The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2014, 11:47 PM

Freaker!!
Fort M

"Welcome to 'Fort M'. I'm Rick", he said as we entered a room at the end of a
long well lit corridor.

"What's in a name", Rick asked? The massive pro-bodybuilder sized man
seemed to spin around and face me and his shoulders were so wide. "We
have to give him a new name". "Who", I asked? "Our first hyper-muscular
transformer! We'll all be at his reception tomorrow. It's going to be a some
coming out party! You have been told about our primary purpose"?

"Oh yeah", I said still wide-eyed at the spectacle of those massively wide
shoulders. "Only I didn't know it was going to happen so soon", I added.

"He's fantastically hyper muscular. Just as predicted. You'll be stunned.
Everyone whose seen him, are". Rick paused before continuing and breaking off eye contact. "His face is amazingly handsome. So masculine". Rich was now staring at the wall behind me. He tensed his upper body. I could see his muscles through the tight tee shirt. He was so lean I could see striations. Were they all over him? My heart skipped a few beats.

"His face is as masculine as his 650 pounds deserves to be. For a man 5'11" tall and with a 30 inch waist and...". Rick was again distracted. "You'll see for yourself. Tomorrow, and he paused.

"In fact his face is overwhelming! So starkly masculine no-one can stare into his deep blue eyes. Yet his demeanour is absolutely amazing. He's adapting incredibly quickly. Becoming almost too friendly. Or is it gregarious? Ha"! Rick's single laugh was the same as his voice. Deep and deceptively sensuous! It came from what was clearly a huge chest that contained a huge set of lungs.

"He was amiable before, but now he's finding his new body impossible to fault
and difficult to challenge. Or is the word "exhaust"? Fuck he's my kind of man. Ha! I should be thinking of you right"? "Oh forget me. I'm definitely in here for the long long long haul. Take your time", as I looked at Ricks tight shorts for the first time and my mouth must have opened without my knowing. But I was in shock!

Rick's arm quickly flashed forward and his left index finger closed my mouth as it tilted my head back up and he continued without missing a so called beat. "So we haven't fully tested his body yet. It's still growing. Tendons, cartilage, connective tissue. All that sorts of stuff. Tendons have to reach full strength before they can be loaded you know"? Rick glanced at the mirror behind me and bent his right arm and flexed. Now he was distracted. He looked directly at the tendon tie-in of his probably 24 inch biceps. But there was no tendon. None to be seen that is. His biceps had very long muscle bellies. Every muscle of his arms seemed to have very short and very strong tendons.

"Turned him into a very happy and very sociable man. Just thinking about him
makes me laugh because his happiness is exactly what we expected. The
funny thing is how worried we were. About his transformation". Rick smiled.
I saw a "Pefect smile" directed at me! Did Rick want to kiss me at this moment? I tried to calm myself. I reminded myself that I knew my place. That helped. I let Rick continue.

"Yes, he's much more sociable than before", my muscular guide enthused.
Then he gave me a rather penetrating look. He broke into another smile and I
smiled back and felt an unfamiliar yet comforting wave of mature acceptance
from Rick. I saw love in his eyes. Or was it in the very air in here?

But this mature sounding man named Rick looked only 18-19. It was the way
he spoke. It only helped me like him even more. The moment I saw him only 2 minutes ago I liked what I saw. We were introduced by a pretty ordinary looking, almost unmuscular man, about 35 at a reception area at ground level. That puts him at about 15 years younger than me.

Then Rick continued. "We can read his face without second guessing just by
glancing at him. But we have no choice", my chatterbox sounding guide
continued. I was becoming more excited the more Rick spoke and found
myself soaking up the deep yet liquid meal of words coming from Rick's
distinctly beautiful lips. They were full bodied and glistened. They suited his
straight nose and smooth hairless body. And the more he spoke the more muscular those lips seemed. I wanted to kiss them. But it wasn't only Rick's Mr. Olympia sized body that was clearly in peak condition. His lips, and ckeeks, and thick eyebrows and broad muscular jaws were all in peak youthful owrking order too.

"Joe tried staring. But he fainted after about 15 seconds". Rick laughed and smiled! "You'll meet him later (Meaning Joe). In time you'll meet everyone. Then he woke with no memory of what he saw. He just smiled as he thought about his failed attempt".

Rick seemed to check my reaction and continued. He saw I accepted what he just said and I did without hesitation. But Rick was, after all, a good 300
pounds of persuasive muscular beauty. How could I doubt his face? And I
saw nothing but proof coming from his masculine lips. Or was it coming from his pink tongue and whitest teeth?

Rick was about 3 inches taller than me and I'm 5'7". His black skin glistened
through tight smooth skin. It was thickly coated in his abundant natural body oil. That's why he glistened so much? Or was it also because he had not a
trace of subcutaneous fat? But my mind was boggling as I struggled to believe Rick could be so relaxed, mature and as confident in the way he spoke. I used his visible physique to help me imagine tomorrow's hyper man. Could anyone actually be 5'11" (1.80 metres) and 650 lean pounds (295 Kg) of raw muscle? That's over 46 stone! More than twice a regular Mr. Olympia!

"Hard to believe"? Rick noticed my struggle. "Time you got real. You probably
had no idea about any of this when you woke this morning". I shook my head.
"That's the way it has to be. Ok, it's time to bring you up to speed."

"By the way, just letting you now how you got here. You didn't just decide this is what you wanted. We selected you. We already knew what you wanted" as Rick raised and flexed his 25" cannons and saw there was no doubt about what I wanted. Probably because I smiled so broadly and so willingly and I was shaking. "Here! Put your hand on it".

I placed my hand over his balled biceps and as I did Rick flexed some more and he added a final peak on top. I felt the hardness and incredible heat and for some reason I stopped shaking and in a few seconds I noticed I could
feel a powerful heart beating. 2 large veins snaked over his massive 25 inches of wide and peaked arm. "Oh yeah, your already one of us", and he gave me a big hug. My 180 pound body felt like it was being wrapped in muscles ever so firmly with a crushing powerful feeling of love. It felt
more than good. It felt very reassuring and I knew beyond any doubt that I had made the right decision today - to die.
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Freaker!! For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (March 2nd, 2014), Big RR (March 2nd, 2014), bikebot2100 (March 3rd, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 2nd, 2014), iceman75 (March 2nd, 2014), jtchef (March 2nd, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 12th, 2014), littledude (March 3rd, 2014), Lukullus (March 2nd, 2014), mguy (March 2nd, 2014), msclbldr (March 2nd, 2014), muscular (March 2nd, 2014), nnnrg (March 2nd, 2014), weaknobody (March 6th, 2014)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2014, 02:46 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Great start, I look forward to the unveiling of this massive monster of muscle, 5'11, 630 pounds of lean muscle that's gotta be the most masculine, yet handsome man that ever existed on the planet. Rick himself looked like a treat of a man who could very easily win Mr. Olympia, but he probably just pales in comparison when the yet unnamed mega-muscle man comes to bear. I'm very much into this and can't wait to read more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options