The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 01:22 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Grow For Me!

Ben and Vito had been best friends since middle school. They had literally grown up together. Well, as far as Ben was concern, Vito had grown, but he was still that little guy that Vito always protected.

Ben was 5'7" a swimmer's build about 145lbs, with dirty blond hair. Vito was 6' about 175lbs, with a thick stocky build. He has dark black hair with a nice patch of hair on his pecs, forearms and legs.

Ben had always been small and as much as he tried, he just wasn?t able to put on weight. He and Vito had started working out a few years back, when they started high school. Vito immediately began to gain some weight and muscle, but Ben just seemed to go through the motions without any results.

Vito?s quick muscle gain frustrated Ben, but he got past it, because he really liked to hang out with him. He enjoyed watching Vito?s body growing bigger, responding to his workouts. Ben had always known that he was attracted to his friend, but now he found himself getting so excited when they would get together for their workouts.

Vito always talked to Ben about his body and his dream to be that big muscle guy that everyone noticed and wanted to be with. Vito noticed how interested Ben seemed when he talked about his body, but Vito always figured that it was because he and Ben were best friends and that Ben was just interested in any tips or help that Vito could give that might help Ben gain some muscle.

Ben always listening so intently as Vito talked about his body, his muscle. Ben would get lost in his own fantasies. He dreamed about being with Vito, working out together, hanging out together and Ben?s ultimate fantasy was to help Vito grow. Help him get massive.

Ben still wished he could get bigger himself and add some real muscle, but with all the disappointment that he felt after not seeing any results from his workouts, he was now fully focused on Vito and his body. Ben wanted Vito to be his muscle man. He wanted to worship him, to feel all that muscle. Watch him grow and gain muscle.

Just thinking about spending time with Vito always got Ben excited and he would feel himself getting hard. Several times when he and Vito were working out, Ben had to cover himself up so that Vito didn?t notice his excitement.

It was summer, and Vito had told Ben that he wanted to workout as much as he could so that he could go back to school with a lot more muscle. Vito?s older brother Marco had gone off to college and had left him his bench and weights. Marco got into wrestling during high school and had gotten huge. He worked out heavy and had developed a thick muscled body, which enabled him to dominate the wrestling team. This got him a wrestling scholarship for college. Vito had always been in his brother?s shadow and now that he was gone off to college, Vito was ready to build up his body. He wanted to get huge.

Ben was home when he heard the phone ring. ?Hey, bro, you want to come over to workout?. ?Sure Vito, let me grab my stuff and I?ll be right over?

Ben quickly got ready and almost ran the 2 blocks over to Vito?s house. He rang the doorbell and Vito opened the door. He was wearing a white t-shirt and grey shorts. The t-shirt didn?t hide anything. It was tight and Ben could see Vito?s nicely shaped chest and hard nipples and the shirt road up when Vito breathed. He could see his flat hard abs and the little trail of hair. He thought about the pelt of dark hair that covered his pecs and the hair on his forearms.

Ben swallowed as he looked at him, wishing he could reach out and feel his body. Ben gazed at Vito?s wide shoulders and looked down at his narrow waist. ?He?s developing a nice V shape? Ben laughed to himself. ?V? for Vito.

?Great, now we can train hard?, said Vito, as he pulled Ben inside. They walked down the steps into Vito?s basement. ?My parents are out, so we have the whole house to ourselves?

Ben felt that familiar excitement as he began to get hard. ?Well, with the extra weights your brother left, I want you to show me just how much you can lift. We need to make you grow big? Vito turned and looked at Ben with a smile. ?Ya, and you too bro, we got to get that body of yours to grow?

They spent the next hour and a half lifting. Ben struggling to keep up with the weights as he tried to stay focused. He caught himself stopping and watching Vito. Staring at his body. Watching Vito?s chest as he lifted the weight. He imaged it growing with each pump. ?Please, please grow bigger?, Ben would say in his mind. ?I just want you to get big. I want to feel that hard rippling muscle?

This made Ben feel warm all over and he felt himself getting hard.

?Hey Ben, come over and spot me? Ben laughed to himself as he realized that with the amount of weight that Vito was benching, he wouldn?t be able to help him lift it up, if he got in trouble, but Ben jumped at the chance to be there to help him.

Ben stood behind the bench looking down at Vito?s hard pecs. Vito?s head was only inches away from his crotch. Ben had to pull his shorts down a little so that they were baggy enough to hide his excitement.

The bar had 150 lbs and Vito picked it up and pumped 10 reps, all the while Ben?s eyes stayed focused on Vito?s chest, watching it swell as he lowered and raised the weight.

?This is too light?, yelled Vito as he placed the bar back on the support. ?Add 20 more pounds?. Ben quickly added the extra weight. Excited about seeing Vito?s strong body.

Vito lifted the bar and began to pump more reps. ?It?s still too light. Ben added another 20 lbs.

Ben watched as Vito pumped his chest. ?Please grow, make those pecs grow bigger?, Ben said to himself. ?He needs more muscle. Big hard muscle? Ben was slowly massaged his crotch. Feeling himself growing hard.

?Uh, wow, Ben, bro, grab the weight? yelled Vito, but Ben was lost in his fantasy. ?Hey, Ben, I need you? yelled Vito. Ben quickly popped out of his fantasy to see Vito struggling with the weight. Ben grabbed the bar, but the weight was too heavy for him to handle.

Both Vito and Ben struggled to get control of the bar. Ben focused on Vito?s arms, his biceps. They are so hard, Ben thought to himself as he watched Vito struggle.

Ben concentrated to himself. ?GROW, HE NEEDS MORE MUSCLE, GIVE HIM THE POWER, I WANT TO SEE THOSE HUGE ROCK HARD BICEPS? Ben repeated this over and over in his mind as they both struggled with the bar.

Suddenly, Ben felt the bar get lighter. He looked down and noticed that Vito was now in control of the bar. He watched as the muscles on Vito's arms slowly started to thicken and veins started to show on the surface of his forearms and biceps. Muscle, filled out the sleeves of his t-shirt to the point where the sleeves were becoming so tight that they began to slowly rip.

Ben then looked at Vito's pec's. They were swelling under his t-shirt. His pecs rising up and his nipples pointing out so hard that they looked like they might tear away the fabric. The swelling of his chest caused the bottom of his shirt to creep higher and higher and Ben watched as ridges in his abs deepened and covered with a trail of hair that disappeared below his shorts.

Vito was growing.

To be continued?..
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mc802 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to khsbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 02:21 PM

khsbig is on a distinguished road
nice..can't wait for more.. but will.
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 02:30 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Grow For Me!

Awesome Story! Can not wait to see more! Would love to see Vito get hairy and more manly as he gets big! That'd be hot!
  #4   Add to luvmuscles2006's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 03:04 PM

luvmuscles2006 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to luvmuscles2006
Grow for me!

Take it all the way.....................over a period of time. Hot description. Look forward to next part. Cheers and thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options