The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 10:56 PM

unstud is on a distinguished road
Bulk, part 4

Geez, sorry this took so long guys. I started it a while ago and then got caught up with work and life, and couldn't find the time to get back to it. Here's the next installment -- it could have been the end, but it was so long already I felt like I had to cut it off. Sorry if it seems abrupt!

--
Bulk, part 4

Jim left the gym in a hurry. When he arrived at home, he found the rest of the powder. The container was about one third full. He took the lid off and stared down into it. What exactly was this stuff? It was just white powder. He couldn't tell anything about it.

Well, what the fuck, he thought to himself. It didn't kill me last time.

He grabbed a big water glass and a spoon. Last night he'd drank 4 spoonfuls. He scooped in 5. Then another. Now he was getting nervous. How much of this stuff should he take? Maybe he should look into it more? For Christ's sake, he didn't even know what this stuff was. Maybe it was toxic? Was it possible to overdose? Jim realized that he couldn't do this without knowing more about the drug he was taking. He decided to take the contents of the container back to campus, where he could test them in Dr. Ame's lab. But first he dumped another spoonful into the glass, filled it with water and before he could think better of it, drank it down.

I wonder how long that will take, Jim wondered.

With that, he threw the container in his bag and headed back towards campus.

--

It was late. The campus was dead. Big spaces can be intimidating when they're empty. And dark. Jim's college was no exception. But he didn't have time to freak himself out tonight. He made a beeline for the lab, swiping his badge at the locked door. It beeped, then clicked open. Jim stepped inside.

The counters in the lab were all set up from the day. Tomorrow, Jim was supposed to start collecting results from the analysis he had been running on Dr. Ame's compound. There were vials of it everywhere. Carefully, Jim picked up a rack full of test vials and carried it over to a clear table. He moved a few things off the counter and made space to spread out.

He tapped a little bit of the powder out of the container and began examining it. He checked the acidity: fine. Solubility: normal, but he already knew that from mixing it in the water. He swabbed a little into a cell culture dish and covered it. Then he looked at it under the electron microscope. It was pure, whatever it was. No junk mixed in with the good stuff. But what was the good stuff? The structure wasn't familiar to him at all. It looked completely synthetic. Some kind of long chain that he didn't recognize. He grabbed a few books off the nearby shelf and began looking up the molecular chain for different amino acids. That's what Spencer had said it was; but he said it in such an off-hand way, maybe he didn't know what he was talking about. Or maybe he was lying.

Jim looked up, glancing over at the petri dish. There was already a reaction. He couldn't believe it. He grabbed the dish and got a piece of the affected culture under the microscope. What he saw was amazing. The cells that he had applied the powder to had already reacted. They had doubled. He focused in. Yes, absolutely doubled. Perfectly doubled, in fact. He swabbed some more of the powder onto the reacting area and slid it back under the scope. He watched it for a moment, waiting. After a minute or two, the cells under the microscope began to appear agitated. There was some kind of activity. Things were speeding up. The cells under the scope became increasingly agitated, and then, quite suddenly, they split. All of them, right before his eyes. And then they grew, returning to their original, pre-divided size. There were now four times as many full-sized cells staring up at him as there had been when he started.

Jim was astounded. This compound, whatever it was, made things grow. But not in a little way; in a really big way. To twice their size. And it appeared to repeat itself with secondary applications. Probably worked with tertiary applications as well. It probably worked as many times as you used it, he thought to himself.

But Jim wasn't twice the size he had been last night. It seemed to just work on his muscles. Maybe there was something else there, some kind of hard-coded vector. That question wasn't going to answer itself as easily though.

How long had that reaction taken? Couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 minutes, he figured. So the powder he drank...it would probably take 10-20 minutes to digest all the way. Another 5 -10 minutes to get into his blood. He looked at his watch. Jim had left his house 25 minutes ago.

The door to the lab clicked loudly. Jim was caught off guard by the noise; he spun around quickly to see what had caused it. His arm brushed one of the racks of test vials on the counter, and before he realized what was happening, it fell over. The test tubes flew out of the rack, spilling Dr. Ame's compound all over Jim as they crashed to the floor.

Spencer walked in the lab door.

"Jim!" he yelled, seeing the accident unfold. He rushed over to Jim as the boy feel to the floor.

"What are you doing here?!" Jim asked in a panic.

"Are you ok? Did you get cut?" Spencer replied, ignoring the question.

"I'm fine, it's ok, just a little spill."

"You got it all over you. Is it dangerous? What is it? Come here, you have to wash it off."

"Geez, I don't know what it is. It's some compound Dr. Ame was working on. I have no idea. It doesn't sting or anything. It's neutral."

Spencer helped Jim up off the floor and the pile of broken glass. He ushered the smaller boy over to the chemical shower.

"Oh no, no, I don't need to use the shower. It's fine, it's not that much," he said. Spencer gave him a look, and Jim glanced in the mirror. He was covered. The stuff, which was kind of a goopy consistency, and brown, was all over him and his clothes.

"Use the shower. Now."

The way Spencer said it, it clearly wasn't a request.

"Look, you're covered. You don't even know what it is. Get those clothes off and get under that shower. I'll check Dr. Ame's desk and see if I can't tell what that junk is."

Jim begrudgingly complied. He pulled his shoes off and began to strip down. Spencer was already rummaging through the files on Dr. Ame's desk.

"Wait, what exactly is going on here?" Jim stopped and looked at Spencer. "How did you get in here? Why are you even here? How do you know Dr. Ame?"

"I'm a chem major too. Third year. I know who Dr. Ame is, and I know that you got the internship spot." He was flipping through file folders and stopped.

"But how did you know I was going to be here? And why did you come?" Jim asked as he resumed pulling his clothes off.

"Hmm," Spencer seemed lost in thought. "Mmm, I followed you," he said without looking up. "Oh, wait, here it is! This is it!" he exclaimed.

Jim was standing under the chemical shower naked, his modesty forgotten in the confusion of the moment. He pulled the lever and water rained down on his body.

"This is it, right here," Spencer said, reading the file as he walked over towards the shower. "It looks like..." he paused as he continued reading. "It looks like Ame's mystery compound is some kind of chemical extender. He wanted to amplify and extend the effect of medicines in people."

"Ow!" Jim yelped as he rinsed the goo off of his body. "I think I did get cut a little bit."

Spencer looked up from the Dr. Ame's file. "Jim?"

"Yes?" Jim stopped rinsing his body and looked up at Spencer. He was standing less than 4 feet away from him, completely wet and completely naked.

"Did you already take the powder?"

"Yes." So Spencer knew.

"How long ago?"

Jim stood there, naked under the water raining down from the showerhead. Had Spencer planned this? He had a million questions.

He was about to answer Spencer's question when suddenly his body was awash in searing heat.

"Spencer..." he eeked out as the warmth of his body increased, mixing with a dull, burning pain. The heat of his body was intense. It was getting even warmer. The cool water that was splashing down on him began to steam as it struck him.

And then it hit him. It was like every part of his body was seizing up. Like every muscle was straining. Jim realized that he had been asleep the last time this had happened; the experience was all-new. His body began to feel tight, like every muscle was flexed, like his skin was too small.

Jim's already defined muscles stood out as they tensed, his whole body rippling with tight, wiry muscle. A strained look came over Jim's face as his muscles held their tense flex. Slowly, they began to grow. Visibly, every muscle seemed to flex a little bigger, as if they were being worked, slowly pumping bigger and bigger.

Spencer took a step back. The horror on his face slowly faded, replaced by a look of awe. He stared as the naked, steaming man in front of him grew. Jim's entire slender body was growing. His chest began to swell, pushing forward, the previously defined plates of muscle rounding out, expanding in all directions at once. His pecs bunched up around the edges, inflating like balloons as they pushed forward. Jim's nipples began to arc as the muscles of his chest overflowed, pushing them down until they hung off the edge of an incredible shelf over the boy's stomach.

His shoulders grew as well, swelling into two huge, bowling ball sized rounds of muscle. His growing shoulders pushed his arms out, hanging them wider off his frame. But the arms were growing too, his triceps and biceps pushing outward and against each other, inflating his upper arms with thick, round muscle. His forearms ballooned to match, swelling out from his elbow in Popeye-like cones of muscle.

Jim's mid-section was changing as well. His flat swimmers stomach began to ripple as the slender abdominal he had inherited earlier in the day began to grow, pushing out and forming deeper and deeper crevasses between them. His obliques flared, swelling forward and cutting deep grooves against his stomach.

The calves of his legs flexed even more, and then suddenly they too inflated, growing full and round, as big at their widest point as his thighs had been only seconds before. His thighs were larger now though, pushing towards each other on the inside and flaring out to match his wide, cut obliques on the outside. His legs were thick and round, unlike the rest of his body which was equally large, but more cut, more defined.

Spencer stared, shocked at the massive growth that had overtaken Jim in a few short minutes. His shock turned to awe however as he began to take in the whole of the boy. In addition to his enormous muscle growth, it appeared that Jim's cock had responded equally well. The meat that hung between his rounded thighs was much longer than it had been a moment ago; it appeared to be at least 8 inches soft. And it was enormously thick. It was at least as thick as a normal man's wrist. It was the only part of the boy that wasn't rock hard.

As the growth began to slow, Jim's contorted face began to relax slightly. The water that continued to pour down on him wasn't steaming as much as it had been, suggesting that his body was cooling down. He was huge. Easily twice as big as he had been a moment ago, but still the same height. All of that muscle was packed onto his previously slender frame.

Jim's breathing was heavy. He looked exhausted, as if he might collapse. Spencer rushed over to help him, catching the beast of a man as he began to fall, the unexpected weight knocking the air out of him. Jim was barely able to move, and Spencer had to grab him around his (still very slender) waist in order to pull him up and out of the shower area. He helped Jim over to a chair, where the younger boy slumped over and passed out.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to unstud For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
omigod.....

i had to fight myself SO hard not to cum just then so i could go read part 5; dude--you've easily made it onto my list of favorite peoples :P
~Chris

edit: the cut is fine; not too abrupt or anything: just as the growth ebbs--saving the 'reaction' to the change for the next chapter, cuz GODDAMNED do we wanna see what's gonna happen now

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options