The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Canus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 02:10 AM

Canus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Canus
Broad part 1

BROAD

I wake up, woken by the sound of a muffled voice belonging to the intercom on flight 101 Amsterdam - San Francisco. While I try to loosen my stiff neck I try to remember why I am on this flight.

On my first day at the University I wanted to do something different. I didn't want to be the kind of student who walked around all the usual classes and getting his degree 4 years later. So in my first year two things happened.

I started to draw at the Royal Academy of Arts (a way to keep my skills without attending or paying the Academy itself) and I accidentally stumbled into the wrong room while look for my ancient chinese philosophers class. I accidently opened the wrong door (it wouldn't be my last time) and the speaker invited me in (and what else could I do).

There where few students (6 in total) and 3 speakers. They talked about going abroad opening your mind to new ideas and with the correct scholarship it wouldn't cost that much extra. 'But they didn't tell you about the uncomfortable way of getting there', I thought while the flight-attendant gave me my breakfast. I opened the window and the light of a new day flooded in?

After filling in a CUSTOMS DECLARATION, an IMMIGRATION FORM and a VISA WAIVER (I already had a visa?), walking through customs and getting on the correct bus I slowly fell back to sleep only to wake when the bus finally arrived at Berkeley. 'How lucky was I to get a scholarship not based on my academic grades, but because I could draw' I thought when the bus passed through the campus gate.

The first thing I had to do on my list was finding the visitors office (providence made it the building behind the bus-stop). I walk in and I get inline with several other students (I think). After waiting for an hour or two a friendly looking girl asked for my acceptance letter, which I gave to her. She typed something on the computer in front of her, smiled and gave me a small pile of letters requesting me to fill in the first now and return the rest of the pile the next. I signed the form (checking my name passport numbers etc.) and in return she gave me a map, a key and a card. She drew a few lines on the map and told me: "You are here (circling a spot on the map with her pen), you work her (doing the same as she did with the visitors building) and you live her." She pointed at the key." You are weary I suppose, so you would want to go to your room. Your roommate works at the same department and he will come home and show you the rest of the facilities after his work is done. The system has notified him, so he is expecting you." I thanked her and while she looked into my weary face and said: "You might want to freshen up before you meet." I left putting everything in my bag and I got out of the stuffed building.

Looking at the map I orientated myself and I walked the path that looked the shortest (but wasn't) towards the room I would be living in for the upcoming months. The people walking around we thinned rapidly as I moved away form the visitors building. I looked at my surroundings while consulting the map every now and then, I was amazed at the amount of green. It was like walking through a forest with a open green field and a few buildings here and there. Eventually I found my building (it looked completely deserted) but it corresponded with the circles on my map and I opened the door.

That is to say I wanted to open the door, but it was shut. I couldn't find a keyhole. I put down my stuff open one of my bags and started to shuffle through the large amount of paperwork I had to fill in until I found the paper I was looking for. While still reading I searched for my employe card hold it in front of the door and I could hear the door unlock. I sighed and walked in.

While lying with on my bed I let these events pass me by. Struggling to get everything into the elevator, finding my assigned room, making up my bed and wondering who my flatmate (we had separate rooms) would be. What was his name again? My roommates, flatmates. I cant even think coherently anymore? Brad. Whom ever wrote the room cards had a nice and neat handwriting? Brad. I wonder If we will get along?

___

This is the first instalment of my first story. Due to some technical difficulties I have to remember the story (I do remember the overall story-line).
Any criticism is welcome. I would like to thank CelticMuscle for correcting the first few paragraphs. If you see any errors feel free to correct them by commenting so I can correct them in the main text.
Canus
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options