The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2007, 07:54 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Eogan the Bold Hand: Booty for Sale Part 3

Eogan pounced on Rance, forcing his large body to the ground. They landed with a loud thud, shaking the room with the impact of it. Eogan was absolutely ravenous, kissing and licking Rance in wild abandon while his huge cock slammed against their stomaches and Rance's own good-sized dick. Eogan's gate-rammer was spewing out sexual lubrication like a fountain, wetting them both. The barbarian was grunting and growling like a wild animal, leaving Rance to just withstand as much of this passionate hurricane as he could. After all, with Eogan's bigger, wider, beefier body pinning him to the floor, there was no other choice. Rance felt a rough, calloused hand gripping his cock and Eogan began pumping it, raising Rance's own desires to a fever pitch. Usually men and women paid him to be the aggressive one! His own precum began spilling out of his dick, paling in comparison to the flood pouring from Eogan's staff. Their balls slapped against each other, Eogan's huge hangers bullying Rance's more petite gonads. The manwhore felt the furry torso against his own smooth one and decided to surrender himself to the barbarian's ample desires. Anything he asked, he would try. Anything he did, he would accept with no reservations. Eogan was the sexual master, and Rance was his willing servant, existing simply to bask in his lustful dominancy and to bring him the utmost in pleasure.

Eogan stopped devouring Rance for a moment and merely looked him in the eyes. Eogan's emerald eyes bored into Rance's, emanating a power that spoke of his people's proud, violent heritage. They were throbbing with hunger. Hunger for this strong man beneath him that when compared to himself, was no more than a boy. Rance got lost in that look. "Get on all fours," Eogan ordered in a sexy whisper, rising from the floor to allow his prey to move. "Like a dog."

Rance did as he was commanded, assuming the position and spreading his ample butt cheeks out to offer them to his huge lover. Eogan drooled at the sight of it all. There was seldom anything he liked more than to see a large, strong man bend to his superior masculinity and might. He lived to see exactly what he saw now: a winking, quivering asshole between two plump slabs of ass. He grabbed his huge, sopping wet member and lowered it as much as he could against its natural inclination to tower complete vertically. It did not matter if this man had ever taken a dick as big as the one Eogan possessed. He doubted he had. He'd never seen anyone, not even a fellow barbarian, with sexual equipment like his. He crawled over Rance and positioned his throbbing, oozing cock just in front of his butt cheeks. Rance could feel the incredible heat radiating from that powerful sexual organ.

Suddenly, Eogan began shoving himself between the globes of beef, knocking on the door of Rance's anus. The gigolo and his anus both shuddered at the realization of what was about to happen. An extra, thick spurt of precum coated the entrance as the barbarian finally began his plunge into the depths of his conquest. Rance grunted as his anus struggled to let the thick, knobby glans of Eogan pass. Eogan stroked Rance's broad chest in a surprising expression of tenderness. "Relax," he purred, shoving himself further inside, so slowly. The entire head wasn't even in yet, and Rance felt like he was being split open. "Relax and let me in," Eogan cajoled, yet again. Rance closed his eyes and tried to do just that, opening himself as wide as he could. It was just barely enough to pop the head in, the shaft behind it not being as wide, although it widened to about the same thickness as it approached the middle. Eogan would push in a little, then pull out until the rim of his head banged against the inside of Rance's ring, then push forward again to make more headway. Rance was seeing stars now, Eogan was stimulating him so much. He still hadn't stopped his torrent of precum, squirting some inside of him frequently and the slick stuff leaked out around the seal of his anus. Rance's muscles were tense, tightening up and showing his fantastic development. Eogan's large hands were roaming the man's valleys and peaks in-between thrusts.

As the barbarian's tremendous endowment pummeled his prostate, Rance's own fuck stick was about to ready itself for its own explosion. He gasped as his balls pulled themselves closer to his body and his dick swelled to one last celebration of sex and muscle as he cried out and his copious jizz splattered itself on his heaving torso and onto the wooden floor. Eogan took some of the semen and rubbed it into Rance's chest, making it slicker for his groping benefit. He had gotten about half his rod into Rance without too much difficulty, but now his guts were resisting his forward advances, so Eogan decided to start truly rutting his prey. He thrust in and out faster and faster, his great, globular balls swinging in heavy arcs and slapping against his own ass and pole. Rance was so tight, he almost felt like a virgin to him. It was getting him off so much! he felt the eruptions of pleasure detonate in his body as he flexed his pecs, biceps and quads in triumph, the ecstasy becoming almost dizzying.

That was when there was a deafening crash and screams could be heard even though the inn room's thick, wooden shutters. Cries for help could be distinctly heard and there was a great amount of calamity coming from the village.

"By the gods," Rance panted, catching his breath from his ruthless fucking and orgasm, "what is taking place out there?"

Eogan growled, a frightening scowl on his face, as he pulled completely out of his partner, the anus having some difficulty overcoming the rim of his glans. "I don't know, but whatever it is, I'll kill it."

-----------

Dengard stomped through the village of Greenstone, killing men and children as he could. He delighted at feeling their bones fail and snap against the tremendous force of his still-growing body. His pecs were gigantic, as big as three men put together, each. His penis was inhumanly long and erect, towering to his pecs. He picked up a screaming woman with one of his large, muscular arms and ripped her clothes off in one stroke with another, as if she were a doll. She uselessly flailed and kicked at his immense, powerful body and he just laughed a cruel laugh that echoed across the valley. He placed her naked sex against his piss slit and summoned a great gout of powerful semen to gush out of his eager cock and ready balls. His eyes with their blood-red irises narrowed in evil delight. He could instinctively tell he had just sown his seed inside of this worthless human vessel. She would bear his child (but probably not live long past the painful birth) and his kind would be on its way towards restoration. As he set the traumatized woman back down, however, he sensed this was somewhat inefficient. He knew just what he had to do. He summoned his power and a second phallic obelisk began to form to the right of his current penile monstrosity. Yes, he thought, I will be able to inseminate many more women with this method. As the second shaft began to blossom to its full (and growing) height, he flexed his burgeoning biceps, all four of them, and roared as if to challenge the heavens. It wasn't the heavens he should have been worried about.

"CREATURE!" a deep, clear voice rang out in what Dengard knew to be the modern, common tongue. He bent to look down over his mounding pectorals to see what puny thing had dared address his kingly monstrosity. As he peered over his gargantuan chest, he saw a man that was quite powerful. For a mortal human. Dengard was somewhat impressed, although not at all threatened. He hadn't thought humans could build a body so magnificent at that puny size.

"You address no creature, but your new king and god, worm," Dengard boomed in reply. He straightened himself out and his muscles and height shot upwards as if to punctuate this. "I am Dengard, lord of all giants and emperor over all I survey. Submit or be obliterated."

"You are carrion!" Eogan hollered back, unafraid of the beast's towering size and intimidating muscle mass. "You interrupted my mating. For that, I will kill you!"

Dengard laughed, baring his crooked teeth, shattering all the glass in the valley and making the scurrying villagers cover their ears. "You are bold, weakling. You will be the first example of my intolerance towards those who would rise against me. It will be a pleasure to feel your weak muscles collapse in my lethal grip."

With that, Dengard sent one of his heavily muscled arms down to swipe at Eogan, but the warrior was faster than the lumbering giant, taking out his broadsword and slicing the sharpened edge against one fat finger, cutting all the way to the bone. Dengard recoiled in pain and Eogan took advantage of this distraction to run up behind the giant and slice into its thick calf muscle, slicing away as much as he could. The beast roared in anguish as it dropped to one knee to take the pressure off of the blow and sent its arms outwards to the ground to steady its fall, destroying the nearby houses. Eogan ran to one of its arms and started running up it swiftly and surely. He leapt and climbed up onto its upper arm, and navigated over the mountainous deltoid to the creatures immense neck. Dengard had only now just realized what had happened. This little warrior was brave and swift. His great bulk had done nothing to strike fear in its heart and it had outmaneuvered his clumsy attack. Dengard thrashed around, hoping to throw off his formidable opponent. Unfortunately for the giant, his magnificent musculature worked against him, and Eogan held strongly onto the knots of back muscle, never letting up on his grip. During a lull in this tyrant's useless display of ferocity, he climbed back up the back and plunged his great sword into the beast's neck. It penetrated deeply into the flesh, thanks to the barbarian putting all his strength into the blow and he began to cut through the muscle and tendon and skin, slicing through Dengard's thick throat. The giant would-be emperor was shocked. No one was supposed to be mighty enough to stand up to him. He was divine, nearly god-like! As fountains of blood gushed out of his neck, he plummeted to the ground, causing a quake that destroyed more buildings. Dengard lay there dying. No sooner had he been reborn, had he been cut down like a dog. His final thoughts were that he still had the ring. Until it was destroyed, his soul still had a vessel to inhabit on this plane. With his last breath, Dengard croaked out to his killer, "You fool, I am truly immortal. In my next life, I will hunt down you and your kind and crush them all..."

The king of giants died with a crooked, evil grin on his face as the life left his menacing eyes.

Eogan was soaked by the sprays of blood that had coated him when he dealt his deathblow. He was on fire with rage, naked and heaving as steam rose off of him from the gore. He jumped off of the carcass of his giant opponent and strode purposefully towards the crowd that was beginning to gather. His eyes searched the crowd for the one person he wanted to find. He found the woman that had been molested by Dengard wrapped in a coat, being comforted by Erebus Swallowtail. A fire burned in his eyes as he approached them drawing his sword and readying to strike.

"Eogan!" Erebus cried out, fearing for his life. "What in gods' names are you doing?!"

"Step aside, soft one," Eogan commanded. "The monster mated with this one," he indicated by nodding his head at the terrified woman, "she will spawn its cub. We must kill it!"

Erebus puffed himself up in a rare show of bravery. "The village of Greenstone thanks you for your assistance in felling that beast, barbarian. But if you lay one hand on this poor girl, you will not leave the valley alive."

Eogan considered this threat as the crowd of villagers began to encroach upon him, menacingly. He knew he could not fight them all. Eventually one of them would wound him, probably mortally. He lowered his broadsword and spat on the ground in distaste. "Her abomination is on your hands," he warned.

"And another thing," Erebus said, pressing his luck. "We have rules about nudity, as you well know."

Eogan snarled at this stab at his nakedness. He marched over to Swallowtail and effortlessly ripped off his clothes in a moment. The portly official was left speechless and embarrassed as he stood among his fellow citizens naked as the day he was born. "I am about to finish my task here," Eogan said. "In the meantime, arrest yourself." And with that he strode off to finish his last bit of business, his great slab of cock erecting itself in anticipation once again.

--------------

As he neared the inn once again, Eogan saw Rance, pacing around outside, having squeezed himself back inside his clothes again. When he saw Eogan striding towards him, Rance's face instantly lit up as he ran towards his large lover and embraced him as well as he could considering his circumference.

"Oh, Eogan, I was so worried," Rance wept. He noticed the blood that caked the barbarian's skin. "Oh, my, are you hurt?"

"Now we finish," Eogan said simply in reply, and lifted his partner up into the air and lowered him onto his powerful, throbbing cock. Rance groaned in surprise and pleasure, his loosened ass accepting the immense organ more easily this time. Eogan used his great strength to shove the otherwise large, burly man up and down his fuck stuck, causing explosions of sex to cascade through his powerful body. Eogan roared in bliss as he finally achieved the apex of his sexual arousal, cumming into Rance so hard, the manwhore could swear he felt it inside his stomach. The orgasm kept going on and on, filling Rance to the point of overflowing, cum escaping in rivers out of his ass and dripping heavily onto the ground. Eogan kept heaving and grunting, enjoying the tides of joy he was swimming through. Finally, after several minutes of shooting, Eogan was finally over his seizures of sexual pleasure and lifted Rance off his still-hard cock. A great deal of cum whooshed out of Rance's anal cavity, causing a scandalous mess in front of the inn.

Eogan was surprisingly affectionate now. He held Rance close to him and stroked his dark hair lovingly. "You were a very sturdy mate," he complimented Rance in a gentle voice. "I enjoyed it very much."

"You're the most incredible man I've ever met, Eogan, and I've only known you for a few hours," Rance sighed, rubbing his face into the blond barbarian's chest hair that was soiled with both blood and cum. "Stay here with me, please, I beg you."

"I must go," Eogan replied. "It is not in my nature to live among the soft ones."

"Will I ever see you again?" Rance asked, the sadness evident in his voice.

"I always come back to the mates I like," Eogan assured him with a cocky grin on his rugged, bearded face. He let go of Rance, who reluctantly released his embrace. "Until we meet again..."

And with that, Eogan sauntered away, naked and free as he ever was, into the darkness of the wild that called out to him.

----------------

I hope someone out there has enjoyed my little story. This was my first multi-part story that I wrote all by myself, so I wanted to stay modest in scale. I know that it was rather unusual in subject matter, but I just wanted something a bit different from the types of stories I've been seeing lately. I hope you guys found the story hot, and don't feel shy about leaving comments and criticisms. If you have ideas on what kind of muscle-growth adventures Eogan should stumble into next, let me know!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2007, 08:43 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Hope?!!

It was fan-fucking-tastic, and you know it!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2007, 09:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Hehe, not really. After the last one I was feeling kinda down about it.
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2007, 08:55 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
WOW!

This story was just as hot from the first line to the very last letter. I just loved how fluid your story read, it was very rich and yet so easy to comprehend, your analogies and comparisons for Eogan's cock were hot and funnny at the same time. The part where Eogan so easily defeats the Giant was rather interesting because it showed how superior Eogan's muscles were, and how powerful that barbarian really was. Not to mention the "hidden" tenderness that fortress of muscle actually carried inside his fearless heart.

I noticed you left some hanger there... Just take your time and whenever you feel like presenting us another amazing part of your wirting, by all means, don't feel ashamed! Your stories are only getting better!

Take care
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2007, 03:04 PM

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. :3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options