The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 10:41 AM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
Greg's Discovery: Part 5

Greg's Discovery: Part 5

Sean lumbered down the hallway, stark naked and unaccustomed to the amount of muscle on his body. He had to twist his legs back and forth in order to walk since they were too large to slide the normal way. This came as a great relief to his cock and balls, seeing as how they could have easily been crushed in their limped states.

After taking a couple more awkward steps, Sean had gotten a rhythm down to his new walk. Every leg muscle he had flared with each step, showing off just how overly large he had gotten. In fact, the entire experience in the office had been rather overwhelming for Sean. Although his blocked face didn't show it, he felt like a great weight had wrapped itself around his heart.

Making it to the end of the hall, he peered around the corner to see if anyone was in sight. Both sides of the t-shape hall were empty, probably because first period was still in full swing. Taking a left down the hall, Sean gave himself a mission. Perhaps a stop in the bathroom was what he needed; just a little breather. It would give him a chance to take a rest and hopefully feel better. Even a teen titan had to take breaks from their conquests.

Lockers lined one side of the hallway, their row broken up into groups of ten by the doorways. All of the thick doors were closed and the hall was silent, excluding the mummers from different classrooms and the thumps of his increasingly uncomfortable feet.

On the other side of the hall were dark bricks with an occasional window. Looking out one of them, Sean saw the hill he had been on only half an hour before. Further beyond was the football field. Though he couldn't see it from the panned glass, he knew it was down there, and the thought of football made him chuckle rather disturbingly. “Won't they be surprised?” he muttered to himself and the nearest sheet of glass.

Turning back down the hallway, he began his rhythm again. Sean finally found a pair of restrooms, one of them marked “Mens.” This door was not as thick as the others, nor did it have a handle. So, Sean just pushed the door open. Though he pushed rather gently, he sent the door flying back, hitting the wall with a rather loud clank. This made Sean laugh some more. To be so strong and so powerful was rather amusing to him.

However, Sean was now faced with the same problem he had before. He was barely able to get out of the coach's office. What made him think that this would go any better? The difference was that he really wanted to get into the bathroom. Feeling another wave of weight squeeze on his heart, Sean's mind was made up. He knew that he had to take a break.

Pushing his shoulders forward, caving his massive chest in a bit, Sean attempted to slide himself through. Surprisingly, he only got caught up for a moment as his second pec tried to slide past the doorway. The metal had still rubbed rather harshly against him, but it didn't really hurt. All it did was ruffle the pad of hair on his chest. This left a thin, streaking path of foliage that had been rubbed aside.

The bathroom with well lit and a stark white. A couple of sinks were on one side of him, while a couple of urinals and a stall were on the other side. Stomping over to the mirrors, he got the first chance to look at himself all day. To say that he was impressed with what he had become would not be an apt description. A combination of awe, domination, and an even larger ego would be closer to the way Sean felt just then.

As his eyes quickly moved about in their sockets, absorbing every corpuscle in his body, Sean just couldn't help the intensifying urge to feel himself up. All of those muscles looked so delicious; hanging and bulging as hard as could be from his body. Sean couldn't set the crystal down fast enough to begin exploring it with both his eyes and hands.

The crystal now sat on one of its many, glimmering faces upon the white counter. Finally released from the over sized brute's clutches, the red twinge that Sean had never noticed developing in the hallway faded away. It's white glow also faded, almost by half, but was still much brighter than when Greg had found it this morning.

As for Sean, he could not get over just how astonishing he looked. Although the pad of tightly wound hair covered his pecs, abs and trailed down below, it did not take away from the awesome definition that he had. Flexing his chest, he watched his huge slabs of meat leap out at the mirror by several inches. He took one of his hands and began to squeeze his chest as hard as he could. Sean had tried to reach up with the other hand, but with all his other muscles bunched up so tightly, he couldn't get his hand all the way over. He was just too big.

The fact of being too large to do something excited him. The feeling of him rubbing his rock hard chest was incredible. Moving his arm out to one side, he flexed it and what came to life under his skin was nothing short of miraculous. Twenty three inches of rock hard flesh had sprung up and bundled together, creating the most vascular and cut bicep he had ever seen. Though Sean wanted to feel it up, his enormous chest and lack of mobility blocked his other hand from being able to rub it. Instead he held his arm straight up in the air and with an outstretched tongue, licked the incredibly hard muscle.

Sean didn't know if it was this little self-worship session or what, but the pressure on his heart had gone away. He didn't breath as heavy as he had been and was feeling much better. In fact, he was feeling much, much better.

After Sean admired every bulge in his huge physique for several minutes a piece, he felt a bump near his hip. Looking down, he noticed another treat waiting for him. His cock had nearly completely hardened, and that thump that he felt was the head brushing against the vanity as it enlarged.

Sean thought he had an average sized endowment. In actuality, he had an eight inch manhood when it was fully hardened. However, the thing between his legs looked a little bigger than it had that morning. Growing a few inches taller had gone a long way, and not just for his newly endowed muscles. Sean immediately grabbed his cock with one hand, surprised at how firm it was. Feeling up the rather thick rod, it defiantly felt larger than it had been before.

That's what I'm talking about,” he groaned savagely, “Big and strong. Big— and strong!”

Sean could only stare at his penis through the mirror. His pecs shot out just a little too far for him to see it directly. Finally halting its growth just under ten inches, he could only see most of the head poking out past his chest. A slight curve in the shaft propelled his cock upward, and by how hard it felt in his hand, it was obvious that it wanted some gratification now. It was jealous from all the attention the rest of his body had received, and Sean was more than happy to make up for it. So what if someone walked in; he would just finish up and take care of them later.

Stroking his hand along the fleshy shaft of his cock, he watched in the mirror as his arm flexed with his strokes. Every muscle would tighten with even greater definition, then calm again. It would tighten once more, bulging even larger, then soften again. Sean stroked his cock faster. He could feel his balls bobbing against the rippling muscles in his legs. He could feel them churning with cum and the motionless red crystal was forced to watch, but perhaps not for much longer.

Unnoticed by Sean, the crystal had sank almost a whole inch into the fake marble vanity and was continuing to sink lower. A slight sizzling sound erupted from the pathway, much like the sound of acid when it burns. The path was half way cleared between it and the floor a many feet below, but perhaps it was being cleared too slowly.

Sean groaned with pleasure as he stroked faster. This was a cock, and he knew it. It was so meaty and hard, it throbbed with pleasure as he drew closer to its conclusion. Sean moaned louder. He stroked faster. And he bellow with a loud roar as his dick began to cream.

A thick stream shot straight out of the tiny slit on the mushroomed head and hit the mirror. His hand, growing weaker from the sensation, pulled into his body as he shot again, making the second shot race for the vanity's ceiling. Pulling it even closer, he could feel a third explosion run all the way up his abs and get quickly halted by the looming shelf of his pecs.

Finally, rather than shooting the cum out, the rest of it began to drizzle and flow down his hand. The sensation was more intense than he had ever felt and he was sure he owed it all to the crystal and the power he stole from others. Still stroking his thick rod irregularly, he felt the cum roll past the hair of his balls and onto a smooth area a top his thigh. The thick cream came to rest in a deep crevasse in his leg.

Sean was breathing quite heavily again; sweat had broken the skin, especially on his face and ass. But this was not due to any mysterious weight that he felt, it was from the elation of his ejaculation. Sean could plainly see the many streaks of cum he left all over the bathroom mirror and himself. And as he stood their gloating over what he had just done, he heard the door creak open.

Entering the bathroom was some middle weighted freshman, holding a hall pass in his hand. Though his head was one size too large for his average, however, short body, it looked rather mature. A smooth, square jaw, deeply seeded blue eyes and thick spikes of hair projecting off to one side weren't enough to hide his true age.

It wasn't until the door had shut that the kid looked up and saw the scene before him. The freshman's mouth dropped simultaneously with the dropping of his clipboard-like hall pass. He stood shocked and petrified, gazing wide eyed upon Sean's enormous form.

Sean didn't move at first. It was clear on the kids face that he wasn't going anywhere. This kind of control only made Sean feel more powerful and even more dominating. Smiling rather slyly, he groaned, “Look--- a snack.”

At the same moment Sean slid his hand over to pick back up the crystal, both of the boys in the bathroom could hear a loud clank coming from underneath the thin vanity. Sean looked over and in a moment of horror and saw that the crystal was gone. It had been replaced by a dark, palm sized tunnel that angled away from him and through the counter. If that hadn't been enough of a heart stopper, Sean heard the screeching sound of something sliding across the smoothly tiled floor. Both of them looked down and watched a glowing red rock slide nearly three feet across the floor and toward the petrified freshman.

Time stood still for both of them. The freshman was intrigued by what he saw, although fearful of what the enormous, hulking senior was going to do. Sean felt a similar wave of fear. His fear was that of his hopes and dream literally getting away from him and into someone else's hands. Sean felt true fear for the first time since that nerd had cornered him and his former buddies against a tree. What's worse was that the freshman's petrification had lifted and he was leaning over to pick up the mysterious glowing crystal.

To be continued...

And so more of the story unfolds. ...Though this may help answer some questions, hopefully it will raise or continue others. I am glad that so many of you are enjoying the story and I hope you look foward to when the next part gets posted. I know I am. As always, please leave you comments below. I read every one of them, and thanks again. Oh, and I have included my reply comments from part four as the first comment to part five so that everyone would have a chance to read it.

Last edited by nightwolf285; August 3rd, 2007 at 03:00 PM.
Thanks
  #2   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 10:44 AM

Answers, Thoughts and Comments

A lot seems to have happened in my absence and I have only been 'gone' a day. First off, I would like to start off by saying that I absolutely love the fact the enough of you have taken such an interest in the story that you are sharing your thoughts about it and where it might be going. Something about that kind of discussion transverse the kind of literary workshop I have always used this forum for, and I am honored that is has occurred. With that said, I do have a few other things to say about the discussion in general as well as the story and will attempt to discuss them somewhat chronologically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
...feel free to enjoy and explore the possibilities, but must we confer them upon each other with such...ferocity?

I agree with sexiscriptor on this. Though I love a good debate myself, I would hate for this discussion of my story to turn into an argument. It thrills me to read all of your differing ideas and though in the end some may be more “right” than others doesn't mean that the other side wasn't a valid view. Keep the debates fun--- the last thing we need is someone loosing an eye or a finger over my story. And trust me, my story isn't worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb123
...still disappointed you didn't spend any time regarding his man package.

Hopefully this latest installment has quelled your only concern for my story. lol. Seriously, if that is the only concern you have, I am honored. The reason I hadn't really talked about it up till this point was that I knew this chapter was coming. If I had “spent a page describing Sean's package” (skumbum) in the other chapters, I feel that it would have been rather excessive. (This is as if I haven't crossed an excessive boundary or two in the story already, but those are my thoughts on the matter.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
...it had no way to escape the coaches office, suggesting that it does want a new keeper... My hunch is still will it wanting to remove its self from Sean and may be looking to rid its self of Sean in a different way then escape.
Quote:

...Both describe the shred of pant leg with the pocket as having a large hole where something had burst out of the pocket and suggest that the crystal was not with the remains of the clothes... The same thing happened in the coaches office but in the closed confounded Space it couldn't go very far...

I don't suggest it's intelligent any more than a Passive Infrared Light switch that turns on the light for you when walk into a room and off after you leave is intelligent...

Only that it is sensitive to it's environment as reacts to changes in it...
Quote:
...as for the intelligence/perceptiveness of the rock; is it not possible that it's just burning its way out of the pocket?

Quote:
Well, the crystal was never described a hot or even warm just that it glowed... and no one gave the crystal a "command" to activate the muscle transfer. So... it must have sensed something...

I like these theories and observations... don't you? All of them different ways at thumping around similar ideas that will reveal themselves better in the future. In the immediate future, this specifically refers to whether the crystal “burns” or not, but will gain a much broader scope as we go along. But I will take this opportunity to remind everyone that “nothing is always like it seems” (chocomus). That, however, is all I will say on the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb123
It didn't try to escape it was simply in the pocket of his jeans which happened to shred off him whilst he was growing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
I have to agree with gb123, I don't think we've seen the rock exhibit any conscious intelligence yet... It's just physics

A very logical explanation for both of you, and though there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, think of it in the context of a story. Just because there is a logical or reasonable explanation for something, that doesn't mean there wasn't an ulterior purpose for its occurrence. The “coincidence” was that two different forces needed two different things at the same time, both of which would cause a similar result. A pocket had to succumb to physics and the crystal, well...

In fear of saying too much, this is a case where I feel both sides are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus
I'm starting to think about that crystal the same as with the main ring in "The Lord of the Rings"

I had never thought of it that way. But you are right; there a defiantly similarities between my red crystal and the One Ring. However, I will go ahead and say that there is no mind control/mind poisoning involved in the sense of how the One Ring did it. I will reaffirm, however, now that I think about it... there are some similarities. **snickers**

Quote:
...or that n-wolf, darling he may be, is more interested in writing a fun, kinky growth story than an analytically stable masterpiece.....?

Stable literature is always a goal of mine... but that is why I consider this more of a workshop than final publication.

And that's it for now. Wow! That was a lot more than I had intended writing. And though I say that a lot, I always mean it. I'm just a little wordy I guess. Please feel free to continue discussing the story: what you like about it, what you don't and what your theories are. I would especially like to thank chocomus, Ender, gb123, sexiscriptor, and skumbum for making this such a lively story. Hopefully more people will come along and join us. Until then, I'll keep on writing, I hope you keep on reading, and thank you so much again!
Thanks
  #3   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 12:17 PM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
Awesome chapter, i'm really glad the crystal has found its way away from Sean, time for the freshmen to grow !!
Thanks
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 02:28 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Thanks Nightwolf, now I will read it...
Thanks
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 03:11 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
as long as this boy gets the 'biggest', ahem :P
lovely fun as always ;D
~Palmer

(PS - we'll have to do one sometime when the bully IS the biggest and DOES get BIGGER, eh?)

Things happen.
Thanks
  #6   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 03:34 PM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
This is an intriguing new chapter. I can't wait to see what happens to the nerdy freshman. Great imagination and great writing, dude. Well done.
Thanks
  #7   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 03:38 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
I really like this little series you got going around here. You make each growth very hot and sensual. If anything, I think the crystal is trying to find a suitible master who won't abuse it's power, and use it for good. Greg fell into temptation and purposely drained the other two for his own selfish gain, and so did Sean. Perhaps this newcomer will be the one the crystal is looking for?
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 04:15 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
This will be interesting assuming the freshman gets the crystal we'll see if it take back what it just give Sean (and how much of it). If Sean somehow gets it back it will be interesting too, the freshman is tiny compared to Sean now... And I don't the crystal will let Sean (or any one) drain someone smaller and if he tries to both Sean and the freshman are in for a big surprise...

I also think that Chris will get possession of the crystal fairly soon with some interesting affects for several people. I have no reason for that guess other it some how feels right somehow...

Interesting point, we now know the cryatal can "melt" its way through a sink and it didn't use that ability untill Sean put it down... Why?? it has some sort of inhibition against hurting people? But including Sean?? Well I guess there is no accounting for taste...

Add on--- redkage Greg didn't drain Brain (the first bully) intentionally the Crystal did it thing and "rescued" him... but you're right... he did go after the second one.

Last edited by Ender; August 3rd, 2007 at 04:23 PM.
Thanks
  #9   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 04:36 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
will greg and chris be making another appearance in the story?
  #10   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationIV
will greg and chris be making another appearance in the story?
Yes, they will be seen again. The reason we haven't seen them in awhile is because the story follows the journey of the crystal, not necessarily its users. But don't worry, that particular duo will appear again.

For now, i hope you are enjoying crystal's journey and find it fun and interesting.
Thanks
  #11   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2007, 06:21 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Hey nightwolf285,
Excellent chapter. Your story is hot. Keep it up man. Want to see that freshman pick up the crystal and have his ultimate fantasies come true.
Thanks