The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 09:29 PM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
Enraged

[COLOR=black]As Jon began to regain consciousness, he was blinded by a bright, unforgiving white light. He couldn’t even crack his eye lids open a small bit without its harsh rays flooding his two innocent irises. Even though he was robbed the use of his eyes for the moment, he could feel many of his other senses switching on like fuses from a power box. The first he regained was a sense of touch. This would explain the shiver that resonated throughout his body. Although he couldn’t see it, Jon knew that his bare back and legs were lying upon a cold table of some kind. The metal was smooth, although chilled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Trying to move himself out of these bitter surroundings, Jon quickly discovered that he was not going anywhere. His legs and arms were outstretched and bound, leaving him as a live replica of the vitruvian man. As his pathetic limbs struggled against his confinements, he could feel the metal manacles gripping him tightly around his wrist and ankles, and holding firm. As he continued to struggle, his breath shortened and his heart quickened. Jon broke out into a cold sweat. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Help!” he cried, his voice echoing loudly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Help—me!” he cried out again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Jon received no answer to his cries. He tried to open his eyes again, but the light was still there, making it impossible to see. Although he could turn his head from side to side, he was unable to escape the light.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Still, he struggled; twisting his thin limbs any way he could in the hopes that one of them might come free. But the longer he fought, the more he knew that he wasn’t going anywhere, and that frightened him. Jon could not recall a time he had ever felt so scared or helpless. Then again, although Jon didn’t really think about it at the time, he couldn’t recall much of anything at all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Suddenly, in the cold, once silent room, Jon could hear a door shut with a heavy clang. The sound of quiet footsteps followed shortly after. Jon almost called out for help once again, but in that moment, as if the knowledge had been downloaded into his brain in that very instance, he knew that whoever had just joined him was probably the reason he was bound here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Rather than screaming like a helpless baby, Jon relax his body as much as he could and just stared straight up thorough his eyelids.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Subject 0—0—1, a.k.a Jon, has awoken,” said an older sounding male voice, echoing the same way Jon’s had earlier.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]As the footsteps got closer, Jon got even more nervous than he had been. This person, whoever it was, knew his name, and just gave him a number like a rat in an experiment. What was going on?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The footsteps made it within a foot of where Jon was laying, and had gone around to the head of Jon’s table. He could hear the clicking of the buttons of a keyboard. Instinctually, he craned his head up to see, but knew full well he couldn’t see anything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]After the last click had been made, sudden, loud humming sounds began. They got louder and louder. As they did, the light that had been so blinding to Jon once before went away. For the first time, Jon was going to be able to open his eyes and see what was going on. And maybe, he would get some answers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]As his eyes opened and the fog of a long, late night sleep began to clear, he could see the face of a man hovering above him. His eyes were covered with thick, round, black goggles. His hair was combed over to one side and graying. The only feature Jon could make out that would give him the slightest clue as to what his captor, if this indeed was his captor, was thinking were his tightly shut lips. If Jon didn’t know any better, he would have thought that this man was studying him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Who-- are you?” Jon asked meekly of the man with black goggles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Lifting his crouched torso straight back up, allowing his long white lab coat to unwrinkled as well, the man with black goggles said in a cold tone, “Will everyone please note for the record that Jon’s cognitive abilities and brain activity have resumed to normal, per the diagnostic screen before you. This is with only minor exception, most likely due to the onset of fear.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Who was he talking to? Jon quickly looked around the whole room to see who it could be. There was no one else in the room that he could see. The room was made of large metal panels that seemed to reach over twenty feet in height. In fact, the room was a cube. The only exception was that the wall just beyond where the man was standing was a sheet of black glass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Are there people back there watching us?” Jon asked, with a little more definition in his voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The man with black goggles merely turned to face that wall, acting as if he hadn’t heard Jon’s question. “Now let us go over the record of Subject 001’s current physical parameters.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Jon gulped. He didn’t like the sound of that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Height— five feet, seven inches. Weight— one hundred thirty pounds. Age— seventeen years. No physical anomalies other than slight malnutrition. In essence, ladies and gentlemen: a perfect subject.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]This had to end now. “I demand that you tell me what is going on!” Jon yelled out at the top his lungs, struggling against his restraints.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The man with black goggles turned, peering around his shoulder like a vulture. Walking up to no more than a few inches away, he looked Jon straight in the eyes, at least, that’s what it felt like, and bent down. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Whispering with exactness like that which he had been hearing, he said, “I am turning you into the perfect human ideal. The Greeks nor any other since could have ever dempt up what I am about to achieve in a few short minutes. And rather than have me listen to any further impudent complaints of a homeless child of whom would have never been missed or cared about if I hadn’t found you, I would prefer a bit of gratitude. The least you can do is lay there silent and enjoy the gift I am about to bestow upon you.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Jon was motionless, petrified at the words this man has just said. For it had not been really ever word he said, but the way he said them that ripped him at this core.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Leaning in even closer, bringing the man’s face and Jon’s within mere inches of each other, the man with black goggles finished with, “So shut up you worthless child and stop wasting my time with your idiocy.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]As the leaned back up and walked out of view, Jon could feel his fear dry up like water in the sun. It had been replaced with a growing anger for the man. All he could feel was anger and rage. To be valued so little and talked to so harshly, Jon wished he could just leap from his confinements and strangle the man with them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Looking back up, he notice the man now had something in his hand. It was a very large syringe with a bluish liquid inside. “Ladies and gentlemen,” the man with black goggles began, “may I present— history.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Slowly turning around, the man approached Jon’s helpless body once more. Although Jon was furious with the man, he said nothing. And the sight of that large needle didn’t make him feel any better.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]In a short moment, Jon watched as the man reared up his hand and jammed the long pointed needle into his right leg. Jon moaned in pain. His moans slowly turned to screams as the bluish liquid was squeezed into his body. Although the pain ran through him like a fire, so did his rage. He kept at least on eye on the man with black goggles and filled his mind with hate for him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Once all the liquid gone, the man ripped the needle from his leg. Jon continued to moan in agony. Though the injection had stopped, it felt as if it hadn’t. As the man rounded once again out of view, Jon could felt the strangest sensation beginning to emerge. Along with the burning fire in his body, electricity began to fill every muscle that he had.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]What a sensation to be felt: the feeling of being burned alive and electrocuted at the same time, and not die.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Only a few more moments passed and Jon began to notice something happening to his body. Every few seconds, a few muscles would tense and relax again, and by the time they had begun relaxing a few more would surge with energy. Then another. And another.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Jon’s body had begun to change. He could feel the muscles expand a little bit more each time they flexed. Jon could feel his body welling up with a strength unlike any other he had ever known. Though his arms were held above him, he could feel them thickening. Little ribbons of biceps were turning into huge chords of rippling muscle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]His chest rose from his body and filled with huge slabs of bulging meat. Each of them felt as if they were trying to leap off his body, but couldn’t. They would grow ever larger, and still they were forced to hold on.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Jon’s legs felt much the same. Muscle after muscle rippled in his legs like strings of a harp and grew with size and strength. They were reaching such a proportion that they were forcing themselves apart. His once thin little legs must have been thicker than his tiny waist had been and were still growing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]And as Jon laid there, his body filling with rippling bounds of muscle, so did his rage for the man who had done this to him. Every second that he grew, he could only hope that the next surge would break him free.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]That is when Jon noticed something else. Though his ankles and wrists were still bound to the thick metal manacles, they felt even tighter than they had been. What’s more, Jon could feel his legs slowly sliding off the edge of the smooth metal table. Not only were Jon’s muscles growing, but his whole body was growing too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Jon’s whole body was quickly filling up the table with not only his rippling muscles, but his lengthening physique. Although this was hurting like hell, Jon knew he would be unmatched in size in strength as soon as he was free. As his muscles bulged with even greater size and inflated with even more strength, the pain began to fall away. All Jon wanted now was more… and revenge.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Although Jon couldn’t see it, that was obviously not what the man with black goggles had intended. Behind those round pieces of plastic was a growing fear. He had no idea what was happening, and didn’t know if he could stop it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]By this time, Jon’s body had nearly doubled in size. He could feel that it would only be a matter of time before those metal bonds would buckle. Not only that, but he could hear the metal table moan from underneath him. It wouldn’t be too much longer before it caved under than great weight of Jon’s huge body. This seventeen year old boy had to have been the largest person in the world, and he wasn’t stopping. Jon’s muscles continued to thicken as his body kept on growing. He was certainly more than the Greek ideal, he was more like a god.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]As he continued to thicken up and get ever large, he grunted with a primal rage, trying to free himself from his constraints. Although his muscles were huge, they just weren’t large enough. So, he pulled at them even more. As he fought them, he could feel his muscles growth speeding up. His whole body responded to his rage and filled with it, fueling an even faster, more intense growth. That was when the metal began to crumble. Not only did his restraints fall away, but the metal table caved from underneath him as well. Jon was still growing and he could feel his body just sliding along the floor, growing even larger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Every muscle rippled bigger and bigger with inhuman strength. Every corpuscle bulge with a fury, trying to leap from his very skin. This is when Jon began to laugh. This was not just any laugh. Both he and the man knew all too well what that laugh meant. Jon could feel his widening body crush the puny light that had blinded him before. His growing body also began to crush the station that had been just behind his cold little table. As a matter of fact, the only thing Jon hadn’t crushed in that room was the good doctor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]This is when the little man tried to make a bolt for the door. As his little feet scampered for the door, Jon threw his leg out to the side. It was like a boulder hitting a car at full speed. The man flew back in the air and hit the wall. Though Jon had barely felt the impact on his rippling thigh, he knew what had happened. Jon chuckled at the sound of the little man’s body smacking the wall. Not only that, but Jon could feel his feet rubbing against the metal of the wall. As his feet grew in length and size, he eventually felt the door and made sure to hold a foot there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]As the man recovered from his little flight, his heart sunk with fear at the sight before him. Jon had grown to such a size, that his huge feet were blocking the only way in or out. What’s more, his muscles were filling up the floor like water. Soon there would be nowhere to even walk. If he grew too much more, there would be no where for the little man to go.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Jon knew he was huge. He could feel his body still sliding across the floor as each of them grew to massive proportions. Jon’s body just wouldn’t stop. His muscles inflated more, and more. They rippled and bulged unnaturally large even for the gigantic form that he had, and were still growing. His whole body inflated longer and larger and was slowly filling up the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]It only took another few moment for his whole body to fill the length of the room and over half its width. As his head bumped against the other wall, it was in that moment that he could feel his growth slow to a halt. The amount of strength and power at his disposal was unimaginable. His gigantic, muscle ripped body was so cramped in this little space. The man was cornered again as wall with no where to go, and Jon knew that he could bring down this whole room in a second if he wanted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Not moving a muscle, Jon merely said with an evil sounding tone, and a overwhelmingly booming voice, “Let’s see. Who’s got who, you impudent little spec.”[/COLOR]

As you probably noticed, this was a little different than other things that I have posted. But the inspiration sort of hit me and I had to run with it. It has sort of a "classic muscle growth story." feel to it. That may just be a long way of saying "overdone", but it was fun to write nevertheless. At any rate, I hope that you like it and please feel free to leave comments. On a side note, I have not forgotten about my other story, I promise. I just have not had the time to write on it properly. As funny as this may sound, I am actually "trying" with that one.

At any rate, thanks for reading the story and I'll be around. Until then, see you later.

Last edited by nightwolf285; July 1st, 2007 at 09:45 PM.
Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2007, 05:29 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
It didn't just seem like a muscle growth classic, because this ALREADY IS a muscle growth classic in its best. I am totally amazed with the talent you managed to develop such a detailed story in just one very packed chapter. It had everything, and most important it surely showed that your talent can create tender and adorable stories or more sinister ones like this, but no matter which mood you decide to give us, the story still reads just as fantastic as your other works.

Congratulations, and take your time with Finding Mark, I know sometimes we have to take a break to come back with our inspiration tanks at max!

Thanks for this wonderful story
  #3   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:48 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
More, more! I want complete conquest of the world, now! ;-)
Thanks
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:09 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i.love.you.so.much ;p

jesus-GAWD-that was hot
with the growing and the swelling and the hugifying and the biggening and the the the--mmmmmph
hot hot hot, m'buddy; can't wait to read more--of ANY of your writing
take care,
~ille amicus tibi ;p

Things happen.
Thanks
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:20 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Count me among your admirers for this story. :3
Thanks
  #6   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:31 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
A refreshing change of pace

Although I personally love to write chapters, lately all we've been getting are incomplete series, or just the tip of an iceburg to what seems to be a continual story. Stand alones like this have become very rare as of late, but I really like how this one turned out, congrats.

-Red
  #7   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2007, 08:37 AM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
I am the same way. It is so easy to just write a chapter story. Then again, maybe their is a great challenge to be had in just writing a stand alone. Both are difficult in their own right and also quite fun to do.

Thanks to everyone who has read the story, and a special thanks to those who have commented back. I always appreciate all the impute I can get. It is certainly very motivating to read your comments. They do make a difference when I am writing. (As I am sure every writer on here would attest to.)

We may write for ourselves, but it is nice to know that there are people out there not only reading our work, but enjoying it.
Thanks