The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2014, 09:25 PM

cropsey23 is on a distinguished road
Colin's Determination, Part 9

Coach Conway walked in when he heard nothing but silence from the locker room. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Colin in the middle of the room. His broad shoulders were extended as he bridged the gap between the massive Jackson, and the diminutive Marcus.
Coach Conway looked down at the broken locker clasps on the floor. "What happened here?"
The room was still and silent, except for Marcus, who spoke up and said "Well it wasn't Jackson."
The Coach knew better than to challenge Colin, especially in front of the whole team. With his back still turned to Coach Conway, Colin spoke up. "Hey Coach, I need to see Jackson's progress file. All of his on-field stats, and his training history, dating back to when he started on the team." When he didn't hear any movement, Colin twisted at the waist and just looked over at me. As soon as Coach saw that big frame turning, he ran back into his office.
"Hey everyone, that's my big brother Greg. Some of you know him from last year's team, although you might not recognize him. I put 17lbs of muscle on him in a few weeks."
I put. Those words rung in my ears, probably because they were true. Here I was, standing in my old locker room, with my old team, and my younger brother was overshadowing me. Before he even took to the field. Within minutes, he had mastered the team and everyone was fixated on him. Honestly, I was quite proud of him, and I stood up straight as he looked at me and pushed my chest out. My eyes were right on Colin's and as his gaze drifted, he pulled my line of vision right to Marcus. Marcus was staring at me intently, almost as if he was sizing me up. I vaguely remembered him from last season, but certainly not for any athletic skills he may have had. I felt his eyes on me, and looked over at Colin, who just nodded. Without even thinking, I pulled off my tshirt and just stood there as Marcus examined me closely.

"I remember you from last season, Greg" he said to me, Colin's hand still resting on his shoulder. "That 17lbs is a good start for you. And a good indication of what Colin can do for me."

A good start? Who did he think he was?

I looked over Marcus, trying to see what Colin saw. Then it struck me: Marcus had a good lean frame, but just like Colin, he needed the right catalyst to spur his growth, and now he had found it. In the form of my younger brother.

Marcus shrugged off Colin's grip and approached me. I still had a good 5-6 inches and probably 45lbs over him, but he just stood next to me. Looking directly at me, I saw him inhale, deeply, and very slowly, his chest expanding. "17lbs will be a good start, indeed" he said quietly and walked away.

As Marcus suited up for the workouts, Coach Conway came back in with Jackson's training records. He started to explain them to Colin, who just held up a hand to silence the Coach. He took the records and guided Jackson to a quiet corner with 2 chairs. They sat on those chairs facing each other, Jackson with his head low and listening intently as Colin wen through his file. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Colin was doing most of the talking, with Jackson nodding and agreeing. Finally they stood up and I just heard Jackson say "I will do whatever you say, and I will NOT let you down."

Colin summoned over Brendan and Jeremy, who were waiting patiently. They chatted a bit and all I heard Jeremy say is "it's in the car." In a flash, he was gone and returned with a weight vest. Jeremy handed it to Colin, with ease, considering the vest itself weighed 75lbs. Jackson took off his shirt as Colin instructed him to put on the vest. Even for a big guy like Jackson, a 75lb weight vest can be a staggering adjustment. But eventually he quickly found his footing.

As Brendan and Jeremy took Jackson out onto the field, all I heard Colin say was "Run. Run him hard. Sprints, cross country, uphill, upstairs. Just RUN."

Colin turned back to the rest of the team as they prepared to head out to the field. Marcus came up beside him with a bat in hand. Colin addressed the team, his team. "You will give 110% on that field today and every day. You will never give less. And then you will realize your full potential."

With a sly smile, Marcus handed him the bat. Colin gripped it, his thick arms extended, with one hand at each end. His python forearms started to tense, then his biceps pumped up, his thick triceps fully flexed. I heard a subtle, low splintering as Colin slowly increased pressure on the bat. Everyone in the room stopped breathing as the bat started to yield to Colin's strength. Then just like that, he snapped it right in half.

"On the field, now." Colin boomed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to cropsey23 For This Useful Post:
Big RR (March 21st, 2014), dickasauras (March 23rd, 2014), Hanugumo (March 21st, 2014), littledude (March 22nd, 2014), LoveEmBig (March 27th, 2014), mario2007 (March 22nd, 2014), Maverick0095875 (March 22nd, 2014), mguy (March 22nd, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 22nd, 2014), minatweet (March 22nd, 2014), mlbjock (March 22nd, 2014), msclegrower (March 21st, 2014), mus (March 23rd, 2014), muscular (April 12th, 2014), Neonando (March 22nd, 2014), ploder4 (March 22nd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 22nd, 2014), xmrr20a (March 22nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2014, 12:01 PM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to Part 10

Great story - great strength. Natural domination. Please, don't make us wait so long for the next chapter.
The Following User Says Thank You to xmrr20a For This Useful Post:
cropsey23 (March 22nd, 2014)
  #3   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2014, 12:36 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Marcus and Greg are about to throw down. Very much a tease for the next chapter, can't wait to see Marcus grow!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debate1 For This Useful Post:
cropsey23 (March 22nd, 2014), xmrr20a (March 23rd, 2014)
  #4   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2014, 10:14 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Thump, thump... thump, thump. MAN, I love this story cropsey!
The Following User Says Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
xmrr20a (March 23rd, 2014)
  #5   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2014, 04:48 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
When's the next part of this story, such a great story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options