The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2014, 09:27 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Fire and Ice and...

This is based on a dream I had. (Sadly, I woke up before it could go any further than it does in the story, and the second character wasn't in the dream version, but this is basically how it went.)

I plan to start spending an hour or so each night on drawing Some Assembly Required from now on, until it's done or until I decide the project is just too much for me to handle and give up. I'll try to find some way to embed it here (well, actually, it will have to be in another section of this forum, because this section doesn't do image embedding, but whatever).

Fire and Ice and…

I sat on my haunches to try and catch my breath. It was exhausting, being the youngest of the captains of the Fire Tribe guards. I always had to be first in every attack or else I'd have to face a thousand complaints that I didn't really deserve my rank. Of course, I got to that exalted status by being bigger, stronger, and — why be modest? — smarter than most of the other tribe's guards, and so being first wasn't usually all that difficult. It was only times like this, when there was an emergency and everyone was trying their hardest, that it was actually an effort.

Being smarter than the other guards was not terribly difficult; most boys who wanted to go for a career involving anything military, and who had a brain in their heads, studied military magic. I could have been one of our battle-mages if I had wanted — they said I had talent for it. But all the way back at my job-choosing ceremony, I knew I wanted to be able to see some muscle now and again. Most of the wizards are just plain scrawny, and they never get naked together anyway.

Not that I ever get to do anything with the other guards — perish the thought. They may be in good shape, but they're not actually interested in that. For all the others, the minute they're off duty, they're looking for girls in a tavern while trying to get drunk enough not to have to think, which hardly takes any alcohol at all.

Which means I've had to look for affection elsewhere. Ironically enough, I found it with one of the wizards, Pitr. He's like me — he could have been a guard, he has the build for it, but he wanted to use magic so badly that he became a wizard instead. I'm pretty sure that if he had gone into the guards, he'd be even bigger and stronger than me, even if he started off nowhere near his current size. As it is, with me insisting that he bulk up and get some exercise, he's merely stronger and faster than most of my squad. I'm particularly proud of his chest, it would be the sixth-largest in the guards — I'm first, of course — if he were a guard. I've been sitting on his back while he does pushups for the last year, so it's basically all thanks to me.

In exchange, Pitr has been teaching me some magic. It's not as hard as the wizards try to make it sound. I've been suspecting for a while that they really aren't all they're cracked up to be, either. Pitr is the only one I've ever seen who actually seems interested in it, and he tends to talk about it in bed, so I've learned a little.

I looked back and saw Pitr coming up behind me as fast as he dared. We had to stay quiet; the only way we could ever pull off this mission was to take the attackers by surprise.

It was unheard-of. The Ice Tribe had swept in out of nowhere and attacked the main Fire Tribe temple — the one where our god's original idol is kept. All the other temples just have copies. They killed all the priests who were there — around a third of what there should have been, actually, priests like taverns just as much as the guards do, even if they posture a lot about resisting temptation — manhandled the statue onto a sledge, and run off. Of course, they could only manage it because this was winter, when their magic works best, and even then they couldn't move as quickly as they would hope. Once the downhill part stopped, they moved much slower than walking pace.

Which is why Pitr and I could catch up with them. The rest of the guards, at least the ones who weren't too drunk to be of any use, were probably a few miles away, maybe more, since they hadn't been keeping up with their training lately. Pitr and I were actually slightly ahead of the sledge, now, and we could hear the Ice Tribe warriors arguing.

"Can you tell what they're saying?" I whispered to Pitr.

"A little. Apparently they don't have permission for this raid, and some of them are a little worried about what the elders are going to say when they get home. The others are sure they'll be heros for striking such a blow against us. All of them are arguing about which entrance to the ice caves they should take the sledge into."

"Any idea how far away those entrances are?"

"Sounds like we're only barely out of earshot."

"Shit. I think all the other troops are at least half an hour away."

"Probably."

"Well, then, looks like we have to make a last stand, then. If that statue gets into the caves, the two of us will probably be killed for failing anyway, right?"

"Right."

"Pity the damn Fire God can't be bothered to help himself."

"Bors!"

"Right, right. Anyway... on three, then."

"Okay."

"One... two... three!"

Either the Ice Tribe warriors had no wizards with them, or else they were too surprised to defend against magic. Certainly, they were too surprised to defend very well against swords. I managed to behead one of the smaller ones (on reflection, perhaps that was their wizard; his neck muscles were so weak that my sword went through them like butter) and stab one of them hard enough to disable, if not to kill. By that time, Pitr had half of the rest on fire, and when I put some flames on my sword's blade as well, it didn't take long before the few who survived were running away as fast as they could.

Pitr ran to me and we embraced.

"We won!"

"Yeah, terrific. Now we're just stuck with a 10-foot stone statue, so heavy it took a team of 10 Ice Tribe warriors to shift it, on a sledge, right outside the Ice Tribe's home, with no idea where the rest of our forces are. Tell me, do you know any spells which could make this thing move?"

Pitr was sobered to be reminded of how bad our situation actually was. "What should we do?"

"Well, let's see if our troops are anywhere in sight, first. Maybe they're just over a hill or something and we can get them to come help us."

"How will we tell where they are?"

"High ground."

"What high ground do you— Bors, no!"

I jumped up on the statue. It wasn't a bad statue, really. If the Fire God looked like that, he was — no pun intended — pretty hot. Not as good as me or Pitr, but pretty impressive. And the carved codpiece was big enough to hint that the divine cock would be worth seeing. I climbed up the right arm and stood on a shoulder, leaning on the head for balance.

"Bors, get off the statue! What if our troops see us?"

"Then I'll tell them I was chasing an Ice Tribe warrior off the statue. They won't argue, since we saved their bacon. Hmmmm. Don't see any sign of them. I hope they get here soon. Tell me, can you keep a wall of fire going for a few hours? Maybe we can seal out the Ice Tribe for a while if they come after us."

"Bors, please get down. What if the Fire God sees what you're doing?"

"What, this guy? He probably likes being touched. Pretty well-built, isn't he? Not quite as broad-chested as you, for his size, but—"

"Bors!"

I smiled. "Pitr, calm down. I almost think you're jealous. Afraid I'll be stolen away from you by the Fire God? Don't worry, it's tempting, but I'm not letting him take my ass. Although if he asked me, maybe I'd fuck him. Look at this ass!"

"Bors, stop that!"

"Oh, yeah, baby. Let me feel those rock-hard arms of yours!" I reached around the statue, grinding my crotch against its stone buttocks and pushing my arms up under its arms, when it happened.

"Huh? Where am I?" The words hung in the darkness.

What are you doing here, slave?

The words weren't spoken, they just appeared in my head. I blinked and looked around, and up and down.

"Who's that?"

How dare you enter my home?

"Your home? What?"

I was startled to discover that I was totally naked. I finally saw something in the distance. It was... a thing. I had never seen anything like it before, or even heard of anything like it. It was mostly shapeless. Without a face, and with no vocal tone at all, I could somehow tell it was angry... and something more, too.

I've never let fear get the best of me — that's why I was a captain of the guard. I decided to investigate a little more closely.

What? What are you doing? Go home, slave!

I walked closer. The thing's "voice" rose in intensity. If it had actually been speaking, it would now be shouting.

I sense you are a guard! Why are you not guarding me! Your purpose is to keep me safe!

"What are you talking about?"

I am your god, slave! Fear my wrath!

I was quite close to the thing, now. I could see that it was quivering. I had never seen anything like it before.

"What are you made from, anyway?"

I reached out to touch it. Where my hand made contact, a chunk of the thing melted away.

Go away! Now! Or I shall smite you!

"I don't even know where I am, let alone how to leave. What just happened when I touched you?"

My hand felt warm. The thing became even more agitated. Insofar as its "voice" had a tone, it suddenly was syrupy-sweet.

Well done, slave! Return to your home, and I shall see that you are rewarded for your bravery!

The warmth traveled up my arm, and into my chest. I felt strong. Really strong. The warmth spread out, and I could feel my body tingling with the strength.

"I don't think you're telling the truth. I wonder, now—" I reached out and touched the thing again. Another piece of it disappeared, and the warmth in my hand increased dramatically and began to spread up my arm. The warmth felt really good.

Stop that! How are you doing that? You're just one of my slaves! You can't take my—

"I don't know what I'm taking, or how I'm taking it, but I think I'll take the rest now, whatever it is."

With that, I launched myself into the thing. The warmth engulfed me.

NOOOOOooooooooooo!

The scream faded away as more and more of the thing vanished. One tiny wisp escaped, and flew up above me, but I was now so strong that I leapt into the air and grabbed it, and the "voice" stopped. I landed, and looked down at myself. My body was glowing — brighter and brighter. Soon, I was surrounded by flames. And a moment later, I understood how the flames worked. I knew what our tribe's fire magic did to create flames, and I knew that flames were, from now on, a part of me, a tribute to my strength.

More than that, I knew where I was, and how to get back. I grinned, and gave another leap...

I have to admit, when Bors started grinding against the statue, I was a little jealous. Partially because he found it so easy to break the taboo — every wizard had doubts about the gods, and even the priests admitted in private that they didn't there was anything but rock inside our idol. But I've always found it hard to go against what my parents taught me, and they were sure the Fire God deserved the greatest sacrifices and the loudest hymns. During some winters in my childhood, we practically starved while the priests ate our cattle. Bors had always wondered why I was so scrawny when we met, well, that's why.

I was also jealous of the statue, I admit. It had been a week since we had last found the time to make love. Now he was having a mockery of sex right in front of me.

Suddenly, he went rigid for a moment, and then there was a flash of light. As I blinked and gradually recovered my vision, I heard sounds of stone cracking. And then I could see again.

Bors was standing in the remains of the idol. He was a giant. He had to be even taller than the statue had been, but his muscles were just as large as they had been. His breastplate — a totally impractical piece of armor anyway, since it had always been more for decoration than protection, and had barely covered his pecs — hung askew, dangling over his meaty left pec. His leggings had burst, and his manhood hung down, the size of my arm. He looked down at himself, and brushed the remains of his clothing away. Then he grabbed the fur lining of the sledge, pulled it out, and tore it in two pieces, putting one on as a loincloth and one on as a cape.

He looked utterly magnificent. After a moment, a red flame crackled into life in the center of his forehead.

"Pitr?" Even his voice was magnificent. I knelt, and he laughed. "Don't kneel, my love. Of all men, you don't need to fear me. I'm afraid that I have good news and bad news."

"Yes, Bors?"

"The bad news is that you were right, there was a Fire God, and he wasn't happy with what I was doing. The good news is, I seem to have eaten him."

"What?"

Bors picked me up in a massive hand, and brought me to his face. He radiated heat. "I am the god of fire, now, Pitr. It was so easy to do. In fact..." He put me down in a tree. "...I have an idea. I might as well go and see..."

Bors stalked off into the night. Screams erupted from that direction. There were sounds of battle, and the crackle of flames. About half an hour later there was a rumbling and Bors erupted from the forest.

If anything, he was even more magnificent than before. He was easily twice the height of the statue, but his muscles had grown even greater with the change. The makeshift loincloth was gone, and the cape had been replaced by a billowing curtain of flame. The fire on his forehead was now joined by a circlet of ice, and his forearms were covered by frozen gauntlets. He strode to me, and picked me up again, nuzzling against my body with one cheek.

"As I thought, the Ice Tribe's god was hiding in its idol as well. It was child's play to absorb him, too."

"Bors, you're... you're a god!"

He threw his head back and laughed.

"Yes, that's true. And it feels wonderful, I can tell you. But we're not done yet. First..." He kissed me. I could feel power run into me through his lips. He put me on the ground and the clearing shrank around me. Before long, my head reached the level of his collarbone. He embraced me, forced me around, massaged me, pushed me to the ground, entered my willing ass...

"The Lightning Tribe lives on the mountain. I bet their god is ripe for the picking."

"You're going to eat their god, too?"

"Why not? And then there's the earth tribe, and all those ocean worshippers down south... I'll leave those for you, I think. What will it be like when two gods have sex?" He kissed my neck.

"I have a feeling we're going to find out." I laughed.

Last edited by tekuno; March 25th, 2014 at 09:55 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (March 26th, 2014), 2bored (March 25th, 2014), aiden831 (March 25th, 2014), atbkv (March 27th, 2014), Braun1 (March 26th, 2014), chegs_uk (March 26th, 2014), convolution (March 26th, 2014), hn6huS (March 27th, 2014), HugestFuckGod (April 3rd, 2014), hypnomaster (March 26th, 2014), iets21 (March 26th, 2014), manlion (March 26th, 2014), nnnrg (March 27th, 2014), ploder4 (March 25th, 2014), Rubber1984 (March 26th, 2014), RyBearATL (March 26th, 2014), sexiscriptor (March 30th, 2014), sonic260 (March 26th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 26th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2014, 11:38 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Ye Cats and Little Fishes!

Another already! I'm Blessed!

I am finding I have to post TWO post on the introduction of your stories, just to prepare for them (Yes folks, I take him that seriously).

But I'm trying to make these PrePosts (Damn. I've already got an official name for them) QUICK (and I'm already starting to fail in THAT, with this first Prepost).

Tekuno, is this a big or short story? Ended in a few posts, or going to go on for a while? It has to do with how I personally archive stories.

I'm going to assume this will go beyond four chapters. Wild stab. Haven't read a word of it yet.

But I know I'm gonna' enjoy it.

#3   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2014, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
Tekuno, is this a big or short story? Ended in a few posts, or going to go on for a while? It has to do with how I personally archive stories.
Sorry, that's all there is. This was a one-shot, which is why there's no part number. The dream it's based on didn't go any further, and I'm not pushing any further.

...well, okay, it's tempting to try and draw the two of them at various stages post-end-of-story, but frankly I draw so slowly compared to how fast I write that I'd rather save my time for working on Some Assembly Required.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 26th, 2014), Mdlftr (March 26th, 2014)
  #4   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2014, 02:34 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Ah, I could see when I read it it was a one-off. If it hadn't been, you wouldn't be the writer I know you are.

Okay. So new MO: I should read Chapter One first, then ask about chapter quantities if I think that is where you can go.

But getting back to the story, it was delightful. You actually dreamt THAT?

A little Freud here... (imagine me talking with a corny Eastern Block accent)

In this dream, did you imagine yourself as one of the characters? Bors?

Or did you see this in third person?

No way you could be Pitr.

And GODS! What the hell are you ingesting? Or is it smoking... And can you spare some?

I get some lulus, and no complaints, but my subconscious hasn't gone PRIMAL yet. All the more pity for me, evidently.

Well, cut to the chase: A FANTASTIC STORY, and I enjoyed it very much. Brought out the Primal Dude in me.

So excuse me, I gotta go out and conquer the neighborhood..

#5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2014, 04:35 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I thought of Game of Thrones when I saw the "Fire and Ice" title..

Fortunately, this is a lot less complicated and more straightforward!

Great story! I'm glad it's a one-off! It reminds me of a "Star Trek" episode.

Mdlftr
  #6   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2014, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
In this dream, did you imagine yourself as one of the characters? Bors?

Or did you see this in third person?
I started off as the "Bors" character, and then when the growth started, it switched to third person. (Much to my regret!)

Quote:
And GODS! What the hell are you ingesting? Or is it smoking... And can you spare some?
Well, it happened while I was sick, so possibly cold medication, or maybe this was just caused by a fever? It's been long enough since I actually had the dream, now, that I can't remember exactly where in the progression of the illness it happened. (This was a few weeks ago, after all.)

The dream was actually more modeled on the Final Fantasy elemental model; there were only fire, ice, and lightning involved. (Just as a side note: I'm disappointed by the way that Square has moved more and more towards "the black magic elements are fire, ice, and lightning, and anything else can't be cast by black mages and therefore often only has one level of strength available" schtick... Look at the old Secret of Mana/Seiken Densetsu games: 8 elements for your wizards to draw on, and (in Seiken Densetsu 3) your choices drove which ones you could use, or which ones got level 2 and 3 versions. Great game, even if nearly everything about the stupid little half-elf girl is nauseatingly cutesy.)

I get dreams with coherent storylines (as judged by the standards of being awake) every so often. Usually they're not erotic or growth-related as well. (I've had some science fiction dreams, and there was another one while I was sick ? which was interrupted before it finished, sadly ? which was basically presented as a made-for-TV horror movie... the kind that's conceptually scary, not bloody.) There's only one other one I can remember which would make a reasonable story for this forum. Maybe I'll write that, too, sometime. I'd have to continue it beyond where the dream went, though, because the dream spent a lot of time on other things, and only a little on the bit that people would want to read about here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
I thought of Game of Thrones when I saw the "Fire and Ice" title..
I thought about naming it "Earthquakes, Thunder, Fires..." after the Japanese proverb, just to get away from "Fire and Ice", which has become such a cliche, but that didn't fit very well.
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 26th, 2014)
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2014, 07:04 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post

Well, it happened while I was sick, so possibly cold medication, or maybe this was just caused by a fever? It's been long enough since I actually had the dream, now, that I can't remember exactly where in the progression of the illness it happened. (This was a few weeks ago, after all.).

Must have been the Nyquil! Great stuff, Nyquil! When you're REALLY sick, it really makes you trip! A fever, alcohol and some wild dreams/nightmares! I've been there myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post

I thought about naming it "Earthquakes, Thunder, Fires..." after the Japanese proverb, just to get away from "Fire and Ice", which has become such a cliche, but that didn't fit very well.
Game of Thrones is everywhere these days, so the clich? is hard to avoid. Still these were ICE and FIRE gods, so it was very apropos!

Good story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options