The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
The Gardener (Part 22)

Author's Note: Okay, people! Thanks for your patience and your impatience, if you know what I mean. Without further ado, Part 22.

Previously on The Gardener . . . Donna's family came over for dinner; Sam got a little agitated, but everything got worked out; and a new flyer was distributed in the neighborhood.

The Gardener
by Reeza

Parts 1 and 2 : Part 3 : Part 4 : Part 5 : Part 6 : Part 7 : Part 8 : Part 9 : Part 10 : Part 11 : Part 12 : Part 13 : Part 14 : Part 15 : Part 16 : Part 17 : Part 18 : Part 19 : Part 20 : Part 21

Part 22

As the most exciting summer of my life blazed on, my relationship with Sam continued to develop in ways that were both expected and unexpected. Our communication became more honest and direct, sometimes leading to more arguments, but we came to know each other better as a result. Sometimes we got lazy and took each other for granted. We could both be manipulative and passive aggressive, but we were also both capable of great sensitivity and generosity. I was surprised at how vulnerable I was willing to be with him, and I discovered that he wasn't as open about everything as I imagined him to be. I had idealized him, while focusing excessively on my own faults. He thought I'd hung the moon and the stars, and gave me more power over him than I had any right to yield. I suppose this isn't unusual for those of us who are insecure. We fumbled along.

Don't get me wrong . . . things were still great between us. As we were more willing to push each other's buttons, our sexual relationship became more adventurous, and everyday activities became more sexual. I was continually surprised by the things that turned me on about Sam.

On one lazy morning, I came out of the shower and found him still in my bed, reclining among the sheets and pillows, with streaks of sunlight playing across his perfect young skin. I had a chance to admire the relaxed curves of his impressive body, but what caught my attention and fired my libido was that he was reading my copy of Wuthering Heights, and was so absorbed in it that he didn't see me standing there.

Just as naked as he was, I quietly crawled onto the bed and lay on my side to look at him. Eventually he lifted his eyes from the book to see what I was doing, and apologized for not noticing me. "I'm sorry . . . do you wanna have sex again? I'm good to go if you are. I like the way you smell after a shower."

"Talk to me about the book."

"What?"

"Tell me what you think of the book."

"Really? What can I say that you don't already know?"

"I wanna hear your opinions, your reactions. What do you think?"

"Uh . . . okay." He raked his fingers through his tousled hair. He was due for a haircut. "Heathcliff is . . . I don't know . . . he's terrible, but I can't help but feel bad for him. Cathy didn't deserve him, if you ask me. She really fucked up when she chose Edgar over him. She's horrible, too. This is the weirdest love story I've ever read, but there's something about it that seems so real."

Once he started talking, he was on a roll. I felt myself getting hard as I listened.

"I hate to think that two people who love each other that much could do such awful things because of it, but I know it could happen. What really scares me is how much I can sympathize with Heathcliff even when he's cruel. It's like . . . his love for her would justify almost anything, because it's the only thing that matters, and she betrayed it. God, it gives me the shivers just to hear myself say that out loud." He bunched his shoulders, then relaxed them and raked his fingers through his wild hair again. With his unshaven face and dark eyebrows, I could picture him as young Heathcliff. "I don't know . . . I'm probably reading it all wrong. I suppose most people hate Heathcliff, but he sounds kind of hot to me. He's so intense." He smiled and rubbed his chest.

By the time he finished talking, my erection was throbbing. I noticed that his was coming out of it's sheath as well. I felt strangely emotional, enough to have tears in my eyes. It was confusing, but I was filled with as much love and lust for that man as I had ever felt.

Sam noticed his own arousal. "Look at that . . . I'm getting a stiffie from talking about a book. Does that make me a nerd, or a dork? I'm not sure." Then he noticed my erection. "Hey, what's going on there? Were you even listening to me?"

I moved closer to him. "I heard every word. That's what made me hard."

"Was I making any sense? Did I get it wrong?"

"I agreed with everything you said, and I couldn't have said it better myself." I picked up the book and stretched over his chest to set it on the nightstand. "Heathcliff is so hot." I crawled on top of him and started kissing his throat and jaw.

"Why are you so horny? Not that I mind. I feel like I missed something."

"I love it when you talk about books. You're so goddamn smart and sexy."

"Oh. Oh!" He understood. "You think I'm smart." He stretched his arms across the bed and smiled the most beautiful smile while I continued to kiss him. His eyes sparkled with little tears.

Donna had confessed to distributing the 'weasel flyer,' as I decided to call it, after initially pretending that she knew nothing about it. Her son, Colin, was her accomplice, and when Kevin found out about that, he wasn't happy with her. She told me, "He's the responsible parent, and I'm the bad example. But we were both happy that Colin took an interest in something."

Naturally, my neighbors assumed that I had made the flyer. Flora was amused, but wasn't sure it was wise to sink to the Weasel's level. Joe, who had offered me his run down garden shed, thought it was the best way to deal with a bully. He kept his copy of the flyer on display in his house so he could laugh at it every day.

We visited Joe to discuss the best way to move his shed to my property. Sam was confident that he could do the job himself. Part of me - I'll let you guess which part - wanted to watch him do it. I imagined him lifting the entire structure off its foundation, but that's probably not what he had in mind. Eventually I decided it was best to hire a professional crew to move it. The money I was getting from my insurance company would easily cover the expense. Because Sam was so conscientious about doing enough labor to offset the cost of all the food he was eating, I assured him that he would be putting plenty of work into repairing and painting the shed after it was moved.

Meanwhile, Sam did a great job of clearing away the remains of the burned shed. I half-heartedly offered to help, but he wouldn't let me. Instead, I found things to do in the garden so I could watch him, shirtless and shiny with perspiration, lifting the blackened lumber and loading it onto the bed of his truck. He knew exactly what I was doing and didn't mind putting on a show. After all, he was accustomed to doing the same for his landscaping customers. But none of them had the pleasure of soaping him up in the shower when he was finished with his work.

While sifting through the rubble, Sam was thrilled to find the iron weather vane he had installed on the cupola of the shed. When he brought it over, I reminded him of that day in spring when he first showed it to me after finding it stored away. "I was pretending to look at the weather vane, but I was really staring at your biceps and chest."

He smiled at my confession. "You think I didn't know that? I did a bunch of push-ups behind the house before I brought it out there to show you."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No! Do you know how hard I was trying to get your attention?"

"Do you know how much I was trying to hide my attraction to you?"

We both laughed. "You were such a doofus! Of course, I was checking you out, too."

"Yeah, that's right! I remember seeing you peeking around that shrub while I was planting flowers."

"You saw me?"

"Yeah, but I pretended I didn't."

"And you still didn't figure out that I was interested in you?"

"Well . . . I don't know . . . I guess I thought you were just weird and shy and didn't wanna interrupt me."

"Yeah, I was the weird and shy one!"

"Shut up! Just for that, I'm gonna look at this weather vane instead of your body." I stared intently at the angel holding her trumpet. All the paint had been burned off, and it was bent. Sam flexed his chest and biceps, grunting quietly. "Knock it off!"

"Knock what off? What am I doing?"

"You know perfectly well . . ."

"My chest is a lot thicker than it was in the spring, isn't it?"

"I wouldn't know. I'm not interested in such things." He flexed again, harder. I tried to ignore him. "How are you gonna fix the bent part?"

He looked at it, then took it in his hands and carefully bent it so it was straight again. "Like that." He smirked.

"God dammit! You're so fucking hot, I wanna punch you!"

"Go ahead! I dare you!" Grinning, he spread his arms and thrust his chest towards me. "Do it!"

I punched him in the chest, but it felt like I punched a tree. I tried to shake the pain out of my hand.

“Wanna do it again? I didn't really feel it that time.” He bumped me with his chest. “C'mon! Do it again!”

Sigh. Sam never ran out of ways to turn me on.

One evening at dinner, I brought up something I had been thinking about. "Sam . . . when you started shoveling snow for Joe, why did you do it for free? Didn't he offer to pay you?"

"Yeah, but he's disabled, and his daughter is disabled. I just figured they could use some help. I'm not gonna charge him for my time. Why would you want me to do that?"

"I don't want you to charge him. I was just wondering what motivated you."

"It feels good to help someone who needs it."

"Exactly. So, don't you think other people in the neighborhood would like to help him, too?"

"Are you telling me I should stop helping him so other people can have a chance? That's . . . I don't even wanna say what I think of that. What's wrong with you?"

"I'm not telling you to stop helping him! Just listen . . ."

"I am listening, and I still don't know what you're talking about."

"Why don't we paint his house for him?"

"What? That's a big job! First you're telling me to stop helping him, and now you want me to paint his house? I don't have enough time for that!"

"I didn't . . . I'm not . . . Are you doing this just to drive me crazy?"

"Doing what?"

"Making it sound like I'm saying things that I'm not saying."

"I'm not doing that. And what are you saying?"

"Wouldn't it be nice if a bunch of us in the neighborhood got together to paint his house for him? It would help him out, and people could feel good about that, and it would improve the appearance of the neighborhood. Everybody benefits."

"Oh. Well that's a better idea than expecting me to do all the work."

"I did NOT ask you to . . ."

"But who would organize something like that? The neighborhood association?"

"NO! Not the fucking neighborhood association! I don't want anything to do with that weasel bitch. She's the one who had the city inspector give Joe a citation for not getting his house painted! Besides, there isn't a neighborhood association. They haven't even had a meeting yet."

"Then who's gonna paint his house? Is it all on me again?"

"NO! I'm not asking you to . . . are you sure you're not doing this to drive me crazy?"

"Doing what? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about a group of people from the neighborhood who volunteer to do something that benefits the neighborhood! Am I not being clear?"

"No. I thought you didn't want anything to do with the neighborhood association."

I glared at him. "Okay . . . I know you're fucking with me! Why are you fucking with me?"

"I'd love to fuck with you, but can I finish my dinner first? Why are you so impatient?" Finally, a trace of a smile appeared on his face.

"You ASShole! You're an asshole! Why do you get me all worked up like that?" I was truly annoyed.

Sam looked sheepish. "I dunno. It's fun?"

"Were you even paying attention to what I was saying?"

"You wanna get a group of people from the neighborhood to volunteer to paint Joe's house. I think that's a great idea. It shows how much you've changed."

"Whataya mean?"

"A few months ago, you didn't want anything to do with the neighbors."

"Oh. Yeah, I guess you're right. Well . . . change is good."

"Oh, wow! Who are you?"

"Uff! You make it sound like I was so rigid. I was flexible enough to rent that apartment to you."

"Oh, here we go! I thought it was because I was hot."

"So? I still bent my rules. If I wasn't so friendly and welcoming, you wouldn't be here talking smack."

"Smack? Wait . . . friendly and welcoming? Oh . . . really . . . I'm just gonna let that go. Are you gonna finish that pork chop?"

"No, I'm gonna throw it away."

"No you're not! Give it to me."

"You can't tell me what to do with my pork chop! I'm gonna throw it in the garbage." I stood up to take my plate into the kitchen.

"Adam! Are you fucking with me? Don't make me come after you!"

"You'll be sorry if you do! I have a whole bunch of knives in here!"

"Gimme that pork chop!" He got up to follow me.

Ten minutes later we were both on the kitchen floor, naked, breathing heavily, and licking semen off each other after a particularly intense simultaneous orgasm. He reached up to retrieve the half-eaten pork chop from my plate. "We don't throw away food!" He started gnawing on it.

“I know. I just said that to bug you.” I took a deep breath and relaxed. "So who do you think would help us paint Joe's house? We should make a list."

"Maybe we should distribute a flyer about it."

"Another flyer? People are gonna get tired of those."

"You could bring it up at the neighborhood association meeting."

"I'm not going to any goddamn neighborhood association meeting with that fucking weasel bitch! How many times do I have to say it?"

He smiled and nibbled at the pork chop bone. "You know why I like to get on your nerves like that?"

"Why?"

He put the bone back on my plate. "Sometimes I miss your old cranky self now that you're more mellow and friendly. I liked you when you were all twitchy and irritable. I'm glad you're happier, but . . . when you're cranky . . . grrrrr! . . . you're so cute I just wanna hug you to death!"

"What? You're so fucking weird!"

"Ooh! That made my cock tingle." He rolled on his side and threw his massive leg over both of mine, pressing his half-hard dick against my hip. "Snarl at me again, and curl your lip this time."

I couldn't do it. I had to smile.

"No! You're ruining it!"

"I can't be cranky just because you want me to be. It has to come naturally."

"But . . . at your age it should be easy."

"Shut up!" I socked him in the shoulder.

"That's it! More of that!"

I laughed.

"Adam! C'mon!"

Donna was in my office again, discussing the latest developments at the firm. "So, Zipinski won't be back as long as the EEOC is investigating the complaints. I'm glad I don't have to look at his creepy face. And I have to admit . . . if you repeat this to anyone, I'll deny I said it . . . but I have to admit that the morale among the staff is a lot better under Henry's supervision. They all seem to like him, and he doesn't micromanage me, so . . ."

"Ooooh! Donna has a crush on Henry!"

"Oh, shut up! You're the one who drools over him."

"I do not! But, if I have to look at him anyway, there's no point in pretending he's ugly."

"I'm telling Sam!"

"Oh yeah? Do you really want to see him angry again?"

"I don't mind, especially if I get to massage those broad shoulders of his. That's one magnificent slab of man."

"Y'know, I didn't appreciate you groping my boyfriend like a slutty cocktail waitress. How would you like it if I did that to Kevin?"

"Go right ahead. In fact, why don't we swap them for one night. Sam would probably never come back to you."

"Yeah, sure! I think you're missing something he's particularly fond of."

She smirked. "I have skills that would make up for that."

"I don't want to hear about it. You're disgusting." There was a quiet knock at my door. "Come in!"

It was Henry. When he saw Donna, he apologized. "Oh, sorry! I don't want to interrupt anything. I can come back."

"No, that's alright. Donna was just leaving."

She gave me a nasty look and stood up. "Yes, I was."

"Donna was just complimenting you on your management style, Henry. She said the morale among the staff has improved." I think her eyeballs turned to ice as I was speaking.

Henry looked surprised. "Really? Well, I appreciate that, Donna. And thank you for all the great work you do."

Her smile made me shiver. "You have no idea how much that means to me, Henry. Let me get out of your way so the two of you can have some privacy. I'll talk to you later, Adam." Yes, she certainly will. She closed the door as she left.

Henry made a face as he sat down. "I never know how to read her. Was she being sarcastic?"

"No, she really said that the staff seem to like you."

"Okay. That's a surprise because she doesn't respond to me the way most people do."

"What do you mean?"

"She doesn't seem to be attracted to me. I know she's married, but is she a dyke?"

"I'm . . . pretty sure she's not! Do you think everyone is attracted to you?"

He smiled and smoothed the front of his perfect ivory shirt. "Why wouldn't they be?"

I shook my head. "You are handsome, but that doesn't mean everyone is going to fall all over you."

"You certainly haven't. I'm still feeling wounded after our last encounter."

"Haven't you ever been turned down before?"

"It's extremely rare. By the way, I found out there are no security cameras in these offices."

"Oh really? That's a relief."

"You knew that, didn't you?"

"No, I just assumed there were cameras." Good thing I'm still an accomplished liar. "Besides, we should all behave as if there were cameras."

"Like people of good moral character? Yes . . . I appreciate the advice. It's good for me to have a friend who thinks so differently."

"So, how can I help you today, Henry?"

"Alvin suggested that I split my supervisory duties with you."

"Alvin?"

"That's Mr. Zipinski to you." He handed me a document. "I've made a list of the departments and accounts that you'll keep track of. They're all pretty self-sufficient, but you should check with them regularly to make sure everything is getting done in a timely manner."

"How will I be compensated for these additional responsibilities?"

Henry smiled. "Don't worry. I took care of you, as I promised I would. Your salary will be increased by thirty percent, effective immediately."

Holy shit! I contained my excitement behind a placid expression. "That's acceptable. And what will my new title be? Will I be a vice president too?"

His smile broadened. "It pleases me to hear you asking for more than you deserve, Adam. You're following my example. Alvin suggested the title of managing director. How does that sound?"

I smiled. "That'll do for now."

"Good." He stood up and looked down at me. "I told you I would help you. I trust that you'll find some way to show your appreciation."

"You mean . . . like . . . a box of chocolates?"

He stretched his arms above his head. "Do I look like I eat chocolates?"

"How about a bunch of kale?"

He smirked. "You'll think of something. But you can start by taking me out to lunch again one of these days. We haven't done that in a while." He opened the door.

"Alright. One of these days. Thank you, Henry."

"My pleasure, Adam. I look forward to our close and mutually beneficial collaboration." As he left, he smiled and waved at the female staff outside my office. They all blushed and smiled back.

I felt like I needed to take a shower. But first I needed to call Donna and tell her that I was her new supervisor.

That evening during dinner, I told Sam about my conversation with Henry and didn't leave anything out. I was learning from my mistakes. The announcement of my new title and increased salary overshadowed Henry's thinly veiled sexual advances. When I told Sam how much my annual salary would be he was shocked.

"You get paid that much?! I mean . . . I knew you made a good living, but I didn't think you made that much."

"Accountants are well paid, and a thirty percent increase is a lot. That'll cover what I'm spending on groceries."

Sam was silent, but I realized my mistake when I noticed his flushed complexion.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by that, I was just . . . that was a stupid thing to say."

"No, it's okay. I understand. It's expensive for you to keep feeding me like this. I don't have to eat this much . . . you can cut back on . . ."

"It's fine. I don't mind at all, Sam. I want you to be comfortable."

"It's not about being comfortable. It's about eating a lot more than I need. I shouldn't take advantage of you."

"You're not! I'm the one who decides how much to cook. I want you to eat it all. I love it. I love you, I love having you here, I love everything about you. Just forget what I said." I rubbed his forearm.

"I hope you mean that."

"I do mean it."

"I can't believe you make four times as much money as I do."

"I don't think . . . are you counting your tips? Well, it doesn't matter. You work hard, you like what you do, that's what's important. I was only working part-time when I was your age."

"You were in school."

"Yeah, and going into debt. I'm still paying for it."

"You are?"

I nodded. "Student loans. I have a couple more years of payments."

After a few minutes of eating quietly, he said, "Whenever I think about going to college, that's what stops me. I wouldn't want that kind of debt. I couldn't afford it."

"You shouldn't let that stop you. It's worth it. There are ways to do it without borrowing too much. You'd probably get financial aid. I could help you figure it out."

"I don't know. When would I have the time? I don't really need a college degree. Besides . . . I don't even know if I'm smart enough."

"Oh, you're smart enough! You would blow them away."

Sam looked down and continued eating without looking up for a while.

"What's wrong?"

He looked at me with tears in his eyes, but he smiled. "You really believe in me, don't you?"

"Sam . . . of course I believe in you. You're wonderful."

"One of these days you'll wake up and realize that I'm not as great as you think I am and . . ."

"No, no, no! That's my line! You can't have it. You put up with all kinds of shit with me. I'm lucky you're still here."

"No, I'm lucky! You put up with my jealousy, and I'm always getting on your nerves . . ."

"I'm not gonna argue with you about this. We have a great thing going here, so let's just enjoy our dinner."

He looked like he wanted to say something else, but he gave in. "Okay. You're right." He went back to enjoying his food, but kept glancing up at me until he finally spoke. "But I am pretty lucky." He grinned.

"You had to get the last word! I knew you were gonna do that. Just eat!" I smiled and shook my head.

“Do you have to go out to lunch with Henry again?”

“I think I should if we're gonna have a decent working relationship. I know you don't like it, but I'll be . . .”

“It's okay, Adam. I trust you.”

That stopped me in my tracks. It was unexpected and very touching. He wanted to give me something, and his trust was something he had to give. All I could say was, “Thank you.”

He looked at my food. "Are you gonna finish your chicken?"

"Yeah, I was planning to, but there are a couple more pieces there."

"I like eating off your plate."

"Oh. Then take mine and I'll take another one."

He stabbed my half-eaten chicken and moved it to his plate. "Thanks, Adam."

"You're welcome." I reached for another piece.

After work one day I decided to stop at Dave's Nursery to pick up some of the supplies that were lost in the fire. I hadn't seen Dave for a while, and if Sam happened to be there, well . . . why not visit? When I walked into the building and started looking around, one of the young guys who worked there greeted me. “Can I help you find something, sir?”

Sir? I hate that! “I was wondering if Dave was around.”

“No, he's out on a landscaping job. He should be back soon, but I can help you.” He was a good looking kid, the kind of guy I would have envied when I was younger. Obviously an athlete, built like a wrestler, dark hair, olive skin, muscular arms and legs. “Sir? Is there something I can help you with?”

“Oh, sorry! I spaced out for a second.” Oops! “Umm . . . I'm just gonna browse through the fertilizers and stuff, but if Dave comes back, could you tell him Adam is here?”

“Adam? Okay.” He paused and pointed at me. “Are you . . . Muffin's boyfriend?”

“Uh, Sam, you mean?”

“Yeah, sorry! I'm so used to callin' him Muffin, I forgot his real name.” His smile was very charming. “I'm Greg. Muffin's my bro. I'm the one who started callin' him Muffin.”

“Oh, yeah. He mentioned you a few times.” We shook hands.

“He did? What did he say about me?”

“Umm, not much. He said you're his . . . 'bro' . . . and you eat lunch together, and . . . that's about it.”

“Did he tell you I got more tips than he did last month?” He was grinning from ear to ear.

“No, he didn't mention that. I'm surprised.”

“He's such a sore loser! 'Course he's not gonna tell anyone.”

I smiled. “He must be hard to beat.”

“Tell me about it! I've been workin' out like a maniac just to keep up with him, but it's impossible. Dude is sick!” Greg rubbed his meaty chest. I felt sorry for him. He was a well-built guy, but trying to match Sam was pointless. “Hey, can I ask you something? He says he only works out an hour a day. He's lyin', right? It's gotta be more than that.”

More like an hour a week, if that. “Actually, I'm not around when he works out, so I wouldn't know. He won the genetic lottery, that's all. He has a gift.”

“Yeah, too bad he's so ugly, though.” He grinned. “He sure talks about you a lot.”

“Yeah? What does he say about me?”

“Oh, dude! I can't repeat that stuff. It's too embarrassing! It's like watching a chick-flick with my girlfriend.” He made a squinty face. “Good for you, though.”

“Thanks?” I'm sure I was blushing.

“If you ever wanna get rid of him, there's a lot of people who would take him off your hands. Mostly girls, though.”

“Mostly?”

“I mean all girls. Hey, I have to go help this lady. She's a big tipper. Dave and Muff . . . Sam should be back soon. I'll tell them you're here.”

“Thanks. Nice to meet you.”

He squared his shoulders and puffed out his chest as he approached a fortyish woman wearing twentyish clothes. “Mrs. Cameron, you look lovely today! How can I help you?”

“Oh, Greg, you're so sweet! That's why I always look for you when I come in.”

“I look for you, too, Mrs. C!” He was good. I'd give him a big tip. He looked good from behind, too.

“Adam!” I nearly jumped out of my skin. “You came to visit me!” It was Sam.

“You scared me! Greg told me you were out, so . . .”

“You met Greg? Cool! What did he say about me?”

“Nothing. Wait, he said he said he got more tips than you did last month. He was proud of that.”

Sam smiled. “You didn't believe him, did you? I let him think he made more, but . . .”

“He's a good looking guy. He could give you a run for your money.”

“What? Why were you looking at him? Are you shopping around for a younger man?”

That made me smile. “Well, you're almost twenty-one. I need to start thinking about it.”

He glanced around. “Let me take you back to the storage room. There's something I wanna show you.”

“Really? What about my cart?”

“Just leave it there. C'mon.” He led me to one corner of the building, through a door marked 'private,' and into a room full of boxes and supplies. As soon as he got me into the room, he put me against a wall and started kissing me, just as I had hoped. He placed his hands on the wall above my head so I could look at his bulging arms while we kissed. He was pulling out all the stops with his full lips, strong tongue, pretty green eyes and sexy smirk, when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Greg enter the room.

“DUDE! Oh, fuck! I didn't know you were in here! What the fuck, bro?”

Sam stepped away from me and looked at him like he was making a big deal out of nothing. I wanted to crawl under something. “What's your problem, dude? You never saw kissing before? You want us to teach you?”

“The fuck, Muff! I'm gonna hafta scrub my eyeballs now!” Greg was pressing the heels of his hands against his eyelids.

“Oh, yeah?” Sam grabbed the front of Greg's shirt with one hand and raised his other fist like he was going to punch him. “How 'bout I knock out all your teeth to take your mind off it?”

Greg uncovered his eyes and smiled. “Bro! I'm the one who's been traumatized here!” Obviously he didn't feel threatened by his much larger friend.

“How many times have I seen you kiss your girlfriend? You think I like looking at that shit?”

“Whataya mean? She's beautiful, I'm beautiful . . . what's not to like?”

Sam put his fist closer to Greg's face. “Are you saying Adam's not beautiful? Is that what you're saying?”

I wanted to be left out of it, but it was pretty hot to see him dominating a guy I would have been afraid of in college.

“No, brah, Adam's a hot dude!” Greg pulled Sam's hand off his shirt. “But you're so fuckin' ugly, bro! That was nasty!” He backed away from Sam and ran for the door.

“That's it, bro! I'm gonna throw you in the mulch bin!” Sam took off after him, leaving me alone in the storage room.

Well, this is a new experience. Two hot guys are fighting over me. At least it was nice to think so. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and ran to find them. I guessed that they went out the nearest exit to the back lot, so I went out there and followed the sound of their voices. I caught up with them just as Sam picked Greg up and easily tossed him into the pile of mulch in one of the large storage bins at the edge of the parking lot. Greg landed on his back and lay there with his arms and legs spread out, laughing and cursing under his breath. Sam came back towards me with a big grin on his face. I wanted to tackle him and tear his clothes off, but it would have been indiscreet.

“Sorry, Adam, but I had to remind him who's alpha.”

“God, you're so sexy! He didn't stand a chance.”

“He knows that, but he still likes to challenge me. So, where were we?”

“Uh, you were showing me something in the storage room.”

“Oh, yeah. Wait . . . here comes Dave.”

“Adam! You finally came back! How the hell are you?"

"Hey, Dave. I'm good, how are you?"

"Wait a minute . . . what is that idiot doing in the mulch bin? I'll be back in a minute." He stalked off to confront Greg.

"Aren't you gonna say something about that? Greg's not gonna get in trouble is he?"

"If he does, I'll say something, but he usually talks himself out of these things. It's nice to see you here. You should visit more often."

"I will if I can watch you do things like that! I'm so turned on right now, I can't wait for you to come home."

"That turned you on?"

"Hell yes! The way you handled him? He looks pretty strong, but next to you, he's a weakling."

"Do you want me to bring him home and throw him around the yard for a while?"

I laughed. "No, but I wouldn't mind if you threw me around the bedroom like that."

"What? I don't wanna hurt you."

"You wouldn't. You didn't hurt him, you're just playing. Think about it. You know how much your strength gets me going."

“Okay . . . I'll keep that in mind. I guess that would be kinda hot.”

“Mmmm . . . I can't wait. I'd better get out of here before I do something indecent.”

“No, stay and talk to Dave. You know how much he looks forward to seeing you. I have other things to do, so I'll see you at home.” He gave me a discreet pat on the ass before he walked away. I watched him go, and watched the way other people watched him. What is it like to have so many eyes on you all the time?

Dave returned from the mulch bin. “I don't know why Sam likes that kid. I think he's a fuckin' idiot. He's popular with the customers, though.”

“I can see why. It's good to see Sam with a friend closer to his age.”

“Whataya mean? How old is Sam?”

It hadn't occurred to me that Dave might not know Sam's age. “He's . . . about to turn twenty-one.”

“You're kiddin' me! I thought he was twenty-five or twenty-six. He's so fuckin' big!”

“I know. He's mature for his age, too.”

“If he gets any bigger, I'm gonna hafta have his shirts custom made. What kind of juice is he on?”

“Juice?”

“Steroids. I used to do 'em back in the day when I looked like these guys.”

“Sam doesn't use steroids.”

Dave looked at me like I was dumber than he expected. “Nobody looks like that without 'roids, Adam. Trust me, he's doin' somethin'. I'm not criticizing him . . . like I said, I used to do it. He'll be fine as long as he's careful.”

I decided it was best to let Dave believe what he was saying. After all, Sam's muscularity begged for such an explanation. “Lots of doughnuts,” wasn't going to cut it. “If he's using steroids, then I don't know anything about it. I know he doesn't like it when people ask him that, so I wouldn't bring it up if I were you.”

“I won't. I've got no complaints about the guy, he's been great for me. He understands the business side of things, too. I was thinkin' about givin' him a little more responsibility, maybe a title of some kind . . . I'll make somethin' up. I should pay him more, too. He works harder than any two of these other guys.”

“He'd be very proud to hear that from you, Dave. He really likes working here, and he likes working with you. I think you remind him of his father.”

“Shit!” Dave smiled and shook his head. “I'm at that age, now, huh? Guys like him used to wanna go out with me.”

I blinked a few times. “Go out with you?”

“Yeah. And fuck.”

I couldn't stop blinking. “You're . . . gay?”

“Well . . . yeah. You knew that.”

“Mmm, no . . . I didn't.”

“Adam . . . how many years have you been coming here? Whataya mean you didn't know?”

“I didn't . . . you don't seem like . . . how would I . . . I'm . . . I'm fucking clueless, I guess.”

“You must be! Jesus! I knew you were gay the first time I saw you. What were you . . . sixteen or seventeen when you first started coming here?”

“Something like that. But I never saw you with any guys . . . you never had a partner or anything.”

“I kept my private life away from the business. Y'know how I have that rule for all my employees about not fucking the customers? Well, I was the first one to follow it. But outside of here . . . “ He smiled the way people do when they remember good times. “I scored a lot of ass, and I mean a lot. Hundreds. I got myself a reputation around town. That was back when we had more bars, and the bathhouse on Third Street. They're all gone now.” He laughed to himself. “I was such a dirty slut, I'm lucky I survived. A lot of my friends didn't. Things are so different for you guys now, you don't know how good you have it.”

I stared at him. You know what it's like when you have an idea of someone in your head, and then you find out they're not who you thought they were at all? That's what I was feeling. Dave, my irritable, profane nurseryman, was a bathhouse slut back in the eighties. My mind was thoroughly blown. What the fuck?

“Don't look so shocked, kiddo! You know I have a dick between my legs, don't you?”

“I never thought about your . . . I mean, why would I . . . I came here because you had good plants, and you were nice to me.”

“I have the best plants! And yeah, I was nice to you. You were so goddamn beautiful, and you'd come in here with all your serious questions about perennials and how to improve the soil . . . I got such a kick out of it, I didn't want anybody else to talk to you. Compared to all those sarcastic queens I drank with, and the rent boys and truckers and addicts and God knows what else I fucked, you were . . . like an angel. I was always happy to see you. Still am. You know I am.”

I was actually speechless. It was too much to absorb.

“I'm glad nobody else got a hold on you before that big goofball came along. He has that same kind of innocent thing you had, but with that body . . . Christ! You hit the jackpot, Adam. He's the only guy I can think of who comes close to deserving you. But I told him the first day I saw you together . . . I told him to be careful with you. Because I swear to God, if he ever hurts you . . .” He pushed his fist into the palm of his other hand.

I was touched, but still stunned.

“This was a good talk!" He said that so loudly I jumped. "You should come around more often. I have stories about the old days that would give you nightmares. Hey, don't tell Sam about that promotion I'm planning for him. I wanna give him a hard time and then surprise him by being nice. I love doing that.”

“Okay.” I said a word!

“C'mere and give an old man a hug, would ya? It's the only kind of action I'm getting these days.” He put his arms around me and slapped my back with both hands. I put my arms around him and did the same, but I felt like I was outside my body. He let go of me and said, “I gotta go, I've got a million things to do! Come back on the weekend and I'll have some half-price perennials for you. I know you like a bargain. I'll see ya, kiddo!”

I walked to my truck in a daze. I was halfway home before I realized I didn't purchase any of the things I went there to buy.

Later that evening I asked Sam, "Did you know Dave is gay?"

"Well, yeah . . . didn't you?"

"No, not until today."

"But, you've known him for years, haven't you?"

"Yeah, but it never crossed my mind. You know how I can be . . ."

"Dense?" He smiled.

"Yes. Thank you very much. He told me he was . . . uh . . . kind of promiscuous when he was younger."

"I'd say he was a man-whore from what I've heard."

"He talks about that with you?"

"Oh, yeah. He talks about everything. At first, it made me uncomfortable, but then I realized I could learn a lot from someone with his experience. It's not like my Dad taught me anything about gay sex."

"You mean . . . Dave is giving you sex advice?"

"More than advice. It's like . . . detailed instructions. Y'know that thing I did to your balls the other night that you liked so much? That was from Dave."

"Oh, God! I don't wanna know that!"

"Oops. Sorry! Do you want me to stop doing that to you?"

"Uh . . . no." Hell, no! "I just don't need to know which things you learned from Dave. I'd rather think you came up with stuff on your own."

"Some of it I do. I have a pretty good imagination." He smiled in a way that made me think he was coming up with something new on the spot. "Have I been doing a good job? I mean, are you satisfied most of the time?"

I think my eyes must have bugged out of my head. "Oh! Oh ho. Ho ho my, oh my, I . . . wow! Satisfied? Are you kidding? I mean . . . just . . . wow! All the time."

"That was a 'yes'?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I just wanna make sure."

"And if there's anything more you want me to do for you, just ask."

"I will, when I'm ready, but for now . . . the way you dive on my cock every chance you get . . ."

I grinned. "I do love your cock."

"And you show it."

"I'll show it right now if you . . ."

"Wait 'til after dinner . . . but thanks." He snickered.

"And maybe I'll find out what you learned today in man-whore class."

One of his eyebrows went up along with one side of his mouth. "We'll see . . ."

Although I had seen him play the alpha with his friend, Greg, and with other people, Sam was inclined to be tender and accommodating during sex. That was great, but sometimes I wanted him to be as dominant as his body allowed him to be. Bossing me around didn't come naturally to him unless he was annoyed with me. With my encouragement, he worked at it. I looked forward to Mondays because I knew Sam would be waiting for me in his apartment, planning some kind of sexual adventure that required me to relinquish control. I loved to be in control, but playing against type was good for both of us.

I saw my psychologist after work. By this time, I was comfortable talking to him about almost everything. I talked a lot about Sam, but left out the fact that he had superhuman strength and could turn any kind of food into beautiful muscle without exercising. I didn't want him to think I was that kind of crazy. We discussed my fear that the relationship was too good to be true and wouldn't last. Something in his eyes made me think he agreed with me, but he encouraged me to stay in the present and stop trying to control the future. Letting go of control was a recurrent theme in our work together. I smiled and told him that Sam was helping me with that. He commented that I seemed happier and more relaxed recently. It was nice to have him acknowledge the progress I'd made.

When I got home, I left the truck in the driveway and went directly up the stairs to Sam's apartment. After I knocked, he called out, “Come in!” I stepped inside, closed the door behind me, and locked it. He was nowhere in sight. He called out again, “Stay where you are, Adam.”

“Why? Where are you?”

“Don't ask questions, just do as you're told.”

Oh yeah. “Okay. Sorry! I'll just stand here.”

“Close your eyes and keep them closed. If you open them at all, even a little bit, I'll send you to bed without sex. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Sam.” I liked this already. I closed my eyes.

“Are your eyes closed?”

“Yes.”

I heard his bare feet on the wood floor and felt the vibrations caused by his footsteps. I hadn't noticed it before, and now I recognized what they revealed about his size. As he came closer to me, I felt the heat of his body, I heard him breathing, and I smelled the intoxicating essence of youthful masculinity that always surrounded him. His scent alone was enough to make me hard, and my heart quickened.

“Why are you still holding your briefcase?”

“You didn't tell me to put it down.”

“Wow.” I knew he was smiling. “You've come a long way, Adam. I'll take that.” He took the briefcase and set it on the floor. “I'm gonna kiss you now, but keep your eyes closed.” He put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his lips against mine, tenderly grasping them between his own and moving slowly across my mouth. He finished by pressing his forehead against mine, with our noses side by side. Having my eyes closed made me much more aware of how it felt to be kissed and touched. It just never occurred to me to close my eyes when I could be looking at Sam.

He moved his hands to my necktie, loosening it, undoing it, and drawing the tail slowly through my collar until it was removed. I reached out to touch him, briefly feeling the warm hardness of his triceps. “Put your hands down.”

I realized my error and dropped my hands to my sides. “Sorry!”

“And stop apologizing. You can speak when I ask you a question.”

“Okay.”

“Did I ask you a question?”

I had to think. “No.” This is hard! My expression must have shown what I was thinking.

“It's not easy, is it?”

“No.”

“Do you wanna stop?”

“Hell, no.”

“Good.” He kissed the tip of my nose. “I left work early to prepare for this. Do you wanna know what I did to prepare?” He started unbuttoning my shirt.

“Yes.”

“First I ate, of course. I ate a lot.” He pulled the tails of my shirt out of my pants. “And then I did something I don't do very often. Any idea what I'm talking about?”

I thought about it. Something he doesn't do very often . . . I was drawing a blank. “I don't know.”

“Make sure you keep your eyes closed, Adam.” He tickled my nipples with his fingertips, making me shiver. “I went down to the basement to lift weights.” The hair on the back of my neck stood up. “I lifted everything I have down there, including that old radiator.” I took a deep breath to calm myself down. “Do you know how much that thing weighs?”

My heart was thumping. “No.”

“I'm guessing it's between four and five hundred pounds of iron. That's why I kept it.” He slid his hands down both sides of my torso. “I was using it for biceps curls. And I mean one arm curls.”

I bit my lip to stop myself from saying “Fuck!”

He unbuttoned my cuffs and pulled the shirt off my shoulders. “I worked my whole body for you, but I really hit my biceps hard.” He extracted my arms from the sleeves and put his lips close to my left ear. “You remember what lifting weights does to my body, don't you?”

“Yes,” I whispered.

“What does it do, Adam?”

“It makes you bigger. A lot bigger.”

“That's right. My muscles are pumped up . . . huge.” He slowly licked my ear. “You won't believe how big I am right now.” He blew on my wet ear. “That's why you have to keep your eyes closed. I don't want you to stain your pants when you see me. I'm pretty thoughtful, huh?”

I considered that for a moment. Does he really think my pants mean that much to me? Probably not. I knew what he wanted to hear. “That was very nice of you.”

“I know! You couldn't ask for a nicer boyfriend.” I could feel him walking around me. “So, you're not in a hurry to see how big I am?”

How am I supposed to answer this? No? Yes? I hesitated. If I say 'no,' how long will he make me wait? If I say 'yes' he might make me wait longer.

He was standing close to me on my right side. “Think about it. Take your time.” I felt his hand on my crotch . . . rubbing . . . squeezing.

It was difficult to think clearly. Would he really send me away without sex if I opened my eyes? He put his other hand on the back of my pants and started rubbing and squeezing my ass. “I really want to see how big you are, Sam, but . . . it's not my decision to make. You'll decide when I'm ready.”

“What a good answer! I have to kiss you again.” He moved in front of me and put his hand on the back of my head. I received a slow, deep kiss. He backed off. “Yeah, I'll decide when you're ready to see me. But right now, I just wanna undress you and look at you.” He crouched in front of me and started untying my shoes.

No disrespect to my psychologist, but this was my favorite kind of therapy.

Continued in: Part 23

Postscript: I know that's not a very nice place to break, but this chapter is already pretty long. You wouldn't want it to go on for another eight or twelve or eighteen pages, would you? Think about it. Take your time.

The next part will pick up right where this ended. But I'll decide when you're ready for it.

Your comments are like treasure to me. Which lurker will I draw out this time? I must have one.

Last edited by Reeza; March 29th, 2014 at 04:31 PM. Reason: added link
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 96 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
17013 (March 16th, 2014), 7thSugababe (March 27th, 2014), actionjack (March 15th, 2014), AKA (March 16th, 2014), akpakpakp (March 16th, 2014), andyjay (March 15th, 2014), anpuZA (March 15th, 2014), artsguy (March 15th, 2014), atbkv (March 21st, 2014), audobahn (March 18th, 2014), BigSteve6ft3 (March 17th, 2014), bpharv68 (March 15th, 2014), Braun1 (March 15th, 2014), chocomus (March 15th, 2014), cutlerfan (March 20th, 2014), Dario (March 19th, 2014), daybird2 (March 15th, 2014), deathbyhamsters (March 15th, 2014), drow13 (March 15th, 2014), eschl46 (March 15th, 2014), ferro (March 15th, 2014), filedeleted_000 (March 18th, 2014), flamedelft (March 15th, 2014), Gman (March 17th, 2014), GodlyFratboy (March 15th, 2014), Hanugumo (March 15th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 15th, 2014), hawaiimammoth (March 18th, 2014), HeavensNight (March 15th, 2014), hellofriday (March 15th, 2014), henhu (March 15th, 2014), hn6huS (March 22nd, 2014), hypnnos (March 15th, 2014), idiomat (March 15th, 2014), Incognito-tie (March 19th, 2014), Inhumanyuyin (March 17th, 2014), Jaekel (March 15th, 2014), jtchef (March 15th, 2014), Julien (March 26th, 2014), kywolfie (March 15th, 2014), LCathson (March 15th, 2014), Lukullus (March 15th, 2014), makurra (March 16th, 2014), maritimemuscle (March 15th, 2014), marmel (March 18th, 2014), martinp13 (March 16th, 2014), Mdlftr (March 16th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 19th, 2014), milf132 (March 15th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (March 16th, 2014), mlbjock (March 15th, 2014), msclegrower (March 30th, 2014), Mtn18 (March 16th, 2014), nnnrg (March 16th, 2014), nvb2 (March 15th, 2014), paarke (March 15th, 2014), photoguy (March 15th, 2014), portamivia (March 16th, 2014), primo93 (March 16th, 2014), Psst (March 15th, 2014), rairf (March 15th, 2014), renbear (March 14th, 2014), revolution2233 (March 24th, 2014), Rickaverage64 (March 21st, 2014), Rippedstud79 (March 17th, 2014), robotsmasher (March 15th, 2014), Rubber1984 (March 15th, 2014), RyBearATL (March 28th, 2014), ryder99r (March 15th, 2014), sctphil (March 15th, 2014), Shade (March 15th, 2014), ShadowFrost (March 15th, 2014), sierraca (March 15th, 2014), SomeTime (March 17th, 2014), sonic260 (March 15th, 2014), tadeusz10 (March 15th, 2014), Tamerlein (March 15th, 2014), The Pecman (March 15th, 2014), Tibo (March 18th, 2014), TJDasen1 (March 16th, 2014), TKnTexas55 (March 15th, 2014), trax29 (March 15th, 2014), ts1976 (March 15th, 2014), UKgrowingLad (March 21st, 2014), umlerian49 (March 15th, 2014), vlad (March 15th, 2014), vorian (March 24th, 2014), Vortex010105 (March 16th, 2014), waabo2 (March 22nd, 2014), weaknobody (March 17th, 2014), Wii (March 15th, 2014), wjlepetomane (March 15th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 15th, 2014), xmrr20a (March 16th, 2014), xxxyj2000 (March 16th, 2014), ziglet1 (March 16th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 02:03 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
I wanna be Adam. I'm so~~~~ Jealous of him now.i want a boyfriend like Sam.

This story is getting more and more awesome with every chapter. And it's so relatable. I mean: Every person has feelings like Adam & Sam have in this story and also grow as a person (not just in body, lol) like they do. The way you can relate to the main characters really makes this story be on a totally different level then any other and to me makes this true one of the best stories on the forum. ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to Hanugumo For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 15th, 2014)
  #3   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 02:05 AM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
Wickedly devious
The Following User Says Thank You to TKnTexas55 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 15th, 2014)
  #4   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 05:14 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Damn, I want to see him tooooooo

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
The Following User Says Thank You to chocomus For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 15th, 2014)
  #5   Add to kywolfie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 06:02 AM

kywolfie is on a distinguished road
My God! So much... This... It's so amazing!

If it would be possible to materialize two beautiful creatures from words alone, your writing would certainly do it. I can feel the warmth from Sam's body as surely as I can feel my current surroundings... I can feel his breath on my ear too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kywolfie For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 15th, 2014), xmrr20a (March 16th, 2014)
  #6   Add to teaser's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 06:29 AM

teaser is on a distinguished road
Toss this out as a friendly reminder

I will if I can watch you do things like that! I'm so turned on right now, I can't wait for you to come home."

"That turned you on?"

"Hell yes! The way you handled him? He looks pretty strong, but next to you, he's a weakling."

"Do you want me to bring him home and throw him around the yard for a while?"

I laughed. "No, but I wouldn't mind if you threw me around the bedroom like that."

"What? I don't wanna hurt you."

"You wouldn't. You didn't hurt him, you're just playing. Think about it. You know how much your strength gets me going."

?Okay . . . I'll keep that in mind. I guess that would be kinda hot.?

?Mmmm . . . I can't wait. I'd better get out of here before I do something indecent.?
__________________________________________________ __________

Just a friendly reminder of something you mentioned in this chapter, just in case you lost your direction in Chapter 23. Even though you say it is all but done, you're really going to make us wait a couple of weeks for it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teaser For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 15th, 2014), xmrr20a (March 16th, 2014)
  #7   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaser View Post
Even though you say it is all but done, you're really going to make us wait a couple of weeks for it?
Yes.

Someone with your screen name should understand that.
  #8   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 08:53 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Fuck that last scene is driving me crazy. I just love the idea of Adam starting to lift and pump himself up ridiculously huge, and he's being so controlling and dominant. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
The Following User Says Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 15th, 2014)
  #9   Add to jtchef's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 10:53 AM

jtchef is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jtchef
This story is absolutely amazing!!! I (wish) hope that it never ends!!! . I stain my pants reading every chapter!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jtchef For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 15th, 2014)
  #10   Add to Rubber1984's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 11:07 AM

Rubber1984 is on a distinguished road
Oh sweet Jesus. This was a very hot addition to an already smoking hot story! You know what I find so phenomenal about the way you write, Reeza? The entire time I am reading whatever spectacular nugget you choose to gift us with, I am in the scene the whole time. I have found very few authors that can "take me there." (Pardon the horrible clich?).

Please don't make us all wait too long for more of this amazing story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubber1984 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 19th, 2014), TJDasen1 (March 26th, 2014)
  #11   Add to rairf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 02:01 PM

rairf is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Don't ask questions, just do as you're told.
I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. But you knew that already, didn't you?

Women love muscle too!
The Following User Says Thank You to rairf For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 15th, 2014)
  #12   Add to beachdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 07:16 PM

beachdude is on a distinguished road
Ok, you've drawn me out, but I'm not sure I know how to put into words what this story does to me. I have laughed, cried, and been so incredibly turned on by Adam and Sam's adventure together. Most of all by Adam and his body, muscles, and strength and I'm practically drooling to know what he has in store for Sam!!! Another eight or twelve or eighteen pages would have been mind-blowing!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beachdude For This Useful Post:
eschl46 (March 21st, 2014), jtchef (March 15th, 2014), Reeza (March 15th, 2014), TJDasen1 (March 16th, 2014), xmrr20a (March 16th, 2014)
  #13   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 10:35 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
I'd say, "That was getting so good," but that would imply the rest wasn't, which wouldn't be true. Masterful as always.

As much as I cringe to do it, I just wanted to mention that it should be 'weather vane' and 'heels.' Don't hate me!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nvb2 For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (March 16th, 2014), Reeza (March 15th, 2014)
  #14   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvb2 View Post
As much as I cringe to do it, I just wanted to mention that it should be 'weather vane' and 'heels.' Don't hate me!
You're right! Why would I hate you? Thanks for pointing that out. I made the corrections.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (March 16th, 2014), nvb2 (March 17th, 2014)
  #15   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 11:55 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Talk about a cliff hanger. Grrrrrrr!
The Following User Says Thank You to anpuZA For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 15th, 2014)
  #16   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 06:24 AM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
Don't know what to say

I feel like I keep saying the same things:

~more please
~great
~best story here
~don't stop
~wonderful writing
~Great character development
~when's the next chapter comping out (please, please, please don't make us wait the full two weeks!)
~love the strength

So, the above times 23 (one for each chapter and an extra to entice the next one :-)

As a request for some future chapter, when Sam tosses Adam around the bedroom and otherwise amazes him with his feats of strength, it would be great if there were some pillow talk about how Sam's strength evolved (stories from his childhood, how his parents found out, etc.).
The Following User Says Thank You to xmrr20a For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 16th, 2014)
  #17   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 09:26 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Best lines for making me laugh like a maniac:

“Adam? Okay.” He paused and pointed at me. “Are you . . . Muffin's boyfriend?”

Muffin. ahahaha, it's even better from the source...

Best line though:

"And maybe I'll find out what you learned today in man-whore class."

And then you go and cock-tease us for the next several weeks.
Oh well. It's Lent. We're supposed to take these things in stride and learn from them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (March 16th, 2014), Reeza (March 16th, 2014)
  #18   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 10:03 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Once again.....THANKS!!
The Following User Says Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 16th, 2014)
  #19   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 04:16 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
These are a few of my favorite things (quotations)...

"God dammit! You're so fucking hot, I wanna punch you!"

"Go ahead! I dare you!" Grinning, he spread his arms and thrust his chest towards me. "Do it!"

I punched him in the chest, but it felt like I punched a tree. I tried to shake the pain out of my hand.

“Wanna do it again? I didn't really feel it that time.” He bumped me with his chest. “C'mon! Do it again!”

Sigh. Sam never ran out of ways to turn me on.

===========================================
Henry made a face as he sat down. "I never know how to read her. Was she being sarcastic?"
=========================================

[Henry at the office]
"Good." He stood up and looked down at me. "I told you I would help you. I trust that you'll find some way to show your appreciation."

"You mean . . . like . . . a box of chocolates?"

He stretched his arms above his head. "Do I look like I eat chocolates?"

"How about a bunch of kale?"

===========================================
[Greg, "muffin's" bro at the nursery]

He grinned. “He sure talks about you a lot.”

“Yeah? What does he say about me?”

“Oh, dude! I can't repeat that stuff. It's too embarrassing! It's like watching a chick-flick with my girlfriend.” He made a squinty face. “Good for you, though.”

===============================================
[Sam and Adam at the Nursery]

“He's a good looking guy. He could give you a run for your money.”

“What? Why were you looking at him? Are you shopping around for a younger man?”

That made me smile. “Well, you're almost twenty-one. I need to start thinking about it.”

=====================================
[Semi-private PDA(public displays of affection)

As soon as he got me into the room, he put me against a wall and started kissing me, just as I had hoped. He placed his hands on the wall above my head so I could look at his bulging arms while we kissed. He was pulling out all the stops with his full lips, strong tongue, pretty green eyes and sexy smirk, when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Greg enter the room.

“DUDE! Oh, fuck! I didn't know you were in here! What the fuck, bro?”

Sam stepped away from me and looked at him like he was making a big deal out of nothing. I wanted to crawl under something. “What's your problem, dude? You never saw kissing before? You want us to teach you?”

“The fuck, Muff! I'm gonna hafta scrub my eyeballs now!” Greg was pressing the heels of his hands against his eyelids.

“Oh, yeah?” Sam grabbed the front of Greg's shirt with one hand and raised his other fist like he was going to punch him. “How 'bout I knock out all your teeth to take your mind off it?”

Greg uncovered his eyes and smiled. “Bro! I'm the one who's been traumatized here!” Obviously he didn't feel threatened by his much larger friend.

“How many times have I seen you kiss your girlfriend? You think I like looking at that shit?”

“Whataya mean? She's beautiful, I'm beautiful . . . what's not to like?”

Sam put his fist closer to Greg's face. “Are you saying Adam's not beautiful? Is that what you're saying?”

I wanted to be left out of it, but it was pretty hot to see him dominating a guy I would have been afraid of in college.

“No, brah, Adam's a hot dude!” Greg pulled Sam's hand off his shirt. “But you're so fuckin' ugly, bro! That was nasty!” He backed away from Sam and ran for the door.

“That's it, bro! I'm gonna throw you in the mulch bin!” Sam took off after him, leaving me alone in the storage room.

================================================== ===
Sam came back towards me with a big grin on his face. I wanted to tackle him and tear his clothes off, but it would have been indiscreet.

=========================================
[Dave of Dave's Nursery talks to Adam about the past...]

And yeah, I was nice to you. You were so goddamn beautiful, and you'd come in here with all your serious questions about perennials and how to improve the soil . . . I got such a kick out of it, I didn't want anybody else to talk to you. Compared to all those sarcastic queens I drank with, and the rent boys and truckers and addicts and God knows what else I fucked, you were . . . like an angel. I was always happy to see you. Still am. You know I am.”

================================================

Great moments, every one!

Ah, REEZA!

Mdfltr

P.S. I see a HINT of "Tess of the D'urbervilles" in Dave's reference to Adam being "like an angel". Please tell me we're not going there!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 16th, 2014)
  #20   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2014, 05:19 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
It has been a sudden "coitus interruptus"!! LOL!! A couple of weeks????? Well, I'll be patiente....but it's gonna be really hard!! Anyway I'm sure that the wait is gonna be worth it!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 19th, 2014), xmrr20a (March 22nd, 2014)
  #21   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2014, 11:24 PM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
I really, really...

...really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, ally, really, really, really, really, really, really, ally, really, really, really, really, really, really, ally, really, really, really, really, really, really, ally, really, really, really, really, really, really, ally, really, really, really, really, really, really want to read the next chapter.

Really.
eschl46 (March 22nd, 2014), revolution2233 (March 24th, 2014), xmrr20a (March 22nd, 2014)
  #22   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2014, 11:52 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA View Post
...really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, ally, really, really, really, really, really, really, ally, really, really, really, really, really, really, ally, really, really, really, really, really, really, ally, really, really, really, really, really, really, ally, really, really, really, really, really, really want to read the next chapter.

Really.
Really?

Next weekend. Really.

Thanks for asking.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
flamedelft (March 22nd, 2014), jtchef (March 22nd, 2014), TJDasen1 (March 22nd, 2014)
  #23   Add to TJDasen1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2014, 07:15 PM

TJDasen1 is on a distinguished road
I think I've read this chapter six or seven times, and I keep finding things to charm me.

That scene with Adam and Samson at the dinner table? Hilarious!

Samson and Greg verbal sparring in the shed? Hot, hot, HOT!

The scene in Sam's apartment? Well that was dirty leaving us hangin' like that. You're a naughty, naughty, Reeza. I think maybe I need to take you over my knee and give you a few licks.

Oh, wait, that doesn't sound right. HA!

Great job, "brah".
The Following User Says Thank You to TJDasen1 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 26th, 2014)
  #24   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2014, 10:43 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
*knocks*

Um...excuse me. Mr. Reeza, sir? Can Adam and Sam come out and play this weekend?

The Following User Says Thank You to nvb2 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 29th, 2014)
  #25   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvb2 View Post
*knocks*

Um...excuse me. Mr. Reeza, sir? Can Adam and Sam come out and play this weekend?

Awww! Aren't you sweet!

Yes, they will be playing like never before this weekend. I'm working on it now, and plan to post Part 23 some time tomorrow. Or rather, today. Saturday. Stay tuned.

Last edited by Reeza; March 29th, 2014 at 04:39 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
Gman (March 29th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 29th, 2014), nvb2 (March 29th, 2014), xmrr20a (March 29th, 2014)
  #26   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 04:54 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
http://media.giphy.com/media/PWevF5pfnQqkg/giphy.gif
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anpuZA For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (March 29th, 2014), nvb2 (March 29th, 2014), portamivia (March 29th, 2014), Reeza (March 29th, 2014), TJDasen1 (March 29th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options