The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 01:11 AM

unstud is on a distinguished road
Bulk, part 1

Here's something I started tonight, in a bit of a hurry, so please don't judge me if I've missed some typos or bad grammar.

-----
Bulk, part 1

It was June and school had just let out. Having accepted an internship under Dr. Ame, his chemistry professor, Jim was stuck in town for the summer. His friends had all returned home to their families, so he decided to pick up a sublet for cheap and see what he could make of a summer spent largely alone.

The first thing on Jim's agenda was to get into the gym. He wasn't an out of shape guy, but he had always been slender, like all the men in his family. It wasn't so much that Jim was bothered by being a skinny guy; in fact, it had it's relative merits. He could eat whatever he wanted and never seemed to gain an ounce. While his friends and classmates had fallen victim to the freshman fifteen, Jim had maintained a steady weight. Which was pretty much why he had never spent any serious time at gym. But hey, he figured if he was going to have all this time on his hands, why not? Being so slender would probably make it pretty easy to add some definition, he figured. If he looked good in a swim suit, maybe he could pick up some guys at the beach this summer. And it would do wonders to break up the monotony of the lab work.

Just 2 days after moving his few possessions into the summer sublet, it was time for Jim to start work. He brought his gym bag with him to campus, figuring he would head over during his lunch break. Of course the first day wound up filled with paperwork, meetings, tours and training; the standard orientation garbage that he hadn't counted on. In fact, by the time Dr. Ame finished with Jim, it was already the early evening. As he walked over to the campus rec center in the dusky light, Jim realized that he didn't even know what time they closed. So much for planning.

"Excuse me, are you still open?" Jim asked the girl tending the front counter. She was non-responsive and continued looking down at her copy of US Weekly.

"Excuse me?" Jim said again. Still nothing.

He knocked gently on the counter, and finally leaned over and tapped the girl on the shoulder. She startled, and turned around quickly, wear a look of complete shock. Quickly she reached up, pushed her hair aside and pulled out an ear bud.

"I'm sorry, I had my iPod on. It's not very busy tonight," she said sheepishly, as if to justify herself. "Can I help you?"

"I was just wondering if you're still open. Do you have summer hours?"

"Oh, no. I mean, yes. We're open, but our hours are the s. Until 10," she said, matter-of-factly.

Jim nodded a quick thank you and headed in to the locker room to change. He wasn't going to be up for much of a work out tonight, but he figured he could at least get himself oriented with the equipment.

--

The girl had been right. The gym was dead. There was nobody in the locker room, and almost nobody using the huge facility when he c out. An older woman, probably a professor, was using a treadmill, breathing heavily, watching a TV screen with headphones on. A guy, clearly a student, was using the free weights. He looked pretty big, normally the kind of guy Jim would be intimated by, but since there was nobody else around, Jim didn't feel quite so nervous.

Now that he was here, however, he couldn't figure out where to start. Everything looked so complicated, and he hadn't really figured out a workout plan or anything. Quickly, he decided on the bench press. It seemed like the most uncomplicated exercise, except for arms (any gay man could tell you what a curl was), but the big guy was over there and Jim preferred to keep some distance.

Not really sure how much he was going to be able to lift, he grabbed the 20 pound plates and loaded them onto the bar. 40 pounds? That shouldn't be too much, he figured. He'd lifted heavier things before.

Settling in on the bench, Jim grabbed the bar with both hands, took a deep breath, and gave it a push. He lifted the bar up cleanly, grunting inadvertently in the process, but as soon as he reached full extension, he realized that he'd put too much weight on. His arms shook violently and he felt them beginning to give out. He locked his elbows and tried to steady the weight, not sure how to get it back down safely. His heart was beating out of his chest and he let out a little yelp as his arms began to sway minutely. He tried to lean the weight back towards his head and guide it down, but it was too much and his arms gave out. Jim closed his eyes as he felt his arms go slack and the weight succumb to gravity. Suddenly it stopped.

He opened his eyes, only to see a young man with shaggy dark hair standing over him, looking down. He was holding the barbell that should have been on Jim's head right now. Jim blinked. Then he gasped, realizing he'd been holding his breath. The other guy gently brought the weight down into the rack and Jim sat up. It was the big guy.

"Dude, are you alright?" the guy asked him.

Jim couldn't believe his eyes. When he had first seen the guy, Jim had been struck by the size of his fr. But clearly, he hadn't gotten a very good look at the guy. He was beautiful. The shaggy hair, a dark brown, partially cover his ears and hung just slightly into his face, framing a chiseled set of features and striking blue eyes. But his body was the most incredible part of him -- huge arms, knots of bulging muscle, hung from broad, round shoulders. The sleeves of his workout shirt stretched over his huge, pumped biceps and pronounced triceps. His chest stood out like a shelf, pulling his shirt tight across it so every motion was revealed in it's cloth. Jim couldn't see much more of him, but he was sure the guy was equally impressive everywhere else.

Swallowing hard, Jim nodded yes.

"I," he gulped, "I think I just started out a little too heavy. It got away from me."

"Yeah, that's what it looks like. How much can you normally bench?"

"Well, I guess I don't really know. This is my first time. I just figured 40 pounds wasn't that heavy," Jim said, burning with embarrassment.

"Hey buddy, nothing to worry about. 40 pounds might not be too heavy, but you ought to figure out what's right before you just go holding things over your head like that," the big guy said, smiling slightly. "Anyway, you've probably never lifted that much in an isolated movement before. Plus, you weren't taking into account the weight of the bar."

Right. Yes. Jim felt like a child next to this man, and probably looked like one too. The helpful common sense wasn't helping that feeling much, but at least the guy was being nice about it.

"Um, yeah. Hey, anyway, thanks for helping me out there. You really saved me."

"No problem dude! Hey, do you me to give you some pointers? I could use some company in here tonight, and you seem like you could use a little direction."

Like you don't even know, Jim thought.

"Yeah, sure, that would be great, thank you," he replied. He stood up from the bench, reaching his full 6' 1" height and realized he was looking down on the bigger guy. He must have been 5' 8", 5' 9" tops.

"I'm Jim," he said, offering his hand. The big guy took it and shook vigorously.

"Spencer. Nice to meet you Jim."

For the next hour and a half, Jim followed Spencer around like a puppy. The big (short) guy put him through a full routine, showed him how to use the machines and how to perform some free weight exercises. The advice and the couching made Jim feel great. Not to mention the attention. Jim couldn't tear his eyes off Spencer when he was demonstrating each exercise, his big muscles moving gracefully but powerfully through the routine. It was a good workout for Jim's eyes, as well as his muscles.

When they were done, the pair headed for the locker room.

"Hey, I'm gonna shower and go grab a bite to eat. Want to join me?" Spencer asked.

It felt like a pass, but Jim hadn't intended on showering at the gym, figuring it would be terribly crowded. Of course now he wasn't about to rinse off in front of this model of a man, not matter how badly he wanted to see the guy naked. And wet.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't bring a change of clothes. And, um, I have to get home and do..a...few things," Jim stammered. What a shitty cover.

"Ok, suit yourself," Spencer replied. "But why don't you plan on it tomorrow? You are coming back tomorrow, right?"

Jim must have looked shocked, or waited to long to reply, because Spencer quickly amended his statement.

"I mean, if you want to work out together again. I'd be happy to have the company."

"Oh, geez, thanks, but I wouldn't want to get in your way. I mean, you're obviously a little better at this than I am," Jim said, nodding a little self consciously at Spencer's massive frame.

"Nonsense. I enjoyed your company tonight, and I suspect that you'll be out lifting me in no time," Spencer said with a smile. "Plus, I'd like to get to know you better."

That didn't feel subtle to Jim. He almost jumped out of his skin. He had to get out of there quickly -- this ultra-hot guy was totally making a pass at him and he was so nervous that it was only a matter of moments before he managed to screw it up.

"Um, ok, sure. I mean, yeah, that'd be really great. That's totally great of you. Thanks. Thank you. I, uh, I have to run now though, so thanks again. I mean, for saving me and everything too."

Spencer smiled. "No problem. See you tomorrow night." He brushed a lock of hair away from his face, suddenly looking half-angel, half-devil. It was more than Jim could bear, and with that, the bigger guy turned and headed around the corner to where his locker was.

Jim took a second to catch his breath. How could this gorgeous guy possibly be so interested in him? He sighed stood up. Briefly, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He had to admit, he looked pretty good. He had a good pump going from the workout, and for a moment he felt more confident. It was fleeting, of course, as he heard Spencer call his name. Jim spun around and there he was, standing with just a towel wrapped around his naked, magnificent torso. He was holding out a white plastic bottle. Jim stood, transfixed, staring unabashedly at Spencer's massive pecs and sculpted abs.

"Here, I almost forgot. You should mix a teaspoon of this with a little gatorade or water or something when you get home. It'll help you recover faster, and you wont be as sore."

Jim pulled himself out of his reverie and took the bottle from Spencer. "What's in it?" he asked.

"Oh, just some junk to help your body out. Amino acids or something. You know, good stuff that helps you get big." At that, he flexed a bicep and smiled. Jim almost gasped audibly. Spencer's arm was a solid, threatening ball of muscle. It was the biggest bicep he had ever seen, at least a big flexed as an orange, probably bigger. He was dying to touch it, but held back. None of this could really be happening to him, and the less a fool he made of himself, the better. He smiled back, nodded, and put the bottle into his gym bag.

"See you tomorrow," he said, waving slightly as he quickly walked out of the locker room.

--

By the time he got home, Jim was starving. Before he could even shower, he ate two slices of cold pizza. Still hungry, he nuked some leftovers in the microwave. Pouring a glass of water, Jim remembered the bottle in his duffel. He pulled it out and dumped a few spoonfuls into the glass. He was so hungry, and so exhausted from the workout, that he didn't realize what he was doing until after he had already mixed in three or four. For a second he hesitated, but then decided to drink it anyway. This stuff was all junk anyway; Spencer couldn't even tell him what was in it, so a little more couldn't hurt.

Jim drank it down, polished off the leftovers and another chicken breast from the fridge before collapsing into bed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to unstud For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
oh jeez :P

hot story man, well written and interesting; and it looks like its about to get a whole helluva lot hotter
great work,
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 03:15 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
This had started off to be an interesting start. Can't wait to see what the next installemt is going to be.....
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 03:33 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yep, great start! More, please, and quickly! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 10:28 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
good start! I'd like to read more. Jim is a lucky guy. If that would happen to me I probably had fainted
  #6   Add to 13 of Spades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 03:27 PM

13 of Spades is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 13 of Spades Send a message via Yahoo to 13 of Spades
Oh wow. All of us are just on the tip of our chairs waiting for you to add more. I know I am. Can't wait to see some growing action in this story.
  #7   Add to TGilders's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 05:56 PM

TGilders
Send a message via AIM to TGilders Send a message via Yahoo to TGilders
more please
  #8   Add to Sidekick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2007, 02:03 AM

Sidekick is on a distinguished road
Brillent story, can't wait for the next part, its got a good build up and we can all guess whats gonna happen next
  #9   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidekick
Brillent story, can't wait for the next part, its got a good build up and we can all guess whats gonna happen next
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
Yep, great start! More, please, and quickly! :-)
Great story and waiting for the next chapter when you're ready. And guys - please stop indicating that you can guess what happens next or "post quickly". Come on. There have been enough posts recently about these kinds of "pressures" on writers.

Stop trying to second guess the outcome or over-analyze the story while it is in progress (demonstrating superior knowledge?). It diminishes the experience for the rest of us. And please stop rushing the writers. As the old saying goes "All in good time".

Great work keep it up. LOL

Be happy and patient.
  #10   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Markus

monstermusclebe is on a distinguished road
Great start, dude. MORE, please!
  #11   Add to karateboy310's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2007, 06:13 PM

karateboy310 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to karateboy310 Send a message via AIM to karateboy310 Send a message via MSN to karateboy310 Send a message via Yahoo to karateboy310
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermusclebe
Great start, dude. MORE, please!
what did funboy just comment on but really good story
  #12   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2007, 11:22 PM

unstud is on a distinguished road
Haha, thanks for the compliments everyone. And Funboy, good points about pressure and all, but I honestly appreciate the feedback. I wrote a Part 2 that didn't go where everyone seemed to expect it to go, and wound up scrapping that cos it felt like too much of a fake-out after I saw how obvious I'd made the next part. Anyway, thanks.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options