The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
The Gardener (Part 23)

Author's Note: Warning: This chapter is one long sex scene. Graphic gay sex from start to finish. If you don't like that sort of thing, you could skip this whole chapter and not miss any plot developments. If you do like that sort of thing, I hope it's as good for you as it is for Adam and Sam.

Previously on The Gardener . . . Adam had an idea about helping Joe get his house painted; Henry arranged a promotion and a big raise for Adam; Adam met Sam's bro, Greg, and learned that Dave was a man-whore; and Adam encouraged Sam to be more dominant in their sexual relationship.

The Gardener
by Reeza

Parts 1 and 2 : Part 3 : Part 4 : Part 5 : Part 6 : Part 7 : Part 8 : Part 9 : Part 10 : Part 11 : Part 12 : Part 13 : Part 14 : Part 15 : Part 16 : Part 17 : Part 18 : Part 19 : Part 20
Part 21 : Part 22

Part 23

Where was I? Oh, yeah . . . Monday evening, Sam's apartment, he was practicing being dominant, and I was letting go of my need to control everything. I was being very good about keeping my eyes closed, even after he told me that he had pumped his muscles up bigger than ever just before I arrived. Delayed gratification had its advantages, though. The way he was touching me and teasing me and telling me what to do was wonderfully sexy. I could feel the anticipation building in my balls.

After he knelt down to remove my shoes and socks, he started poking at my crotch with one finger. “What's going on in there? Are you getting hard already?”

“Well, yeah.”

“You're not peeking, are you? Remember what I said . . .”

“No sex if I open my eyes. I remember, and I haven't been peeking.”

He stood up. I could feel him, inches away from me. “Okay. Then tell me what's making you hard if you can't see me.”

“The way you smell, the sound of your voice, your body heat, your breathing, the way you touch me, the way you're telling me what to do, the picture I have in my head of what you look like, and what I'm imagining you look like with your muscles pumped up.”

He took a deep breath and let it out.

“Oh, and the vibrations in the floor when you walk. And now I'm picturing you in your swimming suit, dripping wet, in the sun . . .” I was getting harder.

“Okay, stop!” From the way he was breathing, I knew he was turned on. “I'm sorry, Adam, I don't know if I can do this slow stuff. I thought I could pull it off, but I'm getting too excited. I feel like coming already.”

I kept my eyes closed. “You can go faster, Sam. The whole idea of this is for you to do whatever you wanna do without asking me first.”

“I can't just do what I wanna do!”

“Why not?”

“Because I wanna throw you on my bed and fuck your ass so hard I would probably break you.”

“Uh . . . I like the sound of that, if you could leave out the last part.”

“You haven't had anything up your ass yet.”

“That's not true. I stuck my finger in there a few times.”

“Um . . . it's not the same, Adam.”

“Whataya want me to do? I like what you're doing so far, and with my eyes closed it's a whole new experience. I know you're not gonna hurt me, so . . . trust your instincts and stop worrying about it. I'm happy just having you in the same room with me.”

“Aww . . . now I just wanna cuddle with you.”

“Oh, c'mon, Sam! Man up, and stop being such a pussy.” I didn't really mean that, but I thought it might get him to . . . “AaaAAAAAAugh!” Suddenly I was being lifted up by my belt.

“You can open your eyes now.”

I did. “Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuk!!! Oh my God, ohmygod, ohmyGOD!!” He was holding me up with one arm, and flexing the other. Muscle everywhere. Huge, lean bulges of muscle.

One side of his mouth turned up. “Who's a pussy?”

“ME! I am! Ohmygod! Look! How big? You're . . .”

“Pretty big, huh? I told you.” He smiled and bent the arm that was holding me up, bringing me closer to his herculean body. His knuckles were digging into my pelvis and my pants were trying to strangle my balls. I grabbed his shoulder to steady myself, but I was in no danger of falling. His expression was a mixture of pride, affection, and sheer joy over being able to give me that experience. “Impressed?” he said.

“Hhhhhoooouuuu.” That meant, 'yes.'

“I thought you'd like it. I never pumped myself up this big before. It's not too much, is it?”

“Nnnnuuuuoooaa!” No!

“Can you imagine if I went out in public like this?”

“Uuhh, uuh.” A string of drool hung from my lip.

“I don't even want to think about what would happen. This is only for you.” He winked and bounced me up and down a few times. “It's amazing how light you feel. Well, compared to that four hundred pound radiator, I guess you would be. I think I did about . . . fifty reps on each arm, so my biceps are like rocks.” I reached for the one that was holding me up, but just as I touched it he said, “I'll put you down so I can show you.” He set me on the floor, but my limbs were like rubber. “C'mon! Straighten your legs. You can do it. There ya go. Lemme get those pants off before we go any farther.” He unbuckled my belt and opened my pants, then knelt down to help me step out of them. “Underwear, too. Look at how hard you are already! That's a nice compliment. Lift your foot. Okay. There you are, all naked and beautiful. God, you look good, Adam! Better than ever.” He continued to kneel, rubbing his hands up and down the sides of my body.

I gurgled. Are you really gonna focus on me while you look like that! Stop wasting time!

“Your ribs don't show like they used to, and your chest is a little thicker. Your legs, too.” He was stroking my thighs. “Turn around, I wanna see your . . . oh that ass!” He grabbed a handful of it and squeezed. “Rrrrrr! It's meatier! I've been thinking about your ass all day. Turn around again. That's quite a boner you've got going. I'm learning to tell when you're ready to pop, but you're not quite there yet. It sure is pretty, though.” He kissed the shaft of my penis near the base, and continued planting kisses on it until he reached the top, then licked the glans just once. He looked up at me with a mischievous smile. “Mmmm. It tastes like it's almost ready.”

I let out a little moan. I knew I could speak, but what was there to say? I was focused on the masses of muscle on his shoulders and arms. Must . . . touch . . .muscle . . .

Abruptly, he stood up to his full height and reached down to adjust his own package. That's when I noticed he was wearing an inadequate pair of tighty whities. But there was a wall of muscle six inches from my face. He was looking down at me now with that same mischievous smile.

“You're gonna come now.” He flexed both of his arms into huge, complex boulders of incomprehensible strength. He was right. I squeaked and came without touching myself, splattering semen on his thighs. My knees buckled, but he caught me under my arms and held me up, just slightly off the floor, while my balls offered everything they had to their master. He waited for me to stop dribbling, then said, “Are you alright? You look a little weak.”

“Meh muh muh,” I nodded.

“Maybe you should sit for a few minutes until you recover.” He lowered me to the floor, then got down on his haunches in front of me. He used his fingertips to wipe my semen off his massive quadriceps and put it in his mouth. I watched him cleaning the hairy skin of his thighs, licking his fingertips, and stroking his extra thick torso with his free hand. If this was meant to be a recovery period, it wasn't very effective. My mouth was hanging open for so long I was parched.

“Sam . . . could I have some water?”

“I'm sorry. Sure, I'll get it for you.” He stood and walked to the kitchen while my eyes followed him. The briefs he was wearing were stretched so tightly across the globes of his spectacular ass, that it seemed they might split at any moment. My tongue moved involuntarily. He stood at the sink and filled two glasses with water, then returned to offer me one of them. He remained standing, close to me, towering over me, drinking from his own glass. “Drink all of that, Adam. You're gonna need it.”

I looked up at him while I swallowed the water. He was overwhelming, too much to take in all at once. He seemed to know this and turned to one side to give me a different view. I admired the way the graceful curve of his lower back complimented the tight ridges of his abdominals, still amazed at how small his waist remained despite all the food he took in. His pectorals stood out dramatically from his rib cage, crowned by plump nipples with erect nubs. His upper arms were so packed with muscle after his intense workout that they were almost as thick as his chest, even in their relaxed state. My eyes drifted back down to his round buttocks, the heavy cock and balls straining the waistband of his briefs, and the lighter skin of his upper thighs blending into the deep tan of his lower legs.

His legs were beautiful at that time of year. Daily exposure to the sun had blessed them with a golden brown color that served as the perfect background to the coat of straight dark hair that I loved to pet when we were lying together on the couch or in bed. I reached out to stroke his calf and his shin while he looked down at me with a benevolent smile. “Your legs are so gorgeous, I could look at them all day.”

“Y'know, you tell me that so often, I'm starting to get a boner from looking at them while I'm at work.” He squeezed the front of his briefs as he said this. He moved his hand around his hip until it rested on his backside. “Whataya think of my undies?”

“Very hot.”

“This was the underwear I had when I first moved here. I decided to put it on just to show you how tight it is now.” He turned to show me and playfully caressed his own butt. “Wanna touch?”

“Absolutely!” I was getting my strength back. I placed my hand where his had been and attempted to squeeze the flesh, but it was much harder than I expected. I touched his ass at every opportunity, but it never felt so large and muscular before. Feeling bold, I said, "Mr. Buns bulked up!"

Sam turned around. "Oh no! There's no Mr. . . . none of that here. I don't wanna hear it." I tried to look contrite, but I only brought up Mr. Buns to bug him. I would have stopped saying it long ago if it didn't always get that reaction. He took the empty glass from my hand. "I'll get you more water." He went back to the sink.

"No, I've had enough." He came back with a full glass anyway, and another for himself. He held it in front of me. "I said I didn't want . . ."

"Drink it! Now!" He crouched in front of me with a serious expression. "That wasn't a request." I took the glass from him and drank. He swallowed half the contents of his glass in one gulp without taking his eyes off me, then reached down and started fondling my dick. "Drink all of it, Adam. I want you to be nice and juicy." And I was fully erect again. I tipped the glass up and drank until it was empty. Smiling, he roughly rubbed his hand over my head to mess up my hair. "Good boy!"

After setting my glass on the kitchen table, he stood over me and literally poured the rest of his water into his mouth, letting quite a bit of it spill down his chest and stomach, wetting his briefs. "Oops. I spilled." He played with the damp hair around his belly button. “My undies are wet. I hope you can't see my big fat cock through my wet undies.” He looked at me. “Can you?”

As if those child-sized undies were hiding your big fat cock. “No,” I lied.

“Really? Maybe you need to get closer.” He curled his index finger repeatedly until I started moving. “Closer . . . even closer than that, Adam.” My nose was almost touching it. “Can you see it now?” He dragged the tip of his finger along its shaft. “It's right there.”

“Is that what that is?” I peered up at him innocently. “I thought that was a thermos bottle.”

He contorted his face to hide his smile. “I can see why you might think that, but no . . . that's a big fat cock, and it's getting angry. Do you know why it's getting angry?”

Three or four little jokes went through my head, but I decided to curtail the comedy routine. “No, I don't, Sam.”

“It's getting angry because your cock is having more fun.” He pounded his empty glass onto the table with a startling noise. “You need to fix that. And you can start by tearing this underwear off me. NOW!”

Wow! He's getting into it! I started tugging at the briefs to pull them towards the floor.

“NO! Not like that! I said tear it! Rip it!”

I gave him a churlish look, but he held up his finger as a warning. I grabbed the fabric in both hands and pulled in opposite directions. I may have broken a few threads, but for the most part I just stretched them out.

“C'mon!” he barked.

I let the waistband snap against his skin, earning another stern look. Reaching around the back, I managed to tear a big hole in the seat, then I returned to the front and enlarged the fly enough to free his hefty balls. His thermos bottle jutted forward. My mouth formed a receptive 'O' as a conditioned response, but the thing poked me in the eye. It is angry! No matter how much I pulled, the briefs wouldn't surrender. Damn you, Fruit of the Loom! I will have my revenge! I looked up for a sign of pity.

Sam shook his head. “Not strong enough, huh? Do I have to do everything myself?” He pushed me back, gathered the sides of the briefs in each hand, and drew his stupendous arms outward, rending the garment with one smooth movement. That pathetic fabric was no match for the awesome strength of Sam's shoulders. He dropped the pieces on the floor. “There! Was that so hard?”

Yes, and so am I. I was confronted, again, by the overwhelming sight of his naked, ridiculously pumped but still gloriously proportioned body. He stood there with his hands on his hips, trying to look threatening, but I knew him too well. This was all for me, and my mouth was watering.

“Now lick my cock.” I'm on it! I took hold of it and started to pull it down towards my open mouth. “Don't suck it . . . I told you to lick it. You need to listen to me.” Okay. I stuck out my tongue and pulled the head within reach. “No hands. Just your tongue. Put your hands behind your back.” I gave him a look. Bossy much? Oh, wait . . . that's the point. I did as I was told, licking at his upright shaft with long, wet strokes. Good thing he made me drink all that water. I could feel his blood pumping through the thick veins as his dick grew fatter and harder. It was so hot, I half expected it to start steaming.

“Don't neglect my balls. They deserve attention, too.”

“You just told me to lick your cock, not your . . .”

“Don't talk back to me! Just do it!”

I licked his balls while he stroked his ass with both hands. I liked licking his balls. I don't know why I felt compelled to argue with him. I think debate had become so much a part of our daily conversations, it was hard to break the habit. I liked to argue with him, and I liked to lick his balls. Why can't I have both?

“Don't just lick my balls. You need to alternate between my cock and my balls.” I went back to licking his shaft. “Seriously, don't you know how to lick a guy's cock and balls? Don't they teach that in accounting school?”

Maybe they should have, considering the source of my recent promotion.

He flexed his abs, fingering the stony mounds just inches from my eyeballs. “What about the head? It's all red and juicy and you barely touched it. Stretch your neck a little and give it some love.”

Okay! Enough already! If you'd let me use my hands I could work miracles with it!

He moaned as soon as I licked his helmet. His smile made me think I was doing a very good job until he said, “Don't forget my balls, Adam.”

I stopped, drew my tongue into my mouth, and glared up at him.

He grinned. “I love the way you clench your ass when you're angry. I've never seen it from this perspective before, but wow, that's cute! It's so round and pretty.” He purred like a lion.

How could I be angry with him? I licked his goddamned balls, and I gurgled while I did it.

“Hey, I wanna try something new! I don't know if you're gonna like it, but . . . oh, wait . . . that doesn't matter because I'm not supposed to ask.” He grinned again. “I'm gonna shove my balls in your mouth. I've sucked on both of your balls, but you haven't sucked on mine. I wanna see if they'll fit.”

Objection! They won't fit! They're too fucking big! But I asked him to dominate me. What was I expecting? I enjoyed it when he sucked on my testicles, but this seemed like a bigger risk for him. I'd have to do my best not to bite.

“Open wide, Adam. That's good.” Standing on his toes and holding the back of my head, he tucked one large testicle into my mouth, while the other rested against my lips. It was a good thing he had a roomy scrotum so he could maneuver his balls independently. His heavy dick was clubbing my nose and forehead. “It's gonna be tight, but I think . . . if I can stretch your face a little . . .” He used two fingers to pull at one side of my mouth. “Easy does it.” With a gentle push, the second testicle entered my mouth and filled all the remaining space. “Ahh, I knew you could do it! Nice and cozy, isn't it?” He cradled my head with both hands to keep me from moving.

I wasn't able to move my tongue much. Get 'em out! Get 'em out! Get 'em out! My teeth! My jaw! The sound he heard was “Oaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaow!”

“Ooh, that vibration feels good! Make that noise again. You look like a chipmunk, except for the elephant's trunk in the middle of your face. Sort of an elephant-chipmunk hybrid . . . with a pig's nose. My cock is smashing your nose, isn't it? Uhh . . . I don't like this. Lemme pull out.”

He relaxed his hold on my head and I slowly pulled back until his balls freed themselves with a wet popping noise. Strings of drool ran down my chin. “Uaagh! That was . . . too much.”

Sam broke character to apologize with a regretful expression. “Sorry. Bad idea, I guess.” He gently squeezed his balls, then smeared my saliva on his long erection, casually stroking it as if he was keeping it calm.

I wiped the drool off my chin and rubbed it into my thigh. “Not a bad idea, but . . . when you're hung like a bull, and your boyfriend is a mere mortal . . . there are certain limitations.”

“Understood.” With a smile and a deep breath, he returned to the role he was playing. “I'm an awful lot for a normal-sized guy like you to handle. Stand up.” He offered me a hand to help me up, then raised his other arm to display his enormously pumped biceps. “Let's see if you can handle this.”

I was instantly mesmerized. His arm was so much bigger than usual, it was hard to believe it was real. He flexed and manipulated it to make the various muscles roll and swell into defined facets of one powerful entity. This was an arm that would make anyone believe he had supernatural strength. He took hold of my hard prick with his other hand and pulled me closer, so his biceps was right in my face. “I made this for you. Now show me how much you love it.”

Touching it was not optional. It compelled me to touch it, demonstrating a power beyond its physical strength. With both hands, I tried to comprehend what my mind couldn't quite absorb. I patted, rubbed, poked, and attempted to squeeze it, but it was truly as hard as rock. Each time he relaxed and flexed, the rock changed it's shape. Rocks don't do that. A thick vein pulsed across it like an electrical cable feeding it with tremendous energy. I pressed my lips on it, ran my tongue along the separations between the muscles, even tested my teeth against its hardness, but it wouldn't yield. Finally, I rested my face against its warm bulk and looked up into Sam's eyes. “You could slaughter a thousand Philistines with this arm, couldn't you?”

He smiled. “Yes, I suppose I could.”

“Do you even know the limits of your strength?”

He hesitated. “No, not really.”

“So, I'm completely vulnerable to you. You could do anything to me, anything you want. Lift me, bend me, throw me around. I want you to use my body for your pleasure. I mean it, Sam. What do you wanna do?”

His eyes were searching mine. “You want the truth?”

“Yes.”

He seemed to be worried about how I would react. “I don't wanna boss you around, or talk to you like your feelings don't matter. I know that's what you're looking for, but it just doesn't feel right to me.”

I placed my hand on his chest and slowly rubbed the thick muscle over his heart. “Yeah, I could tell you weren't really into it. That's fine, Sam. I want you to be yourself.”

A look of relief passed over his face. “Thanks, Adam.” He lowered his arm and pulled me into his body. Our erections jostled against each other until they were pressed tightly between us. I felt his abs contract while I wrapped my arms around his waist. “But I don't mind showing off my body and my strength. I like that as much as you do.” He positioned his biceps on either side of my head, then flexed everything. His shoulders, arms and chest swelled into mighty segments of hard meat that surrounded me like a protective cage. His fattened cock throbbed next to mine.

One word rose up from my guts and came out in a tremulous whisper: “Samson!”

His arms fell onto my back. One large hand squeezed my ass and lifted me off the floor. With a roar, he released the urgent product of his tremendous balls, spraying it into the thin space between our bodies, hot, thick and slippery. He pressed me against his shuddering torso, using my body to massage himself, clenching his massive haunches, grinding, sliding, groaning, and slowly relaxing until he let me slip down and stand with my arms still wrapped around him. I started licking his sweet cream off the broad curves of his pectoral muscles, lapping at the fine dark hair that grew on the nippled peaks and in the valley between them, while they rose and fell with his breathing.

A deep rumble of satisfaction rolled out of his incredibly deep chest. “Mmmrrrrrrr, that felt great! Did you come again, or is that all from me?”

I interrupted my feast. “That's all you, and it's the thickest, sweetest come you've ever made.”

With a crooked smile, he peeled me off his body to have a look at himself. He found a pearly drop in one of the crevices between his abdominal muscles, collected it with his fingertip, and put it in his mouth. “Hmm, that is good. It felt special coming out, that's for sure.” Without asking, I grabbed his still rigid shaft and closed my lips over the juicy head, hoping to extract a few more drops of its nectar. “Hey! Don't get greedy! You haven't even licked my stomach.”

After a loud suctioning noise I replied, “I'll get to it.”

Sam continued in a much more playful tone of voice. “Oh, you think you can just take what you want, huh? Well, I can take a lot more than you can!” In one quick move, he pushed me off his cock, picked me up and flipped me on my side, holding me up with one hand near my armpit and the other gripping a butt cheek. I was thrilled to see his proud, smiling face and the bulging muscles that held me aloft. He curled my body a few times just to show off, and we both laughed at his ostentatious display. This felt a lot better than his attempt to be domineering. He brought my face close to his and gave me a sweet sideways kiss, then proceeded to lick the remains of his semen off my torso with loud gobbling noises. I giggled and squirmed when he worked on my sensitive areas, but I never worried that he would drop me.

With a silly expression, he pecked at my erection with his nose, making it bounce and grow harder. Just as I thought he was going to swallow it, he casually tossed me up and grabbed my waist with both hands, turning me upside down so I was facing his perpetual hard-on. “There! Now you can clean off my abs while I have fun with your wiener.”

“Your big fat dick is in the way.”

“Well, don't blame me, you're the one who's making it so hard. Just grab it and push it down. You could probably do a handstand on it, the way it feels right now.”

“I don't doubt it. How can you still be so hard after blowing that huge load? This thing is amazing, just like the rest of you. You are one gorgeous hunk of man.”

“I know,” he said lightly. “Now, less talking and more licking, please.”

I pushed down on his dick and used it to maneuver myself into position, licking his rippling abdomen wherever his creamy filling could be found. Then I just licked and kissed whatever looked good, and it all looked good. I teased his belly button with the tip of my tongue and dug my fingers into his obliques, frustrated that his ticklish spots were armored with a thicker layer of muscle.

I felt a bit woozy with all the blood rushing to my head. Or maybe it was the excruciating sensation of Sam's soft mouth sliding over the sensitive head of my penis again and again and again. At random intervals he would bury it in his throat, then slowly drag it through his lips until it popped out. I decided to do the same to his. When my drooling gob engulfed his organ, he stopped what he was doing and started lifting me up and down on his cock like a sex toy. He controlled the speed and I controlled the pressure. It was fun for a few minutes, but when I couldn't take any more, I slapped the sides of his body to get his attention.

“What's the problem?”

“I think I'm gonna pass out pretty soon, or my eyeballs are gonna pop.”

“Gross! I don't wanna clean that up.” He deftly flipped my body into an upright position, wrapping my legs around his waist so he could hold me in his arms like a large child, and always with at least one hand squeezing my butt.

"Thanks." My hands explored the mountains of his shoulders. “Aren't your arms getting tired?”

He screwed up his face. “Pffft! Are you kidding? Do you need to look at this again?” He flexed his right biceps and twisted his wrist to make it dance.

“Okay. Never mind.” I smiled and kissed him slowly, then looked in his eyes. “You have penis breath.”

He laughed. “So do you!”

“I like it.” I kissed him again.

"Let's go take a shower."

"What for? Are we done?"

"Whataya mean, 'What for?' Don't ask questions. I'm in control here."

"We're still doing that? I thought you didn't wanna boss me around anymore."

"I don't wanna act like an asshole, but that doesn't mean I'm not in control. Unless you wanna try to carry me around the room. Cuz that would be hilarious."

He carried me to the bathroom where he let me slide down the side of his body to the floor, turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature. “How are we gonna fit in there, Sam? You're too big.”

“I'm too big, huh? Are you saying you don't like me this way?” He was just giving me a hard time.

“You know what I mean. There's not enough room in there for both of us.”

“Well, I'm looking forward to being plastered against your wet body. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way.”

“Stop it. You know what I'm saying.”

“I could squeeze you until you're smaller, if that would help. Now get in there, Adam.”

“Yes, sir!”

“That's more like it.”

I stepped into the shower and leaned against the back wall. It was a standard sized shower stall that was perfectly adequate for me when I lived in that apartment, but Sam was not a standard sized man. When he joined me in the small space, he seemed larger than ever. The warm water made his smooth young skin shine, highlighting the dramatic curves of muscle that were piled on his frame. He pressed himself against me, closed the door behind him, and slowly expanded his chest with the deepest breath I had ever seen him take. It seemed like he was sucking all the oxygen out of the room. His chest certainly looked big enough to hold it. At the same time, he raised his arms above his head and placed his hands on the side walls of the shower stall. He stretched into the pose, arching his back and expanding his lats to emphasize the phenomenal v-shape of his body. He held his breath for a minute, smiling down on me like a benevolent god gracing me with his overwhelming physical presence.

My hands were drawn to his narrow waist, where they slid across his skin and landed on the rounded shelf of his ass. He released his hot breath and reached for a bottle of shower gel while I watched his muscles roll gracefully against each other. He flipped open the bottle. “Hold up your hands.” I obeyed, and he drizzled a generous amount of gel onto my palms. “Wash my armpits for me.” He stood with his arms crossed behind his head, flexing the astonishing balls of his biceps, while I worked up a lather between my hands and applied it to the deep recesses of his underarms. I rubbed my thumbs and fingertips into the patches of hair. My fists fit comfortably into each cavern, so I massaged his armpits with my knuckles, then opened my hands to feel the thick slabs of pectoral muscle that stretched from his shoulders to his sternum. Sam twisted his body so the spray of water rinsed the lather away, forcing me to lean from one side to the other to accommodate his movements.

With a squirt of gel in his own palm, he lathered my armpits, pinning my wrists above my head with his other hand while I squirmed and grimaced, ticklish as I was in that area. Finishing quickly to minimize my discomfort, he kissed me to reward my cooperation. He applied another handful of lather to his butt, rubbing vigorously at first, then slowly sliding his hand between his magnificent buttocks while staring into my eyes, inviting me to join him. My hand replaced his, carefully venturing into the deep crevice created by his prominent glutes. I loved the feeling of being between his muscles. He trapped my hand with a playful clench, then released it, and did it again. I put my ear against his chest to listen to his powerful heartbeat and heard a low rumble of contentment when I pressed my finger against his hole.

"Play with it, Adam. Push into it. It feels good."

This was something we hadn't done yet, but I'd been expecing it, thinking about it more often than I'd like to admit. That lengthy anticipation made it all the more exciting. I probed the soft tissue with my fingertip and pictured it as an exotic flower. I applied gentle pressure and felt it yield, then resist. After a few circular strokes, I pushed again and gained entrance to a hot, wet pocket that seemed to suck on my finger like a pair of lips.

Sam rumbled, "That's it . . . keep it there . . . move it around a little . . . mmmm . . . now push a little more."

I responded to his instructions, inserting my finger to the second knuckle, then gently moving it in and out while his hard prick throbbed against my stomach. The thickness of his glutes and the angle of my wrist kept me from venturing any deeper, but I paused to appreciate the intimacy of the moment before withdrawing my finger and running my hand along the hairy cleft of his welcoming ass. I looked up at him. "I'd like to wash your cock and balls now, sir."

He beamed. "Alright . . . but don't get carried away." He drizzled shower gel over our genitals. "I want my next load to go down your throat, if that's okay with you."

"Certainly . . . I would be honored." His erection was ridiculously hard and his balls felt swollen. I played with them briefly before he sucked air between his teeth and pushed my hands away, averting a premature eruption. He focused his attention on my eager prick, sliding his palm down the shaft, over my testicles, and between my legs at a faster pace, soaping my ass, groping and squeezing with his strong fingers. In response to his quickening, I reached for the shower faucet and dialed the temperature down, inviting a cooler spray of water to wash over us.

He paused. "I guess I'm getting too excited, huh? Sorry about that."

"Hey, I'm excited, too. But I don't have an endless supply of jism like you do. I need to conserve my resources."

Sam pulled me up, sliding my body against the smooth wall of the shower stall until we were eye to eye, and kissed me firmly on the mouth. "You'll be surprised at how much your balls can pump out before I'm done with you tonight." He wrapped one arm around my waist to hold me up, then kissed me again while his other hand continued to play with my butt. His middle finger found my hole and teased it. His forehead against mine, lips almost touching, he whispered, "Let me in."

I felt him pressing. "Go ahead. I'm all yours." Although my heart and mind were willing, my body was having second thoughts. But Sam was persistent, as he had been throughout our relationship. He flicked the tip of his tongue against my lips while his finger coaxed and gained entry, slipping beyond my defenses into my soft core. Once he was inside me, I was able to relax and enjoy the sensation, allowing my legs to dangle, knowing that I was safely in his grasp.

His eyes were locked on mine. “Do you like that?”

“Yes.”

He slowly withdrew and reinserted his finger several times. “Do you like that?”

“Yes. Very much.”

“That's good. You're beautiful, Adam. You're so beautiful.” Gently, rhythmically, he continued for a while, with a little more pressure, and deeper strokes, kissing me at the same time, and whispering sweet compliments.

Unable to stay in the moment, my weird, anxious mind recognized how much coordination it took for him to do all these things simultaneously. How does he do that? I could never do that. I'll never give him as much pleasure as he's giving me. He's better at everything. I don't deserve him. It won't last. I wrapped my hand around the back of his head and kissed him urgently, feeling hot tears in my eyes. I love him too much. I shouldn't love him this much.

Sensitive as he was, Sam may have noticed a change. He withdrew his finger and spread his broad hand over my ass, effortlessly supporting and shifting my weight in his arms. “Are you still okay? Do you need anything?”

“I'm fine, Sam.” I pressed my hands against his handsome cheeks. “I was just thinking about how much I love you.” He didn't need to hear the rest of it. Just let it pass. Look in his eyes and let it pass. He wants you. He loves you. You're safe.

“I love you, too, babe.” Babe. “We need to rinse off and get out of here before I explode. You're too sexy today, Adam.” I'm sexy. “You need to have mercy on me once in a while. I'm only human.” Pffft! How could I respond to that? All I could do was grin.

He let me slide off of him, and we rinsed each other's bodies as best we could in that tight space. Water off and shower door open, he stepped out of the stall, grabbed a king sized towel, and tossed one end of it over my head. “Just dry your hair, we don't have time for the rest.” My head was still covered when he picked me up with one arm around my chest and carried me out of the bathroom, using the other end of the towel to dry his hair with his other hand. “I'm sorry to rush, but I need you to swallow my cock right away. Are you hungry?”

“Yeah, but could you do me at the same time?”

“Perfect!” He literally threw me onto his bed, clambering over me on his hands and knees, dripping wet, positioning his impatient prick above my face. I pulled it into my mouth as he settled on his side, grabbed a handful of my ass, and slipped his warm, wet lips over my aching bone. My hand slapped onto his impossibly muscular thigh as a brace against the torrent that was about to flow into my throat. I'd had quite a bit of practice by that time, but before I could doubt my ability to handle it, his loins shuddered and I was swallowing sprays of hot liquid. The loud roar that usually accompanied his ejaculation became a guttural noise that vibrated through my genitals, triggering my second orgasmic release of the evening, along with that ridiculous squeak that Sam loved to hear. I smiled with my mouth full, pleased to know that I was giving him what he liked.

Sam was a greedy cocksucker. As bad as that sounds, it was truly wonderful. He sucked and tugged and squeezed as if I were holding out on him, demanding more from my balls than he had a right to expect. It seemed as if he considered himself an inadequate lover if I didn't produce the amount of semen he was delivering to me. He was my only lover, so I couldn't honestly say whether someone else would have been better at it, but my imagination was incapable of conjuring such a man. I loved my body when he was loving it. Sam made my body sing.

Satisfied that he had drained me dry, he lay beside me and stroked my exhausted penis with two fingers while I lapped at his like an ice cream cone. "Have I told you how much I love to suck your cock, Adam?"

"You have mentioned it once or twice."

"Do you think I'm good at it?"

"My cock loves your mouth very much."

He gave my helmet a tender kiss. "You're awfully good at it, too, y'know."

"I think I have an unfair advantage."

"How so?"

"Because I'm working with a superior tool. If your cock were a wristwatch, it would be a Rolex. Mine is just a Timex."

He snorted. "Rolexes are stupid. What a waste of money."

"They're status symbols. I'm proud of this big fat Rolex." I grabbed his dick. "I wanna be seen with it in public, so I can show it off and say, 'Look what I have! Look at this thing!'" I shook his meat and kissed it.

"You're so weird!" He grabbed me and rolled onto his back, pulling me with him, then somehow flipped me over and around so I was on my back, with the lower half of my body between his powerful thighs. It was exhilarating to have him play with me so effortlessly. Resting on his elbow, he extracted the bath towel from the tangled bedclothes and used it to pat some of the remaining water off our moist skin. I felt his erection growing against my hip.

"Unbelievable! How are you getting hard again already?"

"It's easy with you around. Why aren't you hard again?" He teased me. "I feel insulted, Adam!"

"It's worn out! You sucked all the life out of it. Besides, it's flat as a pancake with your huge leg on top of it."

"Oh yeah. My legs are massive, aren't they? I was doing squats with all the weight I could hold just to get them pumped up for you. Look at that! I think my thigh is as big as your waist, isn't it?" He moved his legs and my body to make comparisons. "Damn! That's hot, if I do say so myself."

"It's very hot, Sam. You're right."

"This is so unfair. Do you know how many years it takes guys to build legs like this? And I pumped these up with one workout. 'Course, they'll be gone by morning."

"Yeah, but it's not like your legs are skinny most of the time. They're so thick and gorgeous I wanna kneel down and kiss them every time I see you in shorts."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Stop jabbering and start kissing."

"Uh . . . I'm trapped between them at the moment."

"You can't get out of there? You haven't even tried." I squirmed and tried to move my legs, but he pressed his thighs together and immobilized me with a tiny fraction of their strength. "What's the matter? Are you giving up?"

"You know I don't stand a chance against those things."

"Uh huh. But you could at least let me toy with you. C'mon."

I grunted and managed to sit upright with that enormous limb across my lap. He taunted me by flexing his quads and relaxing them. As I looked at the mass of tanned muscle coated with silky black hair, it occurred to me that there was more than one way to move a mountain. "Hmm." I casually slipped my right hand around his unprotected cock and stroked it absently. "How can I get a handle on this problem?"

"You can leave my dick alone. You'll need both hands to keep me from crushing your pelvis."

"Oooh, I love it when you talk about breaking my bones!" I tightened my grip on his hard-on. "You're so powerful, Sam, I feel fragile when I'm around you." I lightly tickled the back of his thigh with the fingertips of my left hand. "You could paralyze me with one twitch, couldn't you?"

"Well . . . I guess I could, but why are you . . . you know I wouldn't." He shifted his leg, taking some of the weight off my lower body.

"Imagine if you lost control . . . " I continued to massage his erection, but slid my other hand between his thighs, stroking, kneading, creeping past his balls. "If you lost control because you were enjoying yourself too much . . ."

He raised his knee and twisted his hips. "Adam . . . what are you doing?" I slipped my finger into the damp cleft of his ass and found the puckered hole I had entered in the shower. He complained softly, "You're cheating."

I applied pressure without being intrusive. "Should I stop?"

"No . . . you win." He spread his arms on the bed and splayed his legs, knees up, lying on his back like a big submissive dog having its belly rubbed. I played with his vulnerable parts for a few minutes while he licked his lips and moaned.

Kneeling between his feet, I removed my hands from his privates and rested them on his bent knees. He had asked me to kiss his beautiful legs. I was only too happy to oblige. I started with the moist skin near his groin, nibbling with my lips, petting his warm thighs, feeling the hair with my nose, making wet sticky noises as I zigzagged slowly toward his knee. I repeated this on the opposite side, watching muscles twitch under his tight skin. His indomitable dick bobbed and weaved over undulating waves of abdominals. Gripping one lower leg, I hefted it onto my shoulder so I could place my cheek against his golden calf. I filled my hands with the meat of it, felt its weight, pressed my thumbs into the tissue and took a playful bite. I loved his legs. "I'm hard again, Sam. You're such a man, you got me hard again." His moan was a little louder, and his smile a little broader. I switched to his other leg and loved it equally.

I was pressing my teeth into his flesh, growling like a frisky puppy, when he finally spoke again. "Adam?"

"Yes?"

"I don't know if there's a nicer way to ask this, but . . . do you wanna lick my asshole?"

With a mouthful of calf, I made a Scooby-doo noise. I wasn't expecting this. "Uh . . . really? You're serious?"

"Yeah. People do it. Someone did it to me once. I've done it."

I glanced at the spot below his balls. It's nice to look at, but . . . "I know. I've seen it in videos. I guess I never understood the appeal of it."

"No? I suppose it's not very . . . appetizing. I get it. But it feels really good."

"Umm . . . I guess . . . I mean, I wanna do things . . . you know I'd do anything . . ."

"It's okay. I don't want you to do it if it doesn't appeal to you."

"But . . . I should."

"No you shouldn't. It's fine." He took his leg off my shoulder and sat up, smiling to let me know it really was okay. He wrapped his big hands around my ribs and pulled me forward, dragging me on top of his body as he lay back down. We were nose to nose, lips to lips, and my body rose and fell with his breathing.

He embraced me and rolled over, almost on top of me, but careful not to crush me under his weight. His kisses traveled down my neck, my chest, and my sensitive tummy. Huge as he was, he was so gentle. He rolled me over to kiss my shoulders and my back, leaving wet tracks along my spine. Slipping one arm under my waist, he lifted and hugged me upside down against his chest, rubbing his stubbled jaw against my buttocks and squeezing my hard-on.

"Mmm, I love that scratchy stubble. Damn, you're sexy!"

"Back at ya, babe." He scratched my butt more vigorously with his face, then chomped down on it with his teeth as I had done with his calf. "Grrrrrrr." He let go. "I could eat you up!"

"For real! I've seen you eat my weight in food."

"I think you're exaggerating."

"A little."

"I wouldn't mind trying." He bit into the other cheek, shook it in his mouth, and released it. "But if I ate you tonight, who would I play with tomorrow?"

"You would never run out of playmates. Even if you ate one every day. Damn! Imagine how big you'd get! Unf, that's hot!"

"Jeez! Just when I think I've heard the weirdest thing you'll ever say, you come up with something weirder."

"What? That was a hot idea! I'm gonna masturbate to that later."

"You are not! No masturbating for you, ever again! You've got me now. Your spunk is mine."

"You're about to get some if you keep squeezing me like that."

"Oops! Let's save that for later. I can't expect more than three loads in one night from an old man like you."

"Okay, now you're asking for it! I'm gonna beat you bloody!" It was a ludicrous threat, given that I was face down in his tangled bedclothes, with my legs in the air and his teeth in my ass. Plus that super-strength thing. And he was huge.

"Sounds like I need to remind you who's in control again." Sam planted a few loud, smacking kisses on my behind before picking up the rest of my body and dropping me on my belly near the head of his bed. He straddled my legs and lifted my hips until I was propped on my knees with my ass in the air.

"What are you doing?"

"None of your business." He grabbed one of my butt cheeks in each hand.

"None of my business? Wait a minute . . . you're not gonna . . ."

He spread my cheeks. "Oh, yes I am!" He blew on my asshole.

"No! No no no! It's dirty! I need to wash . . ." I tried to get up but he pushed me back down.

"I already washed you. Why do you think we took a shower?"

"That's not enough! Do you have any Pine-Sol?"

"Relax. You're gonna love this." He tickled my hole with his finger.

"Aah! Wait! Put some spray cheese on it! It'll taste better!"

"Stop it."

"I'm gonna fart!"

"Shut up!" He pressed his wide juicy tongue against my hole and held it there.

"Uhhhhhhhmmm." Not bad, actually. He dragged his tongue up. "Oooooooohhh." I clenched my buttocks. This is so wrong. Do it again! He started lower and dragged it farther. "Aaaaaaaaah, oh boy." Again, but longer. "Mmmmfff." I pushed my ass into his face. The tip of his tongue teased the pucker, pressing and poking. Should I let him in? He went back to licking with slow strokes, slobbering profusely to keep everything wet. Between laps, he spoke.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yeah, but . . ."

"What?"

"Does it taste okay?"

"It's fine. It tastes like you."

"Hmmm. Can you tell what I had for breakfast?"

"Adam."

"Sorry." He used his fingertip to draw circles around my hole. "I'd like this more if I could see you."

"Okay. Fair enough." He let go of me and backed up. "Turn over." I did. "Legs up." He gripped them at the knees and pushed them towards my head. "Can you hold your legs so my hands are free?"

"Sure. Could you flex your biceps for me again? And watch my dick while you do it."

"I guess I could do that." He raised both arms and made them explode with muscle. While he pumped them a few times, my erection grew from half to full mast. Smirking, he said, "Nice Timex, dude."

I laughed. "See what you do to me?"

Sam's pole straightened up as well. He ran his hands up and down the backs of my thighs before bending down to lick my asshole again, watching my facial expression as he did it. Now I could see how much he liked it. He poked and prodded with the tip of his tongue, using his fingers to stretch the surrounding skin. "Can't you loosen up a little? You're so damned tight."

"Knowing me, are you surprised?"

"I guess not, but . . ."

"Maybe you're not using the right tool." I looked him in the eye.

"Really?"

"Really."

He hesitated. "You're sure?"

"I'm very sure."

"This is kind of a big thing."

I raised an eyebrow. "Yes, I see how big it is."

"That's not what I meant."

"I know."

"But it is big."

"I understand."

"My cock, I mean."

"You don't need to brag."

"I'm not, I just . . ."

"Sam! Would you please stuff your cock in my ass? I've been waiting for this."

"So have I."

"Okay . . . do you have any lubricant?"

"Yes." He was gently petting my ass with his hands. "Are you sure you're . . ."

"Get the fucking lube!"

"Alright! Jeez! Way to set the mood, Adam." He crawled and stretched to open the drawer of his bedside table, giving me a chance to watch his muscles work.

"I'm gonna put my legs down. My feet are falling asleep."

"Okay." He rummaged in the drawer and pulled out the largest bottle of lubricant I had ever seen.

"Wow! Were you planning an orgy?"

"No. Whataya mean?"

"That's a lot of lube."

"Well . . ." A smile crept across his lips and he pointed to his crotch. "That's a lot of cock."

I grinned like an idiot because he was so adorable. I took the bottle of lube from him and looked at the label. He didn't buy the cheap stuff. He pulled out a few packets of condoms and pushed the drawer shut. "Do we really need those?"

"Yes. I do."

"Why?"

"Have you ever had a urinary tract infection?"

"No."

"I have. It feels like you're peeing hot acid, so I'm wearing a condom." He dropped one of the packets on my stomach.

"Will you still be able to enjoy it?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm gonna enjoy this. I'm more worried about you." He kicked the unnecessary bedding onto the floor.

"Don't worry about me. I've been researching this on the internet."

"Oh, great! Lift your legs." He spread the damp bath towel on the bed under my butt. "Okay, you can put them down for now."

"I think I know what to expect. I know it can be painful at first."

"Yeah. I'll be gentle with you."

"Why? I'm not made of glass, y'know."

"I know, but I can bench press your pickup truck."

"Oh. Okay . . . I see your point." I was suddenly very hard again.

He lay on his side next to me and opened the bottle of lube. "I need to open you up a little bit first."

"I read about that. Do what you need to do. I know you've done it before."

He squirted a generous amount of lube onto his fingers. "I have done it before, but . . . this is different." He put his hand between my legs and applied the cool gel to my bottom.

I squirmed and moved my legs to give him better access. "How is it different?"

He spread the lube around and slid his finger over my hole, then looked me in the eye. "I've never done it with someone I loved. So, I'm kinda nervous."

That put a lump in my throat. I wove my fingers into his dark, wavy hair. "I love you, Sam. I trust you. It'll be fine."

His finger pressed and entered, slowly sliding into me, then out a little, and farther in. He continued exploring. "I'm looking for your prostate. Is that it?"

"Uhh . . . it's something. Ooo! That . . . yes . . . I think it might be." I took slow deep breaths, becoming more comfortable with his finger.

He pulled out and drizzled more lube on his fingers. "I'm gonna put two fingers in, okay?"

"Sure. It feels good so far. I like watching the muscles in your forearm while you do that."

"Do you? Thanks." He carefully inserted one, then both fingers. It was uncomfortable, but not painful. I tried not to focus on it.

"Thank you for getting yourself all pumped up for me tonight. Your body is amazing."

"It feels great for me, too. I want you to watch me do it again some time. Does that feel okay?"

“Yeah, I'm getting used to it.”

“Do you wanna stay on your back for this, or on your hands and knees, or . . .”

“I'll stay on my back. I wanna look at you while you're inside me. I always wanna look at you.”

“Good. I wanna see you, too. You should get the condom ready.”

“I assume you bought the extra jumbo size?”

“They come in sizes?”

I gave him a worried look. “Yeah, if it's too small it won't . . .”

“I'm kidding. It'll fit.” He smiled.

“You never get tired of doing that, do you?”

“Nope.” He removed his fingers from my anus and wiped them on the towel, then got up on his knees, stroking himself stiff. Propping my ankles against his impossibly wide shoulders, he brought himself closer to me until his balls sat on top of mine and reminded them who ruled the playground. He lifted my erection against his and pressed them together.

“You should feel the way my heart is beating.”

“Make sure you take deep breaths. It'll help you relax.” He squeezed a drop of lube onto his finger and applied it to the head of his penis while I took the condom out of the packet. “Okay, you can put it on me."

“Are you sure? You don't wanna do it yourself?”

“No, I want you to do it. I want you to touch me.”

I placed the little sombrero on his shiny purple head and rolled it down the fat shaft, which seemed to expand a bit as I worked on it, making it nice and snug. I pinched the reservoir at the tip and gently pulled up on it. “Is that gonna be enough room for your half pint of splooge?”

“You're exaggerating again, but . . . you'll be the first to know if it explodes inside your ass.”

“Oh, that sounds good! Hurry up and get it in me!”

He handed me the bottle. “You have to lube me up, first. And don't skimp on it.”

“I know. You're probably the only man strong enough to get into my tight ass. I wanna make it easier for you.”

“Easier for you, actually. Tightness is good for me.” He watched me grease his pole. “That's why I asked around for the biggest tight-ass in town, and everyone sent me to this address.”

I grinned. “Okay. Finally I understand what makes me so attractive to you. I can live with that.”

“That looks slippery enough. Are we good to go?”

“I'm open for business. Come on in.” I smeared the excess lube on my own erection.

“Let me do that.” He wiped my hands with his and massaged the lube into my happy organ. “Your abs look great, by the way.”

“They do?” I looked down at my midsection.

“Yeah. You've been doing more ab exercises, haven't you?”

“Uh huh.”

“Well it shows. You've never been more fuckable.”

I laughed, remembering the first time he called me that. “Well, it's time to prove it. Do me, Sam! Do me good!”

He backed up a little and pushed his finger into my hole to make sure I was still accessible. Then he lowered his cock and pressed the head against me. I closed my eyes to visualize myself opening to receive him and he slipped his head in, sending a jolt of excitement through my whole body. He paused there. “Oh, that feels good! I've been waiting so long for this.”

“Yes! Keep going! I want it!” He pushed a little farther. I felt pressure, resistance. “More! It's okay.” He gave me more. Inch by inch, pressing, filling me, he advanced. His strong hands were wrapped around my thighs. He backed out a bit, then went back in, making that low growling noise that vibrated in his chest and mine. I breathed in deeply and exhaled. Yes, there was pain, but not like anything I had felt before. It was the kind of pain that offered immediate rewards. I welcomed it.

“How does it feel?”

“Huge. Hard. Wonderful.”

“I have a couple more inches.”

“Oh, thank God there's more! Put it in there! Keep going!” He pushed, bringing tears to my eyes. It was the most intense physical experience I could remember. It resonated with so much inside me . . . a mixture of pain and joy, longing, hope, fear . . . a simultaneous sense of emptiness and fullness. I felt proud and brave . . . vulnerable . . . safe.

I was safe.

I wept, but it wasn't sadness. I was overwhelmed.

“What's wrong, Adam? Am I hurting you?”

“No! No! I'm fine! I'm just too happy . . . I can hardly stand it. I never thought this would happen to me. I didn't think it could be this good . . . but it is. You're so good for me, Sam. You're so good to me.”

He rubbed his hands up and down my legs, stroking me, comforting me. When he kissed my calf, I felt the wetness on his cheek and saw tears in his eyes. He drew an unsteady breath. "Are you ready for more?"

"Yes. I'm ready for all of it. Don't hold back."

He spread my legs wider and lowered them, guiding me to wrap them around his waist. "Use your legs to pull me into you." I pulled as hard as I could, trying to press my ass against his balls. "I'm gonna lift you up." He bent forward, slid his hands under my back, and lifted me off the bed, pulling me upright so my weight finished the job of impaling me on his monumental cock. I sucked air through my teeth and tried to dig my fingers into his triceps. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Hug me tighter." He pulled me against his chest. "Tighter. Wrap your arms around me." He surrounded me with muscle and kissed my neck. I tightened my legs around his waist, wrapped my arms as far as I could around his lats, and held my cheek against his warm, moist skin. I could barely breathe, but I felt like nothing could hurt me. Eventually, when I needed more oxygen, I signaled him to loosen his grip.

Slowly, he started to move his hips. His muscular ass, proving to be more than decorative, became an engine of pleasure. Every movement, no matter how small, was amplified within me. He didn't pound me like a jackhammer, although he certainly could have. His rhythmic motion was more like that of a huge millstone, relentlessly grinding me into a fine powder. I was deeply relaxed and could have hung on him like Spanish moss if there wasn't such a surplus of beauty at my disposal. Shoulders . . . arms . . . chest . . . I touched them all and tried to understand how his body could be like mine, and yet so much, much more. The sheer mass of it, constructed of fluid power and wrapped in golden silk, would have been merely the subject of myths if I hadn't felt him and kissed him.

Despite all of that, it was his face that drew most of my attention. Everything human was written there . . . the physical pleasure he was getting from my body, his concern for my comfort, the desire to please me, and more . . . a lot more. I was tempted to think he felt everything I was feeling . . . that strange mixture of joy and longing . . . the fear and hope that was rooted so deeply in his past that it would always be a part of him. As young as he was, there was a lifetime of experience in his eyes. He was giving it all to me, laying it out for my evaluation, hoping that I would accept it, treasure it, and keep it safe where he could find it again if he ever lost touch with it. I took it all in.

I wanted to tell him how beautiful he was . . . the most beautiful man I had ever seen. I wanted him to know how much he meant to me, how he changed my life . . . how he gave me life . . . how I would die if he left me. There were no words for that. It wasn't the time for words. Our eyes spoke. Our skin communicated. The air around us was saturated with thoughts and feelings. But the sounds we made would have been understood by the beasts of the forest. It was the universal language of sex . . . guttural noises produced from exertion and reception, contraction and release, moaning, sighing and crying out.

He laid me back on the bed without so much as an inch of retreat, and was still thoughtful enough to stuff a pillow under my lower back. His thrusting shifted me up the bed until my head connected with the headboard. He could have driven me up the wall, but he pulled me back, planted his hands above my shoulders to keep me from moving away from him, and resumed his attempt to break me down into essential elements. My hands begged him to come within kissing distance, so he unlocked his elbows and spread his knees wider, lowering himself onto me, but still grinding away.

At the same time his lips met mine and we began to kiss, my throbbing, hypersensitive penis met the trail of hair between Sam's abdominal muscles. The tickling of my corona was excruciatingly pleasurable. It didn't take long for me to ripen to the point of splitting. I gripped his biceps, clenched my ass, and fired a hot liquid rocket into his chest. I would have felt proud if it had been my first offering of the evening, but for a third round, it was a major accomplishment and a testament to the raw skill of Sam's fucking. My climax triggered his. He pushed himself up, carrying the lower half of my body with him. All of his muscles seemed to flex at once as he cried out. I thought he might shatter windows and set off car alarms. I basked in the humid air he expelled from his chest and felt a burst of heat in my guts, like a firework going off in my ass. Yes! Yes! Yes!

The condom had popped.

After the heavy breathing and passionate kisses, the careful withdrawal and unnecessary apology, the gentle wiping and disposal of the towel, I lay on my back and Sam lay on his side next to me, with one arm across my torso. He was nibbling my ear with his soft lips. “That was the best sex I ever had, Adam. It was almost like I never had sex before.”

“I know what you mean.” I was petting the hair on his forearm, trying to think of a way to describe what I had just experienced.

He was quiet for a minute. I listened to him breathing in my ear until he spoke softly. “Was I okay, Adam? Did you like it?”

I felt like crying and laughing at the same time. Tears flooded my eyes. I turned towards him, rolled on top of him and held his face between my hands. If it had been within my power, I would have merged our bodies into one. If you asked Sam, I believe he would tell you that I tried.

Continued in: Part 24

Postscript: I hope that made up for leaving you hanging at the end of Part 22. Please let me know what you think. This was not an easy chapter to write.

Last edited by Reeza; April 13th, 2014 at 02:13 AM. Reason: added link
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
7thSugababe (April 10th, 2014), actionjack (March 31st, 2014), aiden831 (March 30th, 2014), AKA (March 30th, 2014), akpakpakp (March 30th, 2014), an0n12 (April 1st, 2014), atbkv (March 30th, 2014), Beemer133 (April 8th, 2014), bpharv68 (April 7th, 2014), Braun1 (March 29th, 2014), Dario (April 8th, 2014), drow13 (March 29th, 2014), ferro (April 1st, 2014), filedeleted_000 (April 5th, 2014), flamedelft (March 31st, 2014), Freaker!! (March 29th, 2014), gingy123 (March 29th, 2014), Gman (March 29th, 2014), GodlyFratboy (March 31st, 2014), Hanugumo (March 30th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 29th, 2014), hawaiimammoth (March 31st, 2014), henhu (March 29th, 2014), hypnnos (March 29th, 2014), idiomat (March 30th, 2014), Jaekel (March 29th, 2014), jpmtn (April 2nd, 2014), jtchef (March 29th, 2014), kywolfie (March 29th, 2014), LCathson (March 30th, 2014), manlion (March 31st, 2014), mario2007 (March 30th, 2014), marmel (March 29th, 2014), mguy (April 8th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 29th, 2014), milf132 (March 31st, 2014), mlbjock (April 13th, 2014), msclegrower (March 30th, 2014), msman (March 30th, 2014), nnnrg (April 8th, 2014), nvb2 (March 30th, 2014), photoguy (March 29th, 2014), ploder4 (March 29th, 2014), portamivia (March 29th, 2014), primo93 (April 1st, 2014), Psst (March 29th, 2014), renbear (March 29th, 2014), Rippedstud79 (March 30th, 2014), rogsats (April 6th, 2014), Rubber1984 (March 30th, 2014), ShadowFrost (March 29th, 2014), sierraca (March 30th, 2014), sofladdd99 (March 30th, 2014), sonic260 (March 29th, 2014), stringra1970 (March 30th, 2014), tadeusz10 (March 29th, 2014), Tamerlein (March 29th, 2014), tcwd (April 12th, 2014), Tibo (March 30th, 2014), TKnTexas55 (April 1st, 2014), ts1976 (March 29th, 2014), umlerian49 (March 29th, 2014), vorian (March 31st, 2014), Vortex010105 (March 30th, 2014), weaknobody (April 1st, 2014), wjlepetomane (March 29th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 29th, 2014), xxxyj2000 (March 30th, 2014), zangetsu (March 29th, 2014), ziglet1 (March 31st, 2014)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 04:57 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Oh Reeza!

I just logged on and saw this -- and I'm heading out the door - it's Saturday night, after all!

I don't have time to read it right this minute, beyond the first few lines, but I am anticipating another Reeza-piece!

Thanks for posting. Back later once I get a chance to read this!

**Thank you for the explicit sex warning at the front. Good to know, so I don't read this out loud!

Mdlftr

O.k. Best line:

"That's why I asked around for the biggest tight-ass in town, and everyone sent me to this address.”

I grinned. “Okay. Finally I understand what makes me so attractive to you. I can live with that.”

Last edited by Mdlftr; March 30th, 2014 at 09:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 29th, 2014)
  #3   Add to rairf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 05:17 PM

rairf is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You're gonna come now
Damn. Straight.

Women love muscle too!
The Following User Says Thank You to rairf For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 29th, 2014)
  #4   Add to Tamerlein's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 05:37 PM

Tamerlein is on a distinguished road
Alright. I'll bite. You've drawn me out, you sly fox. And here I was enjoying my lurker personality.

Anyway, when I was reading through the posts on the last part, I couldn't help but notice that people are complaining about you uploading too slowly. Well... You've promised every two weeks from the start, I believe. I've done a bit of Maths.

You posted part 1 on July 7th, 2013. It's now March 29th, 2014. That means you've been working on this story for 37 weeks and 6 days. So roughly 38 weeks. Now, if you were keeping to your promise of one chapter every 2 weeks, you would have written 19 chapters. There's 23.

HE'S OVER DELIVERING, PEOPLE.

Give him a break, honestly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tamerlein For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (April 1st, 2014), Reeza (March 30th, 2014)
  #5   Add to hardmuscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 05:52 PM

hardmuscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hardmuscl4life Send a message via Yahoo to hardmuscl4life Send a message via Skype™ to hardmuscl4life
Thank you

Reeza,
I feel like I need a cigarette after that... Was that as good for you as it was for me...?

One of my favorite expressions is "choose your words carefully and speak clearly... If you can tell someone what you need, you just might get it". I don't remember telling you this is what I needed, but I'm glad you got the message... That was wonderful... a beautiful depiction of everything there is which makes us human.

Thank you so much,
George
The Following User Says Thank You to hardmuscl4life For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 29th, 2014)
  #6   Add to TJDasen1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 06:20 PM

TJDasen1 is on a distinguished road
Never in all my years on this earth...
sheer poetry, Reeza.

Tim D.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TJDasen1 For This Useful Post:
Mbrgtt (March 29th, 2014), Reeza (March 29th, 2014)
  #7   Add to Gman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 07:04 PM

Gman is on a distinguished road
Wow!

Just, wow!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gman For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 29th, 2014)
  #8   Add to jtchef's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 07:34 PM

jtchef is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jtchef
Reeza,
That was absolutely amazing!! The best, I would not call that a sex scene, but the best making love scene I have ever read!!! Towards the end I started to get a few tears in my eyes because I was so happy for them, then the next sentence talks about Adam's tears.
Now I am going to be selfish!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE please
Jeff
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtchef For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 29th, 2014), TJDasen1 (March 29th, 2014)
  #9   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2014, 12:08 AM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Thank you, Reeza, for letting Adam and Sam come out and play! And play they did! Wonderful as always. If it was hard for you to write, we couldn't tell. Or did you mean you were hard the whole time that you wrote it, like we were the whole time we read it?
The Following User Says Thank You to nvb2 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 30th, 2014)
  #10   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2014, 12:52 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
This story has truly transformed into the best story in the whole forum. You wrote enough details to make the reader know exactly what is going on yet also made sure to leave things out to the imagination.of the reader. And the way you showed 2 sides of both San & Adam in this part is so wonderful, and the feelings and love between them has made my eyes tear up. This whole story really sucks you in and make you feel what both of them are feeling. Well done and I hope that this story won't end anytime soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hanugumo For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 30th, 2014), TJDasen1 (March 30th, 2014)
  #11   Add to teaser's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2014, 04:16 AM

teaser is on a distinguished road
My sentiments exactly

"I felt like crying and laughing at the same time. Tears flooded my eyes."

Just wow! The two week tease was worth the wait.
The Following User Says Thank You to teaser For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 30th, 2014)
  #12   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
Mmmm.

An excellent, even perfect, job of illustrating and narrating a first time. Mine may have been - well, it's been a while, but this chapter brought back that deep, confusing, wonderful mix of your emotions and sensations as your body and your brain try to make sense of everything that's happening. You even included that dreaded "ick" factor when the butt comes into play, and the sudden understanding (particularly when it happens to you) of the sensual and sexual experiences when you allow yourself the freedom to let go.

Beautiful, poignant, loving and deeply arousing. Everything that sex between two people who care deeply about each other (regardless of sex or orientation) ought to be.
Braun1 (March 30th, 2014), Reeza (March 30th, 2014), The Pecman (April 2nd, 2014), TJDasen1 (March 30th, 2014)
  #13   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamerlein View Post
Alright. I'll bite. You've drawn me out, you sly fox. And here I was enjoying my lurker personality.
Aha! I've got another one on the hook! Excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamerlein View Post
Anyway, when I was reading through the posts on the last part, I couldn't help but notice that people are complaining about you uploading too slowly. Well... You've promised every two weeks from the start, I believe. I've done a bit of Maths.

You posted part 1 on July 7th, 2013. It's now March 29th, 2014. That means you've been working on this story for 37 weeks and 6 days. So roughly 38 weeks. Now, if you were keeping to your promise of one chapter every 2 weeks, you would have written 19 chapters. There's 23.

HE'S OVER DELIVERING, PEOPLE.

Give him a break, honestly.
Thanks for doing that math! It means I can take a six week break, right?

I believe those greedy meanypants know the truth about me - I love the begging. It gives me no end of pleasure to know they're pining away for the next chapter. I read their messages and gleefully roll around in their suffering. Is that wrong? It doesn't mean I'll give in to them. In fact, I doubt that I'll be able to post the next chapter within two weeks. Meh. They'll wait.

So, Tamerlein . . . I assume you like the story. Thanks for un-lurking.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
nvb2 (March 30th, 2014)
  #14   Add to jtchef's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2014, 03:53 PM

jtchef is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jtchef
Reeza,

You should publish as a whole as a novel when done
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jtchef For This Useful Post:
Hanugumo (March 31st, 2014), nvb2 (March 30th, 2014), Reeza (March 30th, 2014), Tibo (March 30th, 2014)
  #15   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2014, 12:37 PM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Oh my God!! I've just died and gone to Heaven!!!!

THANKS REEZA, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 31st, 2014)
  #16   Add to maritimemuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2014, 05:31 AM

maritimemuscle is on a distinguished road
I thought about this all night last night. It is amazing to read someone writing the way I think and have thought. Someone who seems to be inside my mind writing about all of my dreams and fantasies. You are an amazing writer. I hope this story doe snot end, but when it does I would love to buy the book in hard cover to keep forever. Thank you so much forwhat you do!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maritimemuscle For This Useful Post:
jtchef (April 1st, 2014), Reeza (April 1st, 2014), TJDasen1 (April 1st, 2014)
  #17   Add to weaknobody's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2014, 06:42 PM
Leo

weaknobody
Send a message via Skype™ to weaknobody
Hi Reeza, I'm sorry I haven't posted any comment on your previous chapters - change of schedule... I'm busy now.

But I'm here and I couldn't be more amazed at your skill. Well, this time you've outdone yourself again... I had to read this chapter in 3 parts. Hope I don't have to tell you why...

Thank you. This is amazing.
Reeza (April 1st, 2014)
  #18   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 12:14 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Now that was something to come back to.

Thanks, Reeza.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
Reeza (April 8th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold