The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 09:39 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Brad Wants To Feel Muscle! - Part 1

Brad Wants To Feel Muscle!

Part 1

?Record heat today in the City?, Brad heard, as he listened to the radio. He sat in his vehicle, waiting for a call from dispatch. Brad worked as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), and today, it had been one of the busiest days of the year. It was a hot and it was humid and the extra demand for electricity had caused power outages all over the City. And with power outages and the excess heat, the EMT received calls from all around the City.

Brad looked at his watch. It was 3pm and his shift would be over at 6pm. Brad glanced at his forearm and then at his bicep. ?Yes, nice and hard and pumped? he thought to himself. ?Good workout this morning?. Brad was proud of his body. He loved to flex and to watch people react to he muscles. He felt the power and strength of his muscles. Brad was into muscle. He had it and he wanted it.

Brad loved to fantasize about his body. He loved to dream about being huge. He wanted to get bigger and he wanted to be stronger. And having a job as an EMT, Brad was always fantasizing about being a big strong muscleman, a superman that rushes out and saves lives.

These fantasies excited Brad. He found himself always getting aroused. It felt good, but it was awkward. Especially when his partner Frank was around. Frank was as straight as they come. Not that Brad wasn?t straight, no it was just that he didn?t want Frank to catch him with his cock hard and pushing out the front of his uniform pants.

Frank was a big guy and Brad enjoyed watching the way Frank?s muscles bulged as he moved. Brad would always let Frank walk in front of him, so that he could watch him. Frank was thick and muscular and his uniform was barely able to contain his muscles. Brad was big, but Frank was bigger.

?Well, do we answer the call or do you want to just look at yourself all day??.Brad heard, as he sat dreaming about his muscles. ?What, oh, ah yes, answer the call? Brad replied to Frank, as he shook his head back into reality. ?Damn heat?. ?Just trying to stay cool?, Brad said back to Frank.

?Responding to the call? Frank said to the dispatch center, as he wrote down the address. It was a fire at the old chemical factory and one of the workers was injured. The factory was just outside the City. Brad started the engine and they drove out of the downtown area and followed the highway.

They arrived at the factory. Bushes and plants had overtaken the area around the factory. Construction workers were in the process of demolishing the building and a fire had started and one of the workers was injured. Brad and Frank got out of their vehicle and Brad realized that he was still aroused and he quickly tried to adjust himself before anyone noticed.

It was hot and Brad felt the heat. He felt his thick sweaty muscles, but he knew that he didn?t have time to daydream, so he adjusted himself and followed Frank to help the injured construction worker.

As Brad and Frank approached the area, Brad immediately noticed the crowd of construction workers standing around the injured worker. Brad looked down at the injured guy and noticed the size of his arms. He was young, maybe 20 or 21, but he was huge. Brad tried not to stare, but his eyes were locked on the size of this guy?s arms.

Frank and Brad moved quickly and requested that the workers move back to let them attend to the injuries. The area was full of weeds and several puddles of murky black water. Frank commented on the smell from the puddles. ?Guess maybe they?ve been dumping some of those chemicals?, said Frank.

Brad and Frank continued to assess the injured construction worker. It appeared that he was drifting in and out of consciousness. ?Damn mosquito?, yelled Frank, as he slapped the side of his neck. ?Ya, they seem to be everywhere and I guess those puddles of dark muddy water don?t help either?, replied Brad.

Frank commented that although the construction would was unconscious, he really didn?t appear to be badly injured. His burns were very minor and he did not appear to have any broken bones.

Brad keep looking down, amazed at the size of the construction workers arms. They were huge and covered with veins. He kept thinking how it would feel to reach out and squeeze the guy?s biceps. How it would feel to place his hands around those big hard balls of muscle. Brad found himself closing his eyes and drifting into his fantasy. He saw himself reach down and place his hands around each of the guy?s bicep and squeeze. Brad imagined the feel of the rock hard muscle and the power that they possessed. This gave Brad a feeling of erotic pleasure. He felt his cock begin to get hard. He continued to imagine that he was slowly rubbing the guy?s biceps, feeling their strength.

Just then, the injured construction worker?s eyes opened and he reached up with one hand and grabbed a hold of Brad?s forearm. Brad momentarily enjoyed the feeling of the grip, as he was still deep in his fantasy. Brad?s cock continued to grow harder as the feeling of the construction worker's hand holding on to his forearm, had become part of his fantasy. But the power of the construction work?s grip quickly snapped him back to reality and Brad soon opened his eyes and looked down and realized that this was no dream, the construction worker was in fact really holding on to his forearm. Brad then reached down with his other hand, trying to loosen the guy's hand, but the big guy had a firm hold. Brad continued to feel the powerful grip of the injured man as watched the guy?s bulging bicep flex. Brad tried to concentrate, but the guy?s strong grip was just too distracting and was again making him get more aroused.

The bulging forearm, the baseball sized bicep and the power of this guy?s grip, was becoming too much for Brad as he felt his cock growing and pushing harder against the front of his pants. Brad tried again to loosen this guy?s grip, but he was just too strong. Brad reached the down again, as he felt the guy pull hard on his forearm. All of a sudden Brad lost his balance and he fell on top of the guy. As Brad fell, he felt a sharp pain. Seeing what had happened, Frank got up and moved over to pull Brad up and off the guy.

As Frank pulled Brad up, Brad realized that he had been pricked by something inside the guy?s pocket. Brad then reached into the guy?s pocket and removed what appeared to be some kind of hypodermic needle. ?What the hell, a syringe??, said Brad. Brad then reached inside the guy?s pocket again and pulled out an empty vial. The description on the vial indicated GH100X Growth Hormone. Frank looked at Brad. ?Guess we know why this guys so big, looks like he?s been juicing?, said Frank.

Brad stood up, but was feeling very lightheaded and also feeling a little pain from where he had been pricked by the needle. The injured guy on the ground reached out and grabbed Brad?s ankle. Brad lost his balance again and fell backwards and landed in the puddle of murky water. As Brad lay there, he felt something sting him. A mosquito. It hurt at first, but then Brad felt OK. The muddy water from the puddle seemed to calm the pain. Then he felt a rush of energy. Brad felt great.

As Brad looked up, he noticed that Frank was moving towards him. For a moment, time seem to slow down as Brad watched Frank?s muscles rippled and swell as he moved. Brad focused on Frank?s bulging biceps. As Frank?s arm reached out to pull Brad out of the puddle, Brad began to fantasize about the strength that Frank had in his body. Brad closed his eyes and wished that he could feel that strength. At that same moment, Frank grabbed a hold of Brad?s arm. Brad felt a tingling sensation run through his arm. It was like an electrical shock, but it did not hurt. It felt great, pleasurable, like an instant full body orgasm. The tingling sensation ran through Brad?s entire body.

Brad opened his eyes and looked at his forearm that Frank was holding. Suddenly he saw his veins begin to bulge. The veins seemed to come alive and snake along his entire forearm and continue up to his bicep. It felt like he was being charged. Then Brad felt his bicep begin to bulge and it began stretching the sleeve of his shirt. Brad looked at Frank. Frank was looking a little dazed, but he did not seem to realize that anything was happening. Brad reached out and gripped on to Frank?s other hand. He immediately felt even more pleasure. He his cock was getting hard as he experience the sensation of what he began to realize was the feeling of Frank?s strength actually being absorbed into his arms. Brad was lost in his fantasy. He was actually draining the strength from Frank?s body. It felt amazing to feel Frank?s power and also to see his own muscles bulging with new energy and strength. Frank was still dazed, but he continued to pull Brad?s arms to get him out of the puddle and once Brad was up, Frank let go and the tingling sensation that Brad had been feeling suddenly stopped.

?You OK, buddy??, asked Frank. ?Yes, I think so? replied Brad, ?just a little dizzy?. Yes, he felt dizzy, but Brad realized that he felt good, really good. Strong. He felt energized and charged. He felt like he had the strength of power lifter, or even stronger. Brad moved his left hand and felt his right bicep as he flexed it. It felt really hard. Like he had just worked out for hours. He felt so strong. He realized that he had drained this newfound strength from Frank?s body, but how? He pulled at the front on his shirt. It felt a little tight. He was puzzled about what had just happed. He turned and looked at Frank as he was walking back to the injured construction work. Brad noticed that Frank?s uniform looked a little loose. Hmm, he thought. ?Yes, it must be true, I did I just drain him of some of his muscle?. Brad shook his head. He looked over at the huge injured construction worker lying on the ground. He remembered the syringe, the vial of growth hormone and the puddle of murky water. Maybe there was something in that puddle of water that reacted to the growth hormone.

Brad sat down as Frank finished attending to the injured worker. Another EMT vehicle arrived and they assisted Frank. The other EMT team transported the injured worked to the Hospital, for further observation.

Brad closed his eyes and fantasized again about draining Frank. He rubbed his cock in pleasure. Brad felt his muscles tighten and he heard a small ripping sound from his shirt.. He opened his eyes and watched Frank walk back over to him. Again Frank asked Brad if he was OK. Brad replied yes and he got up and walked with Frank, back to their vehicle.

Frank told Brad that he was going to drive him to the hospital, so that he could get himself checked out, to make sure that he was really OK. As they drove, Brad realized that Frank did not seem to have noticed anything unusual, from when he had helped Brad up out of the puddle. Brad looked down at his forearm. He flexed his bicep. He was pumped. He was really pumped. He felt great.

Brad continued to flex and he found himself getting hard again, just from looking at his arm. He turned and looked at Frank. Brad had always fantasized about sitting next to this big muscle guy. But now, he so wanted to touch Frank again, to feel that muscle, to again experience the pleasure the he had felt as he was draining some of his strength. Brad knew that something wonderful had happened, but he knew that he needed to wait. Brad closed his eyes again and continued with his fantasies.

?Damn?, yelled Brad, as his felt something bite his arm. He opened his eyes and saw a big mosquito on his arm, having just feasted and was now bloated and full of his blood. ?Ouch, that stings?, yelled Brad, as he swung his other hand down, trying to kill the invading insect. But Brad was too slow and the mosquito flew away. Frank looked over to Brad and asked what was all the noise. Brad replied that they must have left the vehicle open and had brought back some mosquitoes from the factory yard. Frank smiled and remarked that it was funny that Brad, such a big guy, seemed to be so annoyed by the little insect biting him.

When they arrived at the hospital, Brad told Frank that he felt fine and that he didn?t need him to go with him into the hospital. He told Frank to take the vehicle back and that he would see a doctor to get himself checked out and then he would take a cab home. There was no need for Frank to hang around. Brad told Frank not to worry and that he would see him later. Brad got out of the vehicle and waived his partner away and turned to enter the hospital.

As Frank drove away, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his forearm and as he looked down, he saw the big mosquito feeding on his arm. Before Frank could reach down to hit it, the mosquito flew away. Frank felt a little tingling sensation and then the pain seemed to disappear. Frank rubbed his forearm and felt a rush of energy flowing up his arm.

Brad watched Frank drive off. He then began to walk, but stopped. ?I feel fine, he said. I don?t need to see any doctor?. He turned and did a double bicep flex and watched his reflection in the mirror. He flexed his pecs as he did, he watched in amazement as the top button of his shirt popped off, hitting the glass and revealing a deep valley between his growing muscular pecs. They were beginning to push out of his shirt like two big inflating balloons, but they were as hard, like 2 boulders. ?I?m feeling stronger than I have ever felt, but I want to be stronger?. ?I want to feel muscle!"

To be continued...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 10:36 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start and an interesting variation on "something happened to make him grow" theme. I look forward to the next installment!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 11:13 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
This is a great story idea. I would like to provide two points of constructive criticism:

1) I got a little confused about the mosquitoes and who's getting bitten and when, and what the significance of it all might be. Perhaps it may reveal itself a little later...

2) The structure of the sentences became a little monotonous. It is all in past tense with very little variation of the form, so that it sounds like this:

A got in the car. B was in the car with A. A asked if B had slept well. B said he had . B had a headache. B had a really good workout that morning, but now he felt funny....etc.

I would change that to:

When A hopped into the car he saw B clutching his head. "What's wrong, didn't sleep so well?" A asked. The truth was B had slept fine. In fact, he had had a steller workout that morning. However, for some strange reason, B was now suffering from a headache.

I guess what I am saying is to vary up the tenses and the structure. It sounds a little too stiff and robotic; very sequential and orderly.

Trust me, I wouldn't be so picky if I didn't like the story. If there is a story I don't like I usually blow by it and don't even bother commenting. But I love the idea here so much, as well as Brad's infatuation with his muscles, that I really want to see this story do well. Please don't be offended by any of my criticism. Can't wait to read more!
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 01:13 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I, too, would like to see this continue. :3
  #5   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 03:09 PM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Oh yes please.....do carry on with this
  #6   Add to b.spencer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 03:39 PM
Gaining Muscle Rep by Rep

b.spencer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to b.spencer
Why can't this really happen to me???? Keep going.

Cheers,
Brad
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:58 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
oh sweet bejesus, that twas hot indeed
please, i'd love to see where this goes--esp with both of them having 'tingly moments' (though of course it would appear brad got the better deal--having fallen in one of them puddles & all :P)
anyway, strong start--carry on, please! :P
~ille

Things happen.
  #8   Add to koral's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:35 PM
275lb Freaky Strong+Huge

koral is on a distinguished road
killer this story's absolutely fantastic mate! - must say the mosquito thing seems weird at the moment but no doubt it'll be revealed soon - i'd guess they transmit what happened to brad to others seeing as it bit him but i dunno

anyway i ramble great story and great writing keep it up :-)
  #9   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2007, 01:55 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
That Is Such a Hot Beginning Dude.. Mm Cant wait to read the Rest

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline