21". Patient exhibits increase in body hair, particularly in pectoral regions. Marked increase in size of penis and scrotum."

Scott told Zander later that day what had happened at the clinic. It was becoming more of a game. Scott felt like he was controlling the situation and not Dr. Kindred. He wanted to continue going to the clinic just to interfere with the doctor's research.

"I want to grow even bigger," Scott announced. "I think I can handle it, Zander. Kindred will go nuts! Besides, I love the feel of it, the mass of my arms and chest, my legs, busting out of my clothes. It's a huge turn-on. What do you think?"

Secretly that was what Zander wanted to hear. With a big smile he said, "Fine with me, just as long as I can fit in bed with you."

"Hey Zander, there'll always be room for you." Scott walked up to Zander placing his warm hands on Zander's chest, caressing his pecs and nipples and giving him a big kiss. The image of all that mature man beef- flexing, sucking, growing, fucking was too much. Zander put his steady hand on Scott's large muscular ass and pushed him towards the bedroom.

Part 6

A year into their relationship Scott had blown up to an incredible 334 pounds. His overstuffed limbs were so weighed down with muscle that Zander wondered whether Scott would loose some mobility. Such was not the case but Scott did develop a waddle-like sway when he walked. It was impossible for him to move like most other people. He had to swing his big muscle-bloated thighs around each other. His thighs tapered down to his knees but quickly flared out again to the immense diamond calves. Pants that would fit his legs were impossible to find. The choice was either sweats or gym shorts that rode high above the feed bag thighs. The positioning of his legs helped make way for his huge dick and balls which bounced back and forth as he walked. Zander would get hard watching his muscle boy swagger.

Scott's arms were forced out diagonally by the huge football shaped triceps almost resting on the mountainous lats pushing from the other direction. His back had mounded higher and higher and deepened. The shoulders had become two immense boulders, dense and powerful. His inflated pec slabs, so incredibly overgrown, now blocked his downward vision. Few shirts would fit the massive torso now so Scott wore tank tops. Most the time he just went topless. He enjoyed showing off his muscle mass to his lover and Zander loved to watch the muscles ripple and bounce when Scott made any movement.

With the last growth episode it had become difficult for Scott to move his hands up to his face. The 27" biceps collided with his forearm muscles and huge pecs which had continued to grow downward and out. In response Scott stopped shaving and grew a full, thick black beard matching the thick black hair which fully covered his 64" chest now. Zander kept his beard trimmed and sexy looking.

Soon to be 21, Scott was mammoth and freaky. Sure, there were a few guys out there that carried more size, but no one had perfect proportions in a compact size like Scott Harrison. He had never been happier in his life. It was Zander's extreme pleasure to keep his hot muscle toy satisfied in the kitchen and in the bedroom.

A warm rain fell as Scott made his way to the Kindred Center. He had thrown on his usual sweat pants and t-shirt for the visit with an additional rain jacket he had found in the back of Zander's closet. The jacket was enormous but still ridiculously tight in the sleeves and was impossible to zip up over his chest. It was better than nothing given this type of weather.

Scott rounded the corner into examination room 4D where Dr. Kindred stood, clipboard in hand, back turned. To his surprise on the other side of the room sat Zander, silent with a serious, sad look on his face. Nearby were Center's security personnel- two large uniformed men, mostly overweight. Scott immediately sensed something was wrong and froze in his tracks.

At once Dr. Kindred turned around and said, "Well Scott, you better make yourself comfortable." He watched Scott struggle out of the tight rain jacket and shook his head when he saw how much more Scott had grown.

"I hope you're happy with yourself. You are disgusting."

"But Doctor, I don't ?."

"How long do you think you could get away with your little game? Huh? I had your medications tested at the lab. They were vitamin tablets!"

"But Doctor, you don't understand?"

"I understand that I give people hope for a better life. And you just throw it in my face!"
Kindred raised his finger and the two security men stepped forward restraining Scott at the wrist.
"I've prepared a special injection that should cure you of your affliction."

"No Dr. Kindred, don't ?" Zander called out, squirming in his chair.

"Quiet Zander, you're just as much to blame." Kindred grabbed a silver syringe from a nearby table, prepped Scott's arm with a cotton swab and positioned himself for the injection.

"Scott, don't let him do it!" Zander yelled out.

At that point Scott let out a startling roar and threw his massive arms back knocking the two men to the floor, winding both of them. A surprised Kindred recoiled in fear, realizing for the first time what power this man possessed.

"Go this way!" Zander pointed to another door in the room. Scott immediately bolted past Kindred knocking his shoulder with such force that he fell against the table, dropping the syringe. Zander jumped to his feet and raced out the other door, turning the lights off as he went.

From the darkness Kindred screamed, "You're fired!"

Scott found himself at a service entrance that led directly to the alley. Once outside the building Zander was nowhere to be seen. It didn't feel safe to start looking for him. Maybe it was best to go back to the apartment and meet up there.

Scott's pulse was still racing from the encounter with Kindred as he walked along the rain soaked street. He began noticing other people noticing him. Scott's distinctive swagger and massive musculature always drew attention. He tried to remain calm but the sweat poured from his entire body. The growth was coming on. He ducked into an alley looking for a place to hide until it was over. Gulping and gasping for air Scott doubled over, fell to the ground, and passed out.

Scott Harrison lay on the wet pavement- dreaming and growing.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to pec hunter For This Useful Post:
renbear (October 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2004, 05:35 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I really like the way you've circled back to the beginning. Time to have Scott grow some more, don't you think? and maybe it's time for him to start growing UP? Not that he needs to do so, just because his BODY wants to do so! To stand toe to toe, nose to nose with Zander, perhaps? Only at 6'2 Scott would need to be about twice Zander's weight.

A thought or two, for what they're worth.

xoxo

rpj
  #3   Add to rockhopper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2004, 08:54 PM

rockhopper
Send a message via AIM to rockhopper Send a message via Yahoo to rockhopper
This is a really neat (and hot!) story. I'd like to see how the homophobe doctor is dealt with.

Keep up the good work!
  #4   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2004, 06:55 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Very hot, and very original too.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline