The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to js44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2014, 03:39 PM

js44 is on a distinguished road
A Most Coveted Speedo

Note: This is a supernatural/clothing transformation story, this one featuring a speedo. Lots of muscle and ?superpower? growth. There's a lot that's cliched I'm sure but I wanted to make it a little different by introducing some slightly deeper characters and I wanted to create a frienship between the athletes. Also created an enemy of sorts for them to fight against, kind of like a comic. Feedback is always appreciated. Thanks.

------------

We had only been practicing for a week when we encountered something that would change us forever.

Though I was a senior the start of every new swim season made me a bit nervous. New guys, new drills, new challenges to overcome. Club swimming during the summer felt like a vacation, but not during school. We had 4am practices, after school weight lifting, and weekend drills until my legs locked up. Though I was okay on a relay, I was never the number 1 on our team. But, hey! We were a team, and we were buds. Marco was the captain, and the fastest sprinter, and my buddy Jordan was the distance guy. You become friends when you work your ass off day after day, and the camaraderie of the senior swimmers was good. Things seemed to be doing well.

Until Sam showed up.

Our senior year this guy transfers from somewhere he was never specific about. None of us knew. He spoke very little, was insanely competitive, even with his own teammates, and seemed to look at us with a scowl and a lustful vengeance that honestly scared me. Despite the team's attempts to reach out to the guy, he never wanted to make friends. He swam fast, tended to beat us during the drills, and was obnoxiously loud about winning. ?We're on the same team, Sam!? I'd shout at him, but if I got any response at all it'd be his middle finger in my face.

Bizarre.

But the strangest thing was that the guy seemed to always be wearing the same speedo day in and out. A dark, crimson speedo that clung tight to his muscular body and showed his, well honestly, his obnoxiously large package and dick, and his bulky, muscular ass. And I don't mean that he wore it during practice and in the showers, the latter of which most of us stripped out of our speedos anyway. Marco, Jordan and I started asking ourselves if he wore the thing all the time, even under his clothes during school, and perhaps at home too.

The Monday of our second week of practice the three of us slogged into the locker room at 3:45am and Marco brought up the speedo. ?I think that guy is wearing that thing all the time. What is it with him?? he asked.

?It seems like it's part of his identity. Like it's...who he is or something...?I add. ?All he does is compete and wear that thing, it's like he's got something to prove.?

?It's fucked up is what it is,? Jordan added as we unlocked our lockers and started undressing. ?I think all he does is show himself off in it. And try to prove to us that he's better than us. There's something seriously going on with him.?

We take off our clothing and fiddle around our lockers for our own speedos, black in color and a small ?R? on the upper back right representing our school mascot. I throw on my speedo and look to Jordan doing the same before I hear the door open. My buds and I usually got dressed and hit the pool first to get in an extra warmup before practice and weren't expecting anyone else to show. ?Who's there?? I ask.

From the corner I see two hairy feet emerge as a bulked body approaches us from the shadows. ?Who do you think...? the mysterious voice says as it confidently walks into the light of the locker room.

?Sam? What the fuck do you want?? Jordan asks taking a step forward. Sure enough. Sam is in only his crimson speedo, his bulked body and black hair covering his legs, treasure trail up to his bulked six-pack, and covering his monstrous pectorals. The jock smiles at us a cunning and evil face. If I didn't know the guy I might have been a little afraid, but instead I was just upset by the self-assuredness the jock had within him.

?Dude, all that's come from you since you've joined the team is vitriol and meanness, what's up with the hatred for your team?? Jordan says taking a step toward him. Though Jordan was only about 5'6? he could handle himself well. ?Hit the pool before I knock your teeth out.?

When Jordan tried walking around the jock things bizzarely turned sour. Sam grabbed his arm and turned him over, pushing Jordan's backside against his body. ?I didn't move here to swim for or against you humans,? he cryptically whispers to my friend. ?I need your body...?

?What the fuck is wrong with you?!? Jordan shouts with fear, struggling to get out from his grasp. Marco and I quickly look to each other, trying to figure out a plan to help our friend without getting hurt ourselves. ?Back off, Sam!? I shout, walking toward him. ?Get away from him!?

Sam stuffs his hand down Jordan's speedo, moaning as he gets aroused at the action. I had never seen anything like it. Was this guy actually going to rape my friend? I walk to the savage and yank his hand out of Jordan's suit before attempting to twist it. To my surprise the jock's strength was even stronger than I thought. Though the guy was all muscle I could hold my own weight too, but not when I attempted to force him off Jordan. The jock took his palm to my mouth stabbing my teeth between my cheeks. ?Fuck!? I shout and in retaliation attempted to tackle him. By this time Marco had come to my side and tried prying our friend away from the beast, but the jock surprised us again by kicking me in the gut and twisting Marco's arm before sending us both back to the far wall of lockers.

My head hit the floor and it took me a second to find my footing. This guy seemed to possess strength that went beyond the muscle of his body. This guy was something else. I lifted my head to see Marco do the same. We were both bewildered. I turn back to Sam to hear him whispering something in a tongue I had never heard before, almost as if he were performing some kind of sick ritual. He holds Jordan's body against him with his right arm as he uses his left to pull down his speedo to his knees, revealing his muscular, toned ass. Under less urgent circumstances I might have joked that the jock finally took off the suit, but we didn't have time. I opened a locker door and lifted it off the hinges, we needed some kind of weapon to knock the bully out.

Jordan was whimpering under the jock's control. All three of us were still bewildered by what was taking place before us. But Marco and I had to act quickly. The jock was naked and he was now trying to pry down Jordan's own suit. I lifted the door and quickly ran to the jock aiming it at his head. Because Sam was nearly a foot taller than Jordan I wasn't too worried about hurting my friend in the process, but I had to get the beast off of him. I lifted my arms and swung the metal door toward his head, smacking it onto the wall with which the savage was holding Jordan against.

To my surprise, he actually let go of Jordan who scurried behind us, wiping his tears away. The now-naked Sam turned to us with an incredible look of surprise on his face, not because we hurt him, but because he actually was hurt. A trickle of blood runs down his nose. He touches it and looks back to us, ?but I'm a fuckin immortal...? he cryptically says. ?Oh fuck,? he continues as a nervous pace begins in his breathing, ?I need the suit back on...?

He tries pulling his suit back on, the suit that seemed to give him some kind of other worldly strength, but Marco wouldn't have any of it. He tackles Sam onto the ground, effectively knocking the savage out with the jock's suit still around his knees.

I turn to Jordan to make sure my friend is okay. He waves me away with a thankful look in his eye but a bit of embarrassment on his face. ?It's okay, dude. I'm just glad you're okay.? I say.

?Lucky he wasn't able to penetrate me, but his cock felt like a fuckin knife against my suit. Something is wrong with him, it's like he isn't even human or something,? Jordan says between panicked breathing. ?We can't let that shit happen again.?

We turn back to the knocked out jock on the tile floor. His dick, now flaccid again, was enormous, with his muscular body soundly sleeping. ?Who...the fuck...is this prick?? Marco asks as we walk around him. ?What was he trying to do??

Jordan chimes in, ?He was licking my hear and muttering something in a language I couldn't understand. But as he was trying to get my suit off he told me he needed my essence so he could become stronger. So he and the suit could become one.?

We look back to him. ?So, is it the suit that gives him his strength?? I ask. ?If so, we gotta take it from him before he wakes up.?

Marco and I carefully peel the suit off the jock's hairy shins and through his feet. With the garment in my hands I inspect it more carefully. It smells of masculinity, of a kind of strength and power that the most athletic possess. Holding it in my hands I felt a strange aura of power pass over me, and I became intoxicated at the feeling.

?Woah...I think this thing might be supernatural of some sort, guys,? I say. ?If I were to put it on, I wonder if I could gain these powers.? I look back up to my friends, ?what if we were to each try wearing it? Could we become like him??

?What if we decide to want to rape and destroy each other?? Jordan asks, walking to us. ?I mean I dunno Dude I like muscle as much as the next guy but that thing could have made him a fuckin savage. I don't want you or me becoming anything like that.?

?Not to each other,? Marco chimes in, ?but maybe we won't have to. What if we just try it, we can at least, maybe, get the strength to prevent him from getting it back.?

The three of us get short smiles on our faces that slowly grow. ?Yeah. He can't get this thing back, and if you were to feel the cloth,? I say, rubbing it in my hand, ?You'll know that it can do amazing things. I'll try it first,? as I peel down my own speedo and get naked. I unfurl the crimson speedo and step my right, then left leg through. As I pull it up my legs I begin twitching in anticipation of wearing the garment. It feels soft, strong, and an adrenaline like feeling seems to be pouring from the cloth and onto my legs. I start to feel sparks of strength run out of it. I tell the guys, ?I think this thing is real. And I think I'm going to enjoy this.?

I pull it up to my package and wrap the backend around my skinny butt.

?Argh!? I shout, bending my back over. The briefs tighten against my body as I feel them almost examining it, figuring out how to change me. I lift myself back up and stretch myself involuntarily.

I step forward as my ass locks in and begins immediately pushing outward, forming a hard bubble butt. The adrenaline feeling snakes down to my quads which lock in as my package feels heavier and heavier beneath my waist. I bend my shoulders back before relaxing them again as muscle starts to grow over my shoulder blades, protruding out, then wrapping down and into my biceps. I examine as they become refined, strong, and assured. Looking down at my lower arms I notice veins begin to protrude and additional muscle warp itself down to my hands.

Grabbing my abs, I feel them begin to expand. Although I always had a thin line of a six pack, I feel my abs contort and slim liquifying into almost a puddle of water, then begin to grow outward: even, defined muscles forming an eight pack. They harden as the creases grow deep grooves into my body. The growth sneaks down to my waistline, and new muscles begin to form on my pulsing quads up and under the suit, creating tight contours pushing against the garment. An adonis V pierces below my abs and wraps into my hard, football-like thighs, deepening its space from the speedo. I run my hands over my waist as hair wraps around and onto my legs, creating a new thick layer of blonde hair over them. My thighs snap tall and grow, becoming refined and strong as I gain height. They then begin pecing outwards and matching the growth of my ass. Hair also begins to grow on my legs, then up and around my man package. The hair begins growing up my chest, slightly but evenly, over my new man-pecs. My arm hair grows and darkens and my arm pits tuff additional hair underneath. I lift them and check myself out again, smiling at my friends who look to me mouths open, in complete awe.

My body shapes itself like Sam's but with what appeared to me to be slightly more muscle. Though I had the same tone as Sam, my own looks remained with me. I continued running my hands over my body disbelieving what was happening to me. ?Holy shit,? I say between breaths, ?this is fuckin' incredible!?

Looking back down and checking out my growing body, I begin to chuckle at the pleasure. But even as I continue to transform into this muscle warrior, I can't help but wonder why and how I'm gaining these powers, and why Sam had them before. Admiring myself as I continue to grow, the weight that I felt in my package finally begins filling out as it pushes hard against the cloth, my cock and balls becoming large and clearly defined behind the garment. My dick quickly fills with girth as the head fills out and veins crack over, showing themselves behind the cloth of the speedo. My balls fill too, pushing against the cloth since it has nowhere to go down with the speedo still tight against my body. The weight of the package becomes enough to force the speedo to slightly recede down and out from my body, revealing my new pubes and more of my hardened muscular waist. I smile as I turn around and see the growth force the back of the speedo slightly down as well, exposing the top of my incredibly muscular ass and its crack. I move my hands to check out the enormous package before an orgasm-like feeling hits me and I fall onto the ground.

?Oh FUCK!? I shout in pleasure at the transformation. It's done. My look is still the same but I'm covered in complete muscle and feel the endurance and strength of 100 of the most accomplished athletes. ?Oh fuck,? I say again, whispering between breaths, ?this thing is incredible!?

Marco is ready to try it, ?alright dude, get it to me before he wakes up,? motioning to Sam who's still sleeping on the floor. He takes my arm and helps to lift me up. ?Shit man! You're heavy!? he says, laughing.

I get to my feet and try to make balance with my new proportions. I inspect my arms once more before grabbing the speedo. ?The strength...the power,? I say to the guys, ?this is fuckin incredible!?

?Do you still feel like yourself?? Jordan asks, ?you don't want to uhh...?

I interrupt him. ?I would never do that to my friends. I'm still completely myself. I don't think we'll become the savage that he is.? I peel off the suit but before I hand to Marco he can't help but be hypnotized by my incredibly large and spellbinding dick and balls. I look down below the pubic hair and smile myself. ?Shit dude,? I say, ?it feels incredible.? But as I hand the speedo to my friend I feel the adrenaline rush leave me. ?Wait,? I tell Marco. ?Something's happened,? and I snag the suit back. Sure enough, the feeling of near-immortal power returns.

?Oh man,? I add, ?It seems the real power only comes when I wear the suit. Must have been the same thing for Sam.? I look to Marco as I hand the speedo back to him. ?Once you guys transform and get the muscle we need to figure out a way to keep the real powers for ourselves, the powers that Sam had while he was wearing the speedo, that I had while I was wearing it. It's contained within the speedo.?

Marco nods in agreement as he takes the immortal cloth and drops his boxers to ready his transformation. ?Let's first become warriors, then we'll become gods,? he enthusiastically hints. And pulls the speedo on himself, up through his hairy, dark legs and over his package.

His smile couldn?t have been wider as the transformation begun over his larger and more athletic body. ?Oh fuccckkkk! Yess, yessss! YESSS!? he shouts in enthusiasm as the same powers that graced me now grace him. He happily swings his involuntarily twitching body as he lets the power of the speedo take hold of him. Ass, quads, abs, pecs, arms, his body begins exploding under his golden skin tone with immaculate muscle as he reshapes himself into the warrior he hinted he would become. A naturally hairy guy, everywhere Marco had shaved for swimming before grew back with masculine vengeance, expressing the masculine power of the warrior being born.

Marco cups his package like I did and smiles in amazement as his sex instruments grows to a god-like size. He stretches his body as his own internal orgasm hits him, and he stumbles to the locker, lifting his arm and using it to balance himself.

?Holy fuckin shitballs...? he says between breaths. What worked for me now worked for him. The man was an incredible specimen.

?You ready for this, Jordan?? Marco asks, peeling off the speedo with pride, enthusiastically checking out his newly naked and sublime body. As he drops the speedo the floor he takes a step back, almost dizzy. ?Yeah,? Marco agrees with me, ?this thing does have more powers for the beholder. I'm glad to have this body, but Jordan after you transform we gotta figure out a way to posses the powers too.?

Jordan uneasily stands from the bench, looking at Sam who is still knocked out. He picks the speedo up from by Marco's feet and holds it in his hands. ?Woah...? he says hypnotically. ?This is incredible? looking up to us, he has both an excitement and fear in his eyes. ?I can't get over what just happened to me,? he says. ?But I really want these powers...?

Sam starts grunting as he slowly awakes from being knocked out. ?Oh shit,? Marco says, ?Hurry up, Jordan!? he pleas, ?we gotta overtake this guy before he comes to!?

Jordan steps back from the waking Sam in fear. ?I'm gonna do it in the stall, might save us enough time,? he says, peeling his speedo down and leaving it on the floor as he scurries off with the crimson one, sliding it onto his legs as he closes the stall door behind him, locking it.

Marco picks up Sam at his left arm and shoulder I aid him by grabbing Sam's other arm. ?Get up, fucker!? Marco commands. ?Look at what we've become while you were sleeping!?

As Sam realizes his surroundings he looks at the two naked beasts locking a hold on both his sides. ?Shit!? he shouts, ?you fuckers put on the suit!?

He starts struggling as we drag him toward the stalls. Behind it I can hear Jordan grunt and shout in pleasure as the transformation begins happening to him. ?Tell us what this thing does, Sam!? I command, ?we have the power too, fuckin tell us who you are and what this thing can do!?

Sam tries struggling but without the suit he's only as strong as one of us. Marco and I hold his body in place by locking our own arms around his. ?No,? he answers with a low, growling voice, ?you humans could never understand...?

Sam's voice breaks from sounding human to sounding almost animal like. His eyes turn red as his body begins shaking. ?I was sent here on a mission,? he says, as his voice gets lower it becomes harder to understand, and now Jordan is laughing from his own strength-growth behind the stall door. ?You humans have the ability to grow your bodies, to grow your strength, my species sent me here to tap that ability. We have to use technology to take other species traits...but if humans merge with our technology, our powers...?

Before Sam could give the answer Marco and I were looking for a huge CRASH happens in front of us as a highly muscular Jordan sporting the crimson speedo breaks through the stall door and stumbles into the locker area. ?FUCK YEAH!? he shouts, completely grown with his own sublime body to match the warriors before him. ?Oh man this feels fucking great!?

Sam looks to him in fear. With three warriors against him he knew he couldn't defeat us any longer. ?Oh no...? Sam says. ?You don't know what you're doing!!?

Marco backhands him across the face and we shove him against the lockers, his naked body landing and nearly knocking them over before he slides down to the floor.

Jordan lifts his hand and like magic forces Sam's arms up above his head. Out of thin air he bends the metal of the lockers and creates two handcuff-like contraptions to trap the alien.

?ARGH!? he shouts in pain. Jordan walks to him. ?You can fuckin forget domination,? he says, punching him in the gut.

Jordan turns back around to Marco and I, with a much friendlier and enthusiastic smile. ?This is fuckin happening!? he says, ?we're fuckin beasts! How can we all have these extra powers though? The power to manipulate shit? To become immortals??

?you mean like what you just did?? Marco asks, walking over. ?I felt those powers too, whenever I held or wore the speedo. Let's try all holding it.?

Jordan confidently slips out of the crimson cloth and grabs one side of the speedo, holding it out for the rest of us to hold. Marco grabs the other side and I grab the back end. Sure enough, the supernatural powers of the apparel fill my mind as I feel the powers. ?Do you all feel this?? I ask, ?we all have the powers now, right??

?Yeah, man,? Marco says, ?fuck it feels so good...? Jordan nods his head in agreement.

We look down to see our dicks growing, filling with increasing bloodflow and, in union, becoming hard and erect. ?Feels so good...? Marco adds again.

Sam starts struggling behind the lockers but we pay no attention, we're fixated on our tools and on our powers. As I feel the powers of immortality, of transformation, of physical manipulation, a vision hits me of orgasming into the suit. Before I say anything I hear the thoughts of my friends say the same thing. ?We can communicate to each other this way?? I ask, for the first time looking up at my friends.

?Fuck yeah, we gotta cum into the suit, are you all feeling that this will let us have its powers?? Marco answers.

We look back down and scoot closer to each other, slipping our dicks over the widened hole of the speedo. With our other hands we grab our packages and begin pumping in union, excitement of gaining powers fueling our need to cum.

?It's not made for humans!? Sam shouts to us as he struggles with the lockers, ?you don't know what it will do to you!?

?Oh yeah!? I shout over him, ?I'm almost ready...?

?Me too,? Jordan answers, ?Ugh! Umm...3, 2, 1...?

The most incredible and inexplicable orgasm races across my body and into my warrior dick before racing out and squirting on the cloth. The other guys follow closely behind me as our warrior-seed spills into the cloth, gobs covering the inside and outside of it.

The cloth immediately begins to crackle with an electric spark, folding in over itself and dissolving from our semen into a bright, crimson, electric current. As the speedo folds into itself the lightening emanating from it sparks outward and across all three of our bodies, bringing us closer together as we grab each other on the shoulders. ?Oh shit!? we shout together.

As if it wasn't enough to become the warrior that I was, the powers pushed my pride, my happiness, and my ego over the edge. The electricity quickly engulfs me. I begin to understand everything, to feel everything around me. As the powers integrate into the vessels that have become my new muscular body I start to comprehend what exact powers I'm gaining: transformation, immortality, possession, mind control. I feel that and more enter my mind as I feel my body become the vessels for these supernatural, unbridled abilities. I didn't just gain a new, hot body, I was gaining a vehicle with which to hold unadulterated power. My mind opens and I feel my friends gaining the same powers, as happy as I was to receive our new gifts.

?YEEEESSSS!? we scream together as our voices deepen with an immense, masculine pleasure. ?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!? We laugh, asserting our newly born selves. The electric power seeps completely into our bodies and I reveal myself as the new naked warrior that I've become: a proud, tall, muscular being that has transcended my human form and grown beyond anything I could have ever comprehended before.

Jordan, Marco and I take a step back from each other to examine ourselves. Our bodies are still the same as they were, but my transcended self feels completely different. We look to each other and smile, proud of what we've become, and completely understanding each other through our minds and thoughts.

We hear the locker door open and the footsteps of more guys walking in. ?Oh shit,? I say to my friends, ?the rest of the team is getting here!? We turn around, quckly thinking together about what to do with Sam, but when we look to the lockers, we see he's gone, just the bent metal of the locker door left, empty of any arms.

?Oh shit...? Jordan says.

...to be continued...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to js44 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (April 14th, 2014), 1978montecarlo (April 14th, 2014), Aronymous (Yesterday), BEHRMUSCLE1 (April 14th, 2014), bigbearny (April 14th, 2014), Braun1 (April 14th, 2014), charmcitywop (April 14th, 2014), coolman69 (April 14th, 2014), dickasauras (Yesterday), Dodger (April 14th, 2014), drow13 (April 14th, 2014), Hanugumo (April 14th, 2014), iets21 (April 14th, 2014), Jaekel (April 13th, 2014), jb1311 (April 13th, 2014), jcb60970 (April 14th, 2014), Kurisu (April 14th, 2014), Lucas88 (April 14th, 2014), mf81 (April 13th, 2014), mguy (April 13th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (April 14th, 2014), msclundylvr (April 14th, 2014), muscular (April 13th, 2014), otkuman2003 (April 14th, 2014), portamivia (April 13th, 2014), Rippedstud79 (April 13th, 2014), scrawn (Yesterday), swinginbusdoors (April 14th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (April 14th, 2014), trekka (April 13th, 2014), Ultra GMan (Yesterday), Vortex010105 (Yesterday), whatizit (April 14th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (April 13th, 2014)
  #2   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2014, 12:03 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Oooh yes! This pushes all my buttons alright. Can't wait to read the sequel... Not much can stop those three, now!
  #3   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2014, 12:13 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
THAT WAS HOT! MORE! I absolutely love this kind of transformation and haven't seen any for awhile. Can't wait to see the next installment.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options