The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mandrake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2004, 09:26 AM

Mandrake
Question Feasting at the Muscle Banquet

Greetings, fellow muscle worshippers from a new member of the Evolution Forum.

Before joining the forum, I was meandering through the Male Muscle Growth Interactive Story, and couldn't resist adding a couple of brief entries to the "never ending story" tree. I soon discovered that I got myself more aroused by writing the sex scenes than by reading what others had started.

I must confess that it was the stories about guys having sex, not the power-lifting that really piqued my curiosity. Sure, I like the exhilaration of working out but had never made the mental link between body building and gay sex in quite this way. So while horniness guided me to the suck 'n fuck scenes, I'm learning to appreciate the intertwining of the muscle growth and the sex that many of you write about so adroitly.

I'm especially fascinated by concept that drinking a muscular guy?s cum or taking a wet load up the ass can produce explosive muscle growth. What a hot premise on which to build a story line!

So, now that I'm a member of the Ev Forum I screwed up my courage to post some of my initial contributions in a new thread for more "public" consumption.

--------------------------------------------------------

FEASTING AT THE MUSCLE BANQUET

by Mandrake

Keep in mind that I picked up a story line already in progress. The underlying premise and characters were set in the string of plot twists contributed by those who preceded me. Here?s the basic scene:

In a mysterious spurt of gargantuan growth, I go to the gym with my workout partner, Tom, to try out my new strength. Tom and the bevy of beefcake already in the weight room can?t control their urges to worship my incredible, ripped body. Boys will be boys, and soon enough Tom is on his knees paying homage to my immense boner. The humpy power lifters are all chomping at the bit to fuck me; so I spread my ass and take on all cummers. I return some of this manly affection and suck off one after another of these studs. Tom and I discover that our growth spurts are accelerated each time I take cum down my throat or up my ass. As more guys get into the act, Tom and I are becoming muscle giants. And away we go.........

Astonished at my exploding bulk, I had to wonder aloud, "How was this unbelievable growth spurt possible?"

I can?t explain the science, but the hormones that clouded my brain still left me alert enough to grasp what was happening. The manjuices these power lifters were depositing deep within me were swiftly transforming my metabolism. The muscle building properties of their sperm was surging through my hungry body, and I quickly transferred this new energy to the gallons of jizz that slowly streamed from my pulsing manhood into Tom?s eager mouth.

Somehow, my internal membranes absorbed the warm, salty emulsions that gushed from the piss slits of these muscled studs. Then my digestive system and gonads teamed up to concentrate the vital essences from their power-cum. The only parallel in nature I could think of was how thousands of worker bees donated pollen and nectar to be distilled into the royal jelly used to feed the queen and nourish the next generation of the beehive. And, God, I loved the taste of the ?royal jelly? that these fuckers were queuing up to willingly deposit in my ?hive.?

Taking on All Cummers

At first it was sexual pleasure that drew these studs to my wagging ass and slobbering lips. But what started as lust soon enough evolved into compulsion, then into an unconscious, animalistic urge to feed me their ?nectar of the gods.? They became human drones unable to control their instinct to fuck and release their vital essence into my gaping orifices. With each load of power-cum they deposited up my eager asschute and down my gagging throat, I became more like a muscle god.

The fecund juices that my cells distilled from their nectar was then siphoned into my swollen, aching nuts and pumped forcefully into Tom?s gut, supplying raw male strength for his surging body. Each thrust up my ass goaded me to produce more seminal fluid, insuring a smooth flow of the liquid nutrition that fueled Tom?s muscle growth. The horsecocks pounding my prostate added force to this pumping action. I was savoring what I only used to dream of - a non-stop orgasm ? having the cum fucked out of me by these prodding invaders. Tom scarcely needed to apply any suction on my throbbing member to receive gobs of my supercharged power drink.

This orgy of free-flowing, cum-fed muscle growth had been going on for hours. Each spent lifter who filled my guts with his boiling juices was immediately replaced with an even heftier strongman, pumping my mouth and ass yet fuller of this addictive liquid. Their power-jizz was feeding not only my muscles, but also my insatiable appetite for manflesh. ?More?. Harder?..Deeper!? I commanded the eager lines of muscle-bound sex slaves, who could barely wait their turn to get another chance to service me.

With each successive orgasm, of course, these muscle studs yielded a slightly smaller volume of liquid, and the spunk became stringier, less like viscous cream and more like tapioca. What had felt at first like quarts of scalding juices filling my bottom to bursting and pouring down my thirsty gullet, soon became tablespoons, and then merely thimblefuls of luscious goo.

As I soon discovered, the thicker the jizz, the more concentrated the power-cum and the more intense and immediate were its muscle building effects. As these guys continued to pound my prostate, I could feel the growth spurred by their juices accelerating, first on my tight fuck ring, then on my swelling glutes, my aching hamstrings and quads. The glowing energy continued to work its magic through the striated muscles along my lengthening spine and all the way down the back of my tree-trunk legs to my wide-spread feet.

As my famished throat drained them dry, these muscle-monkeys yielded their masculine vigor to my enthusiastic tongue and the pumping of the muscle fibers that ringed my thickening neck. Though their increasingly ropey manjuice became harder and harder to swallow, my salivary glands worked overtime to guarantee a steady flood of cum energy to satiate the hunger in my belly.

And the cycle of growth accelerated as Tom swelled from the even stronger nourishment packed into the mancream spewing from my hose. I marveled at his broadening shoulders and bulging pecs the size of dinner plates. Both of us were caught up in this frenzy to pack even more muscle on our monstrous frames. "I need more," Tom strained to say as he gagged on my raging hard-on.

Packing More Muscle on Our Huge Frames

Happy to oblige my work-out partner?s demands, I gulped mouthful after sticky mouthful of power-cum from the muscle worshipers surging forward to force-feed my hungry lips. The other long line of power lifting studs kept re-filling my voracious ass with repeated volleys of searing cock juice. These frontal and rear assaults were so intense, that I had lost all sensation of my own rock hard prick, still erupting torrents of recharged muscle juice down Tom?s throat. The harder I churned out this liquid harvest from my over-worked testicles, the more of my nourishing seed it seemed that Tom could devour.

Though slower-acting than the cum being mainlined up my butt, the delicious mancream I digested through my stomach linings tightened my granite abs and sent waves of energy up to my immense, surging pecs. My six-pack became a ten, and the sexual energy that engorged my dime-sized nipples flowed through my broadening shoulders, traps, and delts, then down my 26-inch arms. My triceps swelled, and flexing my biceps produced exploding mountains of sinewy flesh. Using my strengthening fingers to beacon closer two of the most studly spectators, each of my huge fists soon gripped their drooling cocks like a vice. Even the slimy precum they dribbled on my skin was absorbed quickly, supplementing my swelling mass.

?Please don?t let this muscle feast ever end,? I prayed silently, not realizing that I had become as enthralled by this ecstatic cycle as each of the sex slaves who queued up to serve me their masculine abundance. But gradually, the banquet lines grew shorter as, man after exhausted man, the power lifters collapsed to the floor, panting heavily from their sexual workout, drained but blissfully satiated.

The Cum Powered Perpetual Motion Machine

This unbelievable orgy had lasted for what seemed like days. That whole time, Tom and I had continued to grow, becoming behemoths of masculine mass, transforming the power-cum of the many into the surging sinews of the few. Our muscles now bulged, striated, and snaked with huge veins. With gargantuan endowments to match, the two of us were approaching physical perfection. You?d wonder how we could possibly ask for more, right?

The testosterone flooding my brain had almost convinced me that this orgasmic banquet could become a never-ending fuck feast. A perpetual motion machine of ball-churning, ass-packing, cock-twitching, sperm-spewing, phallic muscle worship.

But with the virile strongmen who had been servicing my hungry ass and throat now dropping in exhaustion, Tom and I must face the fact that our fountain of power-cum is running dry. To my chagrin, only one stud was left standing, his swollen, but softening manhood buried deep in my clutching throat. Little hope that he might offer enough salty spray of dick juice to satisfy my mouth?s unquenchable thirst.

And at my rear, the long line of impatient fuckers raring to see who could inject the most liquid nourishment up my hungry muscle chute, had no more juice to squirt. Almost an hour ago, even before their libidos had given out, their prostates stopped producing enough fluid for sperm to swim up their cock canals. But these addicted sex slaves hadn?t been able to control the urge to keep reaming the hottest ass imaginable, namely mine. Still horny, but with no more liquid to deposit, these drones let my pulsing asshole do the work, coaxing out of their piss slits miniscule, gooey tapioca pearls of jizz. In our greed for more muscle mass, Tom and I had drained their nutsacs as well as their energy. These power lifters had finally succumbed to fatigue and could fuck no more.

How I ached for stiff meat to replace this emptiness in my man-pussy. I momentarily stopped my sucking to cry out, ?Somebody fuck me! For God's sake, plug my fuckin? butt!? I was reduced to begging, but no one answered my call. No matter how much my ass needed a thrusting horsecock, our drained and dozing lifters just couldn?t keep it up.

So I resumed the expert blow job on my last sperm donor, using my tongue to dislodge a tasty bit of cheese hiding under his lose foreskin, and yet hoping he'd serve me one final helping of power cum for dessert.

(To be continued by me or anyone reading this thread!)

I'm in the midst of writing more of this story, but perhaps you'd like to add your own vartiation on a theme?

Constructive criticism is welcome, and I realize that I need some help in "beefing up" my description of the growth of specific muscle tissues and groups. Happy to learn at the feet of masters!

Ciao,
Mandrake
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mandrake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2004, 01:00 PM

Mandrake
The story continues......

Guys, Thanks for the feedback and encouragement via Private Message. Let me know what you think (privately or posted on this thread) of these next installments.
- Mandrake

FEASTING AT THE MUSCLE BANQUET

by Mandrake

Power-Cum for Dessert

Not wanting to admit that the cycle of spunk-fed muscle growth might end, Tom kept sucking on my monster tubesteak with even more force than I was delivering to the uncut meat in my own mouth. But the well would soon run dry, and my aching nuts could generate little more of the power drink that fueled Tom?s craving for muscle.

Barely able to stand, but goaded on by that universal male instinct to spill his seed, my sex slave grunted out his final ejaculation onto my thirsty tongue. Scarcely three or four viscous pearls oozed one at a time from his piss slit, propelled more by the suction from my insatiable throat than by the thrusts of his hips or the primal contractions of his organ. This meager emission was hardly the luscious cum dessert I had hoped for, but damn, these morsels had the texture and rich flavor of the finest Beluga caviar, and I gulped them down gratefully. My supercharged metabolism swiftly reprocessed these tasty remnants into a final bust of muscle-building cum that went straight from my churning nuts into Tom?s eager mouth.

I gazed down into Tom?s pleading eyes, and we agreed without uttering a word (Of course, who could speak anyway? Both our mouths were too stuffed with dick to get a word out edgewise!) that all good things must come to an end. After all, we each now stood almost 20 feet tall and could hardly move for the muscle bulk we had amassed. So I released the lip-lock from my drained power lifter, who collapsed and joined his dozing buddies on the floor.

You can?t even imagine what an ordeal it was for Tom to let go of my massive member, which had been buried deep in his gullet for several hours. Magnifying the challenge was the realization that my already-generous endowment had more than doubled in length and tripled in diameter, engorged by the same erotic energy fueling every swelling muscle fiber in both our bodies.

During the entire sex banquet, as my dick grew and grew, Tom had managed to keep swallowing the lengthening shaft all the way to its base. For hours on end, Tom had sucked the sap rising up my tree trunk, his swollen lips almost girdling its root. His nose was buried deep in my wiry bush, unconsciously inhaling the ends of some of my longer pubic hairs, now tangled with the short hairs in his flaring nostrils. Slowly, my 32-inch anaconda slithered out of Tom?s steaming throat, which must have felt as vacant as my empty, dilated asschute.

Pausing to Give Thanks

As Tom got up from his knees, I could scarcely believe the beefy results from feeding on gallons of my power-cum. There stood, in all his glory, my ideal of masculine physique and muscle power, his bulging mass glistening with sweat. I was in heaven. All I wanted was to worship this muscle god. In awe, my drooling tongue hung out, and I couldn?t resist licking the salty perspiration from those rock-hard pecs.

My tongue meandered further down Tom's torso, lapping the sweat that pooled in his sternum. I slid between the seams that defined his chiseled eight-pack, licking each muscle segment, which he would playfully tighten to pinch my probing tongue. His gorgeous abs could have been sculpted by Michelangelo, hard as Carrera marble, but in richer, deep golden hues. Like a lone downhill skier discovering a secret slope, my tongue slalomed along Tom?s well-groomed love trail. Picking up momentum, I sped through his pubes, ecstatic to reach my delicious reward at the end of the trail ? his steaming tubesteak and bull balls as fat as melons.

Never before dreaming that his workout partner could grow to such immense proportions, Tom responded in kind. He blurted out his thanks and praise. ?You are so fucking ripped, and drinking your power-cum made me almost as beefy as you.? He stretched low to worship my awe-inspiring quads and grip my granite glutes, now bigger than beach balls. I struggled to tighten my sphincter and hold in every ounce of juice from our sex slaves, but Tom now hungrily lapped up the few drops that leaked from my asslips. He nuzzled deeper into the furrow between my mountainous glutes, burying five inches of probing tongue up my puckered chute and savoring my pungent flavor.

The Cycle is Unbroken

With him sucking my butt and my lips clamped snuggly around his drizzling dick, Tom and I finished our feast. We had closed the circle, becoming both muscle gods and muscle slaves. We two had achieved a euphoric state of pure masculine bliss. Gripping each others? bulging frames tightly and lovingly, we drifted off to sleep.

This seems like a logical place to end the story, but if anyone cares to find a new direction from this point, be my guest. Constructive criticism is always welcome, too.

Ciao belli,
Mandrake
  #3   Add to caligula's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2004, 11:01 PM

caligula is on a distinguished road
Smile Abdominal Worship

Your story gets more and more interesting. I want you to take more time to describe the abdominals. I visualize a young towblond musclegod being worshipped by a puny weak teenager as follows: "the blond bodybuilder began flexing his ripped abs and the boy gasped with amazement. Deep cobblestoned rows of razor sharp ridges stood out in relief against the taut smooth tanned skin. The muscleman had done endless situps and hanging leg raises until beads of sweat started rolling slowly down the washboard abs and collected in the deep grooves separating each ab. The scent of the sweat mixed with posing oil drove the kid crazy. Right then and now he begged to lick and worship the Nordic Musclegod, and he kneeled and as an act of complete submission, put the tip of his tongue in the tight indented navel and tasted the musky sweat of this perfect speciman of young manhood, bursting with blond vitality. " What do you think??
  #4   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 12:17 PM

V.R.Goh is on a distinguished road
When I passed by the abandoned warehouse that day, I heard the sounds of an intense orgy. Moaning and screaming could be heard across the street, and I could have sworn I heard a window shatter. So, I decided to investigate. I walked around the building for a possible entry. Along one side, I found a steel door that was slightly ajar. When I walked in, what I found was beyond belief.

There on the ground, fast asleep, were many bodybuilders and powerlifters. There clothes were ripped to shreds and strewn about and their semi-tumescent dicks were dripping cum all over the place. I had never seen that much muscle in one place at one time. In the center of this circle of muscleheads were two of the biggest men I had ever seen. They must have been about 20 feet tall and covered with bulging, vein-engorged muscle. As if in a trance, I stripped down to my boxers and tank top and slowly walking over to these two musclegods. Before I knew what was happening, I found myself sucking the massive dick of one of the muscular colossi.

As I sucked away on his super-dick like a baby would on its bottle, I felt it coming to life. Blood began to flow toward the towering titan's colossal cock, causing it to swell to its full mighty size. I grabbed it with both hands, but I found that I couldn't wrap my fingers around its full width. I started to jack off the remaining section of his dick that didn't fit in my mouth. In a moment, the crimson, pulsating head began to ooze precum. Using some of this translucent liquid like a lubricant, I greased the barge mast in my hands. I continued this combination of fellatio and masturbation with no signs of stopping. Suddenly, I felt his grapefruit-sized nuts tremble as I began to lose it. I moaned with orgasmic bliss as I came, covering part of the floor in my seed. Then, he came.

And came. And came. And came.

I could feel my stomach filling with his divine seed. He continued to deliver his alabaster payload, filling my mouth past capacity with the sticky mancream. Soon, it came dribbling out of the corners of my mouth as I continued to suck. I could feel my body process this masculine manna faster that ever before. The more he came, the faster it was digested. After five minutes, his cock ceased its spurting. Lost in the throes of passion, I passed out from the pure bliss.

I woke up to find the two muscular Adonises standing over me with smiles on their faces. The one I had sucked thanked me for "one of the best blowjobs in a long time." What was strange was they didn't seem as big as they did before. Then I stood up and found out why.

I had grown to match their size. I must have been 20 feet tall or more, with tons of muscle on my new body. I flexed my split biceps, watching as the twin cannons swelled to the size of softballs and peaked like Mount Everest. I hit every pose I could think of. My lat spread displayed my superhuman width and back. I could probably grind cement blocks to dust on my eight-pack abs that would do a cobblestone street proud. I hit a most muscular, and my cock immediately stiffened. With a smile that looked more like how a tiger would stare at its next meal, the first behemoth clamped his lips on my barge pole. All three of us hit the floor hard as I put the second muscle monster's power pecker in my mouth. The second completed the circle, deep-throating the first muscle beast's dick. All three of us then sucked away like men on a mission. Within moments, I came in the mouth of the first. This caused a chain reaction which caused the other two to cum. This perpetual motion of cocksucking continued for the next fifteen minutes. Even when we stopped, our cocks remained at full mast. I felt like we could suck dick and be sucked for days, and that's just what we did.

Last edited by V.R.Goh; June 24th, 2008 at 11:23 AM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options