The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 03:30 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Dylan meets Mr. Jacobs

Previous stories with Dylan:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Dylan meets Mr. Jacobs

“Hello, ma’am,” Kyle smiled at the well-dressed, well-endowed brunette, “Is Mr. Jacobs available right now?”

The woman nodded her head, but she wasn’t looking at Kyle. She was checking out the huge hot musclegod standing next to him. The boy winked, flashing a knee-weakening grin. A deep hunger rose within her.

“Yes he is, sir. I assume you are Mr. Tadeo and Mr. Parks?”

“Yep, that’s us,” Dylan replied, his deep voice resonating off the walls.

‘Even his voice is amazing!’ the woman noted. She stood up, telling them, “I’ll just go tell Mr. Jacobs that you’re here! Feel free to grab a chair, gentlemen,” before slipping out of the room.

The two sat down and examined the d?cor. The walls were clad with life-sized full-body posters of muscular men of different ages, sizes, and ethnicities. On each photo was the trademark “BIG n’ BUFF” logo, along with the signature of Lucas Grey, the famous photographer known for his high quality and his high prices. It was obvious that the company had interviewed dozens of well-build in hopes of finding the perfect candidate. Kyle had recognized quite of few of these guys, being part of the industry himself, and he was surprised to see that BIG n’ BUFF had interviewed so many well-known models. Most of these men were top-notch studs whom advertising companies paid big bucks for, and no athletics company in their right mind would deny the opportunity to use these alpha males as their mascots. So why hadn’t BIG n’ BUFF picked any of those men yet? Just what were they looking for?

Kyle glanced over at Dylan. The phenomenal teen was reclined in his chair, his arms behind his head while his legs stretched out far in front of him. His enormous frame took up a huge amount of space, and even with his muscles relaxed, their size and definition were more impressive than even the most powerful bodybuilders on the wall. The hunky muscleboy was wearing a black t-shirt and pair of old, worn-out blue jeans with a brown belt to keep his pants from sliding down his narrow waist. The photographer looked up at the teen’s face, and saw a calm, manly grin so courageous, so confident that it would have looked conceited on anybody else. On Dylan, that cocky smirk looked natural. The kid was a natural alpha male, there was no denying that.

“I know that guy,” the boy said. Kyle looked at the poster Dylan was gesturing to. It was a blonde man with wavy hair and bright blue eyes. He was muscular and attractive, a handsome smile on his face. Kyle recognized him.

“Forrest Harvey? That guy’s pretty well known. He was a big sensation a few years ago.”

Dylan nodded. “He used to go to a local gym back when I was 14 years old. I was pretty scrawny, and I weighed just about a dozen pounds over a hundred. He was so much bigger than me, it drove me crazy. He inspired me. I had just begun to work out, and I wanted to be just like him.”

Kyle looked back at Harvey. He was a big guy, a professional bodybuilder who rocked the health and fitness world with his incredibly ripped musculature and his beautiful smile. But there was no way he was bigger than Dylan. The teen musclegod would absolutely dwarf Harvey if they met today. And while Harvey’s All-American good looks blessed him the love and adoration of millions of women, Dylan’s overwhelming masculinity brought even the straightest of men to their knees. It was hard to believe that, only three years ago, Dylan was less than half of Harvey’s size. The boy must have crazy genetics, to grow so massive in such little time…

The photographer’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of an opening door. The brunette was back. “Mr. Tadeo? Mr. Jacobs is ready to see you.”

---

Mr. Jacobs was a busy man. He didn’t like to waste time speaking to people who didn’t intrigue him. But he had seen Dylan’s photos. And Dylan really, really intrigued him.

“Dylan! Welcome. I am so glad that you could come today.”

The musclebound teenager was greeted by a tall, wide bald man dressed in a suit. He had obviously played sports in high school and college, Dylan could tell, though he had become quite chubby since then. The two shook hands, and were seated.

“Thank you very much, sir. Mr. Jacobs, correct?”

Mr. Jacobs shook his head. “No, just call me Thomas. I don’t like formalities.” The older man laughed. “Let’s cut to the chase, my boy. I’ve seen your photos. You’re an amazing specimen… charming smile, stunning dark eyes, impeccable skin, enormous muscles, magnetic confidence…”

Dylan grinned, revealing his flawless white teeth that seemed to sparkle in the light. “That’s a good thing, right?”

The older man hesitated. “I don’t mean to sound rude, Dylan, but… you’re simply too amazing. It shouldn’t be possible anyone so good-looking and so muscular exists. Especially someone who’s only seventeen and hasn’t even graduated high school yet. I need proof. Strip.”

If Mr. Jacobs was expecting the young muscleboy to be timid, he would be disappointed.

Dylan pulled his shirt off, revealing a set of eight huge, hard abs and two massive pecs that bounced freely up and down before Dylan tensed them into liquid steel. The fabric couldn’t survive the journey over those epic lats, however, and the shirt tore in half before Dylan could pull it completely off. “Oops, guess I can’t wear that one anymore,” the adolescent chuckled. Then he stood up and unbuckled his belt. The blue jeans, loose against the musclegod’s narrow waist, slid down but got stuck on his colossal quads. “Damn, I’m too big for my jeans too.” Dylan flexed, and his powerful thighs slowly, seductively RIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPED through the denim, leaving only tatters behind. All that was left on the superhuman stud’s body were a pair of stylish sneakers and tight black briefs that emphasized the boy’s hefty package.

“So, Thomas… is this proof enough?” The boy smirked.

Mr. Jacobs’s jaw dropped. The photographs were legit. Those pecs, those arms, those abs, those legs… they were all real! And that cock! Holy shit! How big was that thing!?! How the hell does a human phallus get that fucking huge!?! Holy shit!

It was too much for the older man, far too much. Before he even realized what was happening, Mr. Jacobs's penis burgeoned to full erection and shot a sticky load of manjam into his pants. He quietly cursed and moved a folder onto his lap. Fortunately, the sexy muscleteen didn’t seem to have noticed.

“I’m sorry for doubting you,” Mr. Jacobs said, “You are obviously a very, very powerful young man. If I questioned your authenticity before, it’s only because I wanted to confirm that your size was real. But it’s obvious that it is.” The man briefly diverted his eyes to glance at the boy’s biceps, impossibly huge spheres of shirt-ripping muscle.

“When you walked in, you probably saw the full-body posters of various models we have worked with. They’re all well-known, all successful and great. But none of them really captured the image I wanted for my company. BIG n’ BUFF is about both strength and beauty, power and sexuality. We want our customers to become powerful, self-confident, and attractive. We need to be represented by someone who sends this message to everyone, regardless of whether they’re male or female, straight or gay, old or young, bodybuilder or nerd. Nobody has that universal appeal we were looking for, that natural charm and animal magnetism that attracts everyone… except for you. You’re simply perfect; your body is not only beautiful, but also extraordinarily strong. You are proof that raw muscular power and aesthetic perfection can co-exist. Your smile is youthful, heavenly, yet your muscles look like they’ve been going through workouts from hell for centuries. Not one of our marketing staff could find a single flaw anywhere in your images because you were simply too handsome, and even better is that you are one hundred percent authentic…”

Dylan nodded. He was used to this. It was part of being what coach called “alpha.” Old guys rambled a lot when confronted with Dylan’s muscles for the first time. They simply could not understand how anybody his age, anybody at all, could be so buff and young and handsome. It’s like the fact that he was simultaneously over three hundred pounds of muscle and only seventeen years old was too much for their brains to handle.

The teen stifled the urge to yawn as Mr. Jacobs continued praising Dylan’s body. His momma’ taught him to always respect his elders, after all… Even when those elders were perving over him like a schoolgirl.

“…and when would be a good time for us to take more photos of you, Dylan?”

“I meet up with Kyle every Friday, so… I guess Friday’s cool.”

Mr. Jacobs twisted his face, as if trying to remember something. “Kyle…? Oh right, that photographer. You don’t have to worry about him. Here at BIG n’ BUFF, we have our own photographer, Lucas Grey. He’s the best in the business, trust us. Your pictures are going to look better than ever…”

The bald man stopped. Dylan was glaring at him. Huge, tall, powerhouse muscleteen with his biceps pumped and a frown directed straight at him. Uh-oh. He didn’t realize it until after the meeting, but Mr. Jacobs literally shit his pants right there.

“Uh… is there something wrong, Dylan?” He didn’t know his own voice could get that high. He sounded like he was on helium.

“Kyle is my photographer. I don’t care how good that other guy is. Kyle’s more than a photographer, he’s my friend, and I’m not going to work with your company unless you continue to buy your photos from him.” Dylan casually flexed his right arm, smiling evilly. “Got that, Tommy?”

Mr. Jacobs always got his way. He wasn’t a compromiser. He was the boss, and he never did anything except on his own terms. But looking at the superhuman muscleboy's bowling-ball bicep, and remembering that power he was just raving about a few seconds ago, he decided that he might make an exception this time. “Yes, sir."

The kid's smile softened. “Thanks, man… I knew you’d understand!” Dylan stood up, and turned around to walk out of the room. Just before he opened the door, he turned back, and said, “When Kyle and I come back next Friday… you can see more of this!” The stud grabbed his crotch and squeezed it. The python grew dangerously huge, reaching nearly all the way around the boy’s hip, and for a moment, it looked like Dylan’s monstrous girth might rip straight through the fabric of those sexy black briefs... But no such luck.

“See you later, Tommy!” Dylan laughed as he walked out the door.

Mr. Jacobs canceled all his appointments for the rest of the day. When he asked for six large boxes of Kleenex, his secretary didn’t ask any questions. By the end of the day his office was a sticky mess and his dick was screaming in pain. Yet no matter how many times he came, Mr Jacobs couldn’t stop himself from cumming whenever he thought of Dylan's mind-blowingly sexy face and mouthwateringly delicious cock…

Last edited by MuscleHintz; April 9th, 2014 at 03:33 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (March 18th, 2014), arpeejay (March 16th, 2014), BB501s (March 25th, 2014), brap (March 16th, 2014), Braun1 (March 16th, 2014), dickasauras (March 16th, 2014), Freaker!! (March 17th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 16th, 2014), I<3Muscles (March 17th, 2014), iceman75 (March 16th, 2014), jtchef (March 16th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 16th, 2014), littledude (March 16th, 2014), LoveEmBig (March 27th, 2014), makurra (March 17th, 2014), mlbjock (March 16th, 2014), msclbldr (March 17th, 2014), nnnrg (March 18th, 2014), portamivia (March 16th, 2014), Reeza (March 16th, 2014), ShadowFrost (March 16th, 2014), The Pecman (March 16th, 2014), wjlepetomane (March 16th, 2014), worshipper (March 18th, 2014), zangetsu (March 17th, 2014), zmack (March 17th, 2014)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 03:57 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 07:32 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 16th, 2014), MuscleHintz (March 16th, 2014)
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
This is one of those stories that always gets my attention, much like Zangetsu's Beyond Sexy, it's always awesome to read about a character that is just overwhelmingly so superior that he can make people cum seemingly without much effort, though unlike the character in Beyond Sexy, Dylan still loves to use his physique to get what he wants, which in and of itself is very sexy to me. I can't wait to see more of Dylan Musclehintz! Want to see more of his awesome strength and other abilities too!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 16th, 2014), MuscleHintz (March 17th, 2014)
  #4   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 10:09 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I was very excited when I saw this posted. Thank you for continuing Dylan's story. Would love to hear more about how he got this big that quickly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 16th, 2014), MuscleHintz (March 17th, 2014)
  #5   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2014, 12:30 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
MMMmmmmmm.

Interesting character, interesting author.

To be absolutely forthright in my evaluation of this story, I confess this is my first introduction to Dylan. And he's being welcomed back by a very elite group of readers. The kid obviously has quite a reputation.

Story-wise, it's plain to see you're a Master, so I won't embarrass myself by commenting about the wonderful nebulae of fantasy you are conjuring up. Like Dylan, you just confidently flex, and you know what affect on the readers you'll have.

It's my job now, to catch up and learn the arc of this remarkable boy. Iceman75 nailed it on the head that he's in the same league of Gods as the character in Beyond Sexy. He truly is Alpha Plus. But if it's really true this Boy God is still flaunting his body, then WOOF!!

I'll have to put in for a stock of six boxes of Kleenex...

I know he's a BIG boy.. I hope the earlier episodes post his Stats. I'm also curious how TALL he is. Got a thing about height. By the way, I love his fundamental working clothes.. and just how big IS that thing, anyway?

Crafted like a Master, as mesmerizing as the beautiful God he is. I look forward to reading more stories of this wondrous character.

But if you'd like the first impressions of a new reader, I am curious as to how this superior being came to be, and what's with his loyal connection to Kyle. Somehow, I suspect the first question will remain a mystery. The second perhaps apparently revealed, but..

You know, the way he insisted on Kyle, I almost got a Dorian Gray kind of vibe. But I know that's BS. I'm just telling you the FEEL I got off of experiencing this magnificent boy for the first time.

Thanks MuscleHintz. I now have another extraordinary Author to include on my very short list.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
MuscleHintz (March 17th, 2014)
  #6   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2014, 06:39 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Oh my oh my...

Wish list:
Dylan gets attacked by a gang of thugs
Dylan has an altercation with a tank
Dylan meets a bunch of douchbag muscleboys on the beach...
The Following User Says Thank You to portamivia For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 17th, 2014)
  #7   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2014, 08:49 PM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Oooh, I see what you're doing, Musclehintz! Slowly but surely, you're introducing us into Dylan's backstory. From this chapter alone, we've learned that Dylan was inspired by a bodybuilder named Forest, he used to be way smalelr when he was 14 years old, and one his coaches calls him "alpha" (why do I get the feeling that Dylan dominates his coaches the same way he dominates Mr. Jacobs?) Even more interesting, Dylan doesn't seem to have any inhibitions about sexually teasing Mr. Jacobs, his (future?) employer, and he seems to have some sort of feelings towards Kyle.

Interesting! I can't wait to see where this one goes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
MMMmmmmmm.

Interesting character, interesting author.

To be absolutely forthright in my evaluation of this story, I confess this is my first introduction to Dylan. And he's being welcomed back by a very elite group of readers. The kid obviously has quite a reputation.

Story-wise, it's plain to see you're a Master, so I won't embarrass myself by commenting about the wonderful nebulae of fantasy you are conjuring up. Like Dylan, you just confidently flex, and you know what affect on the readers you'll have.

It's my job now, to catch up and learn the arc of this remarkable boy. Iceman75 nailed it on the head that he's in the same league of Gods as the character in Beyond Sexy. He truly is Alpha Plus. But if it's really true this Boy God is still flaunting his body, then WOOF!!

I'll have to put in for a stock of six boxes of Kleenex...

I know he's a BIG boy.. I hope the earlier episodes post his Stats. I'm also curious how TALL he is. Got a thing about height. By the way, I love his fundamental working clothes.. and just how big IS that thing, anyway?

Crafted like a Master, as mesmerizing as the beautiful God he is. I look forward to reading more stories of this wondrous character.

But if you'd like the first impressions of a new reader, I am curious as to how this superior being came to be, and what's with his loyal connection to Kyle. Somehow, I suspect the first question will remain a mystery. The second perhaps apparently revealed, but..

You know, the way he insisted on Kyle, I almost got a Dorian Gray kind of vibe. But I know that's BS. I'm just telling you the FEEL I got off of experiencing this magnificent boy for the first time.

Thanks MuscleHintz. I now have another extraordinary Author to include on my very short list.

Damn, you haven't read any of the Dylan stories yet? Go read dem pronto! Musclehintz's Dylan is probably the closest thing to a "realistic" super-muscular teenager story on the forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I<3Muscles For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (March 17th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 17th, 2014)
  #8   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2014, 01:21 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your feedback, everybody! It's heartening to know that my story is being enjoyed by veterans and newcomers alike! And as always, I'm very open to hearing your ideas. Dylan will defeinitely continue to show off his strength in future chapters, and a fight scene sounds like a great idea too :)

And yes, i<3muscles, you caught me! I'm going to explain more of Dylan's life slowly over the next few chapters.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
portamivia (March 18th, 2014), zangetsu (March 18th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options