The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2014, 06:27 AM

Freaker!!
Fort M 2

After crushing me to life with his magnificent body Rick said, "Now, you realise there's no going back". It was hard to think of anything except his mind-blowing body populated by prodigious long and over-developed muscle-bellied muscles. But he didn't break the hug quickly. He probably hugged at least 5 minutes and I spent it watching Rick flex, ripple and bounce his Pecs with my chin partly buried in his deep cleavage. It was such a pleasure and
eye-popping privilege to rub my face and chin into that chest of chests. I was a happy musclepig in mud. And I'd never imagined so much muscle on one man and yet there I was, being overwhelmed by it!

Near the end of my compression hug aka close encounter with Rick's massively enhanced Mr. Olympia style body I pulled my head back as much as possible to stare in total disbelief at Rick's bold Pectoral striations. They mapped out his bulging muscular anatomy so clearly they were easier to read than any book on the subject and I was just about to start gently kissing, licking and sucking on Rick's Pecs, especially where they collided together at his sternum. But Rick broke the hug as I noticed his huge Pecs were like 2 tsunamis of super-human muscular development. The striations collided into each other and the striations could be counted individually and visually traced to where they inserted into his sternum and shoulders.

Of course I felt a momentary pang of rejection. But I recovered quickly when I reassured myself it wasn't my last hug, and I was safe, and Fort M, "M" for MUSCLE was like Rick, rock solid and like Rick also, Fort M was designed to be immortal.

Still, I would have loved Rick to hug me for at least 24 hours, and if I had fallen asleep I would have been as safe as when I was 4 years old and my father carried me home asleep. Only unlike Dad, Rick looked at me across his massive Pecs, or at least I sensed he did, as I was so distracted by Pectoral muscles. I also sensed Rick was analysing my every reaction and gesture. Not that I cared because I knew, the moment I entered Fort M it was where I belonged forever.

The, when the pang passed, which was quickly, a need to totally trust and open up to Rick overwhelmed me, which lead me to want to test my sense of reality. I wanted to be in mortal danger so Rick could save me. Maybe I needed to prove Fort M and Rick were real. But the inverse was my next fantasy. I imagined myself defending Rick and being victorious, and him
kissing me immediately, passionately. Then, for just a moment I had a small panic attack. I quickly scanned the room then turned to face the door, yet there was no immediate danger. The room was empty and Rick was smiling. For a moment I was confused and then embarrassed. I glanced at Rick then down.

"Are you embarrassed? Don't worry, we're all alone and safe. But yes, we should always be prepared because the forces of ignorance and prejudice abound. There are people who will never be able to live and let live, unless we make them. But we don't need to think about conflict resolution. Not now. There won't be any for who knows? A decade? All that matters is
we're secure in here, and we're fulfilled to overflowing. I'll show you around soon. OK"? "Ok", I acknowledged with a small sincere smile as my eyes met Rick's eyes. God he was handsome.

I started to wonder what Rick thought of me at that moment. Had I been nodding in agreement too enthusiastically? Had I smiled too much? Am I uncool? So I just blurted out, "I disappeared in heavy surf", and this time I watched Rick's eyes. One eyebrow rose slightly. "My body will never be found". Both of Rick's eyebrows rose modestly. Then Rick blurted, "Ha! So you didn't choose to be comatosed? The old fake death method"? I grinded and shook my head. He then added, "We've used it 17 times so far. Amazing what we can do these days", and I realised Rick wasn't imitating me. He genuinely liked me. Maybe Fort M men are all spontaneous, I speculated for just a moment "I love body surfing" I added. I could feel myself opening up to this mountain of muscle. "Ok", said Rick! "I'm satisfied you're satisfied, and you're now a full time trainee Fort-M. Welcome"!

I paused to collect some thoughts and look at Rick. He wore pleated trousers to accommodate his huge highs, plus a tight tee-shirt that seemed tailored to his wasped shaped waistline.

"I'm finding it hard to believe this is real. That you're real, Rick! That your", I got lost for words. "Rick"? "Yeah, ask me anything. I think you know there are no secrets inside Fort-M. But everything inside is totally unknowable to the outside". "Yes. I really understand that. Why it has to be so. Actually I have lots of questions. But I think the biggest is, is being huge like you are, like I've always wanted and needed to be, worth it? I mean, will I get used to being big and find it boring? Or, I don't know...Routine"?

Rick looked at me seriously, then looked at the floor to consider the question fully. He then lifted his head, looked back up into my eyes, gave me a kiss, flexed his arms, suck his right peak, then bunched his Pecs so high he simply lowered his head and with a loud pop sucked his right Pectoral then his left as they momentarily prevented eye contact and said, in a eep voice that sounded absolutely knowledgeable with a touch of anger, "No! It is both theoretically, and especially practically, impossible", and Rick looked at his computer.

"Now I see your name is Peter Todd. You have no family, except an older sister and she's well taken care of. Gets the life insurance. Sold all your assets, the house and all the monies have just evaporated. Untraceable! And no authority will ever be bothered. Good, and we received the final monies yesterday. Very good. You know that's a lot simpler than most of us entering Fort M. But it will take longer before you're officially declared dead. Not that it matters". "Exactly", I added.

Now look at me", Rick said drawing my eyes away from the computer desk. "You like what you see"? I started to shake a little. Anticipation set my heart pounding. It felt like Rick had suddenly cast a spell on me. He smirked. I trembled. Rick stood there as if he was rock solid. Then he crossed his arms but not in a hurry and grasped the bottom of his Tee shirt.

The shirt was semi stretchable and hugged his torso. But it didn't hug his waist. It actually hung like a stage curtain. Then, as he started to lift his shirt over his head and wide shoulders his Abs were revealed. Also his Abs, Intercostals and a part of his lower Lats. But then his shirt was completely stuck and I froze and just stared.

I was visibly shell-shocked to discover his mid section so suddenly exposed. He had perfect semi dark skin and it was absolutely smooth. It was like velvet and covered in a thick layer of youthful sebum, the body's natural oil. It was extremely heart poundingly tight and the tightness enhanced his amazing taper!

I just fell to my knees and stared at Rick's sub-30 inch waistline until I lost focus and my face simply fell forward until it collided with a large bulge protruding from Rick's crotch! My heart was racing when my lips and nose touched the firm protrusion that was located 6-7 inches down his right
trousers. And then I heard Rick called out, "Give me a hand"!
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Freaker!! For This Useful Post:
beachdude (March 12th, 2014), bikebot2100 (March 15th, 2014), iceman75 (March 11th, 2014), jtchef (March 11th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 12th, 2014), littledude (March 11th, 2014), Lukullus (March 11th, 2014), muscular (March 11th, 2014), Reeza (March 12th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 11th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options