The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2007, 08:54 AM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
Greg's Discovery

Greg's Discovery

Pushing his thick framed glass back up the bridge of his slightly crooked nose, Greg tried to take a better look at what exactly he was holding. With an airy, meek voice, he said to himself, "I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like it before."

Greg continued to inspect the smooth, multi-face rock he held in his hand. His long fingers only partially wrapped around the many points and edges of the shimmering rock. It looked like a ruby, but Greg clearly knew that it wasn't. For one thing, rubies don't glow. For another, how could a ruby find its way into his back yard.

The mystery confounded and enthralled the seventeen year old explorer. Staring deep into one of the larger faces of the rock, he could see what looked like a tiny ball of light shimmering in the crystal. "So, fascinating," he whispered to the crystal, "I bet that is like its power source-- well, if rocks have power sources."

Greg was trying to leave his yard before heading off to school when he stumbled on this little treasure. As he was walking down the front walk way to the street, he noticed a glimmer in a dirt patch of his front yard. Curious to discover what it was, he quickly scurried over to the site and saw this interesting crystal partially sticking out.

He would have gladly stood there examining his recent find for another hour, but he could hear the bus rolling up at the end of the street. Tucking the rock into his pocket, he ran off towards the parked bus. His little, thin legs carried him as quickly as they could. Though he had never been much for physical activity, he had always been rather thin. Greg was sooner to bury his head in the latest science magazine that he was to shoot some hoops. But standing at a mere 5'6" in height, it made him look like a miniaturized basketball player.

Arriving to the narrowly shutting doors of the faded yellow school bus, Greg slipped aboard. Spotting his best and only friend Chris, he walked to sit next to him. "You nearly missed the bus again," Chris greeted his red faced friend.

"I know, but I found something that absolutely demanded my attention before getting on the bus," Greg cheerfully exclaimed, putting his back pack on the rustic metal floor.

"What was this great discovery then? Something fall out of the sky?"

"Not exactly," Greg smirked brightly, sitting down next to Chris.

"Then what was it?" Chris asked eagerly, intrigued as to what had Greg so excited.

Pulling the shimmering crystal from his pocket, he showed Chris what he had found. Chris' eyes glowed as they stared at the find. A renewed sense of excitement and discovery gripped him. Though he was not as much of a science guru as Greg was, he also could appreciate the intriguing article.

"I found this in my yard this morning," Greg offered simply.

"How long had it been there?"

"Not sure, but this was the first time I had ever seen it. It glimmered in the ground and that's how I noticed it. At first, I thought that it was just the sun reflecting on it, but if you look real close, you will notice that there is a small light source in the center of the crystal."

Chris reached out his hand to take the red crystal from Greg, but Greg quickly snapped it away. Even in the short amount of time he had had the crystal, Greg felt strangely attached to his little discovery.

Though Greg's reaction had startled Chris a little bit, he dismissed as an expression of the cardinal rule of exploration: finder's keepers.

Continuing to peer into the shimmers of red, Chris asked, "What do you think that light is exactly?"

"Honestly," Greg began, "I think it is a power source of some kind. For what, I can't be certain."

The idea enthralled them both. "You are the first person to discover anything like this, you know that right?"

"Of course I know that," Greg laughed, "It's just simply amazing. But for now, let's keep this between us. Who knows what would happen if someone else knew I had this."

Chris nodded in agreement, but it wouldn't be long before Greg's fears were nearly realized. Not only minutes after stepping off the bus was Greg and Chris spotted by a rather nasty group of teens in the school's courtyard. All three of them were broad and large, towering over Chris and Greg's short statures. It didn't take long for both of them to notice the three goons headed their way. "Oh no, its the 'Ghastly Trio'," Chris whispered to Greg.

Greg looked up and quickly saw the three of them coming their way. Knowing that there was no escape, he tucked the shimmering crystal into his front pocket. Fortunately, it wasn't bright enough to shine through denim.

Chris and Greg had nick named them the 'Ghastly Trio' because of the despicable things they were rumored to have done to the other students. Chris and Greg were harassed by them infrequently, and when they were, all they wanted was whatever money they had in their pockets.

"Hey-- friends," one of the trio bellowed.

"H-H-Hey guys," Chris stammered, "What's up?"

The trio broke up and surrounded the two little guys. "Oh, not a whole lot," another responded, "Just figured we would catch up with the two of you. You know, for old time's sake."

Though Greg was just as nervous as Chris was, seeing as how all three of them were rather thick with muscle, he snappily asked, "What do you want?"

Suddenly Greg felt two huge hands resting on his narrow shoulders. A voice emerged from above him, "I don't know if I like your tone."

Greg looked up and saw a rather ghoulish face staring back at him. It was wet with a film of old sweat and bristled with irregularly grown facial hair. In a word: disgusting.

"Now, now, I don't think he meant anything by it," a trio member said, "He just wants to keep this brief and to the point, isn't that right, twerp?"

Still looking straight up at the hideous face, Greg answered, "Right."

The guy who was holding Greg's shoulder's spun Greg around to face him, then lifted his body flimsily into the air at the waste with both hands. Now, Greg was staring the bully straight in the eye, with feet dangling many inches above the ground.

Putting his face right up next to Greg's, exhaling with a breath that could kill plants, he said, "I think you know what we want."

He squeezed Greg's thin torso with his hands, crushing his tender skin in on itself. Greg tried to get free by squirming in his grip, but could get loose.

"Let him go!" Chris shouted nervously, not daring to move.

"Not until we get what we want."

The bully squeezed again, causing Greg to wheeze. What happened in the next few moments was rather unclear to most of the people involved. But somehow, it looked like the bully holding Greg up was beginning to sweat. What's more, he was having trouble holding Greg up. Though no one see it, the red crystal had begun to glow even brighter than it had been earlier. Something was happening.

At first, it was unnoticeable, but Greg's body was slowly thickening up with little bulges of muscle. Even Greg didn't notice at first. What he actually saw was the bully thinning out. The longer he held on, the thinner he got. It didn't take much longer for everyone to now see what was happening. As Greg was suspended in the air, he body slowly began to inflate. All of his clothes, once loose fitting, started to tighten around certain parts of Greg's body. His butt began to round out and stick further out. His legs bulged, tightening his jeans. And only the bully holding the inflating teen could see how Greg's pecs and shoulders had begun to swell up.

The bully tried to let go and drop him, but he couldn't. His hands were glued to Greg's rippling sides. He could feel the muscle underneath reforming and twisting into hard bulges of muscle.

As Greg's body continued to inflate, everyone was mezmorized and couldn't move. The crystal began to shin so brightly that all of them could see a shimmer coming from Greg's pants.

As for Greg, he was just in awe of what was happening to him. He could feel his muscles thicken and grow as the other guy's muscle shrank and shriveled. Greg moved his arms and could feel the growing balls of muscle under them rub his skin in a way they never had before. His shirt was getting a little tight around the chest and his pants looked painted on, on parts of his legs.

Finally, the bully had to drop the short, but no longer little guy. Though Greg was still 5' 6", his muscles had doubled in size and were still getting larger. Once it appeared that every healthy bit of muscle had been taken from his assailant, Greg's growth came to and end.

Unsure of what had just happened, or the sudden urge that over took him, Greg lifted the now unhealthily thin bully up by the crotch and held him suspended in the air with one hand. Every muscle in his arm rippled to life and thickened even more as he suspended him with ease in the air. "Maybe you and your thugs would like to leave us alone now," he commanded, squeezing the suspended guy's balls, "Got it!"

All he could do was shake his head in agreement, tears forming at his eyes. The pain was a lot to take and it was all the former bully could do to keep himself from screaming out at the pain.

Greg jerked his rippling arm and let the former bully fall to the ground. He stood there staring at the scared heap of flesh below him. Greg looked very imposing. His muscles strained the clothes he was in as the bulged and rippled under them. His arms rippled with not only muscles, but an occasional vein, showing just how tight and strong he had become. And Greg had just demonstrated how strong he was. The sight of all of this left the scrawny teen petrified for a moment. Even his friends didn't move to help him.

Finally, the little bully found the courage to get up and the moment he did both he and his friends ran away as quickly as they could. Greg stood there, unable to believe what had just happened. Chris, who had been frozen the whole time finally began to move again.

Without thinking, Chris groped Greg's arm and felt just how hard it was under his short sleeve. "Oh, whoa," Chris exhaled, unable to think of anything better to say.

Greg looked over at his still skinny friend and smiled with that same ole face he had always had. Raising his recently squeezed arm up, he flexed the muscle again, bringing to life an oversized baseball from beneath his skin. Chris was in utter amazement of what had happened to his friend. Groping the muscle again, he found it hard to let go. He gave Greg's bicep a squeeze, unable to dent one fiber in the muscle and finally released it.

Greg turned his head and looked at his own arm, squeezing it with his other hand. It was hard as a rock. He couldn't help but shine the biggest grin he had ever worn in his life. Eying his friend once again, he said, "You know, I think things are going to be a little different from now on."

Hmm... I have never writen a "muscle theft" story before. I found it to be fun, and hopefully all of you enjoyed it. I look foward to reading your comments and as always, thanks for reading my story.

Last edited by nightwolf285; July 30th, 2007 at 10:07 AM.
Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2007, 05:29 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
thanks for posting it
Thanks
  #3   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2007, 06:10 AM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
Good Read, do you plan to continue it ?
Thanks
  #4   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2007, 07:43 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Thanks for the great story! I love muscle theft - especially when it is a slow (i.e. extended over time) theft from one to another. This story has lots of potential (i.e. at least two more bullies!) - I can imagine Greg and Chris having lots of fun figuring out how that crystal works. Please keep going![/COLOR]
Thanks
  #5   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2007, 08:48 AM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
Actuallly, I haven't decided whether I want to continue it right now or not. It really feels like the beginning of a story doesn't it? ...Perhaps I will continue it... That gives me one more story left hanging out there needing to finish. Like I needed that. Oh well, perhaps it will be a fun challenge. I'll try to pen some more of it and see what happens. Thanks for the comments guys. Really appreciate it.

Edit: Your comments in fact did inspire me to continue the story. I am sure the post is around here somewhere. Hopefully you will all enjoy it.

Thanks!!

Last edited by nightwolf285; July 31st, 2007 at 10:38 AM.
Thanks