The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 11:11 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
My Teacher Fried my...Body?

Another idea based on something I thought deserved some growth.

You may or may not have heard of the book by Bruce Coville, "My Teacher Fried my Brains." I won't tell all of the details, but basically the story goes from turning a bully into a slightly kinder genius, there's aliens and some sort of other plot mixed in there as well. (AKA the rest of the actual book. )

I only thought of this last night so I haven't given it much thought as of yet.

Here's somethin I just realized myself, I seem to have a "theme" going in my ideas and as I write my stories. I seem to go for the "cartoons/games/books/etc in real life you wish had growth/more growth in them."...I'm perfectly fine with that.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm... I have a plot line for the title but it it's a bit off topic for here... The word "Fried" to me inferes to me some sort of damage ie deflating a big guy... that wouldn't play here... How to get growth but still "Fry" a body? My idea is to envoke conservation of muscle... deflate one guy and pump up another... Yeah, I know that sounds like body swaping, but I would have them split the muscle between them...

Start with a standard big guy bullies little guy setup but have the little guy do stuff to makes the big guy go after him... the fued between them has existed for a very long time and keeps escalating... ie both guys need to be taught a lesson...

The lesson disarm them by making them equals... say twins...

Okay it's sort of lame but so's the title... why not "Honey, I turned our son into a super stud!!!" or ".... into a super jock!!!"

Ender
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options