The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2007, 04:14 PM

sl97aq
Andrew Chapter 15: Anthony's Football Party

Andrew and Carrie stepped out of the gym after having their shower, all dressed for the party. Andrew wore his surfer shorts and a skin-tight tank top, since the purpose of the evening was to show off all his muscles at the party. Carrie wore a flowing dress, which could be easily ripped off to reveal her bikini two piece underneath.

?But don?t get any ideas Andrew!? Carrie reminded him, smirking as she saw Andrew staring at her legs and grinning. She stood on her tiptoes as he closed the bathroom door and whispered in his ear, "Not till we're alone anyway!"

Andrew grinned and held her hand gently and stepped out of the gym with her right beside him. Then he noticed Ralph and Connor standing outside waiting for them.

"Hey good for you guys; you?re all ready!" Andrew shouted in excitement. ?I overheard Anthony and his dad talking; they?re planning to leave for the party around five pm.?

Ralph and Connor?s jaws dropped as they saw how big and massive Andrew looked in his tank top.

"Is it possible that you're even bigger than you were yesterday?" Ralph asked hesitantly.

?Of course it?s possible!? Andrew reminded him, frowning down at his friend. ?I?m a growing boy, in both size and strength!?

Carrie doubled over in laughter and Ralph and Connor looked over at her suddenly, wondering why she found Andrew?s comments so funny. Andrew grinned arrogantly, pleased that he could describe his prowess the night before without anyone else knowing.

Ralph and Connor didn?t get much time to try to figure out why Carrie was laughing. Aaron came up to the group of four friends, followed by Mark and Carl. Andrew noticed him and smiled as he saw his future boss approaching.

"Hello there sir," Andrew said, crossing his arms to show off his massive chest. "What can I do for you?"

"It's 5 pm Andrew; time to head over to our house for the party," Aaron replied.

"I didn't know we lived together sir!" Andrew teased him.

"I meant my house Andrew!" Aaron shouted, laughing. "But if you ever want to come over and stay with Anthony and I when you're down here, you'll be more than welcome."

"Thank you sir," Andrew said, leading the way down the beach to the limo. "I always wondered about that phrase. How exactly can someone be more than welcome?"

"If they were an honoured, or preferred, guest, I think that would explain it," Aaron replied, as they approached the limo. "You're really proving what a smart jock you are Andrew; asking all those good questions. But there is one question you haven't asked yet."

"What question would that be sir?" Andrew asked, as they reached the wall with the limo on it.

"Not that one Andrew!" Aaron chuckled. Andrew laughed at his joke. "But getting serious for a moment, you never asked where your dad and Mr. Malcolm have been since the game last night."

"I believe they've been working on my work permits and getting all the paperwork ready for me to join the Hurricanes next fall," Andrew replied. "But I hope they'll be at the party tonight, to share the results of all their hard work."

"Yes they will Andrew," Aaron informed him. "And you have proven once again how smart you are, realizing all the work that has to be done to prepare for the arrival of a football start like you!"

"Stop it sir; you're embarrassing me!" Andrew begged him, raising his massive hands. "Want me to carry the limo to the party, like we talked about earlier?"

"Go right ahead Andrew," Aaron replied, as Andrew stepped up to the limo. "First you have to get the limo off the lawn and onto those massive shoulders of yours."

"No problem sir!" Andrew shouted in excitement, flexing his massive biceps. His friends gathered around him and began massaging his rock-hard arms gently, once he nodded and gave them permission to do so. "Go ahead everyone: feel the power of the muscle god! Now you will see the true nature of great strength!"

Andrew bent down and tilted the right side of the limo up until he could reach the left side. Then he straightened up so that the limo was horizontal.

"Okay Andrew, my house is only a few blocks away; let's see if you can carry the car that far!" Aaron shouted.

"This will be the most challenging strength test I've ever had!" Andrew shouted in excitement. He took his first steps onto the South Beach Boardwalk and added, "I'll be sure to rise to the challenge sir!"

"Just like the limo did; with your help!" Aaron realized, as the crowd began following Andrew slowly.

As Andrew began walking down the boardwalk with the limo over his head, he was glad that his friends took pictures with their camera phones and not their digital cameras. He realized that camera flashes could have distracted him and made him drop the limo. Andrew was so focussed on his task that he didn't see the news vans and the crowds gathered on the beach side of the boardwalk. But his friends did notice and they realized that they would probably be able to see news reports of Andrew's great strength once they got to the party.

Soon everyone got to Aaron's house, which was up a long and winding driveway within a forest of palm trees and leafy forest.

"It's a great view sir!" Andrew panted; his forearms trembling as he took the last few steps with the limo. "Where should I set the limo down sir?"

"Just put it down on the semicircular driveway in front of the house," Aaron replied, pointing so that Andrew would know where to go. "You're really big and strong Andrew!"

"Thank you sir!" Andrew said with a groan as he let the front end of the limo down to the ground. He backed out from under the limo until he could let the back end of the limo down to the ground as well. "Just let me have a few minutes of rest before you ask me to perform anymore strength tests!"

"Not to worry Andrew; Anthony and I should be able to change the tire ourselves," Aaron assured him, watching Andrew rub his aching shoulders, chest and arms. He turned to the other party guests and said, "Just go right inside everyone; my wife should be home by now. She will take care of you." Everyone headed inside and Aaron turned back to look at the flat tire on his Mercedes. "Maybe Anthony ran over something on your way back from the club last night."

In his head he thought, Anthony must have forgotten to tell me about the flat tire! Or maybe he was trying to cover it up, like he tried to cover up his fight with Andrew last night! I was really surprised at how easily Andrew dominated him; but it serves him right for being a bully and trying to beat Andrew up!

"I'll change the tire Dad!" Anthony assured Aaron, coming back out of the house. He noticed his dad glaring at him and he was anxious to keep from being yelled at again, especially after the lecture Aaron had given him earlier that afternoon. He ran over to the car and opened the trunk. "Hey, where's the jack and the spare tire?" he asked himself, looking confused.

"You tell me; you're the one who drives this car the most; when you're not driving your red Mustang!" Aaron reminded his son.

"Oh yeah!" Anthony realized, smiling as he remembered getting the Mustang for his high school graduation present. He scratched the back of his neck and thought for a minute. "I think the tire and the jack are in the shed."

"Then I suggest you go and get them," Aaron said, frowning slightly at his son. He and Andrew followed Anthony to the shed. "Why did you leave them in there?"

"Uh, when I started using the Mercedes, I took the tire and jack out to make room for my surfboard," Anthony realized. "I guess I forgot to put them back in the trunk."

"Do you mean to tell me that you've left the jack and tire rusting in that shed for over two years?!" Aaron roared in fury.

"Uh, I guess so Dad," Anthony said quietly, tugging futily at the shed lock. "I think the lock is rusted shut and I lost my key."

"That's unacceptable son!" Aaron screamed at Anthony. "What have you been doing for the last two years?"

"Oh I don't know Dad; I've just been holding down two jobs while going to school full time!" Anthony yelled back at his dad.

"So in other words, you only take care of things when you're paid to do so!" Aaron realized. "I see how you think now! Obviously paying your way through high school hasn't helped you learn how to take responsibility for the unpaid things in life! Well you can forget about me giving you a free ride from now on; it's obviously spoiled you rotten! Since you just pointed out that you have two jobs, there's no reason why you can't start paying rent."

"You're going to charge me rent?" Anthony asked his dad incredulously. "I might as well move out and get my own place if you're going to do that!"

"Good idea; do that as soon as you find one," Aaron agreed, calling what he thought, and hoped, was a bluff.

"I'm glad we agree," Anthony said, calling what he was sure was a bluff on his dad's part. "I've already found a new place to live, so I'll pack up my car after the party and be gone by dawn." He began walking back to the house and then paused. He turned back to look at his father, ignoring the stunned look on Aaron's face. "Oh and by the way, since Mr. Carlton has been bugging me for full time hours, consider this my two week notice from your gym." He turned slightly and nodded at Andrew. "See you inside man."

"See you Anthony," Andrew replied, shocked but proud of Anthony's inner strength.

Anthony walked towards the house until he was out of sight. Aaron then sat down on a big rock and put his head in his hands.

"That didn't go as I expected," Aaron said shakily, as Andrew sat down beside him. "I should apologize to him, but he's too mad. I feel like I've lost my son; he's my only descendent you know."

"It's not my place to say anything; I feel like it's my fault that you two are fighting," Andrew said quietly. "I should never have told you, accidentally, about Anthony's jealous rage last night."

"It's not your fault Andrew; Anthony and I have always butted heads," Aaron assured him. "As much as it hurts to have my kid leave like this; maybe it's for the best. Maybe we'll get along better if we don't live together."

"As you wish sir," Andrew said, standing up and walking over to the shed. "I think I can get that door unlocked sir."

"If the lock's rusted shut and there's no key, how do you plan to do that?" Aaron asked him, standing up as well.

"I'll snap the lock with my bare hands," Andrew replied. "Carrying the limo all this way should have proven that I have the strength to snap a puny lock!"

"Of course; you're right about that!" Aaron realized, smiling at Andrew's bright idea. "But why didn't you offer to do that before Anthony and I had our big fight? The fight might have been prevented!"

"Now now sir; you just finished telling me how it wasn't my fault," Andrew reminded him. "You pointed out how you and Anthony have always 'butted heads'! So don't try to blame me if you two can't get along!"

"Understood Andrew," Aaron said, looking down at his feet. "I'm sorry about that Andrew; I'm just really upset at how this day turned out." He looked up at his future employee and added, "But you never answered my question Andrew."

"Ah of course," Andrew realized. "I thought it was funny at first, seeing you yell at Anthony and watching him scratch his neck like a big dumb jock. But then it escalated too quickly for me to say anything. It was none of my business anyway."

"You're right again Andrew," Aaron said, smiling at Andrew. "You're certainly proving that you are not a big dumb jock!"

"Thank you sir," Andrew said, smiling as he snapped the lock effortlessly with one hand. "There, the shed's accessible now." He pulled open the shed door and walked inside, turning on the light so that he wouldn't stumble in the dark. "I'll find the jack and spare tire in just a moment sir."

"Thank you Andrew," Aaron said, stepping into the shed behind Andrew. "You know, I keep forgetting that you have superhuman strength because you're so kind and gentle!"

"Thanks sir," Andrew said, as he dragged the jack and tire out from under the workbench. "I doubt the lock thought I was kind and gentle though!"

"Very funny Andrew!" Aaron laughed as Andrew brought the jack and the tire outside. "Your jokes really put people at ease Andrew!"

"Just as Mr. Malcolm predicted," Andrew realized, carrying the tire and jack over to the Mercedes. "I'm glad he was right, because I don't want to scare people with my great strength."

"Don't worry Andrew; you don't scare me, at least not right now," Aaron assured him. He watched Andrew place the jack underneath the car and was amazed at how quickly Andrew was able to jack the car up. "It's probably because you're only using your great strength to help-"

His last words were cut off as the rusty jack snapped. Andrew had to catch the car with his free hand to keep it from slamming down onto the metal tire rim.

"I guess that jack was more rusted than I thought," Aaron realized, very glad that Andrew could hold the car several inches above the ground with only one hand. "Good thing you're here Andrew," he added, as Andrew pulled the useless jack out from under the car with his right hand.

"I'm glad I'm here as well sir," Andrew agreed, smiling as he held the car up one-handed with only a slight strain. "If you could unscrew the nuts on the wheel, I'd appreciate it."

"Sure thing Andrew," Aaron said agreeably, resisting the urge to say 'Yes sir.' As he began unscrewing the nuts, he added, "You're really big and strong Andrew!"

"Thanks sir," Andrew said, looking over when he heard something snap. He saw Aaron holding the two halves of the jack wrench. "Wow sir; you can snap metal with your bare hands just like I can!"

"Actually, the rusty wrench snapped when I tried to loosen the third nut," Aaron corrected him. "But thanks for trying to make me feel better. So, do you have any idea how we unscrew the rest of the nuts?"

"If you shift over just a bit, I'll use my fingers," Andrew suggested.

"Good idea sir," Aaron said without thinking. He watched in awe as Andrew unscrewed the final nuts, while still holding the car up with his left hand. "Good thing you're using your great strength to help me Andrew; you'd really be scaring me otherwise!"

"Not to worry sir; I'm only going to help others with my great strength from now on," Andrew promised his future boss. He held the car steady as Aaron took off the old tire and replaced it with the new one. "I'll screw the wheel nuts back on sir; tighter than the jack wrench could!"

"Okay Andrew; go right ahead," Aaron said. Andrew still held up the car with his left hand while he tightened the screws with his right hand. Aaron's jaw dropped in amazement as he realized that Andrew had been holding the car up one-handed for a few minutes. Andrew looked at him and smirked, moving the car up and down a few times just to show off. "Good job Andrew," Aaron finally said. "Your great strength has saved me hours of trouble; allowing us to go inside and enjoy the party."

"It was no trouble for me sir," Andrew informed Aaron with a cocky grin. He finally let the car down to the ground again. "I'm glad I could help sir; it feels great to use my great strength for everyone to see, instead of hiding it!"

Andrew had no idea how prophetic that phrase was, but he would soon find out.

"Why have you hidden your great strength before this?" Aaron asked Andrew, who was pushing the car back into the garage.

"It scares me, and apparently everyone else as well," Andrew replied. "I found that out in July, when I scared, and hurt, my friend Steve accidentally. That is when I decided to hide my great strength from everyone, even Carrie, until I had to use it. I also began treating her more gently with each passing day."

"Good for you Andrew; you have learned how to be a gentle giant," Aaron commended him, closing the garage door. He led Andrew up the path to the house and put a hand on his massive shoulder. "I'm glad that you can be gentle, because everyone sees how big you are and they know that your great strength is too strong to control. You must continue to use your great strength to help others, just like a superhero would. That way, noone will be scared of you and they will revere you as a hero instead. Let me help you learn how to do that."

"What do you know about handling great strength sir?" Andrew asked him, turning to look at him in surprise.

"My son Anthony has taught me a lot about handling great strength, especially how to react when he accidentally hurts someone," Aaron replied.

"Anthony has hurt people accidentally as well?" Andrew asked in surprise. "I didn't know he was that strong!"

"Andrew, if you truly want to manage your great strength, you must learn about all its effects, both positive and negative," Aaron informed him. "If you really want to be seen as a superhero, you must embrace a larger view of the world. Beware of your great strength Andrew; only through me will you achieve the control to use your power safely, so that you will never scare anyone with it again. I'll be here, for the next day, to help you manage your great strength, especially during the party." He opened the front door and ushered Andrew through, who had to duck his head so that he wouldn't hit his head on the doorframe. "You see how big you are Andrew? That's why you have to control your great strength before you really hurt someone, like you hurt Anthony last night!"

"I'm really sorry about that everyone!" Andrew apologized to everyone in the living room. He knew that most of them had witnessed him trying to crush Anthony's throat the night before. "I didn't mean to snap like that!"

"That's okay Andrew; no permanent harm was done," Anthony assured him. He looked around and noticed his teammates nodding in agreement. That's when he knew that none of them were going to gang up on Andrew and try to beat him up in revenge. Anthony realized that he would have to come up with another plan if he wanted to test Andrew's great strength. "You stay here and introduce yourself to any of my teammates that you haven't met yet. I'll go see if Mom has the appetizers ready yet."

Andrew noticed that Anthony timed his exit to match Aaron's arrival into the living room. Before Aaron could go into the kitchen to see his wife, the doorbell rang. Aaron went to answer the door and when he opened it, he saw Andrew's dad and Coach Malcolm standing there.

"Hello there Mr. Pearson; I'm Mr. Anderson: Anthony's father," Aaron greeted Chad, shaking his hand. "I'm very pleased to meet the man who helped Andrew become such a great athlete and Personal Trainer!"

"Thank you Mr. Anderson," Chad said, stepping into the house. "Please call me Chad."

"Very well Chad; please call me Aaron, "Aaron said, closing the front door once Coach Malcolm stepped inside.

"Where's Andrew?" Coach Malcolm asked, looking around the crowded living room.

Aaron turned around to see a lot of big linebackers in the crowd, but none of them was Andrew.

"He must have gone into the kitchen," Aaron realized. "Take a seat; I'll go find him."

"Please do," Coach Malcolm requested. "I have his temporary US Work Permit right ready; that is part of what has kept Chad and I so occupied for the last 24 hours."

"Okay Alan; see you in a few minutes," Aaron said.

Meanwhile, Andrew was in the kitchen, helping Anthony and Mrs. Anderson (Audrey) put the finishing touches on the appetizers. Anthony went down to the fruit cellar to get something, so he missed his father's entry into the kitchen.

"Andrew, your dad and Coach Malcolm are here to see you; I believe they have some documents for you," Aaron said to Andrew. Then he noticed Andrew holding the tray of appetizers. "Put that down Andrew; you're the Guest of Honour, not the host!"

"Sorry sir," Andrew apologized, handing the tray to Aaron. "After you sir."

"Thanks Andrew," Aaron said, leading the way into the living room.

Anthony came up from the Fruit Cellar while his dad and Andrew were in the living room and he decided to remain in the kitchen and take over the dinner preparations. So Audrey gave him her apron and went into the living room. When she got there, she noticed everyone turning up the television to watch the evening news, since they had heard an ad for Andrew's great strength an hour before.

Everyone gathered around the TV and watched the top story, which featured Andrew walking all the way along the South Beach Boardwalk with the limo over his head. Everyone who hadn't seen it live gasped in amazement and then turned to applaud Andrew for his great strength. Andrew grinned and flexed his biceps, pleased at the attention he had generated. Then the doorbell rang. Aaron opened the door to find the Miami news crews standing there.

"Mr. Aaron Anderson?" one of the reporters asked. When Aaron nodded his head, the reporter asked, "Is Andrew Pearson here?" Aaron nodded again and motioned behind him, where Andrew was surrounded by his fans and teammates. "Would you grant us an interview Andrew?" the reporter asked. "We'd like to find out how you got so strong and why you decided to carry the limo all this way."

"I'd be glad to answer your questions," Andrew said, stepping up to the front door. "Do you mind if we do this outside, where there's more room?"

"Good idea Andrew, especially since some autograph seekers are out here," the reporter said.

Everyone stepped outside and saw that the reporter was right: there was a crowd of fans outside. Andrew grinned and waved at the scout from the Miami Dolphins, who he recognized in the crowd. Andrew sat down on a bench beside a reporter and began telling him the Enhancement Story. Then he explained how it was actually Aaron's idea for him to carry the limo all the way to Aaron's house, as a strength test. Andrew was relieved that lifting the limo created enough of a story that he could keep his Army duties a secret.

Once the interview was over, some of the fans came up to Andrew and asked for his autograph. Andrew smiled quietly and nodded his head, still feeling shy at being treated as a celebrity. He offered some advice to some of the teens in the crowd and then looked up to see some of the big guys coming over to him.

"We'd like an autograph as well Mr Pearson," one of the guys said.

"Sure thing," Andrew agreed, "as long as I can get yours as well. I recognize you now; you and my dad used to play together."

"Well done Andrew," the big man congratulated him, noticing that Andrew was a few inches taller than he was. "I'd be most impressed if you could tell me my name."

"All those years playing football haven't given you amnesia, have they sir?" Andrew chuckeld, as he signed the newspaper.

"Very funny Andrew!" the big guy laughed as he took his pen and paper back. "But you never answered my question."

"You didn't ask a question, you expressed a wish," Andrew corrected him, his cocky grin growing wider. "But your name is Daniel and you still play on the offensive line of the Hurricanes."

"Very good Andrew," Daniel commended him. "I can see that your reputation for being smart is well deserved." He looked Andrew up and down and Andrew crossed his arms to emphasize the size of his chest. "I think your dad left out just how huge you really are Andrew!"

"Thank you sir," Andrew said quietly, getting embarrassed now that Daniel was flattering him. "Not to change the subject or anything, but where did you get that newspaper?"

"Your dad bought up a bunch of copies and mailed them out to all his friends," Daniel replied. He noticed Andrew's face turning red and he put a gentle hand on Andrew's massive shoulder. "No need to be embarrassed Andrew; you deserve high praise for being a hero."

Andrew's head came up and he looked Daniel right in the eyes, wondering if Daniel knew about his military service.

"Thank you sir," Andrew said humbly. "I try not to consider myself a hero though; I was just doing my job."

Andrew ground his teeth when he realized that he had given the humble answer that soldiers gave when they were thanked by the public. He hoped that Daniel hadn't noticed his mistake, but then he noticed Rick coming up to them.

"I think you're in the picture I got Chad to sign yesterday!" Rick shouted in excitement, thrusting the picture towards Daniel. "Can you take a close look and sign it if you're on it sir?"

"I'd be glad to," Daniel said quietly. He took the picture from Daniel's hands gently and looked at it carefully. "Hey, that is me guarding Chad as he scores that touchdown! I'd be glad to sign the photo for you Rick; do you have a pen?"

"Right here sir!" Rick shouted eagerly, really excited to meet a famous sports star.

"Good man," Daniel commended him. He looked at Andrew and winked, pleased that he was getting the same kind of hero worship that Andrew enjoyed. "Come with me Rick; my teammates and I will tell you about life as a Miami Dolphins player!"

Andrew grinned as Daniel put a massive hand on Rick's shoulder and guided him into the group of NFL players. Then he turned towards Chad, who began talking to him about the work permit papers that were finally ready. Mark tagged along behind them as Andrew and Chad discussed how Andrew was now eligible to be a temporary US worker, even in the armed forces! Andrew turned red with embarassment as the latter piece of news and glanced at Mark quickly, silently warning him to keep quiet about Andrew's service to his country. Mark nodded and Andrew grinned, relieved that his secret was still relatively safe. Then Andrew told his dad about his two successful job interviews and his first days as an American worker. Chad congratulated Andrew on his employment success in the US so far and then went inside with Rick's dad.

Mark noticed that Rick and Daniel were still talking with the Dolphins players. So he led Andrew towards the garage and the big rocks, intending to speak to him alone for a few moments.

"What can I do for you Big Guy?" Andrew asked his friend, causing Mark to duck his head in embarrassment.

"I just wanted to know why you didn't skip a year of high school to come to Miami early and play for the Hurricanes this year," Mark replied.

"The first answer I have is that the college scouts are not allowed to contact players until after the junior year, by which time I would already have signed up for my senior year classes," Andrew replied. "Also, I would lose a year or more of work and I therefore wouldn't be able to save as much for college. Also, my RESP cannot be opened until after I have turned 18, so I wouldn't be able to use it for tuition. I also don't want to lose my senior year of high school football, which is the only year the college coaches have to actively scout their future players. Another reason for not skipping my senior year is that I would not graduate with all my friends and I might even lose some if they became jealous that I graduated ahead of them."

"If their egos are so small that they resent you for fulfilling your full potential, that's their problem, not yours Andrew," Mark reminded him.

"Thanks for reminding me of that man," Andrew said softly, laying a gentle hand on his former protege's shoulder. "I have one more reason to complete my senior year of high school."

"What's that Andrew?" Mark asked him, glad that his big friend appreciated his insights.

"If I was a Hurricane already, I would never have met your younger brother Mike," Andrew reminded him. "If I had never met him, I wouldn't now have the opportunity to train him to follow in our footsteps and join the Hurricanes!"

"It's too bad that he didn't approach you earlier; he might have been able to get a full athletic scholarship like I got," Mark realized. "I'm not sure if I've taken the opportunity to thank you for training me well enough to get one."

"Actually you have; I was the first one you showed your scholarship offer letter to man," Andrew reminded him. "I really appreciated that man: that you valued my contribution to your development like that."

"It was the least I could do, after you turned me into a jock like you," Mark informed him. "You're a really smart guy Andrew; you've really planned your life out well, and helped me chart a course to financial proserity!"

"I was only able to plan my life so well because smart guys like you took the time to tutor me in exchange for training," Andrew said humbly, trying to be modest. "I can only hope that your brother Mike can tutor me as well as you did."

"Thanks for saying that Andrew," Mark said, slightly embarrassed by all the praise that his big friend was heaping upon him. He was really amazed that Andrew, a huge football star, valued the presence of smaller guys like himself. "Speaking of Mike, I have something for you to give him." Mark reached into his gym bag and pulled out a University of Miami football. "Do you recognize this football Andrew?"

"Yeah, it's the one Anthony and I fought over last night," Andrew realized.

"Yes, but it is not the Game Ball," Mark informed him. "Coach Malcolm put that ball into his office right after the game."

"So where did this football come from?" Andrew asked Mark, rolling the football in his massive hands.

"This is the same kind of store-bought football you bought me three years ago," Mark replied. "This football is for Mike; it will be his training football."

"Hey good idea Mark; I'd forgotten that training Mike for football won't be much good without a football," Andrew realized. "Thanks for thinking of that Big Guy!"

"You're welcome Andrew," Mark said, as they began walking back to the house. "It's the least I can do, considering how you single-handedly turned me into a football star!"

"Actually I had to use both hands, especially during the bench-press," Andrew reminded him with a chuckle.

"Funny guy!" Mark laughed, shoving Andrew in the shoulder with one hand.

"Don't forget it Little Man!" Andrew roared, lifting Mark up by his collar with his right hand. He grinned when he saw Mark laughing and said, "There, I'm lifting you up singlehandedly; are you happy now?"

"Yes I am Andrew," Mark replied. "I'm not afraid that you have me at your mercy, because you have proven that you do have mercy. That's probably why you have never bullied us little guys."

"Don't forget that I was bullied by the big guys before I started working out," Andrew reminded him. "So when I became a big guy, I made sure not to become a bully myself. I decided to act like a protective big brother instead, and treat the little guys as trainees, not targets."

"I'm glad to hear it Andrew," Anthony said, coming out of the house. "I may have no chance against you, but I'll still come after you if you hurt Mark!"

"I'm glad that you're as devoted to protecting him as I am, even if it means that you'll end up in a body cast," Andrew said proudly. "It's good to know that you're not a bully." He grinned at Anthony and asked him, "Do you want me to put Mark down now?"

"Yes I do Andrew," Anthony replied, crossing his arms over his massive chest. "Put him down now."

"You didn't ask nicely; you ordered me to put him down," Andrew informed Anthony with a cocky smirk. He looked up at Mark who nodded encouragingly, giving Andrew permission to go ahead with whatever he was planning. Andrew looked back at Anthony and said, "If you want me to put Mark down, you're going to have to force my right arm down!"

"Don't think I won't!" Anthony warned him, unsure if he had the strength to force Andrew's right arm down.

"Too late; I already think you won't!" Andrew teased him, grinning and hoisting Mark higher.

"Oh yeah; watch this!" Anthony yelled, running forward and grabbing Andrew's right arm. He yanked down hard, but he couldn't move Andrew's arm down one inch. "Rats! Why can't I move your arm?"

"Is that what you wanted me to watch: your futile efforts against my superhuman strength?" Andrew asked him incredulously. "You may not be able to move my arm, but I can move all of you!" Andrew lifted Anthony up with his right arm, the same arm that was holding Mark high into the air. "You'd better think of another plan to test my great strength Anthony; this one backfired on you!"

Anthony turned his head and saw his teammates coming out of the house.

"Hey guys, give me a hand!" Anthony yelled in desperation. "Both of mine had no effect!"

Anthony's teammates looked over and their eyes widened in fear as they saw Andrew holding both Anthony and Mark up effortlessly: with just his right arm! The ten guys actually began backing up: afraid that they had no chance against Andrew's superhuman strength, even when he was calm!

"Hey guys, don't leave me hanging!" Anthony begged them. "There's ten of you and one of him!"

Carl looked around and realized that Anthony was right. He stepped forward, flanked by his teammates, who ranged in size from 6 feet and 200 pounds to 6 foot 5 and 300 pounds. But even the biggest guy was two inches shorter and 50 pounds lighter than Andrew.

"What do you think you ten guys are going to do?" Andrew teased them, grinning as the Hurricanes surrounded him.

"We're going to take you down, if you don't put them down!" Carl informed Andrew.

"You may just be able to do that, if you ten guys grab my right arm," Andrew agreed. "So go ahead and try it!"

Andrew swung his right arm towards the ten football players, who ducked but managed to grab Anthony's and Mike's ankles.

"Careful guys; don't tear them apart or I'll have to hurt you!" Andrew warned them.

"That risk won't exist if you let go of them!" Carl gasped, as he and his friends tugged futily against Andrew's iron grip. "And besides, I don't think you'll have to do anything; you're so strong that noone could force you to do anything! So you can choose to do anything you want!"

"Give yourself some credit guys!" Andrew admonished them, as he felt Anthony and Mark slipping off his arm. "You guys are stronger than you think!"

As Andrew finished speaking, Carl and his teammates finally managed to snap Anthony and Mark out of Andrew's iron grip. The force of the pull caused all ten football players to fall back onto the grass, with Mark and Anthony falling on top of them. Andrew staggered forwards, but he managed to regain his balance before his 12 future teammates could stand up.

"Okay, you tore Mark and Anthony from my grip, but you still didn't get me down!" Andrew informed his new friends. He crossed his arms and grinned. "Get up guys and take me down before I go back inside and you lose your chance!"

Mark, Anthony and Carl jumped up and rushed at Andrew, knocking him back a few steps. As they bounced off, the next group of players ran into Andrew, making him stumble. The third group of players knocked him down and the fourth group jumped onto Andrew's massive chest, knocking the wind out of him. Then the rest of the players sat on Andrew's arms and legs, keeping them trapped while the fourth group began punching his face.

Andrew grinned at first, not feeling any of the punches. Then he flinched a bit as a few of the punches from the bigger guys began to hurt him. Carl and Anthony grinned and began punching Andrew harder, hoping that he would beg them to stop. But Andrew gritted his teeth instead and the guys knew they were in trouble. Mark yelled for his two linebackers to hurry and punch Andrew out before he broke free. But they were too late; Andrew heaved upwards with a furious yell, causing the nine guys on top of him to go flying into the air.

The fourth group of guys tried to stop Andrew from standing up, but he grinned and shoved them aside effortlessly as he got to his feet. Andrew made sure to shove the guys into each other, not onto the ground, so that they wouldn't get hurt. By then, the first three groups of guys had got back to their feet, and all nine guys rushed at Andrew, hoping to overwhelm him with strength of numbers. They almost got Andrew down, but he crouched down under their weight and braced himself. Then he sent most of the nine guys flying into the air again. Only Carl and Anthony managed to hang onto Andrew and they found themselves dangling in mid-air. Andrew tossed them lightly into the air and then clamped his massive hands around their waists.

The other ten guys stood up and stared in amazement when they saw Andrew using their two teammates as human barbells. They were too tired to fight Andrew anymore and when they saw him smiling, they applauded him for his superhuman strength. They were glad that he was holding two guys up as a strength test and not hurting them.

Andrew let Carl and Anthony down to the ground and grinned at the amazed looks of the faces of his future teammates.

"So guys, were those successful strength tests?" he asked them, crossing his arms over his massive chest.

"I'd say so!" Anthony replied. "I can't believe that you were able to dominate all 12 of us for half the time!"

"Well there were 12 of you!" Andrew reminded him. "But you shouldn't be surprised that I could hold my own against all 12 of you! After all, I did carry the limo all the way here from the beach!"

"I can think of one more strength test that shouldn't hurt any of us," Carl said, motioning all his teammates into a line behind him.

"What kind of test would that be?" Andrew asked him.

"This kind!" Carl yelled, punching Andrew in the face. Andrew just grinned at him and Carl said, "I guess I'll have to let the other guys punch you before we go back into the house. Maybe you'll be hurt by then!"

"What if all the guests have eaten all the food by the time we get back inside?" Andrew asked him.

"That's why my mom is setting up the barbeque right now," Anthony realized, pointing towards the right side of the house.

Andrew looked over at the house and saw all the adults and his old friends standing by the barbeque. He remembered how Mark had initially led him away from his old friends and then Anthony and the rest of his teammates had joined them. Andrew smiled as he realized that the Hurricanes had accepted him really quickly into their ranks.

When Andrew turned back to look at his new friends, he caught a big punch from Anthony right on the jaw. Andrew blinked his eyes to conceal a flinch and then grinned at Anthony.

"Good job man; you actually managed to hurt me," Andrew commended him. "Now it's time for the rest of your teammates to continue what you've started! Then we can go over to the patio and eat."

The remaining team members stepped forward and punched Andrew in the face one by one. When Mark, the last in line, stepped up for his turn, he saw Andrew rubbing his face and wincing.

"You'll be able to take a punch from me, won't you Andrew?" Mark asked him, concerned for his big friend.

"Just one," Andrew replied, unable to conceal one last wince. "Those linebackers really pack a good punch!"

"Okay, get ready Andrew," Mark advised him, drawing back his fist. He punched Andrew with his full strength and made his huge friend's head snap around from the force of the blow. "Are you okay Andrew? I didn't hurt you too badly, did I?"

"No you didn't Mark, but you did hurt me a little bit, and so did the other guys!" Andrew reminded him, rubbing his jaw. "You guys are really strong; I wouldn't want to run into any of you if I was a small guy!"

"I noticed that you didn't even blink when I punched you Andrew," Carl reminded him, stepping forward.

"Well, I can take a punch from one big guy, but not 12 in a row!" Andrew reminded him with a frown. Mark smiled when he realized that Andrew considered him a big guy. Andrew grinned at his him, really pleased that Mark knew how to handle himself so well. "Now it's time to eat," Andrew decided, when he noticed the rest of the football players walking across the lawn towards the barbeque.

"There's one more thing you have to do for us before we eat," Mark informed him, as he and Andrew followed the players towards the patio.

"What's that Mark?" Andrew asked him, smiling down at him. His stomach growled and he added, "Can you be quick about it? I'm really hungry!"

"Take off your shift Andrew; let me see how ripped and massive you are," Mark requested. "I want to see how much more buffed you are after carrying the limo over here and fighting with all of us."

"Hey, you're not my Superior Officer; you can't tell me what to do!" Andrew reminded Mark. He took off his tank top and flexed his massive pecs. "Do you really think you can order around someone as big and ripped as me?"

The Drill Sergeants certainly can, Mark thought to himself, even if you probably dwarf all of them.

"I guess I don't have to ask you to flex all your muscles, because you already are," Mark realized, noticing Andrew flexing his massive biceps next. "You're right Andrew: I'm not your superior officer in the Army Reserves, so I can't tell you what to do."

He left out how his older brother Matt was Andrew's superior officer, being a Sergeant now. Sergeant Stevenson was one of Andrew's Drill Sergeants actually. Mark was smiling at the thought of his older brother ordering Andrew around when he suddenly noticed Andrew frowning at him. Mark suddenly realized that he had accidentally given away Andrew's military secret. But then he noticed his teammates staring in awe at Andrew's massive muscles and he realized that they hadn't heard a word he had just said.

Andrew let his angry frown become a quiet grin when he realized the same thing that Mark had. He stepped forward slowly, but everyone except Mark backed away in fear. Andrew realized that the strength tests must have made him bigger and more ripped than he had been that morning. He put a gentle hand on Mark's shoulder to keep him from retreating to the house as Mark's teammates were.

"What did you want to talk about Andrew?" Mark asked him, realizing that Andrew's gentle, but firm, grip was keeping him from going anywhere.

"Just wanted to thank you for blurting out my military secret in front of everyone," Andrew said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry about that Andrew; it just slipped out!" Mark apologized. "I didn't mean to make you mad."

"You didn't, because noone heard what you said," Andrew assured him, patting his shoulder gently. He led Mark over to the patio and added, "I think that I should stop trying to keep my military service a secret; everyone's going to find out anyway. If you want to tell everyone, then I can show them, in slow motion, the military maneuvers that I've been taught. Then Coach Malcolm can show everyone the martial arts moves he knows."

"I never knew that; I just noticed that he performed all the football drills with us," Mark said, as they began eating their hamburgers. As Coach Malcolm came out of the house, Mark added, "He certainly doesn't stand over us and bark orders like a Drill Sergeant!"

"Yeah, I know what it's like to be yelled at by a Drill Sergeant," Andrew agreed, following the team members over to the picnic tables.

"How's that Andrew?" Carl asked, as everyone sat down.

"Do you guys want to tell him, or should I?" Andrew asked Mark and Anthony.

"You go ahead Andrew, and we'll fill in the gaps," Mark replied.

So Andrew began quietly telling his future teammates that he served his country proudly in the Army Reserves. He tried to play down his role, humbly saying that he wasn't at the same level as those who served in actual combat. But his friends and his dad protested, saying that Andrew played as much a role as his schooling let him and that he would probably serve in the Army full time if football wasn't his first love. Andrew thought about that last statement for a moment and realized that his father was right.

After everyone had finished eating, Andrew and his friends watched Coach Malcolm demonstrate some of his martial arts moves on Anthony and Carl. Andrew realized that Coach Malcolm had deliberately picked the biggest guys, who wouldn't get hurt too much if he accidentally applied too much pressure during the demonstration.

After Coach Malcolm had demonstrated his moves, Mr. Anderson put the music on and everyone got to show Coach Malcolm their moves on the dance floor. During the slow dances, Andrew wrapped Carrie up in his massive arms, very happy that she had accepted his proposal the night before. He was glad that spilling his military secret had kept the secret of his proposal to Carrie a secret. As Andrew and Carrie danced the night away under the moonlight, Andrew wondered what other pleasant surprises the future had in store for him.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options