The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Morphs & Artwork
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Morphs & Artwork Post your morphs and muscle-growth artwork here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2007, 07:37 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
My Photobucket Morphs

Hi folks. Just been rearranging and updating my photobucket albums with some more morphs,and i'd like to share some of the morphs i like best.
Young men,especially jocks,get my juices going,as you'll observe.

From the Fratboys & Hunks Morphs Album:

Fratboys:

Fratboy outsizes the models at a local Physique Photo-shoot.!

Some Frat jocks love to show off at any chance they get, on Spring Break.!

A Fitness Model

The next-door neighbours showing off again.!

More to follow....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2007, 09:49 AM

More from Fratboys & Hunks MM album.

Ivan was a big arrogant Russian brute,who enjoyed pushing the other 'smaller' members of the gym around...until he met the new boy,Jared.

..Or..

Ivan was a big burly Russian powerlifter with a big heart.Always freindly and welcoming to the new guys starting out in the gym. Jared was a cocky,arrogant SOB,but being such a cheerful 'big guy', Ivan did his best to befriend Jared and tame his hostility..

Ivans bullish and brutish behaviour was conquered when new guy,Jared took him down quite a few pegs,..and himself 'up a few'.!

..Or...

Poor Ivan.So niaeve,and too freindly.! Jared could 'see him coming'.He saw his chance to steal the big jolly Russians muscles for his own greed and need for size.!

Davey could'nt wait to see what his room-mate Kyle,would eventually look like,once the Bubble Buff that he had surrepticiously poured into the foamy bathwater that Kyle was currently relaxing in...looking a bit bewildered at his sudden new growth..

Sam wanted to know why his informant,a small,frail,nervous slip of a youth named Miguel,had stopped passing him information on the new Latino street gang,menacing the neighbourhood...Now he knew why..
The other members had 'decided' that Miguel should try out their new drug.Miguel had grown so huge...!

Growing at The Southern Beerfest.. Soon to be Buff-Fest

USMC: United States Muscle Corp: Dillons buddy Chase, was determined to get him to join,no matter how much he protested.

Last edited by elysiumfields; June 1st, 2007 at 10:05 AM.
  #3   Add to ChunkJGZX's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2007, 11:56 AM

ChunkJGZX is on a distinguished road
KEEP

THIS

COMING!!!

Phenomenal! Love the accompanying short stories (just what every musclemorph NEEDS!)!
  #4   Add to r-b-f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2007, 04:03 PM
no one listens to me :(

r-b-f is on a distinguished road
i have to agree agree
  #5   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2007, 10:26 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Hmm, do you mind if I run wiht the bubble Buff idera fopr a story? I was originaly thinking of beads or oil, but this might work...
  #6   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2007, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun
Hmm, do you mind if I run wiht the bubble Buff idera fopr a story? I was originaly thinking of beads or oil, but this might work...

Go right ahead.my friend.. I don't mind at all.!
  #7   Add to MATUREMUSCLE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:43 AM

MATUREMUSCLE is on a distinguished road
Excellent Work
  #8   Add to buffmorph's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2007, 03:21 PM

buffmorph is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to buffmorph Send a message via MSN to buffmorph Send a message via Yahoo to buffmorph
I love the Ivan and Jared sequence! I like the fact that you shurnk Ivan down. Keep up the good work!
  #9   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2007, 03:38 PM

Some more from my albums for your perusal..

Fratboy & Hunks album:

Who'd have thought that a simple stroll through Campus early one morning would be so distracting.I got lost and had to ask a cute jock stud directions,and tried my best not to stare at those huge muscles straining at his t-shirt,but he noticed right away.
"Wassup dude,.are my big buff muscles turning you on..?" he said with a grin,then throwing up his arm and flexing a huge mountainous biceps that instantly gave me a boner right there and then..!

I heard the horn on the jeep my buddies had hired for the Lads Holiday,honking outside the apartment,and Kyles voice hollering for me to wake up and get outside...
I had come back to the apartment i shared with the guys,early the night before,feeling a little tired and out of place at being a gay guy among a group of horned up straight dudes crusing noisy night clubs trying to pull the girls,so i left them to let their cocks lead the way to some pussy and some beer in the raucous nightclub and retired to my bed back in my room. I tried to sleep,but my mind kept wondering to images of Kyle naked,and gradually growing into a massively muscled gay sex beast, which eventually led to a few 'nocturnal emissions' which led me to waking up the next morning with a boner,..and the jeeps horn blaring.
'My god,..had they been out all night.?

Wearily,i walked out onto the patio, and nearly fainted at the sight what greeted me. Kyle was perched shirtless on the back of the jeep.He was abolutely motherfuckingly huge,..just like my wet dreams,...and not only Kyle,but Danny and Scott were just as shockingly huge..
My erection soon came back. Especially at the sight of his summer shorts low enough to show off his sexy muscled arse.

"Come on dude,get your gear together.Your gonna have some fun with us big guys down on Muscle Beach.."

I did'nt know how to react,sitting next to Kyles huge muscled and incredibly sexy body in the back of the jeep as we sped down the wide resort roads,but my stiff erection knew certainly how to react.!
Suddenly,i heard beeping of scooter horns behind us,and Danny slowed the jeep.
"Great,..the rest of the lads have joined us.."
I turned around,expecting the other lads to have arrived on scene and be as equally as shocked at the sight of the muscle bound trio as i was,but alas, it would be me that would be in an even greater shock.
The four other lads that were straddling the Hire Scooters behind the jeep,were just as incredibly huge as Kyle,Scott and Danny.
Boy,what day i was going to be experiencing.. My ultimate muscle fantasy to the extreme or what.?

Being a civilian contractor in a warzone has its perks as well as the many many dangers i run the risk of. I spent the night under a clear indigo desert sky,watching the stars twinkle ,and just before i drifted off to sleep,surrounded by the many hunky muscular Marines i was embedded with,i wished upon a shooting star..
Next morning,i was woken up by a marine kicking at my feet. "Get up dweeb.ya gotta get ready for service." I looked up only to see a large looming form,darkened in shadow by the bright sun directly behind him,and baffled by what he meant by 'getting ready for service'?. When he moved back,allowing me to get a clearer view, i nearly came in my pants. This marine was HUGE!. His muscles were insanely oversized..
My wish.. Oh my god.. I had wished to be surrounded by musclemen..! Would the whole unit be like this giant before me..?

I sat at my pc and logged on to YouTube to browse through my favourites.ie, my collection of Muscle guys.Already i was hard as i clciked on the clip for -----------,
a hot young muscled stud from one of the southern US states and with a hot cocky attitude,and a southern drawl. I watched his clip as he flexed a fine looking bicep close to the web cam he was talking into. Suddenly,the image flickered, and moments later it recovered,,,,to show ---------- still flexing his bicep close to the camera,but this time his bicep was enormous,..like a boulder of power,and he was altogher much more muscle bound than just seconds before. I was baffled and shocked as well as aroused.

--------- swaggered way from the cam,showing his now huge muscles straining his skin tigh white wife beater t-shirt.
"Betcha want more of my big muscles,huh. You know where to find me.."
With that,the clip ended,with a link to his new 'MegaMuscles' site..I did'nt wait to link to it..!

#10   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2007, 07:21 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Much hotness I see. But I must ask you something, a couple weeks ago I asked if you would place some of your older cartoon morphs on your Photobucket account, have you? If you have do say so, if not, will you?....please? *puppy dog eyes*

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #11   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2007, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Much hotness I see. But I must ask you something, a couple weeks ago I asked if you would place some of your older cartoon morphs on your Photobucket account, have you? If you have do say so, if not, will you?....please? *puppy dog eyes*

I have indeed.The ones i have found,i have stuck in my Cartoon Morphs and Muscle album.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/...0and%20Muscle/
  #12   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2007, 08:18 AM
"This is no trick!"

Thanks Elysuim, you're too kind.... Have you thought about doing more?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #13   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2007, 11:10 AM

Some more from my Albums..

Denny watched the jocks scrambling up the Rawlston Academy Monument,a massive natural granite outcrop on the boundary of Rawlstons sprawling grounds,that had been sculpted smooth in some areas for the annual Cadets Endurance Climb,in which teams of the most athletic of cadets from each Dorm,competed to get all their team up the sheer rockface to the summit.Jayson,his room buddy, a typical burly jock who was one of Rawlstons top wrestling stars,and having the hard muscled body to prove it,had pestered Denny with some insistance to become part of their dorm team for this years CEC.Denny had kept himself in shape with regular weight training and a keen athletics program,and Jay had realised that his room buddy could have some potential at the CEC.
Now,the toughest of Rawlstons cadets fought roughly against each other to get up the Monument,and Jayson was yelling for Denny to get his ass into gear...

"Dude,just hold me still so i can hoist JJ up,will ya.!" yelled Jayson as Denny aprroached the melee of grunting muscular jocks,some soaked by the waterjets being sprayed over them by the Phys-ed trainers not just to keep them cool,but to make the climb more arduous.
Denny approached nervously,not wanting to get a hard-on by the fact that he found all this display of male masculinty and brawn a little homosexually arousing.thus letting anyone,especially Jayson,notice.
"Come on for fucks sake.!" Jayson yelled through gritted teeth as he held the weight of JJ on his muscular shoulders. Denny placed his hand on Jaysons lean bare chest....

....and suddenly felt a static shock run through his arm to his fingers and into Jaysons chest. His insticts would of made him shoot his hand back at the shock,but Jay was clearly showing signs of wear in trying to hoist up JJ,so Denny kept his hand on Jays chest,all the while trying to will away the throbbing of his cock that was rearing to get hard at this intimate contact that he so wanted sexually,with Jayson.
Another wave of static ran through his arm and seemingly into Jay again,but this tiome it was with no pain.Then another wave.
'What the hell was going on.?' Denny thought..
He poeered up through wet hair soaked by the waterjets,up to Jay,and he nearly fell back at what he saw..
In a matter of seconds,more muscle had suddenly packed onto his already hard buffed body.

Denny took his hand off Jay for a few moments,a little shocked and bewildered at the sight of Jays thicker pecs,broader shoulders and big bulging arms that showed off huge biceps...,which only made his cock get a little harder.
"What da' fuck you playing at,Denny...?" Jay screamed down at him,seemingly indifferent to the fact that he had just gotten beefier and in turn his strength increasing enough to lift JJ up a little more easily. "Come on,..fuckin' get with the team,you pussy."

Denny placed his hand onto Jays chest.feeling his pecs swell even beneath his hands. He looked up to see the strain on Jays face disappear and turn into a wry smile,then a wink at his roomie.

"Dunno what you're doing,Denny,but i'm feelin' fuckin' awesome.."
Denny cock was now painfully erect at the sight of a now even huger and muscled Jay,who now lifted up JJ with such ease.
And Jay was'nt the only one growing. Denny looked up at JJ,to see his thighs thicken and swell into sinewy cables of strength,and another jock from a rival team,seemed to be getting bigger too.!

"This is gonna be one hell of a competition..!" Jay grinned down at Denny.
"And maybe after this,you and i can have a bit of fun" With that,Jayson winked down at Denny,and after allowing JJ to scramble up to a higher ledge,bent down and lifted up Denny with such ease,holding him close to his huge bare torso.
Poor Denny was still bewildered as to how and why Jay and the other guys around him had grown,..and why he still seemed the same size as always..

More images to come...
  #14   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:49 AM

Just thought i'd blow the dust thats settling on the thread, and update it with some more morphs from my albums. They are mostly jocks,..so if you don't like 'em,theres plenty of other hot morphs on MGS.

Dunno about you guys,but i find this cute young cowboys smile,so disarmingly erotic.

Have'nt any of you seen a guy who can make you hard with just a smile or a seductive glance or sneer...?

PS: Shame the old guy had his hand in the way.Coulda morphed this sexy young cowboy a tad more..!

They say that the excesses of alcohol binge drinking,could have a detrimental effect on a persons health,but what if there was a brand of beer out on the market had an altogether more startling [positive] effect..?
If Homer Simpson drank Duff Beer,what if there was 'Buff Beer'..?

Can you imagine for example,college jocks on Spring Break,getting drunk on Buff Beer,and the more inebriated they got [without the negative aspects],the bigger and beefier and more hung they got. Hordes of young College football and wrestler jocks staggering around beachfront resorts,roaring with masculine power and engaging in strength contests.......and maybe a side effect of homosexual leanings.?

..And heres one of those College Jocks on Spring Break,after just a six-pack of Buff Beer,and showing his own hard brick-like 'six-pack'!.
He's feeling a little horny,and noticing that you've been watching him grow through the evening and paying a keen sexual interest in him,he's followed you back to your hotel room,and with his usual jock cockyness,says..:

"Hey dude,been noticing you get hard over me all night. So hows about worshiping this perfect young stud,huh!. After those beers,i suddenly feel all so horny,and tonight bitch,yo' ass looks so inviting.."

PS:Note the reverse of the 'Brewers Droop'..the 'Brewers Bulge'!

..And next morning,with your ass feeling raw,you get up to spread open the curtains to your hotel room balcony and go outside onto the balcony,you glance to the balcony of the room next door,to see another jock relaxing in the warm morning sun,just as huge as the jock that followed you home last night. He sees you and gives you a wink before flexing his huge bulging biceps for you..

The Bubble Buff seems to have contaminated the water supply at the local Alpha Omega Frat house...

Or

'Oh shit,you left the Bubble Buff in the bathroom,and now your room-mates older jock brothers soaking up in a bath tub full of it.

Who'd have thought that College wrestling was this damned hot..!

#15   Add to James35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2007, 08:08 PM

James35
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields

They say that the excesses of alcohol binge drinking,could have a detrimental effect on a persons health,but what if there was a brand of beer out on the market had an altogether more startling [positive] effect..?
If Homer Simpson drank Duff Beer,what if there was 'Buff Beer'..?

Can you imagine for example,college jocks on Spring Break,getting drunk on Buff Beer,and the more inebriated they got [without the negative aspects],the bigger and beefier and more hung they got. Hordes of young College football and wrestler jocks staggering around beachfront resorts,roaring with masculine power and engaging in strength contests.......and maybe a side effect of homosexual leanings.?

Love the idea of Buff Beer! Very clever Elysium!
  #16   Add to toughluck's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 12:23 AM

toughluck
What an AWESOME series of photos, and the stories make it all the more HOT. THanks, bud!
  #17   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:00 PM

Enjoy..............................

Spring Break Studs

I lay on my towel on the sun baked beach,shielding my eyes from the bright sun with my dark D & G sunglasses and a cap,feeling a little worse for wear from drink,following the wild Spring Break party that i had been dragged to attend by my college buddies..I was the quiet reserved guy out of the eight of us, and even though the guys knew i was gay,and a couple of my closer buddies..Jamie,Chris,Mitch..were ok with that,but being the macho straight jocks they were,did'nt understand my attraction to other guys and kept saying ''Gotta get you a real hot chick to sort out those pervy feelings you got.!" or ''As long as you don't try it on with me,then we're cool". Fact is,i did secretly fantasize about 'trying it on' with my hot hunky buddies...and ever since i banged my head during a drunken stumble last night when Chris was adamantly trying to set me up with a girl, i felt a little off kilter,and my cock twitching as i had erotic images of Chris and the other guys suddenly turning into huge muscle-bound hunks all hot and horny for some hot gay action..
Even now,i felt kinda weird,like in a daze or something,but put it down to a hang-over..And my cock was seemingly always haf hard and leaking pre- into my Khaki shorts.

Chris came back from the Beer tent nearby,closely followed by Mitch holding a plastic cup of beer and scratching at his ass like a typical boozy frat boy.

"Yo, Benji, you still a little tweety from last night..?" he said,noticing me prop myself up on my elbows and groaning while i rubbed my head. I looked up at Chris,his stunning ice blue eyes hidden behind his mirror sunglasses. One sight of his lean muscled torso,toned by his training and his matches on the wrestling team,made my cock plump up a little.

Chris grinned.....

Suddenly i felt a little dizzy and my vision blurred.I took my sunglasses off to rub my eyes and when i felt the dizzyness pass,i refocused up to Chris and Mitch,..and nearly came in my pants.

Chris's muscles were fuckin' huge..How the fuck did that just happen..? His tight muscled torso had transformed into a huge hulk..His thick grapefruit sized biceps were now as fucking huge as my head,and his pert round pecs were now heavy ponderous mounds capped with thick juicy nips that i just had the urge to suck on.. And then when i saw the freaky huge bulge in his shorts,made by an oversized set of hefty cock and bloated balls...that was something else that i felt the urge to suck on..

"Yo Benji...ya gettin' a fuckin' boner there man..!" Mitch said.. I noticed that he seemed the same as before,unchanged..

"Dude wants to suck my big fat juicy frat cock again...dont'cha..!" Chris gave his hefty bulge a hard squeeze..

'Watcha mean again..?' i thought.. Did reality just shift..?

All of a sudden i felt the world go a little dizzy,and reality did actually shift..
Looking up, i caught sight of Mitch,and my cock reached its stiffness.. "Fuck me..!"

"I'd love to.." replied Chris....

================================================== ========
================================================== ========

Hunky Student Hitchhiker

It was pretty hard for me to concentrate on the road ahead of me,when i had such a hot young college hunk sitting in the passenger seat next to me,his red lined white sleeveless tee,hugging skin tight against his thickly muscled jock body. Already,i could feel my cock stir in my jeans,but tried to will it away,knowing that it was still a couple of hours drive to Evendale,where i lived,and where this stud was going to college,returning to his frat house,having lost his Bus ticket.

"Hey dude,cheers for pickin' me up.Thought i'd have to walk back to Evendale."

"Sure" i replied,swallowing hard as i felt him study me intently as i drove.
"So,whats your Fraternity called.?" i asked him,trying to make small talk to pass the time.

"Yeah,Alpha-Tau dude. Its the major frat for the colleges best sporting talent."

I smiled politely. "So you're on the football team then.?"

"I'm on the the Wrestlin' team, dude.Heavyweight division."
The jock gave me a sign with his index & pinky fingers,and then made a fist and flexed his
bicep,making the thick muscle pump up into a hard ball.

I glanced down at his thick boulder shaped guns,and for a moment i thought i'd seen it
swell up a little more in size. Another furtive glance as he continued to slowly,and almost
deliberately flex his bi',and i was now sure that his thick muscle was growing even bigger.

"Yeah,dude.I just love to pin down my opponent and totally dominate them."

When i glanced across to him,he was smirking and still slowly flexing an ever growing
bicep as his tee seemed to be getting tighter across gradually expanding meaty pecs
and thick broad delts.

"Fuck,man. No other fuckin' dude outside of Alpha Male,can get out from under
my big,powerful Heavyweight pins. I'm jus' too fuckin' strong.."

I gripped the steering wheel tightlu,feeling my hads get all sweaty,and my face
no coubt flush red with the uncomfortable situation i had put myself in,just because
i had picked up this jock 'coz he looked hot,not just 'coz he lived in the same town.

He was still staring across at me,watching me now physically squirm in my seat,and
fully aware that i was homsexually aroused by him,and he loved that.

"I ...um...thought you said your....er...Frat house was called...um...Alpha Tau.?
i asked stuttering the question out.

"Nah,dude.Its Alpha Male. Full of hot horny dudes,their muscles all pumped up
insanely huge,and their dicks all huge and swollen an' throbbin' for some service
in the first faggot mouth or a-hole they get.."

"Oh shit.!" i exclaimed audibly,as the jock put his hand between my legs and
groped my bulging crotch,feeling my hardon

"Dude,you are fuckin' horned up,ain't ya.?"

I slowed down the cars speed,knowing i was getting seriously distracted.

"Howz about we pull in somewhere,so' i can try pinning you down an' tryin'
out that wussy little ass of yours..?"

Hunky Delivery Guy

High School Muscle

Captions to be added..

Last edited by elysiumfields; August 17th, 2007 at 12:03 PM.
  #18   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2007, 12:07 PM

Hi folks.Time to blow off the dust and let u know that i've updated my Photobucket album Fratboys & Hunks.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/...0Musclemorphs/

Young Bodybuilder.

Pumped up and bulging.......everywhere.!

Hows that song go..? 'It started with a Kiss...i never thought it would end 'in' this'

Holy shit , The Pool boys grown fuckin' huge.!

This is the original pic. I can't believe that such a young looking youth,can get so fuckin' big and incredibly sexy. He looks barely 18.

This guy is from 'Boulder-Biceps' ,Colorado

Buff Beer.. Businees is booming.

Thers something odd going on in the neighbourhood..Starting with your scrawny
trailer trash next door neighbour....

...well, he 'was' scrawny last night....Now look at him.!

Brad is one of those arrogant guys in the gym that always likes to show off his gains.
Now he's getting insanely huge,he's gone a little crazy..!

Last edited by elysiumfields; August 17th, 2007 at 12:34 PM.
  #19   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2007, 07:59 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Excellent as always man! Keep the awesome work up!
  #20   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2007, 09:13 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Hi folks.Time to blow off the dust and let u know that i've updated my Photobucket album Fratboys & Hunks.

Brad is one of those arrogant guys in the gym that always likes to show off his gains.
Now he's getting insanely huge,he's gone a little crazy..!
You say that like it's a bad thing!

#21   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2007, 03:55 PM

Massive Biceps..

Fancy going ten rounds with this huge guy. Would'nt last the first round.!

Bodybuilder Ahmad Ahmad [sp?]

He's packing more than just muscle in this next pic

He keeps to a strict healthy diet to feed those massive hogs he calls biceps,

#22   Add to just_another's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2007, 03:57 PM
wowbuff06

just_another is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to just_another
It depends what it's ten rounds of...
  #23   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2007, 04:11 PM

Hot dam,this hunk is packin' some muscle,and something else.!

He is such a Cock-teaser.!
  #24   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2007, 04:36 PM

"Yo 'sup man. Come get a feel o' sum 110% pure Latino Thug beef.."

"Yo dude, think 'dis gunz big.? Jus' watch 'dis..."

"Big enuff for ya',..'BOY'..?"

#25   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,277 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Awesome

Elysiumfields,

Your stuff is amazing. It's a musclegrowth story that helps with the imagination, as well. Thanks a lot for sharing your stuff with us. Keep it coming!

Londonboy
  #26   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2007, 01:17 PM

Inspired by Speakers 'A Day at School' short story.

Kyle had only been off sick from school on Friday. Now,as he rushed late into his Gym class,for the Photo-shoot with his Athletics team-mates for the Silver medal win at the State Championships a fortnight earlier,he was in for a surprise..!
Gone were the lean slim track-stars of just 4 days earlier...Now,standing and posing on a low platform,even when the photographer and the coach had not even arrived yet,..were 7 insanely huge muscled hulks,or hunks as Kyle saw them.! As big as or if not,bigger than Pro-Bodybuilders,and their crotches swollen with what could only be gargantuan cocks and balls,...what most Pro-bodybuilders lacked..!

Wow,tight shirts really do accentuate the size of a guys muscles,especially bicep hugging long sleeves.

Down in Tony's home swimming pool..

"Hmm, Suddenly i don't feel so cold,..do you,Will.?"

Funny how it is lately,that most of the male students seem too big for their chairs.. Like grown-ups in a Kindergarden class.

Yep...Even Tims grown bigger.. Gettin' ready for some rough-housing by the looks of it.? Maybe he'll be too horned up to pick on any-one.Maybe being a bully,he might like it rough.?

#27   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2007, 08:56 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Kyle had only been off sick from school on Friday. Now,as he rushed late into his Gym class,for the Photo-shoot with his Athletics team-mates for the Silver medal win at the State Championships a fortnight earlier,he was in for a surprise..!
Gone were the lean slim track-stars of just 4 days earlier...Now,standing and posing on a low platform,even when the photographer and the coach had not even arrived yet,..were 7 insanely huge muscled hulks,or hunks as Kyle saw them.! As big as or if not,bigger than Pro-Bodybuilders,and their crotches swollen with what could only be gargantuan cocks and balls,...what most Pro-bodybuilders lacked..!

Wow,tight shirts really do accentuate the size of a guys muscles,especially bicep hugging long sleeves.

Down in Tony's home swimming pool..

"Hmm, Suddenly i don't feel so cold,..do you,Will.?"

Funny how it is lately,that most of the male students seem too big for their chairs.. Like grown-ups in a Kindergarden class.

Yep...Even Tims grown bigger.. Gettin' ready for some rough-housing by the looks of it.? Maybe he'll be too horned up to pick on any-one.Maybe being a bully,he might like it rough.?

Hey thanks for making some morphs about my story! I especially liked the last one, thats pretty much what i was imagining when i wrote the story. Glad you liked it
  #28   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 11:08 AM

Hard Workin' Muscle Boys

Hot Summer.Shirtless Hunks.Working hard in the blazing sun.Their thick pumped muscles rippling and bulging as they toil about their labours,not even feeling tired because of their unburdoned strength.Real mans work,and they are not even out of breath..

How about this hunk of muscle,workin' on construction.? Liftin' those heavy wooden beams and joists like they were flimsy bolser.
Extreme Make-over:Homo Edition

Or this young stud down at the Dockyard,hoisting the heavy wrought iron chain like it was a piece of string,with the strength to easily bend the links like a real-life Hercules.His muscles rippling and sinuous and pumped with power,his sexy torso tanned from the sun..
Yeah,he's a hunk of pure youthful beef,and he knows it,smirking at you as you fight to resist cumming right there and then,in your pants..

Or hows about this cute hunk..?
Landscaping your own back yard,his shirtless muscular body glistening under the hot sun..You've already cum in your pants when he asked, no,make that, told you,..to rub some tan lotion over those thick bare muscles of his..and those huge mighty biceps that he works so hard to keep thick and pumped. Yeah, he knows you've been drinking in his sheer masculine beauty as he worked under the relentless summer sun. He knows that you are turned on by his muscles,..and he loves your attention....

So, how about it,then...huh.?
  #29   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2007, 05:15 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
So, how about it,then...huh.?
Definitely "Contractor Muscle" story material right here.
  #30   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2007, 12:16 PM

Poor Neville..He came back from his vacation,and got back to his apartment,just as Josh,the pool-boy in his apartment complex,was pulling up in his drive-way. He was'nt prepared for what he saw. This boy of 17,who just two weeks ago,had a lithe athletic and downright sexy physique,..was now huge,like a bodybuilder. Nev had a huge hard on for young men and teens with big muscles..but being a slightly effeminate gay man,it was too much to take in,when Josh rolled up beside Neville,showing off his huge bulging bicep to the man.

"Hey,Mr Prenderghast,..check this out..!"

Neville promply fainted.....!

[A few moments later]

"Dude,..you are such a fuckin' pussy. All i did was flex my biceps an' you faint like a pansy ass wuss."

#31   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2007, 01:46 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Poor Neville..He came back from his vacation,and got back to his apartment,just as Josh,the pool-boy in his apartment complex,was pulling up in his drive-way. He was'nt prepared for what he saw. This boy of 17,who just two weeks ago,had a lithe athletic and downright sexy physique,..was now huge,like a bodybuilder. Nev had a huge hard on for young men and teens with big muscles..but being a slightly effeminate gay man,it was too much to take in,when Josh rolled up beside Neville,showing off his huge bulging bicep to the man.
Yay muscular pool boys!

Note to self: Get sexy pool boy when older.

#32   Add to just_another's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2007, 02:41 PM
wowbuff06

Where'd you get the original pictures from, by the way?
  #33   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2007, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_another
Where'd you get the original pictures from, by the way?

I scout the web for some good 'free' images.Usually use some from EZBoard Teen Muscle sites,Bodybuilding.Inc etc or other free Teen/Young hunk muscle sites. Theres some great pics on Flickr if u look for Beautiful Guys or Muscle guys or whatever,but i don't ''generally'' use those pics.

PS: I'm not making [not interested in making] a profit from them,so theres no harm done.!

This is the original of that cute 'Pool' boy.

Look for 'A Friend from School' post in Younglifter.com [link below]

From http://younglifter.com
Free membership through EZBoard i think?. [Although you have to pay if u want nude pics]

EZBoard has other hot Teen Muscle Guy sites.
  #34   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2007, 02:16 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
This is the original of that cute 'Pool' boy.
Dayum, I really do need to get a pool (as big as possible, along with many oak trees so he would have a ton of leaves) and a hot pool boy.

#35   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 10:02 AM

Where Would You Like To Go First..?

Imagine an alternate reality where most cute young men were huge
gay hunks of muscle,as big,or in the vast majority,bigger than even the biggest
of Pro-Bodybuilders,and where muscles grew huge and swollen through an
eagerly awaited and natural course of puberty.The need to be big and get even
more massively swollen,was intense adhered to and thought of as 'the norm'.
A reality in which these young hunks flaunted their muscles to be worshipped
by those who somehow had skipped this Muscle Puberty,and where gay sex
especially public gay sex,was just as natural a part of life..

Well,..at least sometimes thats an alternate reality i might like to stumble upon,
like Alice throught e Looking Glass...

If you stumbled along that same path into this reality,where would you like to
go first...?

THE BEACH....?

Thats if you can find a spot to sunbathe amongst all those musclehunks..?

Last edited by elysiumfields; September 26th, 2007 at 10:07 PM.
  #36   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2007, 04:52 AM

Would you like me to continue..?
  #37   Add to just_another's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2007, 06:15 AM
wowbuff06

Quote:
Would you like me to continue..?
Yes. Muchly.
  #38   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2007, 09:53 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
I'll second that emotion.
  #39   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2007, 03:47 AM

Where Would You Like To Go Next...?

You have just left the Muscle Beach,and you are passing the Fire Station that
is across the Boulevard near the Beach...

Keep walking along the Beach-front Boulevard and you pass a .....?

To Be Continued..?
  #40   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Please, please, PLEASE! be continued!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options