The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
ATTENTION ALL MGS MEMBERS!! mgs CLOSING DOWN!!

TO ALL WHO ARE UNAWARE, FLEXODUS, THE OWNER OF THIS SITE, HAS JUST ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN MGS AT THE END OF THIS WEEK.

BELOW IS A MESSAGE i HAVE ADDRESSED TO HIM, AND TO YOU, MGS MEMBERS, TO SERIOUSLY CONSIDER, AND HELP SUPPORT ME IN FINDING A WAY TO LET THIS SITE CONTINUE ON.

Flexodus,

I can't believe this is coming without warning, and giving the vast resources that you have rallied, to give up without a FIGHT!

Look at the responses you're getting! People are wanting to provide MONEY, TECHNOLOGY, ACCESS, MODERATION, everything that can take this site and keep it going, in one form or another.

And for every one of those, there are people like ME to support it with money, time, and the love we've developed over the years.

Please! GIVE US A CHANCE TO SAVE THIS SITE! For Gods Sake, if you saw this coming, why didn't you at least give us a month to do something about it? We would have come to your aid, I'm ssure!!!!

You've let a few noisy shitheads beat you down, when you should have turned to your supporters for help!!

Listen, there are people wanting to get at least a CHANCE to go down swinging.

It's an emergency. SET UP A SPECIAL AREA ON THIS SITE WHERE MEMBERS CAN DISCUSS THIS, AND TRY TO FIND A SOLUTION.

If you've been beaten down, and can't carry on, we all understand. But please let us have the chance to pick up the torch before it's too late!!!!

This is a time for emergency action. Please hang in there long enough to try to help us carry on.

I ASK ALL MEMBERS WHO SHARE A SIMILAR FEELING TO PLEASE RAISE YOUR VOICE NOW, TO JOIN ME IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE THIS BELOVED SITE.

I have never been a quitter, and I hope others have the same attitude.

VERY Sincerely,

Kit Werecat
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
To anyone who sees the above and panics: CMiller is setting up a replacement forum. Details will doubtless be available soon. No need to worry!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options