The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2014, 09:30 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Home From College — Part 4

This is a continuation of a story by MuscleGod300, with his permission and semi-detailed approval. (We talked over a broad outline, and he suggested some changes to what I had written.) He says this isn't quite the direction he would have gone, but he approves of what I plan to do.

I expect to take about a week to post the rest; there will be three further parts, probably. (The last one will be short, so I may fold it into the sixth part instead of cutting it off.) I have houseguests for the rest of this week, so I don't know how much time I'll have to work on it for a while.

Warning: this story will contain trace elements of macro and (father-son) incest.

Edit: This story is now complete. Enjoy!

Musclegod300's Original Parts

[One] | [Two] | [Three]

My Continuation

[Four] | [Five] | [Six]

The initial paragraphs of this part are direct from Musclegod300. For the curious, I have included a line of dashes at the point where the authorship changes.

Home From College
Part 4

Hank McKenzie

I don’t know why he popped into my head, listening as my dad opened the door downstairs. He was my best friends dad growing up, and ultimately the first muscle man I was attracted to. I met him in the 4th grade, and unlike most men his age, he wasn’t one to hide his physique. Tight shirts and tank tops always lined his ultra pumped torso, leaving no question to anyone that he was a man at the gym. Every time I came over he would always flex his arms for my curious eyes, openly flaunt his shirtless chest during the summer days. Year after year he got bigger, pushing himself until everyone referred to him as “the bodybuilder dad”.

I used to fantasize about him all the time, still do in fact.

As the house began to thump and shake though, I couldn’t help but get the feeling, that fantasy, the Hank McKenzie get off, was only about to be the thing of the past. I took a huge gulp as my dad walked back into the gym, still in only his white briefs. He stood by the door with his classic grin, crossing his huge arms across his bulging fury pecs. The thumping just continued down the hallway, closer and closer it grew. My body shook as I saw this huge shadowy figure appear in the hallway. Dad just chuckled a bit and stepped back even further.

“Scott I want you to meet my new trainer, Harris”

My jaw just dropped. With a couple more thumps this total muscle god came into the light, ducking his head as he squeezed under the small door frame. It was almost embarrassing to think that my dad was one of the biggest, foolish even. This guy must have been at least 6’4” and over two and a half feet wide. He wore this skin tight gray tank top, sporting the monstrous sized pecs I had ever seen. All this silver chest hair sprouted out of the top and bottom of his tank top, while his pitts looked like a fucking forest of hair. Down below was these painfully tight pair of bright red shorts, cupping against two tree trunk sized thighs and ultra pumped cock. My dick felt like it was going to cum right there, ready to blow over this total silver fox.

“Nice to finally meet you Scott” His voice was deep

“Wow..” I couldn’t hold back as I shook his strong hand

“Haha, told you he was huge. Harris has been competing for thirty years now” Dad boasted

“Almost thirty. Your dad’s quite the grower. I’ve never seen a man gain muscle so fast”

“ho..how much do you weigh!?”

“About 320”

“Holy..”

“Isn’t it great Scott? Here show him what you got Harris..”

He looked down at me with a grin. Just like my dad, this guy knew he was about to blow my little cock off. He grabbed the bottom of his tank top with his two massive hands, slowly pulling up the fabric like some total strip tease. As if my eyes weren’t bulging enough, I felt them practically pop out of my sockets. Never, never in my entire life had I seen anyone with so much muscle. His tank straps got caught against his jaw dropping biceps. Each peak just uncontrollably squeezed into his own face, looking twice as big as the mans own head. I wanted to fall to my knees and die over the total god this man was. He finally yanked his tank past his arms and tossed it to the side. Unlike my dad who always started with his arms, Harris looked down at his chest and slowly began bouncing his titanic sized pecs. The drool just oozed down my lips as I watched each one give an award winning bounce. His nipples were so saggy and fat, rolled half way over by the sheer size of all the muscle his pecs were packing. His stomach was a roided out gut of abs and hair, yet still somehow maintained that sexy tight v-belt near his waist.

“53 years old, can you believe that? Here’s those legs I was talking about..” Dad lifted up his shorts “..36 inches!”

“Jesus!..”

“Sounds just like my son does” Harris chuckled and pumped his arms “That boy is so skinny, I actually weigh over twice what he does..”

“Don’t they always say the sons are supposed to outgrow the dads? Haha”

Dad flexed his arm right at me, pumping his arm in an overwhelming show of power. My cock just bloated painfully hard in my pants. I got that overwhelming feeling again, that feeling of infinitely shrinking, being eclipsed by what felt like the two biggest men on the planet. Harris and dad just fed each other’s ego’s, complementing their physiques, display envy over who had the better muscle groups. Harris grabbed the waistband of his shorts. I grasped my hand against my mouth as he pulled down his shorts, unleashing this super huge old man cock, stuffed in a pair of white briefs smaller then my dads. How did both men get to be so huge. It wasn’t as long as my dads, but it was just as thick.

A couple more flexes and the two got closer. Harris couldn’t resist from grazing his hand up and down my dads abs, while my dad couldn't resist for groping Harris’ monster meat pecs. It was a real muscle worship session. I just stood there utterly frozen. Its like they didn't even care I was there, intoxicated by the site of their own muscles. My dad, the straightest man I had ever known, a horn dog for woman, was rubbing up some other dude packing a big chubby.

“Ooooh yeah..” Dad flexed his arm and winked at me “..You want to see some of your dads posing routine?”

“s.sure..”

“Be right back..”

“Hmph, wait till you see this..”

Harris turned towards me.

-----

“Your dad is my best sub— ‘scuse me, client. I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen him growing.”

I just nodded. Harris gave me a long, judgemental glance up and down.

“Hmm. You ever think about lifting, boy?”

“Uh, no?” I was so shocked I ended up saying it like a question. Harris winked at me.

“If you ever change your mind, give me a call. If you’ve got your dad’s genes, you probably have a lot of potential, too.” He handed me a card. I blinked at him, and then at the card, and then stuck it in my rear pocket.

We could hear Dad’s footsteps coming back towards the gym. Harris turned towards the door. “Watch this. He’s pretty good, if I do say so myself.”

There was a sound of Dad fiddling with something in the hallway. Some techno music with a deep, throbbing bass line in contrast to a high-pitched fast melody started playing. Dad strutted in, moving in time to the music. He stopped halfway across the room and gave us a big grin, and started to flex.

Each flex seemed to raise the intensity of the routine. The music — some kind of prolonged instrumental piece — slowly increased in tempo, and Dad seemed to bulge larger every time the notes came faster. I was hard as a rock, and when I glanced down, I saw that Harris was, too — and Dad.

When the song reached its bridge, Dad gave a leer. Harris looked inquisitive for just a moment; Dad obviously was breaking his normal routine. He strutted over to Harris, and stuck his right arm under Harris’ nose, making the huge bicep bulge up into the man’s face. Then he did the other arm, followed by a most muscular which had Dad’s forehead practically touching Harris’ face.

Harris was obviously totally into it. Dad was moving with total energy and concentration on the song. With every passing minute he looked hotter and more powerful. I swear the stubble of his shaved chest was even pushing out, he was getting so utterly pumped. The sight of Dad getting so utterly worked up, so dominant, right in front of the huge Harris, was the hottest thing I had ever seen. It was all I could do to keep my hands steady — and away from my cock, or from Dad’s massive body.

The music reached a crescendo. Dad suddenly rounded on me, and gave a most-muscular pose. God, he looked like his arms had to be 24 inches! I could feel myself cum, but it was the last thing I felt as I blacked out for a moment.

When I came to, only a minute or so seemed to have passed. The music was winding down, and Dad was leaning over me, as Harris grinned in the background.

“You okay, Scott?”

I nodded. Dad was still all pumped from his “routine”. I tried to look at his face, not his body.

“That was... intense.”

Harris smirked down. “You bet it was. Never seen someone pass out from posing before.” He clapped Dad on the shoulder. “You’re gonna place for sure.”

Dad winked at me and stood up straight again, and positioned himself nose-to-nose with Harris. He was a little shorter, and smaller — at least for now, given his desires — but he was so pumped right now, and had such a menacing, arrogant sneer, that even Harris looked startled.

“What do you mean ‘place’? I’m going to fucking win!” Dad held the angry face for a moment before he grinned, and punched Harris lightly on the shoulder. “Gotta think positive.”

Harris shot me a sideways glance, then said, awkwardly, “That’s the spirit, haha.” I couldn’t tell why he was suddenly acting so stiff, until I looked down a little, and saw the wet spot on his shorts. He must have been a “grower”, because he and Dad were about equals, now that they both had erections.

“Why don’t you go sit down for a while. I need to talk to Harris a little.” Dad made a little shooing motion with his hands, and I reluctantly headed downstairs to the living room, hoping to see Harris again, at least, as he left.

I heard the two talking in low voices for a while, and then Harris came down. He gave me a nod as he came through. “Remember, if you ever want to get huge, let me know.” After seeing my Dad so charged up, Harris alone was almost kind of a letdown — almost. His body was just too freaking huge!

I was puzzled that Harris was alone. “What happened to Dad?”

Harris grinned at me. “He wanted to work out, now, while he’s all fired up. He’s competing tomorrow, you know.” Almost as he said this, the sound of iron hitting iron came from upstairs. He grinned again, in the direction of the staircase, and then headed out the door. I heard a car door slam, and a car drive off, leaving me to remember the last half-hour. To the accompaniment of Dad working his big muscles even harder. I couldn’t quite work up the courage to go up the stairs and watch, but I wanted to. Oh, how I wanted to.

I just finished cleaning myself up after the second one I rubbed out when I heard rattling from the front door. Denise poked her head in and listened for a moment. She heard the clangs, and stepped in, cautiously. Then she saw me, and mouthed a question. Where was Dad? I pointed silently in the direction of my old room. She nodded, took off her shoes, and stalked up the stairs. She headed into the bedroom. There were some shuffling sounds, barely audible over the clangs and grunts, and she came down with a couple of big suitcases. She put on her shoes, reached in her purse, and took out an envelope, which she tossed at me. With a toss of her head she indicated that it was for Dad. Then she marched out the door, suitcases in tow.

I shrugged — nothing I could do, and I didn’t think I could handle seeing Dad lifting, so I just held onto it to give to Dad later.

“Later” turned out to be five hours. There was a final-sounding thud, followed almost immediately by a grunt, and so I headed upstairs to give Dad the envelope.

Dad came out of the gym. He was still pumped. Maybe even moreso than he had been earlier. His body glistened with sweat, and the underwear was gone. His huge cock was soft again, but it was still huge and thick as it swung back and forth as he walked. I tried not to look down.

Unfortunately, this just made it easier for him to flex his biceps in my face as he passed. I had meant to give him the letter, but instead ended up having to concentrate on hiding my erection, because every muscle in his body was absolutely jacked. The vein throbbing on his arm was almost too much for me. That arm was definitely 23 inches, at the very least. And I was right: his chest hair stubble was visible again.

Dad passed me and went into his bedroom. He came out with a bundle of clothes and went into the bathroom. After his massive back passed into the room, I shrugged my shoulders and headed back to the living room to wait.

When he came back out, he seemed to be just as pumped as ever. He gave me a smile, and a one-armed hug.

“Bought this shirt a couple days ago, haven’t washed it yet so it hasn’t shrunk.” He flexed the other arm, the one which wasn’t hugging me, and the shirt strained but didn’t tear. “Look at it. I either need to stop washing my shirts, or buy the next size up.” He let go of me and gave a most-muscular pose. He flexed harder and harder, giving me a grimace of concentration. After about ten seconds I swear he actually seemed a little bigger, his biceps definitely mounded up slightly thicker than before, but the shirt didn’t tear, and neither did his shorts, which were a pair of somewhat elastic mesh gym shorts. When he finally relaxed and stood up straight, he really did seem just a little bigger. He puffed a little, grinning at me, and then noticed the envelope.

“Whatcha got there, Scott?”

I handed him the envelope. “Denise came by a few hours ago. She gave me this, for you.”

“Denise?” He tore open the envelope with a frown. He read the single sheet that was inside, and took a deep breath. He stared at it for a while, and then tore it, and the envelope, into pieces. Then he crumpled the pieces into a ball. He walked quickly back into his bedroom, and then came back out with his face white. He ran to the door, still holding the ball of paper and ignoring my questions, got into his car, and drove off into the night.

I waited for him to come back for hours. Just for a start, he hadn’t had any food — I couldn’t imagine him going without nutrition after a five-hour workout, even if he had been eating — “drinking” no longer seemed like the right word — supplements like there was no tomorrow just before that. I was really worried, but of course this was my Dad. If anything, I needed someone to worry much more than he did. He would be fine.

When 3 AM rolled around and Dad hadn’t shown back up, I left a note and headed for the sofabed in the back room.

I woke up at 10, feeling groggy the way you do when you’ve been up late and not slept in long enough. It took a few minutes for my mind to get in gear, but I finally remembered what had happened the night before and, after pulling on some clothes, I practically ran out to see if Dad was back.

The kitchen counter was a mess, which was reassuring, because it meant Dad had come back and had had something to eat, too, even if he hadn’t put everything away properly. I went out into the living room, and found Dad, sitting slumped in a chair. He looked deflated, and a lot older than he had before. The previous afternoon, he looked at least ten years younger than his real age. Now he looked at least ten years older. His head dropped on his chest, his stomach bulged out like a pot belly, and — uh-oh — a cluster of empty bottles stood by the chair.

I went over to wake him up and found that he was already awake, just not moving.

“Dad, are you okay?”

“Denise left me.”

He looked up, and he was actually crying. I hadn’t seen him cry since Mom died. He looked frail, like I could knock him over. I hugged him.

“Denise says I’m a freak. She says it’s pathetic how I’m trying to compensate for being over the hill by working out.”

“Dad...”

“She took all her stuff and moved out. I’ll never find another woman like her.”

“Dad...”

“I’m just too old.” He dropped his head back down on his chest.

“Dad! Stop that!”

“She’s right. I’ve got a kid in college. I’m over the hill.” I couldn’t smell any fumes on his breath, and his speech wasn’t even slightly slurred. I took a closer look at the bottles as I continued the hug.

They were mineral water. I could have cried with relief. I released the hug and pushed myself back from Dad.

“Dad, why are you letting Denise make you feel bad about yourself? Seriously, why? You told me yourself she couldn’t keep up with you.”

Dad looked at me again. “Denise was probably my last chance. I’ll never have a girlfriend again. I got carried away and screwed up.”

“What? That’s totally ridiculous!”

That got his attention. “But Denise—”

“Denise was just looking for an excuse! She made that up! What happened to all that confidence you had last night?”

“Well, I am getting pretty big...”

“You’re fucking huge! You’re massive! Other than Harris, you’re the biggest guy I’ve ever seen in person!”

“Really?”

“Yes, really! And I hang around with jocks all the time at school! Denise just didn’t want to admit that you’re too energetic and sexy for her! Haven’t you noticed she’s been upset about having so much sex?”

“Well, she has been a little touchy lately about not getting enough sleep...”

“See? Classic projection. She was feeling inadequate because you were such a stud, and she tried to make you feel bad!”

“I’m a stud?”

“Yes! You’re insanely hot!” I licked my lips; this was not an admission I wanted to make, but I just couldn’t let that woman ruin my Dad’s life. “If you weren’t my father, I’d be trying to figure out how to get you into bed!”

That made him laugh, and I knew he was feeling better. He gave me a bearhug, which was a little unfortunate because he was still sitting down and it almost knocked me over.

“You’re right. There are other women who wanted me, not just Denise!” He let me go, and stood up, then stretched, and tousled my hair.

“Now, go shave and get ready for your contest!”

“Contest? Oh, shit! I forgot that was today!” Suddenly urgent, Dad no longer looked feeble and fat. His whole stance changed; his pecs and shoulders once again flexed and bulged, making him look powerful and masculine. Dad ran up the stairs, two at a time, probably a lot faster than I could have managed. I heard the sounds of shaving, and smiled, then went back to the kitchen to make myself a little breakfast.

From the rubble on the counter, I calculated that Dad must have eaten about nine times what I was having for breakfast. He had finished the row of the egg carton and had another half-row besides, plus a half-block of cheese, two whole green bell peppers, and all the leftover ham. The frying pan, still dirty and sitting on the stove, told me he had made himself the world’s largest Denver omelette — which I know sounds funny, but it was always a comfort food around our house, for some reason. (Probably just as well for Dad. It wouldn’t have been good for a bodybuilder to binge on, say, chocolate ice cream or Hydrox cookies.)

I was a little startled, as I ate my scrambled egg — just one, to Dad’s minimum of 8 — and toast — just one slice, to the quarter-loaf Dad turned out to have eaten — to hear the weights crashing again. I gulped down the last of my breakfast, and headed upstairs.

Dad was doing lat pulldowns, pumping away like an engine, wearing just his mesh shorts.

“What are you doing, Dad?”

Dad grunted as he looked at me in the mirror. “Ate a lot. Gotta get rid of this gut before we leave.”

I was skeptical. “You’re going to burn all that off? When’s the contest?”

“Checkin starts at 2. Don’t worry, I’ve done this before.”

I looked at his back. It bulged and flexed as he pulled up the weights — nearly three quarters of the whole stack — over and over. His lats each seemed as wide as my entire back, bulging with power. I could believe it.

Last edited by tekuno; March 23rd, 2014 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Added links for easier reading. Enjoy!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
actionjack (March 18th, 2014), aiden831 (March 20th, 2014), atbkv (March 18th, 2014), Big RR (March 19th, 2014), Braun1 (March 18th, 2014), buckley_heath (March 17th, 2014), cellardoor (March 19th, 2014), chocomus (March 22nd, 2014), cremefraiche (March 17th, 2014), dago12582 (March 18th, 2014), dickasauras (March 18th, 2014), dominicrue (March 19th, 2014), duk2112 (March 18th, 2014), evanw (March 18th, 2014), Freaker!! (March 18th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 18th, 2014), hotmuscle_101 (March 19th, 2014), hshunk (March 18th, 2014), iceman75 (March 17th, 2014), jim-wpb (March 18th, 2014), jtchef (March 18th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 20th, 2014), littledude (March 18th, 2014), Lukullus (March 19th, 2014), makurra (March 19th, 2014), mario2007 (March 17th, 2014), mguy (March 17th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 18th, 2014), nnnrg (March 18th, 2014), ploder4 (March 17th, 2014), sonic260 (March 18th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (March 18th, 2014), Vapor_Ops (March 19th, 2014), vga518 (March 18th, 2014), Vortex010105 (March 19th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 18th, 2014), Wynfrith (March 23rd, 2014), zmack (March 18th, 2014)
  #2   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2014, 11:23 PM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
Incredible - Loving the next instalment. Bring on the next two!!
The Following User Says Thank You to buckley_heath For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 20th, 2014)
  #3   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2014, 11:28 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
I FUCKING love this story. I can't wait to see his Dad perform some outrageously superhuman feat of strength....
The Following User Says Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to dickasauras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2014, 07:11 AM

dickasauras is on a distinguished road
MuscleGod300 has a lot of good stories without endings. I appreciate your hard work. Looking forward to the next installment.
The Following User Says Thank You to dickasauras For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2014, 08:31 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Goood work boy, can't wait for the next cap!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
The Following User Says Thank You to xboy For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to cellardoor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2014, 07:50 PM

cellardoor is on a distinguished road
Amazing chapter. Cannot WAIT for more adventures with Dad getting BIG.
The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Useful Post:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options