The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2007, 11:19 PM

unstud is on a distinguished road
Bulk, part 2

Thanks for all the great comments on the part 1 guys! This part is a little short, but the story is turning out to be a little slower paced that I originally expected it to be. I think I don't plan to write anything truly epic, so expect another 2-3 parts after this.

Thanks for reading!

--
Bulk, part 2

That night, Jim had the most incredible dream. In it, he was with Spencer, and they were having sex. Not just sex. Crazy sex. Amazing sex. Rough, passionate, sweaty sex. The most incredible part of the dream though, was that Jim was fucking Spencer. At least it was from Jim's perspective. The guy who was fucking Spencer didn't look anything like Jim; he was huge, bigger than Spencer and even more muscle-bound. But in his dream, Jim <i>was</i> this guy. He felt his big, powerful arms wrap around Spencer, holding him close to his massive chest, pushing his face into the crevice between his full, powerful pecs. Everywhere, he bulged with muscle; his body, which wasn't his own, surged with power. But the best part was the huge cock he had, at least 12 inches sliding in and out of Spencer's hot ass, two solid orbs of muscle. He slammed in and out of the perfect, tight ass as the two stud's screamed in pleasure.

Jim woke up with a start. He was covered in sweat and his heart was pounding. He lay for a moment, considering the insane hotness of the dream he had just awoke from. It was utterly unlike any dream he had ever had before. It was totally unlike him, completely out of character. He closed his eyes for a moment, savoring it.

He sat up and put his feet on the floor. They made a soft thud, which startled him. Looking down at the floor, he was struck by the feeling that something was not right. Something didn't feel right. Something didn't look right. HIs feet looked bigger. Noticeably. In fact, so did his legs. He glanced up at the mirror. It was utterly unreal.

The image looking back at him was completely unfamiliar. It looked like him, mostly, but the person staring back was much bigger. It looked like his body, but with at least 10 pounds of new muscle. He looked incredible. Jim stood for a moment in disbelief. He didn't look so skinny anymore. He looked like an Olympic swimmer, all lean, defined muscle. He had pecs, real plates of muscle. And shoulders, well proportioned, perfectly rounded shoulders. And arms! His arms looked great. The forearms were ripped with cords of muscle; his biceps jumped, balls of muscle raising with even the slightest movement.

Jim stood in awe of the body that looked back at him. He ran his hands over it, feeling the hardness of his muscles. He flexed his biceps, squeezing them, feeling their girth as he tried to wrap his hand around one of them. Rubbing his chest, he ran his finger down the line between his pecs, tracing the gap where they stood out off of his torso. His hand ran down his cobbled abs, standing in relief from his flat stomach. He grabbed his dick (was that bigger too?) and began to jerk off, falling back on his bed while his free hand roamed over his new body. He felt his balls pull up towards his body and he shot a huge load across his smooth chest and onto his neck and the bed. It was the most incredible orgasm of his life, and it kept coming, waves of pleasure rolling over him as he continued to shoot his load. It was as if he hadn't had relief in days, or weeks or even months.

He couldn't wait to get back to the gym.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to unstud For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unstud
It was totally unlike him, completely out of character. He closed his eyes for a moment, savoring it.
hot. very hot.
that's some seriously good character-work, man; in poetry we might call it a 'turn', heh.
anyway, as i said before, very well written--and hot as hell take as much or as little time/chapters, heh, to finish this story; either way it's going to be one of my favorites, i can tell already :P
take care and keep writing!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2007, 05:30 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Very cool story

I didn't get around to reading the first part until now... but you have hit very close to a fantascy of mine... A "smaller weaker" guy (Jim) being befriended but a kind (that's the way I see Spencer at this point) that will make the first guy's dream of putting on some good solid muscle come turn... and much more... dreams of wanting to be and ant becoming bigger than he ever imaged wanting to be.... Both guys get a true partner to push them to their limits.... Althought the limits Jim will reach are beyond his imaginings...

I my "version" the Jim character is shorter and a bit chubby and although he doesn't consider himself to be straight he doesn't view himself as gay either...so the dream is a bit more disturbing to him than it does to Jim... but he like Spencer and trusts him. And that trust blooms it to love...

Since some people get upset when I work out what will happen in the before it's finished I won't do any more hinting at where I would take the story...

Any ways I wish I could meet a Spencer in the gym sometime soon.

Ender

Last edited by Ender; June 30th, 2007 at 05:53 AM.
  #4   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2007, 01:38 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was a great first two chapters. No pressure intended, but I am looking forward to more of this hot story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options