The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Madlurker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2014, 06:57 PM

Madlurker is on a distinguished road
David's Desires Part 4

David's Desires
Part 4

"David. It's time for you to wake up."

David opened his eyes. There wasn't much light, but what little there was hurt his eyes. The light was rather orange, and had a flickering quality. For a moment, David thought he only had access to his peripheral vision, but then the shadow in front of him moved.

"How are you feeling David?" The voice actually sounded kind, almost concerned.

It took David a few moments to gather his thoughts enough to respond. "My head hurts. And I feel...small? Why do I feel small? I was big. Huge."

"We exorcised the spirit from you, David. Its influence couldn't be allowed to spread any further. Unfortunately, the exorcism caused you to lose access to the spirit's power, which in turn caused your body to shrink."

"Spirit? What do you mean?"

"The voice that spoke to you from the ancient tome was a spirit, for lack of a better term. Others have called them Sins. You were possessed by one of the Seven."

David's head was clearing now. He looked down at his body. It was skinny, almost frail. He searched inside for the other voice, the one who had changed him, but he did not feel any response to his mental call.

"The voice only wanted to grant my desires, to feed off of them."

"Is that what it told you? Did it grant you money when you desired it? Or new cars, or other desires? No, the spirit could only grant your Lust."

"I don't need money, or cars. He changed my body. And others. I remember one growing, becoming a giant, destroying the gym..."

"Inside the gym you mention there were a few employees who had been 'enhanced' by your mutual lust, but the gym was still intact. The spirit must have caused you to see an illusion, a dream called forth by the lust you and the others felt."

David searched his memory for his time at the gym. There had been the first trainer, who had grown larger, much larger, though still in a human scale. Then the other trainer, the bodybuilder, who had grown beyond human capabilities. David felt a touch of the desire he had experienced in the gym. His penis twitched and started to swell. He felt its warm length against his thigh, already halfway to his knee. So, not all the growth had been reversed. Perhaps not all of the power had been taken either. If he could just find someone to help him.

David shifted position, and heard the rattle and scrape of chain on stone. He was in a chamber constructed of large stone blocks, and it was lit by burning torches mounted on the walls. As he looked around, David realized there were others in the room, dressed in armor, like old-time knights. The person directly in front of him was dressed in a monk's simple habit. Brown, tied at the waist with a simple rope. David looked down again, realizing this time that he was wearing a similar robe, though his lacked a belt. The monk was shaved bald, but had a goatee. His eyes were watery blue. The monk gazed on David with sympathy and pity.

"Where am I?"

"That need not concern you. When we have finished our mission we will return you to your home. Unharmed save for the memory of your possession," said the Monk. He turned toward the door in the far wall. "I must leave to help finish the ceremony. I hope to return you to your home soon."

As the monk left, the knights followed him. David heard them stop just outside the door, standing guard. David pulled against the chains, but the shackles were tight on his wrists and welded to metal plates bolted to the stone walls. His ankles had not been shackled. The chains were long enough to allow him to lie down, as long as he faced the wall, but did not allow him much movement beyond that.

The door opened. David stood, not wanting to be in a position of weakness like before. The man who entered was young, about David's own age of 25. His hair was blond, and he was thin and short. If David had to guess he would have said 5'6" and about 100 lbs. He was carrying a plate in one hand and a tankard in the other. On the same arm as the tankard, looped over his elbow, was a bucket. He brought them to David and set them on the floor, far enough away to avoid being stepped on or tripped over, but close enough for David to reach when he sat down.

"I've brought you some dinner, and water. The bucket is to relieve yourself if you've need."

The newcomer kept his voice low, almost a whisper. His eyes studied David's intently.

"Thank you," said David, matching his visitor's tone. "What is your name, if I may ask?"

"Peter. And you are David."

"That's right. Would you tell me why I have been brought here?"

"To exorcise the demon of lust. Its influence has obviously left you, as you are much smaller than when you were brought here."

"How did this exorcism work?"

"I do not know the process. I only know that the demon was called out of your body and put back in the book. Now they are in the process of transferring the book to a computer, which will be buried in a cement block."

"Why the computer?" said David. "Why not put the book in the cement block?"

"It is thought that the cement may damage the book, freeing the demon with not need for a host. It is also believed that the book may be used to capture another demon, should we find one."

"I guess that makes sense. How are they doing the transfer? Is there electricity in another part of this place?"

"No. They are using a generator to power the computer and scanner. They fear the demon would be able to use the power lines to escape the computer."

"Probably a good plan."

The two men kept their voices low during the entire exchange. He had also been very focused on David's face.

"I would like to ask a question," said Peter.

"Go ahead. I'll answer as best as I can."

"Why would you let the demon possess you?"

"Well, I didn't see him as a demon. He was a voice in a book. I wasn't even sure he was real. He offered to make my desires come true. I read the words, but didn't believe anything would happen. I was fat before. I could barely walk. He made me skinny. Then gave me muscle, as much as I could imagine. I felt strong, and attractive. I had the body of my dreams. And now it's gone again."

While he was talking, David could feel his cock stir. The memories of his body brought him completely erect, tenting the habit obscenely. Peter's eyes were no longer looking at David's. They were focused on his monster cock, 14 inches of man meat. The fabric of the habit made it look even larger than it truly was.

"This," and David flexed his cock, making Peter moan softly, "is what is left of the body the 'demon' gave me."

David could feel warmth and strength flowing in his veins. His own remembered lust, combined with Peter's focus on his cock, was causing power to build.

"I...I want to..." said Peter.

"Go ahead," said David. "I want you to."

Peter fell to his knees. He lifted the habit just high enough to free David's cock, then let it fall, the cock holding it up. He grabbed the mast with one hand, then two, neither reaching fully around. He gave the massive rod several strokes, and then swallowed the head, pushing as far as he could.

David threw his head back, his eyes closed. It was all he could do to keep from moaning. The pleasure of feeling Peter worship his cock was great, but the warmth of the power left inside made the pleasure that much greater. He could feel his muscles begin to swell, absorbing the power of the lust he shared with Peter.

Peter felt the cock expand in his hands, its head filling his mouth more completely. He kept stroking, but pulled his head back to look up at David.

"You're growing, David. How is this possible, what have I done?"

"Please. Please keep going," said David. "It feels so good."

Peter obeyed. David had grown enough that Peter had to stand to envelop the cock head in his mouth once more. He stroked and sucked with abandon, willing David to grow even more massive; to rend the habit with his expanding muscles.

David was six and half feet tall now, his cock a monstrous 20 inches. He could feel his arms filling the sleeves of the habit. His biceps had to be 25 inches around now. His shoulders strained against the width of the habit, his shoulders twice as wide as his hips. His chest hit 80 inches, pulling the habit tight. His legs kept pace, unfettered by any fabric. David could feel a massive load begin to churn in his baseball-sized testicles. He clenched his ass and thrust his hips forward. Sensing what was about to happen, Peter latched on more firmly to the cock-head, sucking even harder.

David came, and roared with pleasure. He brought his arms up in a double biceps pose. The enormous peaks split the fabric, his ham-like forearms kept the tear going. His chest expanded, ripping the habit in half down the front. He pushed his arms forward, rolling his shoulders forward at the same time. The movement shredded the back of the habit. The forward thrust of his arms ripped the chains free of the wall.

The two guards outside the door rushed in, then stopped dead in their tracks. David stepped toward them. Realizing he was no longer bound to the wall, and seeing he was much larger than before, the guards ran.

David ripped what remained of the habit from his body. He turned to see how Peter was faring. When he had finished flexing and cumming, David had felt Peter's mouth let David's cock loose.

Peter was lying on the floor, staring at David. Peter's belly was visibly distended, even through the fabric of the habit he wore.

"Are you ok, Peter?"

"Yes, I think so," said Peter. "That was incredible. Where did you find the power? How did you..."

Peter stopped talking, his eyes wide. He began to shake, his eyes rolling back in his head.

As David watched, Peter's body began to swell inside his habit.

To be continued...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Madlurker For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (April 1st, 2014), 1978montecarlo (April 1st, 2014), an0n12 (April 2nd, 2014), ckam17 (April 1st, 2014), dickasauras (April 1st, 2014), Hanugumo (March 31st, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 31st, 2014), hotmuscle_101 (March 31st, 2014), HugestFuckGod (April 3rd, 2014), iceman75 (March 31st, 2014), jcb60970 (April 1st, 2014), Kit Werecat (April 1st, 2014), mguy (April 1st, 2014), michaelv2 (April 9th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (April 1st, 2014), muscular (April 1st, 2014), ploder4 (March 31st, 2014), rocketdog (April 5th, 2014), Scion35 (April 1st, 2014), sexiscriptor (April 2nd, 2014), The Pecman (March 31st, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 31st, 2014), xboy (April 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to Madlurker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2014, 06:58 PM

Madlurker is on a distinguished road
Sat down and wrote this this evening. Been mulling the idea for a while. Hope you enjoy.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Madlurker For This Useful Post:
HugestFuckGod (April 3rd, 2014), Kit Werecat (April 1st, 2014), Maverick0095875 (March 31st, 2014), Scion35 (April 1st, 2014), wolfram456 (March 31st, 2014), xboy (April 1st, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options