The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jo9mark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2007, 02:20 PM

jo9mark is on a distinguished road
Were-wimp?

I am considering writing or hopefully collaborating with someone on an idea that I am kicking around. Maybe someone has ideas that can further me along in the process or something, but here's what I am thinking:

Basically I am looking at a were-wimp type thing where we start with a tall massively muscled bodybuilder who has a really overbearing bullying type of a personality. He's a little too into himself, in fact very self absorbed and brimming with selfish pride. Somehow, maybe via a curse put on him or a Jeckyl and Hyde style formula he drinks or someone else tricks him into drinking, he runs into the problem of transforming intermittently into a scrawny little dude. Could be during a full moon or there could be another trigger, like maybe when he gets turned on by his own body.

I thought it'd be a fun kind of novel idea to see how he reacts to being flipped constantly from the big guy to little dweeb and back. I'd like to explore what's going on in his head, he possibly learns some humility lessons as he races to return himself to normalcy.

Maybe he even is in a situation where his height, muscles etc are switched back and forth between himself and a little guy.

I know it's a little different from most of the stories here, but if this is appealing to anyone, please respond. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to preppyjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2007, 06:44 PM

preppyjock is on a distinguished road
definetely sounds hot and fun - lets talk about it
  #3   Add to ChunkJGZX's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2007, 11:04 PM

ChunkJGZX is on a distinguished road
This story idea sounds GREAT. I'd definitely read it in a HEARTBEAT--every chapter you churned out.

Send me a message if you want me to brainstorm for you.
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2007, 10:33 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
The opposite can also be fun: A skinny, short guy, who has been a wimp all his life, is suddenly turned into a massive, huge, hulking muscle man! After his titanic growth spurt, the poor guy is still just as meek and timid, even though he's walking around with 500 pounds of muscle on his body. He's running into walls and he's getting used to being HUGE. Now THAT sounds like an interesting story to ME!
  #5   Add to ChunkJGZX's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 07:30 AM

ChunkJGZX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
The opposite can also be fun: A skinny, short guy, who has been a wimp all his life, is suddenly turned into a massive, huge, hulking muscle man! After his titanic growth spurt, the poor guy is still just as meek and timid, even though he's walking around with 500 pounds of muscle on his body. He's running into walls and he's getting used to being HUGE. Now THAT sounds like an interesting story to ME!
While that sounds really hot too (and like a story I'd like to read!), I'm still intrigued by the "were-wimp" idea, to see what happens when this guy's size, muscles and confidence ass get periodically taken away. Do his friends bully him when he's small? Do other smaller guys, previously pushed around, take advantage of the size change? He must, even in his large form, be feeling increasing levels of helplessness since he knows his strength can leave him at any time, and he can be a helpless weakling!
  #6   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 03:41 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]This idea certainly has potential. And of course, ANY well written story of muscle growth (or, muscle yo-yo) can be hot, thus, I am always eager to be a reader.

In your original post, you mentioned some ideas for the muscle-loss catalyst - I have an idea - how about the big guy shrinks to a wimp each time he cums. I certainly know that I can't resist for long. Thus, when he cums he loses his muscle-mass, and then slowly (oh so slowly) re-gains it over a period of a couple of days. But then, each time he cums he shrinks back. To add to his predicament, he finds that the slow re-gaining of his muscle mass turns him on, making him horny.....but oh no! Not again!

I also love (L.O.V.E.) the idea of some skinny guy becoming the (temporary) benefactor in some sort of muscle-transference scheme.

Very much looking forward to reading the story (no matter how it turns out).[/COLOR]
  #7   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 06:34 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
That's a great story idea. Anyone gonna run with it?
  #8   Add to hickory's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2007, 10:35 PM

hickory is on a distinguished road
How about every time he gets a hard-on?

How frustrating would that be!
  #9   Add to jo9mark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 12:00 AM

[COLOR=black]Hey guys, thanks for the responses![/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]I have my basic ideas mostly in order for this story. I?m really glad to see that there?s some interest in it. I should have a good start written by the close of the week. I?ll lay out what I have so far and let you know what things I am having flip-flopping issues on. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Here are my definites:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Main character: Randy Kenilworth ? over-sexed, overly muscled, arrogant meat-head personal trainer and amateur bodybuilder who has just a few issues (lack of maturity, superiority complex, absence of empathy to name a few). He?s a giant: 6?6? 306 pounds (and he is proud of every pound over that 300 mark). He has an amazingly ripped lean body for the bulk. He also has one of those faces that almost eclipse his body, he?s definitely not some Neanderthal-faced hulk. He?s the top-dog at his gym and he?s been in that position for way too long. He has a little posse of tall built guys he hangs out with, though he tops all of them off by a decent amount. He likes associating with guys in his own category but never likes being bested. I was up in the air about whether he?d be gay or straight, but I have settled on gay.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Anyway, Randy one day picks up a new client (a walk in) with a build very close to his own. The guy is a bit on the shady/mysterious side. Randy finds himself wondering why the guy is even bothering with a personal trainer, he?s the closest thing to a peer that Randy has run across in the town and the guy sure knows his way around a gym. For the first training session, Randy has mixed feelings about the guy. He is a little defensive and tries to hide that in a way he?s a bit intimidated. But something about the guy gets to him, and the guy seems to be flirting a bit here and there. Randy develops something between an attraction and obsession with him rather quickly. Randy awkwardly tries to maintain his alpha-male stance while trying to impress the guy enough to seduce him. Randy fails to secure a date or anything close to it on his first try. The mysterious guy doesn?t return within the week and Randy finds himself constantly thinking about him and if and when he?ll be back. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]That weekend, Randy is out one night with his entourage. He gets extremely drunk that night and runs into a guy who, despite his short stature and scrawny build, is a dead ringer for his puzzling client. Randy feels his superiority kicking in at the highest levels as he starts chatting with the guy, though he is also oddly attracted to him. One thing leads to another and while under the influence, Randy breaks his cardinal rule of never hooking up with little twerps who don?t take care of their bodies.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]After that incident, things start to get strange for Randy. Bring in the periodic wimpification?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]I have more of the storyline figured out from there but I will leave it as a surprise?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]So here?s what I am needing help with:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=black]First off, I love to be technical and exact about things (which makes me a bit of a slower writer). I work out at my gym periodically, maintaining a build that keeps me ? well, not fat and I don?t usually allow myself to get too serious about building up my body. If there is some sort of an online reference for body building/gym terminology or insider language please let me know[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=black]I know the basics on muscle terminology, likewhich ones are which, but I don?t know them all, a reference on that would help me greatly[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=black]Also I want to be accurate in what Randy would be lifting in poundage for various exercises, what would a guy of his build be typically capable of?[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=black]The trigger is still in question: I looked up how often a full moon occurs (almost once a month) ? shot down, I kind of like the everytime he cums or gets a hard-on, but there?s something about it that I feel is a bit unworkable for me. I am leaning toward random or possibly random with an increasing amount of time spent as the wimp each time he turns. Any other ideas would be appreciated, the more creative they are the better![/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=black]Also, if you feel you?d be good on helping with my points of weakness and have an interest on working on this story, I am not at all opposed to co-authoring[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Again, thanks for the responses and I hope to hear back again. More importantly I hope you guys enjoy the story as I begin posting it! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
  #10   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 09:04 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
There are numerous keys you can use for the story, any which will do nicely.

If you going for an erotic version, cumming and hardon's are indeed good tools to use.

Since it's a were theme, and since full moons are out, you can use a day/night cycle transformation. Another point you can use is from Piers Anthony's A Spell For Chameleon, where a girl transforms from stupid beauty to smart ugly then back again according to the lunar month.

Or you can go for the more meaningful/romantic approach. Taking examples from various animes, there's transformation by hugging (Fruits Basket), feelings of unrequited love (DNAngel) or even anger (Hulk). For your own variation, you can make it something related to him, like making his muscles pump up to a certain level, using his strength too much, being a jerk or flexing.

No matter what you choose, however, I'm giving you my full support. So give it your all and we'll be waiting!

-Red
  #11   Add to toughluck's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 03:44 PM

toughluck
Thumbs up

This sounds fantastic.
I love the idea of a trigger: maybe a turn on that transforms him into the scawny, timid, geek version.
I also LOVE and think it'd be excellent to have an instance where the transform happens mentally, with out the physical effect. Some great story telling and character evolution could happen there.

VERY hot premise.
  #12   Add to jo9mark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2007, 12:06 AM

While I was out for lunch and dinner today, I started writing the story in a notebook. I have about 10 handwritten pages so far and will hopefully have chapter 1 typed out by Wednesday. I'll post it probably Friday or Saturday, but I wanted to know if anyone is interested in me sending a draft out on wednesday for some proofreading, critique. Let me know...
  #13   Add to 13 of Spades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2007, 09:41 AM

13 of Spades is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 13 of Spades Send a message via Yahoo to 13 of Spades
I am eagerly awaiting whatever you put out on this story. It sounds like a good read and an awesome story. It'll be interesting to see which trigger you go with.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options