The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 08:53 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
DBZ story idea.

For awhile now, I've been juggling the idea of a Dragonball Z story. For quite awhile actually, perhaps when I finish Pull and Buff as well as Kyouta I might write it.

Anyways, the idea itself:

Instead of Goku, Gohan, and the rest of the DBZ cast discovering and using Super Saiyan 2 (or Super Saiyijin 2 if you prefer) they instead are seemingly forced to use the Ultra-Super Saiyan form and with increasing sizes equaling the other SSJ forms (as in 2,3, and possibly 4 respectively).

Most likely I'll follow the storyline of DBZ and maybe DBGT if the story goes well here.

For now, I'd just like to hear all of your ideas/opinions on this.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 10:00 PM
darkangetaro

Sounds great to me....

DBZ has so much potential, and had arguable quality storyline in the first place, but I think everyone loved the transformations. So any story written by a talented author like you should at least equal the original story quality, and to us at least, probably far surpass it in special interest
  #3   Add to wannagetbig83's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2007, 12:51 AM

wannagetbig83 is on a distinguished road
i think you should definately involve brolly in a DBZ story if you're doing one. that character is so big, I think he'd be perfect for a DBZ story involving muscles
  #4   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2007, 05:56 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Yes! YES!!
God has heard me!!!! (Or TheMM has psiquic powers)
I wanted a DBZ story so bad, than i even had considered writing one myself(and as lazy as I am, that would be a miracle )
As it is your story you don't need them to be forced to use that transformation. Just made other transformation that increase power without increasing muscle don't exist. Hey! it's a parallel universe, you can do what you want! (Except making Goku gay. Gohan MUST exist!!! Um... Ok, I supposse he can be a lab-baby *I don't know the expresion but you understand* or something )
I allways thought DBZ characters never have a body according to their streght. Oh, the hugeness....
You could make Vegeta instead of wanting to be stronger that Goku, just wanting to be bigger.
Oh! and when Cell absorvs someone he adds his size to himself.
When piccolo jr grows in size fighting Goku. I think a different growth.
Everytime a sayan turns to gorillas. They can transform differently.
You can make a female character male (Like Pan, who is annoying by the way)
So much ideas...*explodes head*
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2007, 03:10 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangetaro
DBZ has so much potential, and had arguable quality storyline in the first place, but I think everyone loved the transformations. So any story written by a talented author like you should at least equal the original story quality, and to us at least, probably far surpass it in special interest
Well truthfully I thought the original story left too much room for "I power up you power up, we fight, I lose, somehow come back and then kill you." (more or less) I loved the attacks and explosions more then the transformations.

I'm not a talented author, I'm just a guy who writes MG about shows that should have had growth/more growth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannagetbig83
i think you should definately involve brolly in a DBZ story if you're doing one. that character is so big, I think he'd be perfect for a DBZ story involving muscles
Most likely not. Although I will keep one thing that Broly had, and that was his speed. In every encounter with Broly, he was incredibly fast, despite his large size. I won't keep every ounce of speed, but it will be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus
Yes! YES!!
God has heard me!!!! (Or TheMM has psiquic powers)
I wanted a DBZ story so bad, than i even had considered writing one myself(and as lazy as I am, that would be a miracle )
As it is your story you don't need them to be forced to use that transformation. Just made other transformation that increase power without increasing muscle don't exist. Hey! it's a parallel universe, you can do what you want! (Except making Goku gay. Gohan MUST exist!!! Um... Ok, I supposse he can be a lab-baby *I don't know the expresion but you understand* or something )
I allways thought DBZ characters never have a body according to their streght. Oh, the hugeness....
You could make Vegeta instead of wanting to be stronger that Goku, just wanting to be bigger.
Oh! and when Cell absorvs someone he adds his size to himself.
When piccolo jr grows in size fighting Goku. I think a different growth.
Everytime a sayan turns to gorillas. They can transform differently.
You can make a female character male (Like Pan, who is annoying by the way)
So much ideas...*explodes head*
First off, you lazy person you, it's "psychic." BTW yes I do.

Truthfully, I think "forced" was a bit of a heavy term, what I really mean is that it seems to be the only way to increase their power without some of the side effects. I agree, most characters don't have appropriate strength according to their body types. Although they would have to be incredibly strong to be able to withstand 100x (eventually more) of Earth's gravity. Most likely I'll keep the characters the way we've come to know and love...a lot.

Hmm, the Oozaru thing, I really didn't like in DBGT when Goku turned Golden Oozaru how even with all his training he still lost his ability to control himself. If I put that back in it'll definately not be like that. Pan will most likely stay the same as well. Although Pan as a guy with DBGT Trunks does sound pretty hot.

......Ahh dammit, chocomus just pulled a "my head a 'splode" all over my new clothes! Damn, the police are gonna look at me as the first suspect...I know! I'll move to a new MG forum, under a new name! Yes...that works perfectly!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2007, 03:00 PM
"This is no trick!"

A little bit more info

I've put some more thought to the idea and here's some more things you might wanna know. (possible spoilers):

Well, first off the general story-line. Everything from the beginning of Dragonball, to the end of the Freeza Sage in DBZ happens exactly the same as the show has it. I really don't see much MG in anything there except possibly the movie "The Tree of Life." Other then that, nothing really.

The actual story will start at the beginning of the Android Saga (as in the episode where Goku is slated to come back) and I might mention some things to happen in the future (as in the growth) when Trunks explains the things to come.

I will definately guarantee I'm going to go through the entire Android and Cell sagas, most likely the entire Majin Buu saga. I probably won't go through the DBGT storyline though.

(end possible spoilers)

Hope I didn't ruin it for anyone and stuff, if you think I did, sorry.

Anyways, I want this to kind of be my masterpiece here. Most of the "imfamous" authors here have a story that stands out for them, I want this to be mine. (Rowan has "Flow," Redkage has "Inner Demon," etc.)

P.S. Anyone have a good name for this story?

#7   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
On the BABY Saga in the GT series, there is a good chance for forced muscle growth when Bulma give Vegeta a power boost to reach level 4.
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:58 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluster4
On the BABY Saga in the GT series, there is a good chance for forced muscle growth when Bulma give Vegeta a power boost to reach level 4.
I forgot about that actually. It could be an excellent spot for MG though, perhaps Vegeta finally gets stronger then Goku?

Truthfully though, I really wouldn't put it under the "forced" catagory since Vegeta willingly goes through with it.

#9   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2007, 07:45 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM

P.S. Anyone have a good name for this story?
How about Dragon Growth Z?

And, BTW, I knew you were gonna make Future-Trunks to be in your story. I just knew it

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options