The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:56 PM

unstud is on a distinguished road
Bulk, part 3

Here's the next installment. Sorry it took so long to finish! I should have some good writing time this week and am hoping to finish the story quickly. And, um, get to the good parts.

--
Bulk, part 3

Jim decided to wear baggy clothes to the lab that day, after trying on some of his regular clothes for fun. They all fit like they belonged to his little brother, his unfamiliar muscles pushing at the fabric from all angles; even his favorite t-shirt rode up, thanks to his bigger, rounded shoulders and pecs. Of course, it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway, since Dr. Ame was normally so distracted. Of course, so was Jim today. He spent the afternoon setting up test solutions for some kind of test of the new compound the professor was working on, but he was barely even aware of what he was doing the whole time.

He hurried over to the gym straight from the lab. In the locker room, he quickly changed into his workout clothes, which had suffered the same fate as the rest of Jim's clothes. Not that it bothered him here. He wanted to be sure Spencer took notice.

When he arrived out on the floor of the weight room, Spencer was already there. He was in the free weights area again, finishing some curls that made his biceps look like they were going to burst out of his skin. He looked up as he was racking the weight and saw Jim walking over.

His smile was friendly. If he noticed a difference in Jim's physique, he didn't show it.

"Hey buddy, looking good today. Ready for a gnarly workout?"

And that was all that was said of the subject. Having established Jim's limits yesterday, Spencer pushed him through an intense, two hour workout. With his new, improved build, Jim was able to power through everything Spencer threw at him, and practically asked for more. It was the hardest (and best) workout Jim had ever had. Whenever Jim would finish a set, Spencer would just smile.

"That felt incredible! I feel like I lifted a ton more than yesterday, and I could have kept going!" Jim exclaimed to Spencer in the locker room after their workout. The bigger guy just smiled.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," he replied. "You're a good partner. We should keep this up."

"I was just thinking the same thing," Jim replied, with a coy smile.

"Awesome dude. Stick with me and you'll be huge by the end of the summer, just you watch."

This time, Jim didn't hesitate to strip in front of the young muscle god. He pulled his sweaty, clingy shirt off, revealing his new, well defined torso. A sidelong glance in the mirror revealed an amazing pump from the evenings workout.

"You wanna grab a bite then?" he said as he opened his locker and began rummaging for a towel.

Spencer looked up from his locker, seeming to consider Jim's shirtless torso for a moment before responding. "Naw, not tonight dude, I have to get home. Maybe tomorrow."

Before Jim could express his disappointment, Spencer had emptied his locker and was turning to go.

"Same time tomorrow?" he asked as he headed for the door.

"Sure thing," Jim replied.

"Good. Oh, hey, don't forgot to drink that recovery stuff I gave you. It's good for you." With that, Spencer was gone.

Jim was dumbfounded. They had spent a good part of the evening together, and yet he hadn't said anything about Jim's changes. He considered for a moment whether he was perhaps imagining the transformation himself. But as he pulled on his jeans, he realized how improbable that thought was. The changes were obvious. Jim was no bodybuilder, but there was no denying that he was significantly more muscular than he had been yesterday. Yesterday! The whole thing astounded him.

And then he made the simple connection that had evaded him all day long. The powder Spencer had given him. How stupid of him not to consider it. Of course that was what had happened! No wonder the stud hadn't said anything. He had been expecting the changes. But how? And why?

Jim didn't consider these questions very long. In spite of his science background, and the obvious questions of safety and health, Jim was a man, and more than anything, he wanted to get some ass. He put his shirt on, pulling it over his full pecs, tugging it down over his cobbled abs. He looked in the mirror for a moment, admiring the revealing fit before picking up his bag. He had to get home to that powder. He was going to make last night's dream a reality. By tomorrow, Spencer wouldn't be able to say no if he wanted to. And Jim knew he wouldn't want to.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to unstud For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
And the moral of part 4 is...

It has just become obviously appearant that Jim has never seen a "RoadRunner" or rather a "Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius" cartoon has he... You would think a Chemist would know better... But... Noooo! he's going to do it isn't he...

The questions part 4 will reveil: "Does the recovery drink work on it's own or is there some missing ingredent Spencer controls... How "bad off" will Jim be by the end of part 4...

Ender

...and the moral??? The same as every RoadRunner cartoon.... "There's no fool like a damned fool!" or one of my favorites.... "Becareful what you wish for... You may get it!"

Last edited by Ender; July 9th, 2007 at 08:58 AM.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
and also

how long before we see spencer porked good & proper??
haha, loving the story man! obviously I can't wait to read the next part--yet nevertheless, i must :P
~ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
The comic image of Jim downing his entire supply of Sencer's recovery drink at one time and exploding (like Johnny Bravo on Uber Mass) bliinded me to someting that Jim also missed... There is a reasonible chance that Spencer has been setting Jim up for some time... and he meant forJim to jump to the conclusion he has... that means Spencer wants Jim to act the part of the coyote or Johnny Bravo and OD on the muscle juice... Why would Spencer do that? he knows more about the muscle juice than he has told Jim... What would he want with a huge muscle boy that had been Jim??? What ever it's good bet that it will not involve Jim's chem student brain if it's still there after the blast...

Ender
  #5   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2007, 09:47 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Chapter 3 was great! It's been almost a month since it was written. I hope 4 will come along soon. Thanks for an awesome story!
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 02:08 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
yea!

I second that motion!
by which i mean--this story really did catch my attention and I do hope to see it continue; if you're having any trouble i'm sure there's plenty of willing helpers you can find here on the fourms--myself included!! ^.^
~palmer

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options