The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Attention all mgs members!!! Mgs closing down!!!

TO ALL WHO ARE UNAWARE, FLEXODUS, THE OWNER OF THIS SITE, HAS JUST ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN MGS AT THE END OF THIS WEEK.

BELOW IS A MESSAGE i HAVE ADDRESSED TO HIM, AND TO YOU, MGS MEMBERS, TO SERIOUSLY CONSIDER, AND HELP SUPPORT ME IN FINDING A WAY TO LET THIS SITE CONTINUE ON.

Flexodus,

I can't believe this is coming without warning, and giving the vast resources that you have rallied, to give up without a FIGHT!

Look at the responses you're getting! People are wanting to provide MONEY, TECHNOLOGY, ACCESS, MODERATION, everything that can take this site and keep it going, in one form or another.

And for every one of those, there are people like ME to support it with money, time, and the love we've developed over the years.

Please! GIVE US A CHANCE TO SAVE THIS SITE! For Gods Sake, if you saw this coming, why didn't you at least give us a month to do something about it? We would have come to your aid, I'm ssure!!!!

You've let a few noisy shitheads beat you down, when you should have turned to your supporters for help!!

Listen, there are people wanting to get at least a CHANCE to go down swinging.

It's an emergency. SET UP A SPECIAL AREA ON THIS SITE WHERE MEMBERS CAN DISCUSS THIS, AND TRY TO FIND A SOLUTION.

If you've been beaten down, and can't carry on, we all understand. But please let us have the chance to pick up the torch before it's too late!!!!

This is a time for emergency action. Please hang in there long enough to try to help us carry on.

I ASK ALL MEMBERS WHO SHARE A SIMILAR FEELING TO PLEASE RAISE YOUR VOICE NOW, TO JOIN ME IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE THIS BELOVED SITE.

I have never been a quitter, and I hope others have the same attitude.

VERY Sincerely,

Kit Werecat
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (Yesterday), hardmuscl4life (Yesterday), Incognito-tie (Yesterday), Mbrgtt (Today), Reeza (Yesterday), Rippedstud79 (Yesterday), TheHugeMan (Yesterday), Trontastic (Yesterday), Vortex010105 (Yesterday), weyrhold (Yesterday), xmrr20a (Yesterday)
  #2   Add to MuscleAsh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM

MuscleAsh is on a distinguished road
I'm making a successor forum. I shall link it ASAP.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MuscleAsh For This Useful Post:
fleXodus (Yesterday), hardmuscl4life (Yesterday), JeffXeno (Yesterday), jtchef (Yesterday), Mike.D.Mass (Yesterday), msclpatrol (Yesterday), Reeza (Yesterday), rixxflix (Yesterday), weyrhold (Yesterday), YouOweMeMoney5 (Yesterday)
  #3   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
What can we do

I am so sorry to hear that things have gotten this bad for you. I wish I had the words to help you reconsider your decision or to help find a way to off-load the burden. I can only say that visiting this site on an almost daily basis has been a wonderful experience. Reading the stories here has truly added to the quality of my life.

You and the other authors on this board who have so generously shared your talents with us for so long, should only expect to experience sincere respect and gratitude from each and every visitor for the contribution you make to our enjoyment. I ask that those among us who do not enjoy or appreciate this contribution just simply go away. If this isn't what you want, find something else. Why drive away something that gives so many so much enjoyment?

If there is anything that we can do to help improve the culture of the visitors to this site, please let us know. If you can be persuaded to 'hang in there' until something else can be worked out, if you really don't wan to do this any more, the please give us the chance to figure something out.

Sorry for the disjointed nature of this post; I'm writing from the heart.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xmrr20a For This Useful Post:
hardmuscl4life (Yesterday), Reeza (Yesterday), weyrhold (Yesterday)
  #4   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
I rely on this site for inspiration, I cant believe this is happening. I wanna help, I don't want my stories to die n be forgotten!
  #5   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,277 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Flexodus,

Thank you. Thank you for giving me hours of great pleasure, but also for giving me a place to share my thoughts and stories so openly. There is no possible way for me to explain to you how much your site emboldened my creativity or helped me to embrace many different aspects of my own personality. All I can say is thank you. Please know that the MGS has made life more enjoyable for many!

Last edited by Londonboy; Yesterday at 08:54 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
convolution (Yesterday), Corwin (Yesterday), fleXodus (Yesterday), gingy123 (Yesterday), hardmuscl4life (Yesterday), JeffXeno (Yesterday), littledude (Yesterday), nvb2 (Yesterday), Rippedstud79 (Yesterday), rixxflix (Yesterday), Trontastic (Yesterday), wrestlejock646 (Yesterday), zmack (Today)
  #6   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
There is just too much going on in my head. Too many thoughts and feelings. I cannot believe that this is the end and yet I somewhat did. Many of our "Veteran" writers moved on passed this site while others wrote less. Some still kept going and then I had the pleasure of reading new stories from new writers who were very quickly rising in rank and merit with the tales they wove. I even threw my hat into the ring and posted a story myself and even worked on a story or two with other people.

I do not know what is going to happen next. This really is the only place of its kind and losing it would be a terrible shame. I did want to offer opening up my Tumblr page to any and all authors wanting to continue their works. There are many authors here that I would love to still hear from.

#7   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
We could always invade the metabods forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneman For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (Yesterday)
  #8   Add to overusedclassic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM

overusedclassic
11 Years

It's hard to believe. This forum has been a part of my life for the past 10 years. It feels like it's been around as long as the internet and so I never anticipated it disappearing someday.

Much love and respect for everyone who kept the site up all this time.

And thank you for the heads up.

It would be grand if we could save it.
The Following User Says Thank You to overusedclassic For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (Yesterday)
  #9   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
I has a sad.

I love this site. I visit it daily if not more often, and have done for years now. The writing community and feedback from the community is unmatched anywhere else (for this sub-kink). The other non-writing related sub-forums have been great too (the real life muscle growth stories and the media one).

This place has provided me with a great place to further explore my muscle growth interest, and to interact with other cool people that feel similarly.

It's extremely sad that it won't continue to operate. I would be more than willing to help if money or maintenance is a factor.

On a related note, does end of the week mean Sunday?

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
  #10   Add to dago12582's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM

dago12582 is on a distinguished road
Thank you

I just read the notice that this site will be closing down. I have been coming here regularly and enjoying this site very much. I am so sorry that there have been problems between the moderator and members. I believe that I am a part of the silent majority on here who thoroughly enjoyed the talents and the interactions between the members and tried to avoid all drama and just enjoy the rich repository of a collective desire for connecting on a deep level. I just knew that I would regret this forum ending and not taking a moment to thank Flexodus and the many talented individuals who have provided me with countless hours of joy. I hope that others will carry on this wonderful tradition but if not, thanks for making my life better.
  #11   Add to soonacop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM

soonacop is on a distinguished road
Thank you for all your years of hard, likely relatively thankless work. The silent majority will always be extremely grateful for what you have done over the years.

I do wish you'd reconsider.
  #12   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
To put it shortly, I don't have anywhere else to go as far as other sites go. I've been going to this site for the past... Wow, 12 years, and haven't found any other sites I like as much as this one. And all the others that came close are gone/discontinued. (11 years seems too short. I'm pretty sure I joined this group when I was 16-17 years old in High School. But, ether case, that means I've been a member for the entire lifespan of the forum. Wow, I have some very mixed feelings about this...)
  #13   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Open invitation

For those authors who wish to archive their stories on my site, please send me an e-mail to [email protected].
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to omelissokomos For This Useful Post:
convolution (Yesterday), darkluster4 (Yesterday), Londonboy (Yesterday), nvb2 (Yesterday), rixxflix (Yesterday), tsinaglou (Yesterday)
  #14   Add to rent boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Muscle Artist

rent boy is on a distinguished road
This is sad news.
Like many others visiting this forum was part of my daily routine for years.
And I agree that no other website come close to that one in terms of content and resources. I'm for ever thankful for that whole experience

I understand, why you want to close it down. People can be absolutely awful when they set their mind to it. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. Though I honestly think that for each loud asshole, there was 10 silent grateful people.

I wish you'd reconsider, but this your decision and we have to respect it.
thanks for your amazing work all this year.
  #15   Add to cmiller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM

cmiller is on a distinguished road
Be aware that I'm in contact with this sites owner and I am getting all necessary provisions carried out to put a new site up. It should be up in a couple of hours from this post and I'll link in the master thread when it's ready to go.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cmiller For This Useful Post:
Londonboy (Yesterday), LucidDreamer (Yesterday), Reeza (Yesterday)
  #16   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiller View Post
Be aware that I'm in contact with this sites owner and I am getting all necessary provisions carried out to put a new site up. It should be up in a couple of hours from this post and I'll link in the master thread when it's ready to go.
Thank you for everything you're doing. It must be a lot of work.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options