The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2004, 02:22 PM

built_spill is on a distinguished road
I'll go first.

There are bound to be typos and grammatical errors, but hell, it's a chat - we all know how those go, right?

built_spill: read any of the massx stories?
th: some
built_spill: Okay, we're roommates in college. I come back to our dorm room excited one day.
built_spill: A bit late from class.
th: ok
built_spill: *comes in door* Oh my god, man, you'll never believe what happened today.
th: what? turn from my computer to look at you
built_spill: We had a guest lecturer come in to my sports medicine class. The head of that company that makes that MassX stuff- remember? I e-mailed you those news stories?
th: yeah?
built_spill: Yeah, man- they did a demonstration. A freaking dmeonstration. They'd tested one of the prof's grad assitants and he was compatible, so he agreed to go through the process as part of the demonstration.
th: nods did it work like it was susposed to?
built_spill: Hell yeah. They had him change into some looser workout pants, no shirt. He downed the vial of the MassX, then... god, I still can't believe it. In five minutes he was huge - became this heavyweight-level bodybuilder right before our eyes. His legs even burst through the pants.
built_spill: It was freaking amazing.
built_spill: But that's not the best part--
th: what?
built_spill: The guy asked if anyone wanted to volunteer for their new college recruitment program.
th: raises an eyebrow
built_spill: Me and about fifteen other guys raised our hands, he asked us to wait after class. We signed some release forms and they tested our blood right there- some new high-speed process they've developed. Only three of us were compatible. *I pull a vial out of my bag* Guess who one of the three is?
th: lucky you
built_spill: I dont' know, man. Should I? I have to send it back, if I don't use it, it's entirely up to me. I just have to give them a call if I try it and they'll send a car around for an orientation session. The guy's here in town until Saturday.
th: do it i mean what can you lose
built_spill: But if I do... I'll be huge, man. My whole life will change. Besides, I've heard rumors about guys who go on this stuff and start, you know...
th: what? i give you a confused look
built_spill: Well, it's just rumors. I've just heard storioes about groups of guys taking this stuff and having, like orgies. You know, together. I dont' know, probably just stories, you know? I just dont' want to jump into this, but this is something I've wanted for along time. All my working out and I can't get past this. *I make a not-very-convincing bicep*
th: laughs it is just probably a story made up by people
th: flexes my bigger arm to entice you
built_spill: Yeah... would you do it?
th: if i had the chance i would
built_spill: *I take a deep breath* Okay, I'll do it. *I start taking off my shirt* I'm going to need your help-- I'll need something to cover up with.
built_spill: *I take of my shoes, socks and pants, I'm standing there in my shorts, I'm already a bit hard-- I blush* Sorry, man, I guess i'm a little excited.
th: that is ok
th: laughs a bit as i see your light chubby
built_spill: *I take the vial* Okay, he said that half would do it.. I wonder why he sent more? Strange
th: shrugs
built_spill: Alright... ready?
th: yep
built_spill: Here goes-- *I tip it up, drink half of it down* Hm, no taste. Weird. *I set the vial on your desk*
built_spill: *I close my eyes, concentrating* Hm. Nothing yet.
th: shrugs
th: as i watch i look at the vial
built_spill: I guess it just takes a couple of minutes to... woah
built_spill: Oh man...
th: what i turn my attention back to you
built_spill: I- I... just this really warm feeling in my stomach, almost hot... woah... feels really good...
th: that cool thought you were dying over there
built_spill: Mnnn... my whole body's getting warm... I can feel it working! It's happening! Its- onhhhh... *I close my eyes*
built_spill: *what do you see happening to my body?*
th: watches your body seems to be kinda rippling with life
built_spill: *I open my eyes and look down, my whole body is twitching and swelling* Ohhhh... oh my god... I can feel it all over.... I feel heavier... everything feels so tight...
built_spill: Ngghhhh... yess...
th: wow it is working!
built_spill: Damn, this feels so good... *I hit a double biceps pose, the muscle pumps huge, but continues to swell, getting harder... you hear the skin stretch*
built_spill: *I'm covered in a thin sheen of sweat... * Ngghhhh *I grunt, as I hit a most muscular.. my body's just about doubled in muscle size*
th: dd you are now bigger then me i see your boxers getting tight around an increasing buldge
built_spill: Yeah... mnnnn... I think it's about done... *I shake my right quad, then tense it up... a small tear goes up the leg of my painted-on boxers*
th: looks at you in awe
built_spill: *my body shakes a little... I give a moan, as the final spurt hits... every muscle flexes in stark relief*
th: stepping back wow
built_spill: *my pecs stand out over my deeply cut abs, nipples pushed down... my arms stand out at angles from my torso...*
th: god that worked great dud you are huge
built_spill: *thick veins pop up all over, tracing over deeply striated, thick, dense muscles underneath paper-thin seeming skin*
built_spill: Yeah!
built_spill: You have no idea... I just, I feel so strong..
built_spill: *I try to look down, my pecs block my view*
built_spill: Look at me! Mirror- need a mirror. *I amble over to the closet, quads rubbin gtogether*
th: i touch your arm wow you are rock solid
th: watches as you walk over to the mirror
built_spill: *I finally get a look at the whole body* Holy shit. Wow... I look... *I stand there, jaw open... then there's a -riiip- what's left of my boxers tears aside, as a thick, 15-inch cock springs to attention*
built_spill: Woah
th: damn i jump back as you get suddenly hard
th: damn that is biger then mine!
built_spill: I- I.. damn
built_spill: *I grasp it, feel it heavy in my hand... I give a test stroke, my whole body shakes* Nhhhh
built_spill: Dude, I'm sorry, but I - I can't explain it, but I have to do this...
th: oh my god i cant help but be excited as you are so big
built_spill: *I start stroking*
built_spill: I just... nhhh.. have to... it needs...
built_spill: Oh godddd
built_spill: *my forearms pump up, my biceps swell with every stroke.. you watch my gutes flex, hard striations appearing*
th: i back up dont get any ideas
built_spill: Unhhh.... don't worry... agghhh... hunhhhh.... quick.. something to hold the... hunhhhh.... *the massive head swells, precum is flowing from the tip*
th: tosses you the towel as you are about to cum
built_spill: *I catch it with one hand, as my whole body tenses up.... * nhhhh... hunghhhh... agghh.. ahhhh.... AGHHHHH... ANHHHHH.... ANHHHHHH....*I come into the towel... not enough... I keep shooting and shooting... it hits the mirror.... I moan... and a thick steady stream keeps shooting, covering the image of the hugely mucled guy in the mirror.. I drop the soaked towel*
built_spill: Hunhhh... hunhhh... *after about two minutes, I stop with a couple of spurts*
th: still in a bit of shock as i lean against the desk as i grab the other half of the serum
th: pocketing it as i watch you come down
built_spill: Oh god... *my chest heaves* Man, I'm sorry, I just... *I look at the coated mirror* Holy... wow.
built_spill: *my cock gets hard again*
th: you back to normal mentally
built_spill: Don't worry - it doesn't feel as... urgent this time...
th: i look at you a bit away
built_spill: Jesus, what the hell did that stuff do to me?
th: ok cool
th: dud you are huge
built_spill: So? How do I look? Aside from the massive erection?
built_spill: *I hit a double bi*
th: god you are bigger then any bodybuilder
built_spill: You haven't seen many of the MassX guys, have you?
th: no i havent
built_spill: I mean, look at me! I feel like I could lift a car or something. I've never felt this good in my whole life!
th: not remebering your thing about blood type you see me take and suddenly drink the rest of the serum
built_spill: Woah - what the hell? What did you just do?
built_spill: I was supposed to return that!
built_spill: You dont' know if it'll even work-- I mean, the chances it'll be compatible with your genetic make up are astronomical
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options