The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Bulking II - Part 1

I know some of you have been waiting a while for a sequel to Bulking. I apologize for the long wait and for the brief nature of this first chapter. I cannot promise quick updates, but I'll certainly try to get this one out at a reasonable rate.

Bulking II
Parts: 1

Things ended badly last semester, but it’s a new school year and that means a fresh start. I’m rooming with a guy named John who I was assigned over the summer. He likes to workout, but when I told him that I had essentially been Alex’s dealer, he had a negative reaction:

“You sold roids to that guy? Why would anyone want to get that big? He’s a freak!”

I didn’t say much else about Alex after that. I had been going to the campus gym in the early afternoon, right after my classes so as to avoid Alex, who usually worked out around eight or nine. I heard plenty about him though. Whispers in the locker room seemed to indicate that he had kept growing over the summer, but hit a plateau after a month. Of course, the reason for this is simple—he ran out of the supplement.

As tempting as it was to try and sneak a peak of the muscle man I had created, I decided against it and focused my energies on someone I had easier access to. John just didn’t want to become a “freak”—which made him the perfect candidate.

I know, I know. Didn’t I learn my lesson last time? The thing is, what I did was not the problem. I only made two mistakes—not securing my journal and engaging in sexual contact that allegedly was unwanted. I would not be making those mistakes again. I am writing this on a password protected file on a thumb drive that I keep on the top shelf of the closet and I will be far more cautious about initiating anything with John. By which I mean I probably won’t do anything with him because he’s straight. But so was Alex, apparently… The point is I already ordered more of the supplement. No use letting it go to waste!

The first week of classes is over and John has already gained eight pounds, bringing him up to 175. He is progressing fast since I decided to give him double what I gave Alex. How else am I supposed to get someone so opposed to size to grow?

He was pumping iron like a maniac yesterday, being distraught over his sudden gains. His wavy blond hair was soaked with sweat by the end of our workout session and his veiny arms were nicely displayed in his tank top. He really does have a kind of “bro” look to him—why he doesn’t embrace muscularity is beyond me.

Something happened today. I was on my way from class back to my dorm to meet John, crossing the soccer field, when I heard a “Hey!” from behind me. I turned around and saw a monster jogging towards me, out of breath with bulging muscles bouncing with every step. It was Alex!

At first I was very nervous—if he sought me out, he must have a nasty beating in mind for me fueled by anger which had the whole summer to fester. But once he caught up to me, he seemed like the shy one, staring at the ground whenever he began talking rather than meeting my eyes.

“I need to talk to you, Steve.”

He was quite a sight as he drew close. He was wearing a beige T-shirt that was stretched across the bulbous mounds that were his pecs. His round biceps—which looked bigger than his head—pushed the straining sleeves up to his shoulders. The shirt barely made around his massive muscle gut, stretched out by the bulk of it and showing a bit of his stomach below his naval. His thighs rolled past one another, nearly ripping through gym shorts that looked like boxer briefs.

“Alex… I—I’m surprised, to be honest…”

Maybe I should have acted meeker to avoid any violence, but that’s what came out of my mouth first.

“Listen,” he said, catching his breath, his chest heaving (I could hear the fabric of his shirt strain with every inhalation), “I need something.”

“What could you possibly need from—?”

And then it hit me.

“I need more of the stuff,” he said desperately.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
2bored (April 14th, 2014), aiden831 (Yesterday), anglekindle (April 14th, 2014), aritza (Yesterday), Aronymous (Yesterday), Bratt (Yesterday), Braun1 (Yesterday), dickasauras (Yesterday), Freaker!! (Yesterday), GTlifter (April 14th, 2014), Hanugumo (April 14th, 2014), Jaekel (April 14th, 2014), manlion (April 14th, 2014), mguy (April 14th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (April 14th, 2014), msclbldr (Yesterday), msman (Yesterday), muscular (Yesterday), Nobody (Yesterday), Perados (Yesterday), renbear (Yesterday), Tibo (Yesterday), Tomoshiraga (April 14th, 2014), Ultra GMan (Yesterday), vlad (Yesterday), Vortex010105 (Yesterday), weaknobody (Yesterday), worshipper (Yesterday), wrestlejock646 (April 14th, 2014), xboy (April 14th, 2014)
  #2   Add to manlion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2014, 06:53 PM

manlion has disabled reputation
Whoo! Glad to see this again!

But you are too cruel. Far too short a piece, for a first taste. I hope you keep the chapters coming!
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2014, 07:54 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Fuck man. I love it. Addicts always show their true colors.
  #4   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 03:21 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
This is good. Let's see a competition between Alex & John for the guy's affection.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options