The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > General
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 88 votes, 2.70 average. Display Modes
  #41   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2007, 07:20 PM

bigun is on a distinguished road
My favorite morphs are written in first person and describe the physical changes in great detail. Clothes ripping growth, where the one being changed has no idea what is happening, heavy on the muscle growth, and light on intercourse. Science experiments on unwilling, or unknowing candidates. The best ones take several paragraphs to describe how their bodies feel before, during and after the change.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to Speck35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2008, 02:31 PM

Speck35 is on a distinguished road
Personally, I like it when someone feels an uncontrollable surge of good emotion, whether it be ecstacy or excitement, as he grows, and the growth is centered around the pecs, biceps, back, and buttocks. I've always had a thing for big, bulging pecs, thick, powerful arms, and strong but slender legs. I love descriptions of pecs ripping out of clothing and biceps splitting the seams of shirts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Speck35 For This Useful Post:
Friday (February 6th, 2014)
  #43   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2008, 05:54 PM

leedwards2005 is on a distinguished road
Age Progression & hulk outs

I prefer Age Progression from a kid to older teen or young adult < 25 years or even a young teen 13 / 14 to young adult ( around the same age as mentioned above ) . This along with clothes ripping i.e. hulkouts are a good combo .

The story becomes even more intreresting when the subject quickly ( within the course of a few days ) "learn the ropes" of his new found "abilities" .
  #44   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Quote:
Originally Posted by msclundylvr
I love it when the muscle growth is passed from man to man through sensual touch and sexual contact. One perfected man creating another perfected man simply by making love--damn.
Amen to that.

But I have to (excuse the pun) weigh-in on the whole immobility thing. In some cases, the stories that featured immobility here on the forum have done the genre well I think. But overall, it's not my cup of joe. I agree with how hecad84 puts it...there's a maximum of believability. I personally like it when the maximum has been pushed to its believable limit. That's why I'm such a huge fan of ManOfSteel's David. His 3d character of David has meticulously followed the rules of anatomy, scale and proportion of human musculature just to the point where you'd say, "Okay, that's the ultimate limit." David is a modern example of 3d trompe l'oeil. The artist has even gone so far as to have some of the images depicting him with a 2-day stubble on his face. The life-like quality of his artistry puts a certain suspension of disbelief on the viewer. Sometimes I find myself thinking, "Is that real? Nooo, it can't be? But it looks real?"

I've wondered what it would be like to actually run into "David?" A man whose carefully thought out dimensions are the following:

Chest 80"
Waist 36"
Inseam: 38"
Arm (flexed) 32"
Neck 24"
Hand length 9"
Foot length 13 1/2" (Shoe size 17 EEE)
Height 6'-4.5"
Weight 375 lbs (His weight was determined by establishing a volumetric ratio of top bodybuilders' weights/heights and adjusting it for his added height and size.)

The answer, of course, is if I ever did run into or saw such a human being as David I would instantly be reduced to a blithering idiot of monosyllabic tones, gasps and incoherent sentence structure.

"B-b-buuut, Hoooow?....Big...Ah...Uh...huge...I...Oh...C-c-can?"

Last edited by ARCHEON; January 7th, 2008 at 06:31 PM.
  #45   Add to 7leecker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:46 AM

7leecker is on a distinguished road
Xerxes' ass is a wonder to behold.
  #46   Add to C Monty's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2008, 02:19 AM

C Monty is on a distinguished road
Magic or advanced science muscle growth; anything that will allow a character to grow within a minute or two of story time.

Immobility doesn't do it for me. As far as a growth limit, I don't mind stories about really big/really tall guys, so long as their dimensions are reasonably proportionate. I'm more into enhanced male beauty than muscle so big it makes a man look grotesque.

Personally, I've also got a think for both facial hair and long hair in general. Any stories involving hair growth (especially from a bland look to long hair and a short beard) I find pretty good.

No stories involving kids under eighteen, so age progression is generally thrown out of the picture (unless a young adult grows for some reason to older adult age/look). Age reduction, from elderly or middle aged to twentysomething, is pretty hot though.
  #47   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2008, 09:28 AM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Just Realized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc802
With all the new stories being posted, I'm just looking for some new input and ideas about what kind of muscle growth people want to see.
I just realized I hadn't weighed in on this one - I'm finding that I like realistic, but fast, growth these days. Similar to the experiences others are currently posting about their little bro's outgrowing them.

And with measurements like those that mc802 has (nice work bud).
  #48   Add to ReadMe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2008, 07:27 PM

ReadMe is on a distinguished road
Oddly enough, I like slow and gradual growth. I don't mind if the story has rapid growth, but it seems...out of the ordinary. I like more realistic stories.
  #49   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2008, 11:34 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Well, I'm not seeing the stuff *I* like... which is people working out and getting stronger and bigger with each rep. Some of my favorites are Huginex, Side Effects (when they go to the gym), The Coach's Formula and Massium 2.0 (ESPECIALLY Massium 2.0). I like when they kinda have to work for it (in a matter of speaking).

I also like super strength (with some muscle of course).

Imobility doesn't intrest me... and anything too big (taller than 7') just doesn't get me either. Beyond that and I can't see it in my "mind's eye"... so what's the point?
The Following User Says Thank You to abbraxis For This Useful Post:
  #50   Add to buffguy31264's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2008, 10:24 AM

buffguy31264 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to buffguy31264 Send a message via Skype™ to buffguy31264
hot

immobility is a HUGE turn on for me

huge cocks, huge uscles, tell me about it
  #51   Add to Titanousman04's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2008, 05:01 PM

Titanousman04 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Titanousman04
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
I totally agree! Anyone who has read any of my 100-plus muscle growth chapters of Ty's Power on CYOC as Scriptboy knows, that they all involve one guy, who has the power to make another guy grow big and huge and muscular! I just love the idea of person A having the ability to control the muscle growth in person B, and to decide how big and tall person B will end up being. That way, person B has no idea how big he becomes, and it is a complete surprise to him. It just adds to the fun!

-Rex (Scriptboy on CYOC)

The chapters of Ty's Power are incredible on CYOC. I completely agree this type of growth and control is the way to go with growth. The control of one person over another brings a new level of fascination to the story.

Titanous
  #52   Add to Friday's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 05:47 AM

Friday is on a distinguished road
I'm against immobility if i think of it, but hey, if it's very well-written or the growth is especially hot i've probably glazed over by the time they hit that point anyway.
Also not a fan of relying on measurements to show the growth. I'm not good with visualising them to begin with, but numbers aren't descriptive. Surely at some stage for everyone it just becomes 'okay, so i was big before? Now I'm bigger than that. And bigger again.'

What I love is growth under pressure - giving the muscle something to fight against. Clothes becoming tighter and tighter as the muscle swells underneath, material at first stretching... then holding... then suddently bursting! Muscle through exercise (whoever heard of such a thing!?); lifting weights or strength tricks or just running, but having a person push their body to the limit and beyond - and their body responds in kind. Or having another person to struggle against - sex, wrestling, or an out-and-out brawl to trigger growth.
Emotional pressure too - a guy gets stressed or angry and the energy just can't be contained in such a small body - so the body gets bigger.

I'm a sucker for sensuality, too, so anything tactile or with grace, slink or swagger gets me going.
  #53   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 12:16 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
OMG! Friday, I think we were seperated at birth.

This... and the "Is it just me?" thread...

My request on page 2 is VERY similar to yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to abbraxis For This Useful Post:
  #54   Add to Friday's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 02:34 AM

Friday is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I know! It's great to find people of similar minds - though it still surprises me when it happens. Something about reading your own life in someone else's words
  #55   Add to anabolicmania's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2008, 12:40 AM

anabolicmania is on a distinguished road
Venom morph
  #56   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2008, 08:07 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
Second this - any stories like this??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmangani View Post
What about growth stories where the hero has to adapt to a new environment in order to suceed/survive. Such as:
- forced combat, everything from present day military back to the gladiator's arena
- to suceed after being thrust into a new geographic locale
- to avoid punishment in captivity or to satisfy the demands of those who enslave him
- to advance after being thrust into a new sociological climate
  #57   Add to ma$$86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 02:18 AM

ma$$86 is on a distinguished road
um seeing that i am bi i would like to see sum dudes growin massive to get chicks and turnin gay after the transformation
kinda like massx but with sum hetro sex in it aswell as gay
  #58   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 12:10 PM

bigbearny
Send a message via Yahoo to bigbearny
I think the best stories i've read (not that there aren't a lot of awesome ones on here) were the ones where a person got a hold of a program that can adjust a person's stats and mental/life situations.. might be the geek in me tho But i'd kill for a program that i could put in new measurements and adjust not only my physical self but my mental and of course financial states
  #59   Add to collegemuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 04:41 PM

collegemuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to collegemuscle Send a message via Yahoo to collegemuscle
my favorite kind of muscle growth is my own!
  #60   Add to hecad84's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 06:46 PM

hecad84
Send a message via AIM to hecad84 Send a message via Yahoo to hecad84
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegemuscle View Post
my favorite kind of muscle growth is my own!
An EXCELLENT answer! Possibly the best one here!!
  #61   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:08 AM
infinitemuscle

As HUGE as can be described

I like totally out of control limitless growth. The best stories start out slow, and the main character has the idea of becoming a bodybuilder , but once he starts to grow, his lust for mass expands too, until finally it overwhelms all other ideas in his mind. The more muscle he grows the better he feels about gaining even more, and eventually he just wants to explode with muscle forever. The idea of immobility is not really relevent here, because his body is moving faster and faster just by expanding and taking up more and more space.
The stories that start out with fairly conventional ways of growing but that have a new element such as a machine or an innate ability to grow at will are awesome. I really like the stories where somebody gains the ability to absorb matter and turn it into muscle mass.
The more realistic stories can also be inspiring, such as the ones Suma describes. When a guy is around 50 to100 percent bigger than other guys, I identify with that (but I'm always tempted to see him grow to 3 or 5 or 10 times more massive) I like giant height growth only to the extent that it makes room for even bigger muscles!
  #62   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:25 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemuscle View Post
I like totally out of control limitless growth. The best stories start out slow, and the main character has the idea of becoming a bodybuilder , but once he starts to grow, his lust for mass expands too, until finally it overwhelms all other ideas in his mind. The more muscle he grows the better he feels about gaining even more, and eventually he just wants to explode with muscle forever. The idea of immobility is not really relevent here, because his body is moving faster and faster just by expanding and taking up more and more space.
The stories that start out with fairly conventional ways of growing but that have a new element such as a machine or an innate ability to grow at will are awesome. I really like the stories where somebody gains the ability to absorb matter and turn it into muscle mass.
The more realistic stories can also be inspiring, such as the ones Suma describes. When a guy is around 50 to100 percent bigger than other guys, I identify with that (but I'm always tempted to see him grow to 3 or 5 or 10 times more massive) I like giant height growth only to the extent that it makes room for even bigger muscles!
And so that long and wordy reason is the why you chose your username like that. And I completely agree. There isn't enough "ultra-super-dooper-trooper-pooper-scooper"* huge MG. I love the stories, "Grow Gravity" and "Infinite Muscle" (both in the archives).

*Now that's emphasis.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #63   Add to unknown20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 07:16 PM

unknown20 is on a distinguished road
I'm very picky when it comes to muscle growth stories. I like the main character getting bigger and bigger since I mainly like the growth. I don't like it if the main character is a bully. I have the opinion that if one has achieved great strength then that person has the moal imperative to raise others to their own level. I perfer growth stories that involve both sexes getting bigger together but, as long as there is someone growing bigger and bigger I can find something to enjoy.
  #64   Add to Ephemeral's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Insane but Fun

Ephemeral is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ephemeral
I suppose my favorite is a generally controlled one. Nothing too large but I'd like the growth to be huge none the less. Some of the stories with the guy growing so large that he becomes immobile is slightly unappealing, but it has its flair.
  #65   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 04:03 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadMe View Post
Oddly enough, I like slow and gradual growth. I don't mind if the story has rapid growth, but it seems...out of the ordinary. I like more realistic stories.
I'm very fond of realism, so I agree.
But because I also like guys slightly bigger than is realistic, I like it when they have to work for it but get some help from whatever source to get there faster, and to move beyond what is normally possible.

And sometimes I just don't give a fuck and I also love it when a story writer/morpher goes way beyond limits.

What I do think is a pity is that they so often grow taller. I like short guys!
The Following User Says Thank You to nj. For This Useful Post:
  #66   Add to detee3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 02:58 PM

detee3 is on a distinguished road
I also like realism. I like to see the writer work around the practical difficulties of superfreak size, like how to bend your arms if they are 72 inches around. Also, I prefer if there is no demeaning "worship" in the story. I hate it when the muscle dude humiliates the people admiring them.
  #67   Add to PROZAC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 08:23 AM

PROZAC is on a distinguished road
well i also dont like supersize nonsense storys. i like more realize storys. growing cause of overdose roid and hgh use for example. and dad and son storys are always a turn on for me, hehe, because im into older guys.
thank u for the cool nice storys guys!!!

greetz!
PROZAC
  #68   Add to lightweight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 07:06 PM

lightweight is on a distinguished road
Details

Lots of great ideas, guys! How about throwing in some details that (in my opinion) enhance the muscle growth experience: a deepening voice, bigger hands, stronger jaw. Also, I like my musclemen to have a mix of confidence and naivite. Confident like "sure, I know my 24-inch biceps are impressive" and naive like "aw shucks, did I just make you cum in your jeans?" I like a gentle giant ...
The Following User Says Thank You to lightweight For This Useful Post:
  #69   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 08:02 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Appreciate it when growth comes from two men competing to see who can be the biggest.
  #70   Add to wolfram456's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 06:54 AM

wolfram456 is on a distinguished road
i like slow growth, taking several days to complete. i find it HOT when the slow growth suddenly accelerates, ripping their clothes in the process.

Muscle growth DURING sex is also a major turn on for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfram456 For This Useful Post:
  #71   Add to bigmaxinf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2008, 06:35 PM

bigmaxinf is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
And so that long and wordy reason is the why you chose your username like that. And I completely agree. There isn't enough "ultra-super-dooper-trooper-pooper-scooper"* huge MG. I love the stories, "Grow Gravity" and "Infinite Muscle" (both in the archives).

*Now that's emphasis.
Those are awesome stories. I also love ones that bring the muscle growth to the extent of just exploding due to too much power.
  #72   Add to JMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 01:02 AM
Phrygian

JMuscle
Send a message via ICQ to JMuscle
Thread's kinda dying, but oh well.

Haven't seen this in the thread at all, so might as well get it out there. I love it when individual aspects of the growth are controlled through pills or something of the sort. Like a pill for an increase in height, another for an increase in musculature, another for enhancing genitalia, etc. Only example I've been able to find in these corners of the interwebz is Sugar Packets by rdyroger and its unfinished sequal. Possibly due to my somewhat related fetish in hyper-sized genitalia and macrophilia. :P
  #73   Add to Mama Luigi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Waste Of Bandwidth

Mama Luigi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mama Luigi Send a message via MSN to Mama Luigi
I like when they get massive and taller at the same time, but i've never really specifically liked macro. It's all right, but macro or no macro, it's all the same to me. I like when they get oversized and they're loving it.

And huge cocks. Seriously, for me, the penis and balls have to grow with the body. Getting bigger and bigger, bigger then them, rising over their face, the balls acting as oversized beanbags... oh god, it's the greatest.
  #74   Add to Spooky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:41 PM

Spooky is on a distinguished road
Something really ultra subtle but all fucked up and psychological.
  #75   Add to Uskathoth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 08:48 PM

Uskathoth is on a distinguished road
I don't see many stories with this but I like stories that feature guys getting shorter and bigger. I think a guy slowly going from 5' 10, 165# to 4' 10", 309# is hot. The guy becomes thicker, stronger and more generally masculine as he gets shorter till he gets so thick it's awkward to walk. I guess I like the mix of power with a reduction in power (height).
  #76   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2009, 05:25 AM

leedwards2005 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
Definatly! Age progression is probably my favorite... a kid growing into a 20-30 year old guy is the biggest turn-on for me and if his mentality changes too... well hey, the more the merrier
I second the notion of Age Progression and clothes ripping themes . Growing teens are always fascinated by their changes . Some even take up BB at an early age . It is further enhanced if they have the genetic disposition .
  #77   Add to AT2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2009, 09:17 AM

AT2000 is on a distinguished road
Big Guy bested.

Great thread! It's amazing how many different aspects of a general theme people can gravitate to.

My thing is reading about a guy who is an established, unchallenged top-dog who gets slowly outmanned by a newcomer, especially one who shouldn't be able to win (little bro humbling older bro as an example).

I'm a biological reductionist at heart, so I can see how the primate alpha male dyanamic is playing out here.

Strangely, this idea of the futile struggle to retain dominance over a challenger who turns out to be bigger and stronger is so powerful for me, that I even entertain stories that feature it outside the context of my sexual orientation (though, I greatly prefer this struggle to be between two guys and can't get into such contests if there isn't at least one massive dude in there somewhere).

I occasionally check out the latest offerings at the Diana the Valkyrie website to see if there might be some new offering featuring such a contest. Some of my stories are even M/M adaptations of stories I've found there.

Weird, huh?

A.T.
The Following User Says Thank You to AT2000 For This Useful Post:
ydt81 (August 7th, 2013)
  #78   Add to KalaNemi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 04:53 PM
Ruler of Insanity

KalaNemi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
I'm against immobility if i think of it, but hey, if it's very well-written or the growth is especially hot i've probably glazed over by the time they hit that point anyway.
Also not a fan of relying on measurements to show the growth. I'm not good with visualising them to begin with, but numbers aren't descriptive. Surely at some stage for everyone it just becomes 'okay, so i was big before? Now I'm bigger than that. And bigger again.'

What I love is growth under pressure - giving the muscle something to fight against. Clothes becoming tighter and tighter as the muscle swells underneath, material at first stretching... then holding... then suddently bursting! Muscle through exercise (whoever heard of such a thing!?); lifting weights or strength tricks or just running, but having a person push their body to the limit and beyond - and their body responds in kind. Or having another person to struggle against - sex, wrestling, or an out-and-out brawl to trigger growth.
Emotional pressure too - a guy gets stressed or angry and the energy just can't be contained in such a small body - so the body gets bigger.

I'm a sucker for sensuality, too, so anything tactile or with grace, slink or swagger gets me going.
Who are you and where have you been all my life? I LOVE IT TOO! Course for me it would expand, pun not intended, to him straining against the walls of a building, getting bigger and bigger, busting into other rooms. Continuously getting bigger until he breaks out of the house(of course with detailed description of the struggle, and i mean EVERY detail). He then gets bigger and bigger until he outgrows the world, and possibly the universe. How......I DONT KNOW! I just think big. Course im also fine with the cock growing bigger than the room and the normal sized man is struggling as his cock grows and grows and the rooms gets tighter as the pressure builds.

I shall say it again, I think big.
  #79   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:07 AM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
Personally I'm big on Upper Limbs, especially Thighs, of course Ceps are kewl too mostly just a tall but wider than they are high look even if the measurements don't agree...

Mixing in some romance with the roughness is kewl, possibly a wrestler, even more interesting if he's more a bottom guy... but that doesn't mean he has to be passive so he'd possibly shatter some character's perceptions of what a bottom guy should be like ...

Give him great endurance of course Takes it all and remains hungry for more...
  #80   Add to Davidobrian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 07:43 PM

Davidobrian is on a distinguished road
JayKlasseMuscle

Hey guys check this out www.jayklassemuscle.com ... this guy its awesome ... Enjoy as I DID

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options