The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2014, 02:49 AM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Assertiveness Training

Okay, here's a dark little semi-apocalyptic one-shot which occurred to me the other day. Warning: contains offensive language, and macro-ism, and general weirdness.

-----

Assertiveness Training

----

From the notes of Dr. Charlotte Stanson, M.D.:

Dec. 10:
Put out my ad today. Looks good:
?Tired of being overlooked? Feel left out socially? Volunteers needed for new experimental assertiveness training. Call (YYY) XXX-XXXX for more details.?
Dec. 15:
Three replies so far ? all women. Made excuses re: effects on family. (According to the notes, this defect could be corrected, but I don?t like the idea.)
Dec. 18:
Found a good patient! Made an appointment for next week. I?ll have to get the instructions ready over the weekend.
Dec. 23:
Saw new patient, Robert X, today. Couldn?t have found a more perfect test subject if I?d been permitted to go out and pick one at will! Short, fat, balding, shy ? he even cringed when I interrupted him! No family, no home life, unimportant job, scared of dying alone but terrified to go out and meet people. Gave him a ?physical? which he was too cowardly to point out was just taking a few measurements ? 4′ 11″ tall, 152 pounds, no muscle tone to speak of. If he were completely bald and had a speech impediment he?d be a real-life Elmer Fudd, but instead he?s just nearly bald, with a ridiculous comb-over. If this works...

Gave him the music player and the headphones and a supply of the pills, and walked him through the instructions. His eyes lit up when I said he ought to come back in a week so we could touch base. Just the usual ? can?t get any female attention on his own, and goes nutty because a woman doctor has to pay attention to him. Tsk. Well, if Dr. Lee-Pudsley can be trusted, this will be the end of that.
Dec. 30:
Robert X returned today. Gave him the command phrase ? I?m not sure that ?Herbert Spencer said that you like ice cream? was good choice, in retrospect, but too late to change it. He went into a trance immediately, and I partially undressed him.

The treatment is definitely effective. Muscle growth has already begun, although no distinct increase in height. Further, muscle growth is currently being offset by a corresponding reduction in bodyfat, so his weight is stable for now. Can?t say whether his genitals are any larger than they were a week ago, of course, but still so small I find it difficult to believe he has grown very much.

Had him awaken, and quizzed him about the week. It seems the ?confidence? portion of the instructions is taking effect as well ? was thrilled to discover that he no longer felt afraid of his coworkers. (Note: it would be interesting to hear their perspective on the changes Robert goes through. Perhaps I?ll do that, when this is over.)

Gave Robert more pills, and told him to come back next week.
Jan. 6:
Robert X definitely showing signs of physical change. Stomach flattened completely, chest broadening. His arms appear thickening as well, but foolishly I did not think to measure anything last week. (16?″ arms and 43″ chest this week.) Also his penis is visibly longer (now 4″ flaccid; could not get him to become erect in trance state).

More remarkably, his hair is growing in. Somehow, this surprises me although the other manifestations are really more extreme.

Once awakened, Robert expressed satisfaction with interactions at work. Appears to be making friends, which is possibly dangerous.
Jan. 13:
Robert X returned again; considerable improvement in physique over last week. (17?″ arms and 44?″ chest, and a 1″ increase in height since initial appointment.) Hair continues to grow in; bald spot has been reduced in size by around 50%. Penis now up to 4?″ flaccid. This is in line with Lee-Pudsley?s observations of ?momentum? of change in subjects.

Put Robert back in trance, and gave firm extra instructions to shave head in order to prevent anyone noticing new hair, and also to slouch when around others. Hope these take hold; Lee-Pudsley suggests that subsidiary post-hypnotic suggestions introduced on top of orders still in operation will have less effect.

Robert continues to express satisfaction; has been singled out for commendation by bosses at work thanks to newly outgoing personality.
Jan. 20:
Situation re: Robert X becoming potentially dangerous.

Extreme improvement in bodily condition over previous week ? arms and penis up another inch, chest up two, height up one and a half, bald spot apparently completely eradicated.

At the same time, he reports forming close bonds with coworkers, even going to social function with them after work. This obviously dangerous; had not calculated that he might gain acquaintances who would be likely to notice changes.

Put him back in trance state and gave orders to make an excuse and quit job. Execution doubtful; failed to shave his head after last week?s appointment, although he did get a new haircut.
Jan. 27:
Robert X situation critical.

Physical improvements no longer ignorable. Arms now 19″ (up at least 3″), chest 49″, height 5′ 6″. Even slouching, visibly different from beginning of December. (Also larger genitals, but not important re: public observation.) Also, subtle changes to posture ? definitely looks less passive, possibly even aggressive. Haircut also invites detection ? distinctly masculine. (Quite attractive, really, but that?s the problem.)

Also, mental changes now beginning to become apparent. Posture backed up by increasing aggressive attitude. Complaints that coworkers fail to take him seriously enough. Claims to have issued threats, backed up by possibility of violence ? which he is probably capable of carrying out successfully at this point. In addition, his vocabulary seems to be weakening, in line with orders for lower intelligence.

Have reinforced orders to quit his job. Will investigate possibilities for absconding if all else fails.
Feb. 3:
Once again saw Robert X. Immediate problems have been resolved. Has quit job.

Physical changes continue to escalate. Robert becoming extremely attractive, as per plan; arms well over 21″, chest 52″, neck (how did I forget to measure that earlier?) 17″, height 5′ 10″. Penis now 8″ flaccid. (Query: why am I unable to stimulate Robert to erection?) Now stands with definite confident ?big man? posture ? crotch and chest out, shoulders and head back. Body hair beginning to appear.

Mentality continues to decline. No longer uses words of more than 3 syllables, asks to be called ?Rob?. Now expresses scorn when asked what he is reading, prefers TV. Have recommended that he join gym to take out aggression on weightlifting, and was surprised to find that he has already done so.

Does not yet display total compliance to my requests as ordered in original instructions. Must reread Lee-Pudsley?s notes to find out why this is taking longer to develop.
Feb. 10:
Rob X changes becoming overwhelming. Now a towering 6′ 4″ height, 24″ arms, 57″ chest, 19″ neck. Penis over 9 inches; can?t wait to have it inside me. (Still unable to induce erection, though.) Having to buy new clothing on a daily basis, and showed up in shirt which tore during appointment.

Now speaks mostly in words of two syllables or less, frequently swears. Seems to judge all men on basis of whether he could ?take? them, or whether they ?lift?. (Brags of 495-pound bench press.) Expresses doubts that I am capable of doing my job on the basis of gender.

I have given him further post-hypnotic suggestions that he should believe I am his superior, and obey all my commands even when not in a trance. Unable to test because of time limitations. Will continue next week.
Feb. 17:
Still unable to order Rob X to erection. Becoming a serious annoyance; Rob is increasingly approaching physical ideal. 6′ 9″ tall, 28?″ arms, 20?″ neck, 65″ chest, 11″ penis. Body hair pronounced, now ? facial hair now trimmed into sculpted, tapered sideburns, slight beard, and hair cut to low-rise mohawk. (Usually silly-looking, but quite arousing because of strong jaw and high cheekbones. Interesting that he has anticipated my tastes!) Rob?s shirt tore down the chest during appointment; pecs now extremely thick and hairy. All told, Rob looks 20 to 25 years younger. Can?t wait for end of experiment!

No longer expresses any interest in anything other than working out, muscles, and sex. Seems reasonably compliant to commands, but still truculent and unwilling to follow up on suggestions of social interaction. Added reinforcements during trance; whole point of experiment will be lost if he is not mine afterwards!
Feb. 24:
Rob X returned today. Took all my restraint to keep from ordering him into sex immediately, but had another appointment immediately afterwards ? need to clear out all patients before mid-March. Now 7′ 3″, 34″ arms, 22″ neck, 72″ chest, penis over a full foot long! (Had to wipe mouth after measuring!) Looks around 25 in face. Was wearing torn tank top and cutoffs ? with snow on ground! (When asked, expressed contempt for people who need protection from elements.)

Continued obsession with strength and muscle ? had to interrupt monologue about bench press twice. (Query: is 845 pounds really as remarkable as all that?) Seems to reluctantly act on my orders. Reinforced commands again before end of consultation.
Mar. 3:
Rob X back again. Openly scoffing at need for assertiveness training ? natural, since he is now most commanding, aggressive male I?ve ever seen. 7′ 9″, 42″ arms, 25″ neck, 78″ chest, 14″ penis. Could barely finish measurements because my hands kept shaking!

Spent whole appointment feeling Rob?s muscles (at his insistence, although I was pleased) and hearing about record-setting lifts. (Triple what he was lifting last time ? he must be nearing some kind of world record, not just a local one!) To think there?s still another week before orders are complete! Lee-Pudsley had no clue what her techniques could do!

Tested compliance ? Rob was willing to let me take his penis out, and also felt my breasts on command. Clearly making progress ? but still no erection! Why not?
July 22:
On March 10, Rob came back to my office. He had completed the growth I had ordered him to undergo in the post-hypnotic suggestion track from his initial visit. He entered the office and stood looming. When I said ?Herbert Spencer said that you like ice cream? his eyes closed as usual, and I took the usual round of measurements.

He was 8′ 4″ tall, actually four inches taller than I had ordered. His arms had reached a gargantuan 51″ around when flexed ? less surprising than the height, because I had not actually specified a number. His neck was visually thicker around than his head, which was 24″, but the ridge of his trapezius muscles now rose so high that it was impossible to measure accurately. His chest was so large that my measuring tape ? which only went up to 80 inches ? left around a foot of gap when stretched around him. And his penis had given a final push out to 17 inches.

He was almost exactly what I had dreamed of creating when I started the experiment ? the ultimate, most sexual man possible, to be my perfect lover and servant, unquestioningly loyal and too stupid to rebel, and so overwhelmingly masculine, powerful, and intimidating that he could dominate any other man. And his lack of prior social and familial connections meant that nobody would miss the ?old? him.

I brought him back out of the trance, and stood watching him, breathing deeply. He was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. I had cleared my schedule for the rest of the day ? the rest of the month, in fact ? and I knew my receptionist had left after seeing him in. We were alone in the building. It was time for me to consummate my lust with Rob ? I only had to give the order.

?Rob??

?Nah, don?t fuckin? call me no pussy name like Rob. ?M called ?Bo? down?t th?gym these days.?

?Okay, then, Bo. Come here and undress me.?

Bo walked over and grinned, looking down at me, and began to remove my blouse. As it passed over my head, he snickered, and suddenly wrenched my hands behind my back.

?What are you doing??

Bo sneered. ?Listen, you fucking twat, you think I?m some kind of idiot? I fucking listened ta yer commands before I went into a trance the first time, and I found out what ya thought ya were doing to me, and did a little editing b?fore I started.? He flexed his huge arm, and a basketball-sized bicep bulged out, covered in thick veins. ?Great ideas for the body, bitch. F?you?d bothered to pull yer head out of yer ass long enough to do a l?il research, you?d?a known those numbers I gave ya last week were way beyond the world records, and ya might?a realized somethin? funny was goin? on, but no, you damn bitch, you thought I was just some dumbass jock. Well, lemmee tell ya, I?m actually even stronger than that, now, but I haven?t bothered ta go and let people see it yet. Been too busy.?

As he spoke, he was tying me up, having efficiently gagged me with my own blouse. He finished securing me, stepped back, and smiled, and gave a whole body flex which I would have paid good money to own as a video; his clothes basically burst. He called over his shoulder ?hey, Jay!?

Another man walked in. He was nowhere near Bo?s size, but he was big and fit. Bo leaned down to embrace him, and they shared a prolonged kiss. When Bo finally broke off, he turned to me with a sneer.

??Nother thing, bitch ? ?m fucking gay. Didn?t bother to consider that, did ya? This here?s my man Jay ? Jason. He?s a fuckin? librarian. I met him a month back while I was doing some research.?

Bo swaggered over to me.

?Made myself smarter, bitch. I changed your fucking instructions to make myself a fucking genius. Nearly a four-digit IQ, an? it?s still risin?. Got an eidetic mem?ry, too. Can talk regular, too, but I thought it?d be safer ta give myself an order to sound as dumb as you were expectin? me ta be when I?m talkin? ta you. Can?t wait to undo that one.?

He walked over to my filing cabinets, and wrenched them open despite the lock. Within 30 seconds he had found Dr. Lee-Pudsley?s report. He read it so fast that the pages moved like it was a flip-book, and then turned to me with an evil grin.

??Kay, bitch. You wanted a fuckin? perfect man, an? perfectly stupid, ta have sex. Accordin? ta that little report, there, I can give ya exactly what ya specified. Give me a minnit, Jay.?

He left the room for about ten minutes; Jason sat and looked at me blankly, and finally shrugged and took out a book. When Bo came back, he had his bottle of pills and a voice recorder.

?Got some instructions for ya, bitch. But first, ya get to take a pill.?

He pulled the gag out of my mouth, put the pill in my mouth and poured a glass of water after it. I felt my consciousness flow away.

It was only today that I awoke. I don?t remember what happened between then and now, but somehow I know it?s been four months. When I woke, I was in a huge room. Bo was sitting on... well, basically a throne. He was even more physically incredible than he had been before, and stark naked. Jason stood behind him, almost as huge, massaging Bo?s massive back.

?Ah, Doctor, welcome back to consciousness.? Bo had a sinister smile ? more of a sneer. ?While you?ve been obeying my commands, I?ve been experimenting on myself ? and Jason, too, to a lesser degree.?

?Wh-what did you do to me?? my voice was hoarse, and deep. I looked down, and almost passed out again. I was a man, now! Somehow, I knew it was all real, and all me, without being told. Not just a man, but a massive, well-hung man. I was no match for what Bo had been on that last day in my office, let alone what he now was, but I was huge.

?You really didn?t even scratch the surface of the potential of Lee-Pudsley?s work. I?ve spent some time pushing the envelope.? Bo concentrated, and I felt myself picked up. I floated through the air to a mirror, which let me see the extent of the changes. I seemed to be somewhere around seven and a half feet tall, with a foot-long penis and muscles any normal bodybuilder would be proud to own. As I flexed for myself, feeling the raw power in my body, Bo continued. ?Almost exactly what you asked for: huge and muscular and well-endowed. You?re going to take care of the women who come here looking for sex ? ever since I conquered the planet and they all got a good look at me, you?d be amazed at how many of them think I?ll fuck their silly brains out if they just ask. You?ll be doing me a favor by keeping them busy. But first...?

I was swung around to a table. Bo got up and stalked to the table; now I could see how truly immense he had become ? he was more than twice my height, as broad in the shoulders as he was tall, and hung like... well, like an incredibly huge cock. I felt a pang of jealousy, and a little sympathy for Jason, who obviously took this monster on a regular basis. He must have been enhanced by Lee-Pudsley?s methods, or else it would have killed him.

In front of me on the table, I recognized a bundle of my patient records. Bo?s voice rumbled down.

?Well, Doctor, there are the notes on my case. Time to finish the last of my orders.? I nodded. I had to write down what had happened. And now I?m done. Bo has just broken off another kiss with Jason to speak to me again.

?Are you finished, Doctor??

?Huh??

?Oh, that?s right. You?re not a doctor, you?re just Charlie.?

?That?s fuckin? right, Bo.? Bo seemed to think that was really funny. Don?t know why.

?Excellent. Well, write down what we?ve been saying, and then you can go and get to work...?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (April 12th, 2014), 2bored (April 11th, 2014), bigbearny (April 11th, 2014), Braun1 (April 11th, 2014), CallMeCrazy (April 11th, 2014), chanlord (April 11th, 2014), convolution (April 11th, 2014), dago12582 (April 11th, 2014), Frankly (April 13th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (April 11th, 2014), jcb60970 (April 12th, 2014), Kit Werecat (April 12th, 2014), littledude (April 11th, 2014), mawkroy (April 11th, 2014), Mdlftr (April 11th, 2014), mguy (April 11th, 2014), msclbldr (April 11th, 2014), muscular (April 12th, 2014), Omiganda (April 11th, 2014), ploder4 (April 11th, 2014), portamivia (April 11th, 2014), racecar (April 13th, 2014), Rubber1984 (April 13th, 2014), The Pecman (April 12th, 2014), whatizit (April 11th, 2014), worshipper (April 12th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (April 11th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2014, 04:51 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Great story! Well executed!

The narrator should have seen this coming....

February 3

.....Does not yet display total compliance to my requests as ordered in original instructions. Must reread Lee-Pudsley?s notes to find out why this is taking longer to develop.

And then, of course, there's this:

..... ?Great ideas for the body, bitch. F?you?d bothered to pull yer head out of yer ass long enough to do a l?il research, you?d?a known those numbers I gave ya last week were way beyond the world records, and ya might?a realized somethin? funny was goin? on, but no, you damn bitch, you thought I was just some dumbass jock. ..........

And now....

?Are you finished, Doctor??

?Huh??

?Oh, that?s right. You?re not a doctor, you?re just Charlie.?

?That?s fuckin? right, Bo.? Bo seemed to think that was really funny. Don?t know why.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
hn6huS (April 12th, 2014)
  #3   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2014, 01:51 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Oh yeah, very interesting. If we now could please have the story as seen from the librarian? I'd love to know more about this conquest of the world...
  #4   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2014, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by portamivia View Post
Oh yeah, very interesting. If we now could please have the story as seen from the librarian? I'd love to know more about this conquest of the world...
Actually, I might just do that, but a friend of mine just requested something, and it kind of meshed with an idea I was already toying with (my bike's in the shop, and I had to think about something while I walked home from the gym). So although that may or may not be coming up, look for a multi-part journal-entry-based story called "Making Friends and Influencing People", coming soon.
  #5   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2014, 10:20 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
I also bike to the gym! I'm too far to walk though. Lucky! Also any Tekuno story will be appreciated.
  #6   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2014, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bored View Post
I also bike to the gym! I'm too far to walk though. Lucky! Also any Tekuno story will be appreciated.
I'm too far to walk both ways ? a little over 4 miles each way ? but I hitched a ride with a friend who was out doing things this afternoon and walked back. (To keep them from having to come back later.)
  #7   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2014, 05:10 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
I wish I could say I didn't see at least SOME of this coming. But the taking over the world thing took almost the last second.

I only figured it all out when he continued growing beyond normal averages. Then I knew that there was nothing holding him back from being all that he could be. Theoretically, he still toys with it once a week, to keep growing, and see where it leads.

He obviously worries about being equalled or eclipsed tho. He's destroying the paperwork, keeping Jay noticeably smaller and inferior, and made sure the doctor.. er, Charlie wasn't going to be able to do this ever again.

But at least the Gay thing I picked right from the beginning. That puts me on about a 3 out of 10 score for predicting your story directions, which isn't bad considering I'm almost exceptional if I can even score at all with your amazingly unpredictable plots!

But... This is the second story in a row that ends with total dominion over the world (if not the universe).

Hmmm.. Got something planned, here? Anything I should know, or worry about?

Just checking.

Excellent as always, Tekuno!!

#8   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2014, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
But... This is the second story in a row that ends with total dominion over the world (if not the universe).

Hmmm.. Got something planned, here? Anything I should know, or worry about?
In a way, I kind of wish I did ? someone who wasn't either corrupt or stupid or both, even doing a half-assed job, would probably beat the way The Usual Gang Of Idiots run things by a long shot. But I don't see any way to actually do it, and if being angry about bad things made me hulk out or develop spontaneous head-explodey powers or something, the last couple of decades would already have made it happen, so the answer must be "no".
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (April 13th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options