The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Musclemasster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2014, 01:23 PM

Musclemasster is on a distinguished road
Bull on a Plane

You heard him before you saw him. Or more correctly, you heard his effect. People's gasps. Slight squeals from the girls or irritated "heys!" from the guys as he pushed his way through. They quickly subdued when they saw him. Relentless. Unstoppable. He moved through the aisle. As he got closer, I was sure I could hear a creak. Each placement of the foot. A response from the plane's shell, which suddenly felt very weak and flimsy when compared to this bulk. He was wider than the aisle so each shuffle forward means twisting from side to side as he lurched forward. Closer again, a grunt. Low, but unmistakable. Each movement. An effort accompanied with a grunt. An acknowledgement of the effort required to move that mass.

I couldn't take him all in at once. I focussed on his arm, pointing towards the seat beside me. Thick and swollen forearm, slightly bent at the elbow because of the bulk in the upper arm - heavy and full bicep popping in an out with each movement, triceps so big they looked like a separate component altogether. The heavy horseshoe, jutting out so sharply it forced attention, demanded a second stare. The entire limb encased in super tight white lycra. Under Armour, I noted with a jolt in my cock. The hand, the paw really, was pointing at the seat beside me. I didn't catch what he said. So busy staring. The arm led into delts - enormous swollen mass accentuating his size and width, his sheer bulk.

"... my seat" I caught the words and realised with a start that I had left my book on the seat. I grabbed it, apologizing profusely. Did I even say "Sir"? Fuck it. Too much. Showed all my cards at once. I might as well as genuflected there and then. Knelt down to His Superiority.

It took him a while to manoeuvre into the position. The seats bulged and groaned and squeaked as he sat his bulk down. Even though we were in the emergency aisle, with extra leg room, his height meant that his legs, especially the swollen teardrop muscle at his knee bulging was tight against the seat in front. His quads, thick and round - thicker than my waist it seemed, exploded out of the seat where he sat. They pushed my legs towards the side of the plane - there was just no other space.

But his width. The width of the torso. As he sat in, I leaned away to make space, moving more and more to accommodate him. At one point I turned almost sideways in my seat, This happened just as he sat in, and the width and thickness of his lats meant that they pushed his arm well into my seat, into the middle. We were in the two seats at the side of the plane, but really what he needed was three seats; one for torso, and one for each of his flanks - huge thick monster arms, pushed out by his thick lats.

Each move into his final position was met with a grunt. Almost an acknowledgement of progress. I spluttered out stupid things. I think at one point I asked if I could help. He looked at me sideways, grinning at me. It might have been mocking at the stupidity of the question. He was beautiful. Young face, squared up by heavy roid usage. High cheekbones and heavy jaw. Tanned naturally, a beautiful golden hue. Hair was blond but was cut to a buzz. Clean shaven, his cheeks were slightly puffed. I guess it was a lot of effort to move his body from the terminal building to the plane. No doubt about that. It was like even his face was muscular. But clear sharp blue eyes, oh yes, he was gorgeous. He was evidently a stunner before this growth, and now his bulk just transformed him into Adonis Morphosia. Hard to age. From the neck up - a thick bull neck that ran straight up like the bottom of a plinth on a Greek statue- I would have guessed early 20s. But the body was that of an experienced Olympian. A bodybuilder who had done his time in the gym. The combination of face and body made him unique.

As it was, his bulk pressed into my side, and unable to resume my position, I was left sitting sideways, almost staring straight at him. And it was glorious. for what I had already noticed, his arms, his huge delts, his massive quads, his thick lats pushing me aside like I was paper; that all faded in memory. My mind past and present was dominated by one thing. I was eye-level with his enormous, swollen pex. Huge heavy tit muscles, but looked hard as metal. They were at least the size of my head, they were so thick and full. They swole out so much, it was hard to believe that they could hold up like they did - full ball-sized slabs of muscle jutting out of his enormously wide torso. Gravity defying. I was mesmerized. The white fabric of his UA was stretched so tight around them it glistened. It was shiny it stretched so much. The UA label, stretched around his pec, the volume of it transforming it from a simple logo into a three dimensional representation of his sheer bulk and thickness. A thick nipple jutted out just beneath the logo on my side, like a tease to me. Go on, it commanded. Lick it. Suck it. I am waiting to be worshipped.

"Thanks". His voice deep but friendly, woke me from my trance. "I know it's a bit awkward, am sure you don't mind though?"

Of course, anyone in their right mind who had paid over 400 quid for a seat would mind, and his smile as he spoke said that he knew that. It was like he was daring me to complain. He knew my response before I spoke it. A different one couldn't be dared.

"No, no, of course, no it's OK." For fuck sake. I couldn't parse a sentence.

"It's hard to travel, but I gotta make this trip."

"Yes, it must be, like it must be hard, tough, I mean, planes getting smaller heh?"

God I am a fucking idiot. This guy wouldn't fit easily on a military war plane. The difficulty was nothing to do with the reduction of a few inches in leg room.

He didn't seem to acknowledge. Instead, he reached down into a waist pouch pulling out some tablets. Even though he had taken as much width as he needed in the seats, he still had an awkward pose where his arms seems to be pushed together and reaches down between his knees. This puffed his chest out even more. Reaching into his little bag, dangling over his crotch, he displayed almost triumphantly, which given the effort involved was fair, a fistful of tablets. He popped them down with two crunches of the jaw. Some bits of powder sprayed out as he chewed.

"Yeah off to LA for a display meeting - need to arrive in peak form."

I don't know if he said that in response to my staring at his gulping of the tablets, or just to explain the insanity of someone his bulk wanting to travel. As he talked, he rubbed his pex, fingers lightly over his left pec, closest to me, teasing the nipple. What the fuck, I wondered and never asked, was a "display meeting"?

"Yeah," I said desperate to keep the conversation going, as it made my position staring directly at him seem more normal. "I guess someone your size needs the room in First Class, huh?"

At that point the air host, a slim, desperately handsome guy about 20 came into view.

"Excuse me Sir, here is your bag."

He was carrying, with some effort a big gym bag, which he placed with a thud on the ground beside the hulk.

He was acknowledged with a grunt, as the beast reached down and pulled out a shake.

"Yeah, First Class would be good he said," peeling back the opening on the huge container. He gulped down some greedily, and as he went to talk again, some of the thick gloop drooled from the side of his mouth. It was almost a paste it was so thick. I longed to reach out, scoop it back in for him.

"But my owner likes me to travel cabin class. Down with all the other animals, he tells me. A bull amongst the rest of the cattle class he says. Meanwhile he is swanning around in First Class without me, HA!"

He guffawed a bit, and gulped down some more of the paste, and in less than a minute it was gone. There must have been more than a litre of it. He handed the empty to the air host, who seemed to be waiting there, ready to be dismissed, or commanded. I could see he was enjoying the view as much as I was.

"Thanks," he grunted, as the air host took it. Red faced and moving awkwardly with an obvious boner, the air host went to address some obese tourists in the next row.

Such was the surreal nature of the entire encounter, that I had to recite his last comment. His Owner? Who or what was this guy?

His thick paw had scooped in the remains of the paste that had escaped the first gulp, and he seemed for the first time since he sat down. satisfied and relaxed for a moment. I desperately had a million questions to ask, but didn't know how to approach the next part of the conversation.

"So, is that supps you're taking?" I felt like an idiot, and my face burned as I asked the question. I wouldn't blame him if he snuffed me out there and then - an irritating fly buzzing around being a nuisance.

"Yeah, need to peak at 20,000 cals these days. The guy who is going to view me likes his sport heavy." As if reminded, he reached down and gulped another of the shakes. Fuck, how many were in that bag.

"Have to make them extra thick, so that I get the most food in."

I wondered how long I would have before the seatbelt sign would go off so I could jerk off. I didn't know what "his sport" meant, but if it involved any of the crazy fantasies running though my head it sounded insanely hot. I feared moving in case the fabric of my pants edged my cock, rock hard and leaking badly, into a hands free ecstasy of cumming.

"Right," I said, trying to stay focussed. "I see." I could barely see at all. I was falling into a spell of muscle. His pex bounced as the plane, and the stretch of the fabric, already heaving with each of his shallow breaths was intoxicating. He seemed to love feeling it himself, and kept rubbing it gently. I could almost sense the touch of the fabric his fingers must be detecting. Fuck how I wanted to feel it myself. How was I going to last the journey to LA?

Soon after, the air host arrived again with our meals. He darted me a glance, of anger, envy, I'm not sure. As the tray would not come down over his giant legs, my neighbour (I never got his name, which I always regret) had to eat off his knees. He scoffed the tiny portions quickly; I had barely peeled off the cover to my own. When I did, he asked, in between some more gulps of yet another paste shake (this must be 5 now) whether I wanted my meal. I paused, dazed for a minute. I've heard and read about people who are "feeders", like to see big guys fuel up and feed them. I never realised it about myself, but the thought that something I could do that would make him even a little bit bigger stretched my aching cock even more.

"SURE!" I almost shouted. He grinned, scooping up my meal in his hands. Breadroll, chicken fillet pieces, and the other tiny morsels to him were gulped down and washed down with paste. His smile as he did made me wonder if he had guys all over the world jumping to his command like me. I didn't begrudge him for a minute. I wanted to hear him command me all day.

"Hey, thanks." He looked at me, more intently this time. The cold blue of his eyes was intoxicating. He moved his arms a bit, and before I knew it his thick arm was pressing into me more, his paw had grabbed my cock, which as it did, I realised I my pants were sopping wet with precum.

"I bet you like your sport heavy too, huh?"

He squeezed my crotch and cock hard, and it just took that, that moment, the sight of the glistening fabric stretching just a little more over his pex, and that intense stare from his oh so beautiful face, that's all it was for me to cum so hard that I bounced in the seat moaning loudly. His bulk was all that prevented the passengers across the aisle noticing the spectacle. I cried out as I shot harder than I have ever thought possible, but the noise was covered by the roar of the engine and his own deep, breathy, guffaws as I did.

"Think you've needed that for a while little man," he said grinning. He wiped his paw in my trouser leg, and then reached down and grabbed another shake. He peeled open the top and began to drink.

"Another two hours to land, I'd say", he said, almost to himself, as he rubbed his swollen, ever growing pec lightly with his huge paw hand. "Wasn't that air host cute? I think I could mount that tight little body real hard." My cock got hard again as he spoke... another two hours of this joy.

Last edited by Musclemasster; March 11th, 2014 at 01:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to Musclemasster For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (March 11th, 2014), 321meins (March 14th, 2014), aiden831 (March 20th, 2014), amauiguy (March 11th, 2014), an0n12 (March 13th, 2014), arpeejay (March 11th, 2014), atbkv (March 11th, 2014), beachdude (March 12th, 2014), BGrizzly (March 11th, 2014), bigbearny (March 11th, 2014), Blake (March 13th, 2014), cambeartx (March 20th, 2014), ClaudeMarkus (March 12th, 2014), convolution (March 11th, 2014), dickasauras (March 12th, 2014), dinjin (March 12th, 2014), dominicrue (March 13th, 2014), duk2112 (March 11th, 2014), foxy202 (March 12th, 2014), Freaker!! (March 15th, 2014), ganteugene (March 14th, 2014), goremeridian (March 11th, 2014), Hanugumo (March 11th, 2014), henhu (March 11th, 2014), hypnnos (March 11th, 2014), iceman75 (March 11th, 2014), jcb60970 (March 12th, 2014), jim-wpb (March 12th, 2014), jobber333 (March 14th, 2014), jtchef (March 11th, 2014), kezzz (March 11th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 12th, 2014), littledude (March 11th, 2014), LoveEmBig (March 27th, 2014), Lucas88 (March 11th, 2014), Lukullus (March 11th, 2014), Mad Dog (March 12th, 2014), makurra (March 17th, 2014), maritimemuscle (March 13th, 2014), mecmec (March 11th, 2014), Meddler Incs (March 18th, 2014), Mickju (March 11th, 2014), mordre_t (March 13th, 2014), msclbldr (March 12th, 2014), msman (March 11th, 2014), mtext (Yesterday), muscleevent (March 17th, 2014), MuscleHintz (March 13th, 2014), muscular (March 11th, 2014), nnnrg (March 11th, 2014), paarke (March 11th, 2014), peace4255 (March 11th, 2014), ploder4 (March 11th, 2014), poly-nz1972 (March 12th, 2014), Ragetiger (March 11th, 2014), renbear (March 11th, 2014), rugbyhung8 (March 12th, 2014), skumbum (March 13th, 2014), tattcub (March 12th, 2014), troy46128 (March 11th, 2014), vlad (March 12th, 2014), Vortex010105 (March 11th, 2014), weaknobody (March 11th, 2014), wolfpunk (March 11th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 11th, 2014), Wynfrith (March 13th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2014, 03:40 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
What can i say but "Wow?"
The Following User Says Thank You to Bull For This Useful Post:
Musclemasster (March 13th, 2014)
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2014, 08:18 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
What a GREAT beginning paragraph.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You heard him before you saw him. Or more correctly, you heard his effect. People's gasps. Slight squeals from the girls or irritated "heys!" from the guys as he pushed his way through. They quickly subdued when they saw him. Relentless. Unstoppable. He moved through the aisle. As he got closer, I was sure I could hear a creak. Each placement of the foot. A response from the plane's shell, which suddenly felt very weak and flimsy when compared to this bulk. He was wider than the aisle so each shuffle forward means twisting from side to side as he lurched forward. Closer again, a grunt. Low, but unmistakable. Each movement. An effort accompanied with a grunt. An acknowledgement of the effort required to move that mass.

Excellent writing! Thank you!

Mdlftr
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2014, 09:40 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 07:35 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
convolution (March 13th, 2014), Musclemasster (March 13th, 2014)
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2014, 12:07 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Incredible stuff...maybe some of the best descriptions of what a huge muscle beast looks like that I've ever read, and the tension of sitting next to someone that big and asking dumb questions to keep a conversation going to keep looking at someone that hot...yes. Awesome stuff, can't wait for whatever you write next.
The Following User Says Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to Musclemasster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 02:26 AM

Musclemasster is on a distinguished road
Thanks for feedback. Much appreciated. I have a trilogy in mind; hopefully it comes to fruition on paper.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Musclemasster For This Useful Post:
Lucas88 (March 13th, 2014), msclbldr (March 13th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options